Beautician and the Beast Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The enormity of his words washed over her again and she couldn't believe this perfect man could love her so intensely. With softened eyes and a small voice she said, "you know what I mean. I just want you to be happy."

"Fine...yes you may have been the catalyst but we've talked before about me going straight before all this, remember? I feel in my gut that this is the right time to do it. I just want to know that I have your support."

She lightly rubbed her palms to his smooth chiseled chest and pressed her lips softly to his, "Of course you have my support, I love you."

"I love you too." They kissed passionately as their pulses raced with mutual commitment and admiration.

*~*~

Lovie decided to go the scenic route though the building in hopes she'd see Havi at the front desk. She checked a message from Cindy with an all-knowing quirk in her lip as to what her friend would say. 'Hey Loves...I've spoken to your sister on the phone again. I was going to call you later once everything was settled but when Stelly told me what you were up to tonight I knew I had to call sooner. You can't go through with it. I told you about him. I told you he was nothing but trouble...anyway...call me when you get this K?' The last part of the message came out a bit rougher than the first; like she was sympatric at first then turned malicious at the end. If she didn't know Cindy so well she'd almost be scared. She instead just chopped it up to Cindy not getting her way and even started to question Quentin's judgment on Cindy all together. From what she could see there was no love from Cindy to Quentin so it was hard to believe there was ever any crush nevertheless her presently having one. The elevator opened and she was pleasantly presented with Havi's red flame image as she left the little cockpit.

"Well look what momma brought in with the turnips." Havi beamed as she crossed the desk to hug Lovie.

Lovie giggled at Havi's aphorism, as she loved her southern sayings. They reminded her of her grandmother in a strange yet good way. "How you doing sweetie?"

"I'm just fine but I should be askin' you the same thang," Havi said before she pulled back and inspected her pal, "Now, I won't dwell or keep you but I expect a full report on everything once Quentin gets this all taken care of ya hear? I bet he had a right fit when he saw it! I just hope who ever did it gets what's coming to 'em real good!"

Havi was on fire and Lovie could tell. Her southern drawl was only that pronounced when she was upset with Estelle being hit on at a bar or club. Laughingly Lovie soothed her friend, "Havi calm down, you're almost as red as your hair child!"

"Well I see you took it well." Havi huffed.

"Oh not a first I didn't but...Quentin and I dealt with."

"So you found out who is was?"

"No."

"Then how?"

Lovie just winked, "my report's not ready," she sidestepped Havi to plop in one of the chairs with a pert drop.

Havi followed close with narrowed eyes, "Olivia Laceton! You had sex last night!" Havi yelled but Lovie shushed her as she looked around and found no one. Havi lowered her voice but the tone was still excited, "Oh darlin' you better give me the goods later on but now that I have you here I wanted to talk to you about the art exhibit."

"Oh of course! What did your friend say?"

"They'd like to have it in about a week. Is that too soon? I mean do you have enough material or would you need more time?"

"No that's great! That's just enough time for me to finish some editing that I have for my last portfolio." This arrangement would allow her a clear head for Mrs. McCaffery's niece's wedding. She promised over a month ago that she'd do the wedding party's hair, makeup, and full facials the night before. It was a two-day process that would drain her if she had the exhibit to worry about at the same time.

"I better let you go..." Havi began as she rose from her chair.

Lovie's hand stopped her, "um...before you do I wanted to ask you something. It's about Cindy."

Havi's face went in a slight scowl before she went blank. "That's funny that you ask about her because she called here this morning asking if you came down yet. I didn't even know you were here so I said you weren't. Why...what she do?" The last part came out an octave lower with a flat tone.

"You really don't like her do you?"

Havi's eyes grew a bit then went apologetic, "Is it that obvious? I'm sorry sweetie, I know she's your friend and all but she is one insufferable human being."

Lovie nodded solemnly, Cindy was very hard to take by most. When people found out her and Stelly were friends with Cindy they'd always praise them for their unassuming nature towards her and the ability to 'turn the other cheek' so to speak. Cindy had a tongue like a viper and a sensibility like a bear sometimes. Lovie was so easy-going that Cindy never bothered her in that way while Stelly was more like Cindy in that she'd stand up for herself when she felt Cindy got out of line. It's probably why they respected each other more so than have a friendship bond like her and Lovie. "I know she can be mean and bit much but she means well."

"Honey there's nothing you can do to convince me of this. Half the rumors that follow me and Estelle are because of her." The eye roll that commenced after the comment told Lovie to drop it.

"I just wanted to know if you'd heard anything concerning Quentin and-"

"Cindy? Hell no!" Havi looked around herself this time then continued, "Cindy is before my time so I can't say anything before then but since I've been here I've noticed nothing but contempt between the both of them. But then again, still waters could run deep with her. I just always thought she was as shallow as puddle..." She stopped and looked to Lovie who shook her head, "Sorry honey. Just call it as I see it. Why are you asking about her?"

"I don't know. She's just been acting so weird lately."

"That's not above her. She's probably mad that you're working here."

"I thought so too but she never mentions it. It's always about how Quentin is bad for me and that I need to leave him alone." Havi pursed her lips to ponder the odd dealings then shrugged. With a sigh, Lovie lifted from her chair, "Oh well, it's probably nothing. I better let you get back to work. Let Stelle know that I'll be needing her as a model in the next couple of days will ya?"

"No problem puddin'," Havi smiled.

They said goodbyes and Lovie headed out to leave. As she walked to the car, two women she recognized as Jenna and Charlotte walked from the back lot behind the building. They had a glower on their faces as they approached and Lovie hoped they'd just pass her. Their strides slowed and to Lovie's regret they stopped right in front of the driver's door. "Jesus, you're just way too much," Jenna spat.

"What are you talking about?" Lovie started to feel a motif here; every time she had a good feeling going, something or someone had to ruin it. Today wouldn't be the day; she was in too awesome of a mood considering everything that had happened. Charlotte just sat there with a hand on her hip as if she scared someone as she eyeballed Lovie.

"First you fly in and steal my place in Cindy's wedding..."

"I did no such thing, you were too un-presentable to walk!"

Jenna sputtered with the memory of why she really didn't walk then continued, "Regardless, you stole Quentin and ruined any chance for me and him. Now he's probably going to shut the site down because of you! We'll be out of a job!" Minion Charlotte gave an enthusiastic 'yeah' to follow her leader's steps.

Lovie swallowed hard and let the rational of the conversation absorb into her. Then she realized there was no rational with these horny bitches. They were just mad that Quentin wasn't fucking them anymore. "Listen to me you insignifi-cunts," Lovie paused, got in closer, and they started to cower before she stopped, "it's time for you bitches to start acting your ages and not your I.Q. so whatever fairytale land that you think you're from where you and Quentin are dating, why don't you slide down that beanstalk into reality and get some business so you can stay out of mine." She went for the driver door to get in but Jenna was still a bit in her way. Lovie looked to the two women who were still gap mouthed from her statement, "Can you get outta my fuckin' way dearies? Thank you." The last part came out jovial and singsong. Lovie revved the engine and let down the window, "Oh and ladies? If I catch you near my man again...that's yo ass." The calm in her voice turned them sheet white as she sped off.

~*~*

Lovie was still on high as she rushed into her and Estelle's apartment. She was so energized by the moment that she didn't notice Stelly hastily tying a robe around herself as she shut her door to her room. "Oh my god Stelly!" Lovie jumpily skittered to the den and jumped on the sofa.

"What?" Estelle swallowed hard and looked around the apartment frantically. She made sure nothing was out of place or left behind from the night before with her and her guest.

"I have so much to tell you. Thank you so much for the advice," she jumped from the couch and hugged her sister and gave her a kiss on the cheek, "but I can't talk right now because I have to go over to Cassie's to catch her up on...well...everything then-" Lovie stopped when she noticed how rigid her sister was. "Stelle you okay?"

"Oh...uh...yeah girl! You just kinda scared me half to death with the way you came in and all. How did last night go?"

Lovie knew better than to take that bait and decided to scrutinize the situation more. It was nearly noon and Estelle was still in her robe and her hair was a mess. Estelle always tied her hair up at night plus she was usually up by the crack of dawn to go running. "Nuh huh! How about you tell me how your night went first?"

"W-what do you mean?"

"I didn't forget your company coming over." Then Lovie gasped as she looked past Estelle to her closed door. Estelle had a bedroom set that she loved to show off and hardly ever closed her door out of habit. "He's still here isn't he?"

"Lovie..." Estelle warned while she held Lovie firm as she tried to wiggle toward the door.

"Is he a sleep? I promise I won't wake him, I just wana see!" Lovie was like a kid at Christmas as she begged to look at her sister's new lover. She'd been celibate after the divorce and Lovie was thrilled someone finally broke Estelle's chastity.

"Olivia please!" And that was the only thing that stopped Lovie in her struggle. Estelle begged no one so this meant she really needed to not let her see him.

"Alright, alright but...you'll tell me soon right?" Estelle nodded over a sigh of relief. Lovie rolled her eyes and huffed, "Fine...I gotta go anyway. I just came to change."

Lovie changed and left to Estelle's relief, without looking in her room at her little secret. Her dirty little, sexy secret. And as she put the chain on the door to ensure Lovie couldn't just barge in again, the door's creak from behind her alerted to his entrance, "That was close." His whiskey soaked voice was still hoarse from screaming her name throughout the night.

She put a hand over her own throat as it ached from her reciprocated yells of his name as well. She turned and leaned on the door, "You damn right it was close...too close!"

"Why are you getting pissy with me? I didn't do anything!" He advanced on her but she put more distance between them as she made her way to the kitchen.

"Why did you have to spend the night?"

"Why did you let me?" He simply answered as he slowly moved like a lion to a stubborn lioness.

"I wanted answers." Estelle defended weakly.

He chuckled harshly, "well you sure got 'em alright!"

Her eyes spat fire at him, "well now that I got them you can leave." She equaled his callousness.

He stopped a foot away from her. She averted her gaze from him then held herself as she trembled slightly with anger and a bit of heated passion. "Okay Elle, truce," he was the only one who called her that and they both secretly loved it. "I didn't mean to get upset. I needed answers too and now I can honestly say that...I'm still confused." His voice was softer as he tried to loosen her death grip on her torso. She looked absolutely irresistible with her pink Hello Kitty terrycloth knee length robe and her hair a mess from his roving hands throughout the night.

"How bout I figure it out for you. We can't see each other anymore."

She tried to jerk away but he just held on stronger and pulled her to him, "That ain't gonna work for me," he growled. Estelle's incredulous astonishment made him laugh inwardly but he knew she'd be too pissed if he let it show. He knew what she needed now, a man not afraid to tell her 'no'. Not afraid to take charge of a situation. That's where he messed up all those years ago and now he was paying for it big time.

"I don't care what doesn't-" He didn't let her finish before he devoured her little sass mouth. She whimpered across his scouring tongue before he slowly lifted from her still parted lips. She kept her eyes closed as she swallowed and spoke, "You're not playing fair."

He chuckled deep in his chest as he held her with one hand and other found her hot center under her robe, "Life isn't fair." Her eyes snapped open to her familiar words that she spoke to him numerous times. She gasped as two fingers dug into her saturated slit and circled her sticky walls. Instinctually she began to raise her leg to allow him better access and his grin widened to her surrender. She snapped to her senses then planted her leg firmly on the ground. His smile slacked and with a growl he hiked her leg over his hip and ground his hard on into her crotch. The movement was so harsh and fast that she had to steady herself on his shoulders. Her eyes widened at his might and looked to him, all anger gone and replaced with the heated desire. She swallowed hard as she went to move her hands from his body. "Don't you dare," he gritted and she froze. He descended on her neck with fervor.

His hot tongue and lips drugged her while his hips kept her in a snake dance trance. In her last breathless whimper she tried to stop the madness, "we can't do this. We're over."

He answered her with another rumble and lifted her by the ass to put her on the nearby counter. "We're over Elle? Nah, I think we're just getting started." He knelt between her thighs and roughly spread them as she tried to keep them closed. Before he feasted on her like a starved hobo he looked up to her flushed disposition. Eyes heavy with yearning watching him, lips full from his hard kisses, and her robe slightly opened to reveal her taut budded peaks as they craved his attention. He silently shuddered from the sexiest image he'd ever seen. Lord how he loved to lap at her jugs. Hell, he could nibble, lick, and suck every square inch of her just as he did the night before. He loved getting her nice and seasoned for his cock and mouth so the foreplay was always just as good as the full invasion. He knew she was right about everything she said but damned if he cared. Every time they were within ten feet of each other he couldn't help but ravish her. The fight to keep him away only detonated his volatile need for her. Her heady aroma was of no other and it beckoned him as he petted the protruded flesh from her damp pussy. She was ripe for the picking but there was something else he needed out of the way before he could munch on her sweet delicious peach. He let his middle finger round her hard nub, "Say it." His voice was heavy and harsh with need yet grew pained and a bit louder when she only shook her head 'no', "Say it!" He wrist flicked and she squealed at the sudden sensation.

She was still being the perfect prisoner of war and looked to him with a slit gaze. "No."

His eyes went dark as he rearranged his hand so his thumb rubbed her clit and two fingers sought out her folds, "Say it damn it!" He jacked his fingers in and out while the thumb never left contact from her tender button. Her head fell back and she strangled on the sound that her throat tried to make. "Look at me." Her eyes moved back down to him and she looked as if she were going to explode. "Say. It."

The intense stare his chocolate eyes gave made her heart stop while her river ran wild on his digits. Her taut ball of a body screamed, 'stop fighting him girl! Say it!' Unshed tears threatened to fall, "But..."

"No buts..." He secretly cheered at her fading resolve. His lips went to her folds and rubbed her cunt lips gingerly. Barely they grazed her and she grunted from his teasing ministrations. She squirmed from his blazing breath but he held her put with an arm over her waist like a theme park safety bar. "Mmmm," he said when he pulled back and watched her as he licked her dew from his lips. "Elle, I won't tell you again."

His lip smacking chops and stern demand finally won out. She was so close at that point and couldn't stand a second longer not feeling his devilishly expert tongue in her hot box. She took a deep breath and opened her mouth and everything stilled in them as well as time itself. He was ready to devour her as soon as the word came out and licked his top lip for good measure. "P-p-please."

He lifted his brow with relief, "Thank you," then dived tongue first into her luscious pond.

"Oh shit!" She squealed as her climax that teetered for the past five minutes fell in her favor. He by far, gave the best head she'd ever had and her mistake was in telling him that. He made her his captive with his tongue every time as he lavished languid strokes that were attentive to all her outer erogenous zones. "Right there baby...yeah..y-y-" she stuttered to a stop as her mouth went into a perfect 'O' and her hands found his head as she silently screamed. His tongue curled over her clit while the bottom lip teased her opening. That move alone sent her fevered body into another fit of shudders. "I'm coming again!" He grunted like a pig to its trough as he greedily slurped and sipped at her tangy sweetness.

He removed his mouth but kept his fingers jiggling over her passage, "I only do this for you because you taste so good! Now gimme some more of that nectar baby, I want it all so no one else can have it. It's all mine!" He finished her off with two more orgasms before he lifted from his position and moved her from the counter. He went to the den with her still cradled in his arms and gently laid her on the couch. "Elle..."

"Just go," her voice small with defeat and shame. Every time she tried to stop him he'd just prove that she was no match. At first she thought it was left over lust but now, it was more apparent to both of them how their hearts were screaming from the bench to be in play. She tried to dismiss him and reached for the remote to turn on the TV. She needed him to get the hint that she needed time to herself...to think.

His jaw tightened but he decided to let her have that, "I'll go...for now Elle." The last part demanded she look him in the eye. "I'll be back." He stood to button his shirt and she bit her lip at how disappointed she got that she wouldn't see his hard chest anymore. He caught her glance towards him and smirked when she tried to hide it. He went down and captured her lips between his, her taste still mingled on his tongue and she groaned. She needed control of the situation so she bit the inside of his lip. Childish yes, but it got the response she needed. He jerked back as the iron-laced liquid tinged his tongue. Her eyes were back on fire. With a shaking finger he lifted upright. The kitten's claws were back out and he didn't have time to show her how much it turned him on again. So he turned, without another word, for the door.

Her eyes seethed at his back until he silently shut her door. She gave an Amazonian cry as she threw a pillow at the door. He was so adamant about not giving her up that she started to enjoy his insistent demeanor. In the end though, nothing could happen with them and that saddened her beyond belief. She sat upright then ran both hands through her head and whispered, "How am I gonna get outta this."

123456...8