All Comments on 'Beatrix the Wish Granting Fairy'

by lucassalmander

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sexymeupsexymeupalmost 5 years ago
LOL

This story is so funny, be careful what you wish for! lmao. I want a wish fairy! lol.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 5 years ago

This story is so funny, be careful what you wish for! lmao. I want a wish fairy! lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Funny!

I typically like more traditional wish-granting stories, and stepped into this one thinking it would be. But instead of being bothered by the comic twist, I really enjoyed it. Very well written. It would be fun to see more of Beatrix.

engwritesengwritesalmost 5 years ago
Be careful what you wish for

I loved it. Definitely needs a follow-up now that he's an expert.wisher.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Job!

Excellent first attempt with your story! Can't wait to read more from you!

DragoTimeDragoTimealmost 5 years ago

Very nice! I definitely hope we get some sort of follow up to this, or something else along similar lines from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Suprise Erotic Humor

I agree with most of the comments I read so far.

This story could easily fall under the sub-heading Humor instead of Mind Control.

The twist ending was hilarious! You cant help but wonder how many times (if any) he called out to Beatrix to end or undo the wish!

I can totally imagine the guy calling out every time he gets a breath & his lips are free for a second & she's just sitting downstairs watching TV.

Also makes you wonder where things will go "the morning after". (will mom think it was a dream/sleep walking? Or will she turn her boy into her 'boy toy'?)

Oh, and I also liked the 'realism' of the moral struggles that cropped up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yea

Jesus dude, this isn't erotic, this is actual storytelling, and damn good storytelling to!

I wan't more.

Blackpaw29Blackpaw29almost 3 years ago

Hilarious twist! thankyou :)

Well written, and glad there was a moral dimension as well as the erotic content.

XylenzXylenz15 days ago

Hilarious! I couldn’t stop laughing after the surprise. 🤣😂🤣

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous