Beatrix the Wish Granting Fairy

Story Info
A wish granting fairy helps Tim lose his virginity.
1.5k words
4.28
23.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I can really wish for anything I want?" Tim asked incredulously.

"Pretty much!" Beatrix answered.

Tim would not have considered the possibility that she was telling the truth, except for the fact that she was no more than six inches tall. Also, there was the fact that she was magically levitating in the middle of his room.

"Why?" Tim asked.

"You were unhappy with your life so I was assigned to make you feel better!" Beatrix beamed.

"Assigned by who?" Tim asked.

Beatrix frowned, "I'm not allowed to say". She saw Tim was frustrated by this and quickly added, "but I can tell you pretty much anything else you want to know in the whole wide world! And you can have anything you want!"

Tim smiled, "Well, might as well give this a shot. I wish Kelly Patrick was here!"

"One Kelly Patrick coming right up!" Beatrix exclaimed. With a wave of her magic wand, there was a 'poof' sound and suddenly, standing in front of Tim was the girl he'd had a crush on for the last three years.

"Holy shit!" Tim was definitely a believer now.

Kelly looked around the room wide-eyed and in a state of growing confusion asked, "Wha- where am I??"

"Tim- you might want to make another wish! Instant teleportation, especially when unexpected can make people-" Beatrix was cut off by Kelly's raised voice.

"What the hel!?" Kelly suddenly took notice of the pink-haired pixie looking girl floating in front of her.

"I wish Kelly would be quiet!" Tim quickly said.

WIth a poof, Kelly's mouth was suddenly covered by duct tape. This did little to alleviate her growing panic.

"Mmm-wwhhmmthef" Kelly continued to try and speak before realizing her mouth was covered. She started running for the door while trying to tear the tape off her mouth.

"Damn it! That's not what I meant!" Tim yelled at Beatrix.

"Sorry Tim! I had to think quick!" Beatrix apologized.

Kelly swung Tim's bedroom door open when Tim shouted, "I wish Kelly couldn't leave this room!"

As Kelly started to run out of the room she was stopped by an invisible barrier in Tim's doorway. She stumbled backwards and fell on the floor, grabbing her face and moaning in pain.

"Fuck!" Tim yelled. Things had gotten out of control quick.

"Ohhhh Tim! Sorry, I should have warned you! Girls don't usually react well when summoned randomly like this," Beatrix floated above Kelly's face and looked down at her with concern.

"Ok. Beatrix, I wish Kelly would calm down," Tim said, trying to take control of the situation. A moment later, the moaning stopped.

"Ah, that's better. Now, I wish Kelly was laying down on my bed."

"Yes sir!" Beatrix exclaimed, always happy to help.

Suddenly, Kelly found herself laying on a bed. She felt oddly calm until she realized once again, that she was in a strange boy's bedroom and had no idea how she got there. Then, she remembered that there was a tiny floating woman in the room and the calmness was suddenly gone.

"MmmphH!!" Kelly started to yell through the tape once again as she quickly got up off the bed.

"I wish Kelly couldn't get off my bed!"

Kelly was yanked back down onto the bed by rope that suddenly appeared on her wrists. A moment later, she craned her neck to see that she was tightly tied spread-eagle on the boy's bed. Tears began streaming down her cheeks as the fear and frustration overtook her.

"Beatrix, I told you to calm her down!" Tim shouted.

"Ohhh sorry Tim! I did calm her down but then she got scared again. I mean, you can't really blame her can you? How would you feel if-"

"Ok, ok, I get it," Tim cut her off.

While Kelly continued to struggle against her restraints and sob quietly behind the tape, Tim asked Beatrix, "but what's with the tape and rope? I mean, if I wish for her not to leave my bed, why can't you just make her not leave, like... magically or something?"

Beatrix furrowed her brow, "what do you mean?"

"Why do you need rope? I mean, I can tie someone up with rope but you have magic wish-granting powers. Can't you just make it so she can't get off the bed?" Tim asked.

"Without rope? Hmm... I guess I could paralyze her. Did you want me to paralyze her? I mean, I'm assuming you brought her to... you know... do what boys usually do when I help them and that's usually more fun if the girl can move but if that's what you want...?"

Kelly's eyes had been shut in frustration but were now open wide in fearful anticipation of Tim's answer.

"No! Don't paralyze her! Ughh never mind," Tim responded.

With things relatively calm now, Tim got his mind back to his original plan: losing his virginity.

He looked at the girl tied to his bed. He had admired her from afar for years and it would literally be a dream come true to consummate his crush on her. With her tied to this bed; that would be very easy to do. However, his dreams never involved Tim forcing himself upon a tied up Kelly.

"Beatrix, can I wish for someone to fall in love with me?" Tim asked.

Kelly eye's grew wide and her struggling became even more fierce.

"Of course you can! But if you want Kelly to fall in love with you, I'd untie her first and maybe wish the she forget what just happened. That love might not last long because this is probably pretty traumatizing for the poor girl", Beatrix frowned.

"Alright, let me think about this. I wish-" as Tim began to speak, he heard the front door open followed by the voice of his mother.

"Timmy? Can you come down and help me bring some groceries in?"

Seeing an opportunity to get help, Kelly tried as hard as she could to yell from behind the duct tape but Tim's mother was not close enough to hear the moaning.

"Ughh, I wish my mom was asleep in bed right now. I wish the groceries were brought in and I wish that when mom wakes up, she'll remember coming home, me helping her with the groceries, and then she was so tired she decided to take a nap!"

"Done and done!" Beatrix replied with a wave of her wand.

"Now, Beatrix... I wish Kelly was standing on the porch at my front door. She'll remember coming over here because she realized she had a huge crush on me and came over to profess her love. I wish that as soon as she sees me, she will fall madly in love with me and be hornier than she's ever been. I wish that she'll be so horny and so in love, she'll decide to have sex with me right away. I also wish she'll have no memory of anything that happened after you teleported her to this room!" Tim finished his wish, satisfied that things would go a lot smoother this time.

"Great wish Tim! Sorry Kelly, you'll feel a lot better in just a sec!" Beatrix got ready to grant Tim's latest wish.

Kelly, in the meantime, shook her head back and forth furiously trying to beg Beatrix not to force this latest wish on her. Then, with a "poof", Kelly was gone. A moment later, the doorbell rang.

"Ohhh Tim!! I'm so excited for you! I know you really gonna enjoy this and you get to be Kely's first!" Beatrix flew around the room, barely able to contain her excitement.

"Wait, her first? She's a virgin??" Tim asked.

"Yep!" Beatrix nodded in reply.

Tim was at the point of no return. He was rock-hard with anticipation and had to cum soon, especially after all the frustrating lead up

"Fuck... I can't do this to her. Beatrix, I wish Kelly would change her mind and decide it'd be better to talk to me another time."

Beatrix frowned, "I understand."

"But, fuck! I need to have sex right now. Beatrix, I wish that a beautiful non-virgin woman would come into my room right now and fuck me like she wants me more than she's wanted anything in her life!"

"Your wish is my command!" Beatrix waved her wand and a moment later, Tim heard footsteps approaching his room quickly.

More eager than he'd ever been, Tim rapidly starting removing his clothes. Part-way through taking off his shirt, while it blocked his field of view, a woman walked into the room. Once the shirt was off and Tim could see again, his mom' face was inches from his own.

"Beatrix! Wha-mmmph" Tim was cut-off as his mom started making out with him madly.

"Ohh sorry! I'm sure you want privacy!" Beatrix exclaimed before heading towards the door. She took one last look back at the couple to see Tim thrown onto the bed. In a moment, his mom way sitting on his groin, leaning forward to make out with him again.

Beatrix flew down to the living room and turned on the TV. She turned the volume way up to make sure she wouldn't overhear any of Tim's shenanigans. They were sure being noisy!

As Beatrix surfed through the channels randomly, she smiled. She was always so happy when she was able to grant a wish just right!