Beatrix Learns the Steps Ch. 01

Story Info
Beatrix learns that she enjoys humiliation.
2.5k words
3.79
18.9k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I assumed the position.

I shut my eyes. I raised my right arm. I stood erect, and motionless. I felt exposed. I felt all eyes were on me. Then I felt my husband's hand on my waist, he held my right hand in his left. The music started, we began to dance and I opened my eyes.

We were in the main hall on the local community center, Tuesday evening, on our first dance class. I was mortified, dancing was not my thing, and it did not help, that Eric, my husband learnt ballroom dancing when he was a teenager. It made me even more self-conscious. I made a mistake, stepped on his foot. Just like in the movies. He smiled at me and I regained a bit of my calmness.

It wasn't that bad after all. Dancing among three dozen strangers.

'You're doing great', Eric said. I stepped on his foot again.

'I'm sorry', I whispered. We danced. He danced, and I tried to follow.

After an eternity (or was it just a minute?) the music stopped.

'Well done everybody!', shouted Pamela, our dance teacher. 'Wow, that was scary, your first waltz steps. All right, nobody broke their legs, I see lots of smiling faces, let's try again!'

'Don't you feel stupid, dragging around a hapless girl?' I asked Eric.

'You are not hapless, this was your first try. You should have seen me on my first class.'

'Yes, I would have love to see you...'

'Fifteen, face full of acne, hands sweating. I would have stolen your heart in a second.'

'I think you've already stole a couple of hearts tonight.'

'What do you mean?'

Eric was tall, and handsome. Dark hair, with a hint of silver. He had large warm brown eyes which were often looked as if smiling. And he smiled a lot.

I was not blind I have already saw a few quick glimpses shot at my man from other women. I loved it.

'Lucky, I have already got the heart of the most beautiful girl.', Eric said and put a quick kiss on my lips. The music started again, and we moved.

This time I was more confident. I still butchered the steps but I did it confidently. Eric smiled encouragingly every time when I stumbled.

I thought about what he said. Me being the most beautiful girl in the room. It was clearly not true.

But... almost true. Even tough I passed thirty I managed to keep my slim figure, my boobs were firm as I pressed them to Eric's chest , which made him smile even more. He moved his hand ever so slightly toward my bottom, and for a second I was terrified he would grab my ass. My tasty little ass, as he called it when we were alone.

Time passed. We learned a few more steps, 'waltzed' around. We both worked up a little sweat, there was no air-conditioning in the hall.

'All right folks. We have 15 minutes left, and you are doing great!' announced Pamela. 'Let's do something scaaary. Guys I want you to leave your partners, and each of you step down the line to the lady who is standing before you!'

I grabbed Eric's hand, I felt the terror grabbing my insides. I didn't say a word but my eyes told him everything. He leaned toward me, kissed me, and pulled my hand away from his hand.

'I thought this would happen', he whispered. 'Relax, Bee, you'll be fine. It's part of the fun.'

He winked at me and stepped away. I took a deep breath. He was right, I thought. I relax, dance for a minute with an equally amateur male, we awkwardly apologise to each other and I am back to Eric.

'Hi, I am Steve' Said a man stepping next to me. He was my height, bald, and was too nervous to look into my eyes.

'Hi, I am Beatrix.' I replied just in time, as the music started again and we were off. As it turned out I was right, Steve was just as bad as I was. We managed to stumble around the hall, and I began to feel good. Realizing that others struggled just as much as I did helped a lot to my confidence.

'Thank you Beatrix.' Steve said when the music stopped. He looked into my eyes, smiled shyly. He bowed slightly. I realized I liked him.

'Thank you, Steve, it was lovely to dance with you...'

'OK, folks, one more time. Gentleman, please step to the lady before you, we swap again. Last time tonight!'

Damn it Pamela! I turned toward my next partner. He was staring straight into my eyes, with a smile. However it was only his lips which did the smiling. His eyes were cold. And wandered downward. I felt like I could feel his gaze on my skin. On my lips, my neck. On my breast. He stopped there for a moment his eyes shifted quickly left and right. Was he blatantly looking for my nipples? Could he see anything? I wore only a light peach blouse, I had removed my sweater because of the heat in the hall.

I felt like I was standing naked before him. He looked at my breasts. Saw the light sweat glistening on them. Saw them raise as I drew breath. Saw the full nipples, the areolas. I knew he did not see boobs, in his eyes I had tits. Tits made far grabbing. My skin tingled as he lowered his gaze further. He sees my bush, I thought. He sees that I trim it but leave it on. Knows that I spend a lot of time maintaining it. For a man. He sees my pussy, and also sees my frilly yellow panties.

It was only my imagination of course. He could not see anything, he could not see my panties and what was under it the same time.

The man's eyes wandered down onto my legs and feet and jumped back and caught my eyes. He waited. I did not know for what, but a voice in my head screamed: 'Turn around, he wants to ogle your ass! Show him everything you have!'

I did not move of course. His smile change slightly. Was he mocking me? He had measured me up, and concluded: not bad for 30 something slut, but not good enough by his standards?

He step forward, and stood right on front of me. My tits (I couldn't help thinking of my boobs as tits now) almost touching his body. He was younger than me, but that cold smile made him look older. He was clean shaved, his brown hair close cropped. He was my height, his eyes level with mine.

'What's your name?' he asked. His voice deep, and calm. As he spoke a smelled his breath. He was a smoker. He pushed forward, our bodies touched. He put his arm around me, and pulled me closer.

'Beatrix.' He grabbed my right hand and raised it. We were ready. The music did not start yet.

He did not introduce himself. We stood, he did not stop staring at me, his eyes kept wandering down, measuring my tits firmly pushed against his body.

'Legs apart!' He ordered. I realized he was right. In waltz the man positions his leg between the woman's. I shifted my legs slightly, and he pushed between them right away. I felt he pushing my leg further apart. His thigh was right against my crotch.

'You have much to learn girl. Try your best when you dance with me!' Finally the music began. It must have been only half a minute since he walked to me yet it felt like hours.

We danced.

For all his arrogance, and sneering confidence, he was not a good dancer. Even shy Steve, my previous partner was better than him. But he did not care. He moved around the hall grabbing my body along. I desperately tried to keep up with him, I worried I would fall on my bottom otherwise. He had no style of eloquence to his movement. He stepped between my legs again and again when and I had no choice but accept him between my legs. His hand moved to the small of my back and stayed there.

He sneered at me every time when I made a mistake, or he decided I made a mistake. And all I did were missteps and tumbles. I had no chance to move around with him with any resemblance of grace. But I followed him and accepted his advances.

The music refused to stop. It felt like we had been dancing for hours. I smelled his scent as he broke sweat. I knew I was damp in my armpits, I felt a bead of sweat trickling down my spine. He made a face. He smelled me, I thought, he smelled my sweat, my body and now he is disgusted.

We danced on. I was so embarrassed, so enclosed in my own thoughts and fears I did not realize first when he touched my ass. I could not believe it first, we were in a crowded hall after all, surrounded by people. But what do they care? They were too busy remembering the steps, too confused to pay attention to anybody else.

My partner could comfortably grope my backside, I felt his fingers grabbing my ass. And he dragged me alone. We waltzed around and around with his hand full of my butt.

He stopped suddenly and I was mortified that I made some terrible mistake and now he would humiliate me in front of everybody, in front of Eric, my husband.

'Get off me!' my partner commanded, and I realized the music stopped. The dance was over, but I was still clinging to him, with his leg between my legs, my breasts pushed against his chest.

I let go of his hand and pulled away. He suddenly pulled closer however, his grip on my ass became firm. We stood with my back away from the fellow dancers, they could not see what my predicament.

My partner leaned closer, a felt his breath on my face, then his lips touched my ear.

'You move around like a fat cow in boots.' He whispered, and let me go. I almost fell, my lips trembled. I was on the brink of crying. I stared down eyes focused on my shoes.

'It wasn't that bad was it?' Heard a familiar voice. Eric's. I looked up and he stood before me smiling. I grabbed him and he hug me in his arms.

I risked a quick glance around and saw the stranger whom I danced with. He was talking to Pamela, our dance teacher. They were both laughing.

'Let's go, it's hot in here.' I heard Eric, and I nodded in agreement.

'You're awfully quiet.' Eric said on our way home. It was a warm summer night. The windows on my side of the car was slightly down and I enjoyed a fresh breeze.

'So, would you like to come next week, or it was as scary as you had expected?' he pushed on when I did not reply.

Taking dancing lessons was my idea. I was never a good dancer. You always assume that women can dance, they have the grace and skills to move their body anyway they want. But that is not the truth. I went out clubbing and dancing when I was young, true, but when you are in you are in your early twenties nobody cares how you move. As long as you can gyrate your body and your attire slutty enough you can be the queen of dance floor.

I was not in my twenties any more though. And Eric and I did not go out as often as we did. So a month ago a came up with the idea to learn dancing. And I was terrified of the idea right away.

'Yes.' I managed finally. 'I enjoyed dancing with you.'

It was true. I loved being in Eric's hands, I loved how he guided me through the dance hall. His smile, as he looked down on me. His hands grabbing my ass...

'That asshole I danced with at the end molested me.' I blurted out. I looked straight ahead. We drove on in silence.

'I... saw something.' Eric said finally. I heard in his voice he was troubled.

'He groped me.'

'I'm so sorry...' I looked at him. Saw his white knuckles as he held the steering wheel. The movement of his jaw as he gritted his teeth.

We drove on.

'I should have stopped him...'

'I should have stopped him!' I said cutting him in mid-sentence. 'It's over, I am a big girl, I had worse experience.' I put my hand on his leg. He let go of the steering wheel with one hand and held my hand.

'We'll come back next week' I added.

'What?'

'Why not? I want to learn dancing, you know that there is a pervert there, and can keep an eye on him. If that is ok with you'

'Yes, of course. Are you sure?'

I did not answer.

After we got home we took a shower and went to bed. I felt Eric lying awake next to me.

'You know, in a way it was flattering.' I said. I felt safe in the darkness. In the bed with my man.

'What do you mean.'

'He treated me like some silly young girl. I used to get this treatment when I was younger. Men leering at me, undressing me with their eyes. Feeling me up when get the chance.'

'I thought women hate that.'

'Oh we do! Next time that bastard tries something I pull out one of his eyes. But in perverse way what happened reminds me of my youth. You know, when you hear a song from your collage years. Made me remember the... good old days.'

I laughed. It was not a happy laugh, but finally I was able to laugh.

'Please do not be angry with me...' Eric said turning towards me. 'I saw you two, but I didn't do anything because... you looked happy.'

'Did I?' I turned towards him too.

'Well, it's probably not the right word but... I danced with this lady. She was older, in her forties I guess. And she was very happy to dance with me, I tell you. When I looked at you I saw the same expression on your face I saw on hers. I saw that guy got touchy with you but I honestly thought you were having a great time. I don't know...'

'Do you want to go back next week?' He asked.

'Yes. And do not worry, I am fine. Good night babe.' I put a kiss on his lips and turned away.

Soon I heard his breath deepen. He fell asleep.

I reached down between my legs. My pussy was wet. I massaged my clitoris and within minutes I felt the orgasm building up in me. I buried my face into my pillow as my legs started shaking, I moaned into the pillow.

I came thinking of the stranger groping my body while we danced in the next class, everybody dressed elegantly and I stark naked.