All Comments on 'Beautician and the Beast Pt. 03'

by FallaYourBeat

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
honeybreehoneybreeover 13 years ago
I was getting bored with Lit but this story was the punch I needed!!!!

Very good conclusion, it kept me glued to my screen. Hopefully their is a Eli and Estelle love story in the works, hell even Cassie and the Aussie guy story seem to be interesting! Whatever you write just know you found a new fan of your work so keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nicely done

Now please what about ELI and Estelle? please with suger on top

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful!!

Quentin and Lovie are an exciting, adorable couple. I'd love to read more about them, perhaps as they try a little matchmaking with Eli and Estelle.

I agree, this installment kept me riveted to my screen. There were some very tense moments; but the ending was just as exciting.

Brava!! Looking forward to reading more from you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
YAY!

So glad that you finished this I feel like I've been waiting forever!! Now are we going to get back to Cassie's story please and Thank You!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
bravo!

read this straight through. can't wait for your next masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great!!

read this in 2 days.. can't wait for more from you!

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 13 years ago
yes!! *****

wonderful story!!!

KittyOh48KittyOh48almost 13 years ago
OMG!!!

This story was great! First I loved how you wrote the chapters of each part longer and the detail you put into it was spot on! Second how you developed each character was, so detailed but not too much to make you weary. Third, the way you wrote each scene was like I could see it unfolding and feel the intensity. Oh my goodness, you are one of the best don't ever stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
LOVED IT!

Just read this story and I loved it. Give Elle and Eli, their own story. Great job!

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago

I love this story!!!!!!Well Done!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cool

Nice plot and very finely written....Good Luck.

And one more thing, can we expect the new series of Estelle and Eli ??

They still have to make up for each other //

- jok3r

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 11 years ago
Good

to the end. Now Estelle and Eli's saga.

cuteButSexy218cuteButSexy218over 9 years ago
Wonderful!!

I can't believe I haven't read this story already, but I'm SO HAPPY I read it now. This story had everything and the best part were Lovie and Q finally making it through all the BS. And the love scenes were super HOT!!

Great Job!! I can't wait for more of your work :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
perfect

An absolutely perfect ending to such a phenomenal story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous