Beating the Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly giggled with excitement as she watched the metamorphosis take place in the low glow of the candles. Julius' body expanded into a stronger form, one even denser than before. His hands and feet elongated into sharp claws. Fur grew from his body while his face elongated into a semi-long muzzle. Lilly acted fast and pulled down his shorts saving them, but revealing a hard cock that was smooth but coal-black like the rest of his fur. While still, humanoid Lilly whistled at the man-beast below her, a werewolf in his glory. To most, the site would be terrifying but Lilly knew he was going to give her the fucking of a lifetime, and that excited her. Julius climbed over her and pinned her to the bed, his claws digging into her pale skin. It was her turn to feel excited at what was going to happen. Reaching up she stroked his face and cooed at him, "God, you're beautiful," she said. He nuzzled into her neck, as a response. Lilly would have to remember he couldn't speak while in a wolf form, only highly train wolves could. It was obvious by his reaction that he could still understand her. Julius lined himself up with her glistening pussy. She looked at him doing her best to spread her legs so his hips could fit a bit better. "Just go, use me you sexy beast," she screamed her brain succumbing to lust.

With one thrust he entered her, parting her lips. Lilly cried out in pleasure and a bit of pain. She knew he wasn't going to be gentle but the force of his first thrust was something else. She didn't get a good look at his cock, but the way he filled her, let him know he was massive. He pulled back a little and thrust back into her. His first attempt speared her but he barely made it into her. He was going to make sure he put it all into her. At this moment he saw her as nothing more than the solution to his problem, the cure to the infernal heat plaguing him. With another mighty thrust, he plunged forward sinking further into her. Lilly grunted in response, she knew she was resigned to sit back and take it. That was something that she was excited about. Julius continued to rock back and forth into her each thrust shook her tiny body and forcing more of his member deep into her. Her pussy kept getting wetter and wetter, she was turned on by how forceful he was.

Julius built himself to an impressive speed, violently going in and out. He was a piston, a complete force dedicated to making sure she was well fucked. Lilly felt her body seize up as Julius drive fully into her burying himself. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him down close. His muzzle was close to his ear, he growled at being held down close on her. He started to grind into her, moving his hips and forcing himself just ever so deeper. Lilly was panting as she felt her second orgasm crash over her, her pussy started to tighten and milk him for all he was worth. With an aggressive grunt, he stopped moving and his body spasmed. Thick spurts of cum shot from him into Lilly. The torrent hit her deep in her body and some leaked out spilling onto his sheets. Julius waited for a second before withdrawing from her, making Lilly sigh. Lilly looked at him and saw more longing in his eyes. She propped herself up then flipped onto her stomach raising her hips into the air. Turning her head over her shoulder she playfully said, "Come on, let's get round two going."

Julius moved fast digging his claws into her body. Lilly cried out in excitement at the feeling of her body being pricked by his hold on her. Just like last time, he went in hard, but unlike last time her body gladly accepted it. He was fast and merciless, pounding into her without abandon. Lilly let her eyes roll back into her head surprised at how he felt even bigger. She lost coherent thought as he drove into her. Her plump ass was shaking as his body slammed against her. Lilly started howling moaning and screaming in pleasure. "God yes, you fucking beast, fuck me with everything you got," she said. The sounds of her wet pussy being pummeled echoed off of the walls echoing. Lilly was kept cumming, from the animalistic assault. She had lost count at this point in time how many times, and her body was a quivering mess. Acting on her own instincts she moved her hips as best she could, while in his grasp. Julius growled his satisfaction at her actions. He kept thrusting but like all good things he was at his end. Pulling her body close he shot a second load deep into her and slumped forward. He stayed for a second as Lilly swirled her hips around his cock as the last few pumps shot out of him. Julius rolled off of Lillith and laid on his bedspread still maintaining his wolf form. Lilly recovered from her sex induced coma and climbed on top of the wolf.

Lilly placed a kiss on the wolf, then nuzzled into his neck. Julius growled his approval as he licked her. The two laid there like that for a bit before he started to shift back. Lilly watched the transformation carefully, staring in wonder at the black burly wolf who just fucked her becoming her strong friend who wanted to lay there. Bits of moonlight split through his closed curtains shining off of his sweaty dark skin. Lilly laid down on his chest once again and drew hearts on him using her talons. Looking up she planted kisses on his jaw, then spoke in a hushed whisper, "Julius do you want to change back?"

"You want another round already?" he asked while planting a kiss on her forehead.

"No," she giggled, "It's just that it is really cold and you have fur." Julius laughed before grabbing the sheets and pulling them over their bodies. Looking down he planted a kiss on the girl.

12