Beautiful Bohemian Pt. 02

Story Info
I visit Alicia again, this time at her request.
1.4k words
4.3
3.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surely you remember Alicia? Yes, of course you do.

Well, she called me last week and told me to drop by after work. So I did. I could read her tone clearly over the phone, and I knew she wanted sex, so I wasn't quite surprised when she pulled me through the door of her apartment and whispered in my ear, "Let's get each other off."

She'd said these words to me before, and I knew they meant exactly what one would think they meant. We'd get each other off.

She was playing a lush, psychedelic record on her vintage stereo, and the bending hazy tones sounded as warm as Alicia's breath against my neck. She stepped back from me and gave me a smile sexy enough to convince me to do anything. The apartment was dark, but her hair was lit up from behind by the window. "I'm so glad you came over," she said low and sultry, unbuttoning the top two buttons of her thin flowery dress. I could see down into her deep soft cleavage as she pulled the fabric back slightly.

When I took a step towards her, she snared me around the waist and pulled my body against hers. Our mouths met in the familiar hungry way they do, and she pressed her breasts against my chest, knowing how much that turns me on. The honey evening sun drizzled through the window on our cheeks and through her hair as our tongues entwined wetly. Alicia has real strength when she's horny (you should feel her thrash when she cums), and she squeezed my arm so hard it hurt. I like when she gets that way, though.

"Take off my clothes and we'll make out," she said. There was no arguing, so I fumbled with the buttons down the front of her dress. She counted them as I went. The dress slid off her shoulders down to the floor and she pushed me back onto her couch, where she straddled me. Her full breasts were spilling out the top of her black pushup bra, and she wore a pair of thin black tights over her panties. I admired the way the tights rode up higher than her panties, covering her stomach and creating a small fold where the thin tight elastic band encircled her.

We began to kiss each other hard, our hands exploring each other. I cupped her breasts through her bra in my hands and felt the modest weight of them. I felt a snap of pressure being released and noticed that now only my hands held her bra in place. She pulled it the rest of the way off and threw it in the direction of her kitchen.

I know I've described Alicia's breasts extensively in part one, but I can't say enough about them. They're fucking perfect. They jiggled from side to side when she whipped the bra off, and now they were levitating above me, each one full and firm and capped perfectly by a shiny tan nipple, which pointed up and away from the other.

With this, my cock sprang to life much more suddenly than it usually does and Alicia's eyes widened. She scooted off my lap and unzipped my jeans without asking permission. She pulled them off fast, taking my boxers with them and stood to admire my impressively prompt erection. She gazed at my cock and I gazed at her breasts; we were both absorbed for a moment.

"I want you naked," she said as she pulled down her tights and rolled them off her feet. A moment later she was back on top of me, both of us completely naked.

When Alicia is ready to get off, she wastes little time. She began by wrapping her sweet hand around my aching girth and pulled my hand against her warm pussy. As I worked my fingers around her lips and found her clit, I could feel her wetness. I ran my fingers slowly from one end of her slit to the other, starting just shy of her ass and working my way to her clit and beyond into the small neat patch of pubic hair she keeps. It makes her feel her age, she always says. I like to make her cum once right off the bat to get her good and wet, so I did. I know right where to circle with my fingers rigid to get her there.

"Oh my fucking... yeah right there," she says through clenched teeth. She has such a dirty mouth. As she climbs up to her first orgasm her body goes wild. She grips my hardon tight and writhes her body on the couch. "Oh yeah, just fucking... just rub my clit just like that!" Her tone goes up a step as I send a nice hard orgasm through her body.

"You fucking made me cum so quick!" She said, laughing at the ecstasy of it. "Holy."

And with that first orgasm out of the way she sat up and got serious about jerking me off. We kissed intensely for a moment and she bent down and spit on the head of my cock. "There you go," she said softly. "Now your cock is nice and wet. Nice and slippery." Indeed it was, and her hand flew up and down, my balls bouncing. She bent down again and brushed her hanging breasts against my erection. They jiggled as she jacked me off against them.

I told her that much more of that and I'd cum, so we laid down facing each other on her couch and kissed slowly. I ran my hand around her waist and cupped her generous ass, which jiggled when I let go of it. She brought her hand up in front of my face, palm up and told me to spit. I did and she lowered it carefully down between us where she wrapped it around me and stroked my hard arched length. The tip pressed against her soft belly as she worked the shaft.

Alicia has a soft spot for being masturbated from behind, so I let go of her ass again and slipped my fingers in between her silk thighs. I wet my fingers in her now very wet pussy and pushed them forward to her clit. She groaned into my mouth and we settled into our respective duties.

Over the years of getting one anther off, Alicia and I have gotten really good at timing our orgasms to coincide. We have wordless conversations as we rub each other, which ensure that neither of us is too far ahead or behind. She rocked her hips against my hand and looked at me with real yearning, which meant she was getting close to her second orgasm. I was getting there myself.

She pushed me up so I was on my knees straddling one of her thighs and she gripped both her hands around my wet hardness. She gave me a classic innocent look as she bit her lip and cooed, "You gonna cum on my tummy?" I told her I was, and she smiled. "You fucking better. I wanna see you cum."

I slipped two fingers into Alicia's pussy and curved them up toward me, rubbing that spot that always gets her off hard. She grunted and arched her back, rocking her hips with each of my thrusts. My other hand found its way to one of her bouncing breasts and held it in place. her nipple pressed against my palm. "Fuck me just like that," she said. "Just like that." Her hand flew up and down on my cock, and the other rubbed my balls. We were both getting there.

All it took was for me to move my thumb over an inch and press firmly on her clit. She moaned all kinds of jumbled naughty things and started to cum. We looked into each others' eyes and she clenched her fingers around my cock. I felt myself starting to cum as well while I slid my fingers in and out of her soaked pussy. "Cum for me baby," she said. "Cum all over my belly while I cum." I grunted my agreement and we both hit the climaxes of our orgasms at the same time, squeezing whatever part of each other we could reach. I shot beads of warm cum all over her soft perfect stomach and she thoroughly soaked my hand.

"Oh fuck," was all she could say, visibly satisfied. I lay down next to her and nestled my face into her long shiny brown hair, cupping her breast in my hand. We laid there a while listening to the end of the record before we showered together. She walked me to the subway.