Beatrix Learns the Steps Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like I ceased to exist. My body imploded and shrunk to a tiny point in the universe. A tiny, scorching hot super dense point, which in the next moment exploded and I rode on the shock wave with the speed of light.

After an eternity my other senses came back. I heard myself screaming in ecstasy, my jaw hurt for opening my mouth so wide. My legs shook violently, and I could not stop frantically rubbing my clit.

To increase the sensory overload I experienced, Eric's penis twitched and swelled in me and he started shooting his load. Again, again, and again.

All strength left my body, I collapsed on the car door, the window frame uncomfortably cutting into my waist. I did not care.

Eric moved away from me, then the door on the driver's side opened and he enter the car. I was still collapsed on the door, my face on the seat. I turned my head to look up at him. He was still catching his breath but could not stop grinning.

"This was a lovely fuck." He said and burst into laughter. I joined as best as I could.

"Everything all right?" I could not reply right away. His sperm started oozing from my open pussy, trickling down my thigh. It was tickling. I was burning a minute ago but now my exposed bottom half felt like freezing. The window frame became more and more uncomfortable.

"Yes." I lied.

I knew we were ought to leave, and get to bed. We had to work tomorrow. I simply did not want to. It was great hanging in the window like a used sex doll with bare ass, hairy cunt, and cum covered legs.

I imagined my white ass reflecting the moonlight. My wonderful husband did not say a thing and I enjoyed the pleasant uncomfortability for a while.

Finally I forced myself off the seat snaked out of the window and stood up. The dress fell down its place.

"Hang on! You cannot sit in the car like that. Your pussy is leaking cum. I want you to take off the dress and sit on it!"

I moaned in pleasure. How I loved this man! I raised my head and pulled the dress over my head while I stared at the full moon. I stood at the side of the road wearing my black bra and dancing shoes. I did not want to move, I wanted everyone to see my body.

Suddenly a streak of light appeared down the road and I heard the noise of an oncoming car. I yelped, tore open the door, threw the dress on the seat and dived in in a heartbeat.

Eric and I looked at each other and burst into laugh. When we calmed down he leaned over and kissed me.

When he broke the kiss, he reached behind me and unhook my bra. He took the safety belt pulled across and attached it to its lock. He pulled the straps of the bra off my shoulders. They fell down, the only thing holding the bra covering my tits was the belt.

"Let's go home!" He said.

"I'm such a lucky girl" I whispered.

"Pardon?"

"I'm such a lucky girl!" I repeated loud and proud.

12