Becoming Lexi

Story Info
Finding a strange ring changes Alex into Lexi.
14.9k words
4.68
97k
121
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,480 Followers

Alex thought the idea seemed a little sketchy. At least until Mark showed him the text messages from Julie. "Are you watching us yet? Do you like the pink ones? Or are they better off?"

"So this is a weird sex thing for them?" Alex asked as the two guys crawled through the hedge row.

"Nah, it's not weird," Mark's voice answered in a whisper. "Well, maybe it's a little weird."

They emerged into the small lawn area at the rear of the condo building. The night was moonless, but the two shadowy forms were visible in the light spilling out from the bedroom window. Both were tall, but Mark was much broader. Alex's slight frame disappeared easily back into the darkness of the hedge walls. Their faces were youthful and bright with the glee of mischief. They craned their necks around to see into the bedroom and, despite knowing full well their task, were shocked to see their friend and her boyfriend. Julie was topless and going through an assortment of lingerie. The man in the room was naked and bound to the bed, forced to watch her tease and toy with him as she paraded in front of the window. Seeing the full display Alex whispered, "Definitely a weird sex thing then."

Mark's eyes locked onto Julie's naked form. "Have you ever seen tits that big before? Jesus, I knew she had a big rack, but this is amazing." Both of them had thought about it, ever since they met Julie as sophomores. Any time she moved, her breasts would sway slightly. They watched as she picked up a light blue lace bra and brought it up to her chest. Her attention focused on the man tied to the bed, but Alex thought he noticed her eyes flick occasionally to the window. Recalling their mission, he pulled a camera from the bag he'd brought.

"We better not wind up on some kind of registry for this," Alex muttered as he fiddled with the camera's settings.

"Don't worry so much," Mark said. "We're fine as long as we don't start jacking off while we watch."

Alex brought up the camera and tested the focus, "Was that part of the terms? 'Hey Mark, can you bring Alex and hide outside my window while my boyfriend and I fuck. Take pictures for us, but don't jerk off."

"Pretty much," Mark answered. "She said we could use the pictures if we wanted though."

Alex couldn't help but laugh, "This is so fucked."

Alex brought the camera up again. He watched through the lens as Julie climbed on the bed. She still wore a lacy thong, but had discarded the last of lingerie show. She crawled on the bed on all fours, her breasts hanging down beneath her still looking perfect. Mark wasn't wrong Alex thought, Julie's breasts were the biggest he'd ever seen in person. Once, they'd been playing a drinking game, and she let him feel her breasts. The over the shirt sampling clearly did not do the woman any justice.

As the two young men watched their friend move up the body of her boyfriend, a embarrassed desire to look away nagged at them. Neither of them could place exactly why, but it seemed like something they shouldn't ever see, despite how often they'd fantasized about it. Slowly, each of them separated the idea of their friendship with Julie from the moment and gave their full attention back to the show she was putting on, not only for her boyfriend, but for them as well. Her mouth neared the guy's cock, and Alex saw her definitely look over at the window as she lowered her mouth on his length. The shutter clicked rapidly. The boyfriend's body rebelled against the restraints, his legs and arms tensing as he tried in vain to push more of himself into Julie's mouth. Both of the observers could only imagine his frustration. To have that beautiful of a woman pleasuring him at her speed of choice would be enough to drive the most stalwart person mad with lust. Julie relinquished her prize momentarily and brought her hands up to her breasts, pushing them together around the throbbing cock. Alex moved to the side for a better angle as she started to fuck the guy with her breasts.

"Oh shit," Mark muttered. "I'm gonna...uh, I'll be back here for a minute. You're doing great." Mark disappeared into the shadows. Alex cringed at the idea of his friend masturbating a few feet out of sight, but he understood the compulsion. Alex's own cock pressed uncomfortably against his pants, but he tried to remain on task.

Julie finished toying with her boyfriend. She stood up to wriggle out of the thong, dropping it to her ankles. For the first time, she turned around at the foot of the bed and bent over. Her breasts were certainly not her only asset. Having been an ass man his whole life, the sight of Julie bent over and ready to fuck was almost too much. He snapped a few more pictures and readjusted his throbbing cock wondering how much longer he could watch before desire turned to frustration and pain. After dancing for her boyfriend and the hidden camera a moment longer, Julie climbed back on the bed and straddled the lucky bastard. The back of her thighs rested on his legs as she took his cock in her hands, stroking it up and down casually while saying something to him. In the new position, Alex could judge the man's size a bit better and estimated his own cock was a good inch or more bigger. Intrusive thoughts of primal jealousy invaded his mind as she rubbed the other man's cock against her pussy in preparation. Knowing she was stalling for Alex to have time to position the shot better, he zoomed in on her pussy as the cock slid along her lower lips. The man tried to push upwards, but she continued to hold him down. Then, as slowly as she could, she let him enter her. The camera clicked as every inch of the man's cock disappeared into Alex's friend.

Alex's hesitancy to touch himself had vanished, but he couldn't drop the camera. Instead, he painfully watched as Julie's hips started to gyrate against her captive lover. Her ass bounced slightly with each thrust. At some point, she released one of the man's arms, and he immediately began to paw at her body, squeezing her breasts and pulling at her ass. From outside, it was soundless, but Alex could see the expression on Julie's face and the movement of the bed in time with their lovemaking. He watched the details so carefully that his mind filled in the moans for him as Julie built speed. In a sudden movement, she pulled the cock free, and Alex moved his camera barely in time to see the first spurts of white, pearly fluid splatter on Julie's stomach. She pressed the cock against her stomach and rose up and down, providing some small amount of friction for the man to struggle against as his cock spurted cum.

She sat there for a moment with a smile on her face before getting off the bed and walking to the window. Alex was overwhelmed with panic, but enough reason remained for him to know that Julie wanted this too. She paused for a moment in the window, her body flushed and cum dripping down her stomach. Alex took a picture as she smiled. Finally, she closed the blinds, and Alex knew it was time to go. He put away his camera carefully, very eager to get home.

Mark reappeared looking a little sweatier than when he left. He didn't meet Alex's eye immediately, but Mark's usual confidence returned quickly. "Your cock might burst after watching that if you don't hurry up and rub one out," he whispered as they clambered back through the hedge. "How long is going to take for you to get the pictures ready?"

"You said she wanted it to look like creep shots, which they fucking are," Alex said, his voice returning to normal as they entered the lane. "So I just have to upload them, and she can have a copy in a few hours. Which way? I've got turned around."

Mark looked around for a moment before leading the pair back towards the car. "Reckon why she wanted us to do that?" he asked as they walked.

"Voyeurism is a thing. She gets off on knowing people are watching her." Alex doubled checked his camera, checking a few of the images on the display.

"Ok, but then why us? She's got plenty of other friends, and I thought that the idea was that strangers were watching you."

"Maybe the rest of them don't own a camera?" Alex proposed. "Or maybe she thought we wouldn't think anything of it. I mean, she's always been very open with us. Frankly, I'm surprised this is the first time we've seen her naked."

"True," Mark agreed. "She's seen me naked, guess it's fair."

They reached the car and got in, slamming the doors of the ancient transport in order to get them closed. "Wait, when did she see you naked?" Alex asked.

Mark started struggling with the key and steering column, cursing the old car under his breath. "It was that night I was with Tara."

"You mean the night you struck out with Tara?"

Mark finally managed to crank the car. It roared to life. "Yeah, more or less. We were going at it. She even had my dick in her hand and then out of no where decides to leave. Tara starts going on and on about her boyfriend which she hadn't mentioned. Once she started crying, I noped out of there. I was a little drunk so Julie took me home. I told her the story of what had happened, and she was all like, 'well we can't let all of that build up go to waste.' Before I know it, she's got my cock out and jerking me off. It was nice, but pretty mechanical. Soon as I blew my load, she kissed my forehead, told me to go to sleep, and left me there."

Alex's mouth hung open in disbelief. "She gave you a handjob? Because she didn't want you to have blue balls?"

Mark shrugged. "Weird, but that's kind of what sex is to her. I find it refreshing, personally. Fuck, at least we know we've got someone to go to when a girl that actually wants to fuck us goes batshit crazy."

"I guess," Alex said. He turned his attention back to the photos as the car rattled off towards their apartment.

***

"I'm sorry, could you say that again." Mark leaned over the counter, his hands gripping the edge. "What do you mean 'not approved'?"

A young woman behind the desk smiled apologetically, "It's not as problematic as all that. You both just need to take one more course."

Alex leaned against the counter with his head in his hands. When they arrived at the office expecting to pick up their diploma applications, they were in high spirits. The young woman behind the desk looked grief stricken when she read through their file. Three credit hours short in humanities electives. Mark was not handling the news well. "Three weeks ago, three! That's when I came in here with this stupid thing all filled out and signed off on by my adviser. No problem you said, come back in three weeks you said. Well this seems like a fucking problem, don't you think?"

The woman fought back tears, "Like I said, it's a departmental change this year. Most people who apply for a Liberal Arts degree have plenty in the humanities column. Somehow you two hit the old requirement exactly."

"Because that's what the fucking thing said to do!" Mark blurted out. Alex grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back a little. Mark at his friend with a flash of anger. Alex knew the other had a volatile temper as the two of them had brawled several times in the past. In this instance, Mark's better nature prevailed. He took a deep breath and turned back to the woman. "Look, I understand this isn't your fault. It's...upsetting is all."

"So what do we need to take?" Alex asked, resigned to dealing with the problem rather than yelling at it.

The woman shook slightly under Mark's gaze. The two of them watched as she nervously tried to type. Finally Mark reached over the counter and placed his hand on top of hers, "It's ok. I didn't mean to yell at you." He smiled warmly at her. Mark could be charming when he chose to be. Other than the argument, the plain looking girl was equally flustered by an obvious attraction to Mark. Alex smirked as Mark's attempt to soothe the situation only made it worse.

"Oh, I uh, let me....I'll go look at the offerings...for the summer. In the back, we have those," the girl yammered. She delicately pulled her hand away from Mark and fumbled her way to the back of the office.

"That was super helpful," Alex chided.

"You fucking kidding me, dude? How are you not losing your mind about this?"

Alex shrugged. "We were staying in town for the summer anyway. So now we have to take yet another blowoff class? Can't be that bad right? We don't get drunk two less nights per week, probably help keep us sane."

"You don't understand," Mark said, a panicked look in his eyes. "This is our last two months. After this we have to get jobs and shit. No more staying up until dawn getting drunk and pissing off the side of the apartment. We're going to have to buy suits and get health insurance and car insurance and six other fucking kinds of insurance. And do you know why we have to get all that insurance? Because we'll be adults, Alex. Adults who have to actually care what happens two hours after the awesome thing. Hey, let's jump off this bridge into the lake! Awesome, right? Fuck yes, that's awesome. You get that feeling of pure adrenaline because you know how fucking stupid it is, but you don't care. So you hit the water and break your ankle, big deal. You walk around on crutches for six months, and then you're fine to go do something else incredibly stupid. But not when you're an adult. Because then you have to worry about missing work. You have to be pissed that you didn't break your leg enough so that the medical bills hit your deductible on your damn insurance. We have two months left of being stupid man-children before the fuckin specter of death starts hanging out in our guest bedroom."

Alex grabbed him by the shoulder, "Whoa there, champ. Keep it together." Mark flailed his arms to push his friend away as the young woman returned.

"Ok, so I have a great solution," she announced, sounding very proud of herself. She handed them a course catalog where a selection was circled. "Introduction to Stage Production. It's part of the theater department and counts as a humanity course. Here's the great part though, it's this amalgamation course where other classes meet up to put on a play. So, like a costuming course, a lighting course, and a bunch of other specified classes in the theater department. They all coordinate and put on a play, but they need actors. Mostly placeholders really, but it's become a fall back course for your kind of situation."

Mark peered at the circled selection with a blank look on his face, "Four weeks? And all we have to do is stand around for some play?"

The girl shrugged, "I think you're expected to actually learn the lines."

Alex tapped the book, "Is there a better choice?"

"Not really," she answered.

"Fuck it then," Mark said. "Sign us up."

The girl nodded and went to her computer. The two guys turned away so she wouldn't fumble at the task for twenty minutes. Mark fished his phone out of his pocket and started to text. "Where do you want to have lunch?"

Alex loathed the question. "Doesn't matter. Somewhere on the square is fine. Assuming this class doesn't start tomorrow, I don't see any reason for us to leave wherever we go until we stagger home drunk. Why? Who are you texting?"

"Julie," Mark answered as his phone made a quiet chirping noise.

Alex's cheeks reddened. The night of photography two weeks before had left his relationship with Julie in a strange spot. Perhaps not stranger than her relationship with Mark who freely admitted to masturbating in her hedges while Alex photographed her coating her stomach in cum. She had insisted on meeting in person to exchange the image files. During their terse conversation, she'd asked bluntly if Alex had also masturbated to her pictures. Not wanting to lie, he admitted to the act. She had only smiled at him, taken the files, and said "I hope you kept some copies."

Alex cleared his throat, "How come?"

Mark didn't notice his friend's uneasiness, "She's as thick as thieves with everyone in the theater program. I figure she'll be able to tell us what to expect. If I remember right, she did something like this a year or two ago. Besides, we haven't seen her since the night we watched her fuck."

Alex's eyes went wide, and Mark realized he should have lowered his voice in the very echo prone room. They looked back at the girl at the desk. She intently stared at her computer, but her cheeks were beet red. They waited the remaining time in silence, other than Mark's phone clicking and chirping as he talked with Julie. Once they were fully enrolled, the girl handed them two printed out forms. "The first is your registration for the course. The second is an extension on your diploma application. Everything's been filled out on it. Once you've finished the course, sign that and bring it back here. We'll rubber stamp it, and you'll officially have your Bachelor's Degree."

They thanked the girl and left quickly.

Most of the small town revolved around the University, but a rival section was dominated by bars and restaurants. Mark and Alex made the quick trip across town in the rattling, decrepit car. They looked rather out of place as they walked around the small shopping area. With graduation weekend a day away, friends and family of the lucky bunch of new bachelor degree owners littered the town. Alex drab style and Mark's haggard looks might have been appealing to others their age, but to the middle aged parents, they looked like scraggly ruffians. More than once, Alex noted a woman check her bag as they passed. It sort of made him proud.

Mark blundered through the small crowds, ambivalent to the world around him. For those that paid attention to the slightly taller man, they noticed his rugged handsomeness beneath his erratic exterior. Alex envied his friend's confidence as he watched Mark flash a single smile at a passing woman. She looked quite fit, considering she had one toddler at her feet and another in a stroller in front of her. Both of them stole a furtive glance at the woman's ass as she walked away from them. Mark mouthed "milf" silently as they reached their destination.

They stepped into Ares, a local restaurant and bar which they frequented enough to recognize the entire staff. The interior was dramatically darker than the afternoon outside. Small yellow lights hung over the dining tables, doing little to offset the dark walls. They noticed Julie seated near the front windows. Neither guy could help but stare at her cleavage. She wore a low cut top that barely managed to keep her breasts from spilling out onto the table. The server standing beside her similarly struggled to concentrate. "Three gin and tonics?" Julie asked as they approached. The two guys nodded and the waiter disappeared.

As they sat down, Alex shifted as far away from Julie as he could. Something about her made him uncomfortable ever since seeing her naked. She noticed his odd behavior immediately, "Come on, Alex. You're not still freaked out by the pictures are you? Take a lesson from Mark. Treat sex like sex. Squishy fun where everyone gets to have a good time. Loosen up a little."

Mark grinned, "Oh, he'll get over it after a while. I remember when he lost his virginity. I've never seen him so disappointed. Tiffany Ethridge, right?"

"Yes, Tiffany Ethridge, the dead fish," Alex said, the tension in his neck easing slightly. "Body like hers and had no idea what she was supposed to do with it."

"How about me?" Julie asked. "Did I look like I knew what to do with these?" She squeezed her breasts, and Alex noticed a middle aged man at the adjacent table stare with a bewildered smirk.

"You're trying to freak me out aren't you?" Alex said. "Is that part of it? Find some guy who's not super comfortable about photographing his friend having sex and toy with him about it?"

Julie shook her head, "No. I do think you're being silly about it though. You kept copies after all. I want you to be comfortable around me in every way. That's what I expect of my friends. That's why I asked you two to be the ones who took the pictures."

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,480 Followers