Beautiful Gifts, Small Packages Ch. 07

Story Info
A Turning Point.
9.8k words
4.89
4.8k
9

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello my beautiful readers!

I am so excited for this chapter and I hope you all love it! I've been wanting to get to this point for a while and it's finally time! Things are about to get spicy from here on out! Also, I wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone that commented on my last chapter! I've never gotten so many comments before and the support was so nice! It was wonderful reading each and every one of them <3

Much love, xx

Riley's Pov:

Thomas and I spent every moment we could together, blowing off most everything else until the spring semester began. During this time we'd gotten even closer and my self esteem and self confidence had grown substantially, awakening other desires within me. While we hadn't had sex yet, we'd engaged in plenty of cuddling sessions that had graduated to frottage but, because we were staying at his parents house, Thomas didn't feel right about doing anything further under their roof and I didn't want him to get a room at a hotel for us when I wasn't ready to actually fuck. Part of me didn't mind this predicament, as I was enjoying the novelty of having a boyfriend for the first time in ages. The other part of me wanted to rip off the bandaid and just fuck already, that way I'd know once and for all that Thomas wouldn't jump ship the second I got naked. I was having nightmares about him running off still and I really couldn't take much more of the unknown.

I didn't say this to him though. The more I got to know Thomas and his family, the more I saw how seriously he took things like romance, tradition, dating and intimacy, even mentioning, one snowy day, how he liked the idea of courtship. Then there were the small ways he actually showed this in the relationship. For example, he would always hold my arm if it was slippery outside. He always opened my car door and any other door for that matter. If we went out, he paid, despite my protests and attempts to pay for myself. When I finished eating, he'd automatically clear my place or bring me something if I needed it. I felt a little embarrassed having him do so many little things for me but it seemed to make him happy so I never complained. His chivalry only served to make me want him more but he was so old school, in such endearing ways, that I knew that saying something like "I want to get our first time over with" would not sit well with him and it might even hurt his feelings. I didn't want that. I'd also gotten a strong impression from both Aaron and Mrs. Smith that Thomas didn't normally introduce his boyfriends to his family unless he thought it might have potential to be something more. I found some security in that but it wasn't enough to shake the nagging doubt that dating another jock would eventually blow up in my face.

However, I knew part of my problem was my own fault. I'd asked to take things slow and Thomas's was the definition of a perfect gentleman. He never pushed me physically or started anything, ever. It was always me who would start the kissing to rubbing against him routine and then he would give in. He was always so sweet about it too, praising my performance and the way I turned him on the entire time, every time. Clearly he was making an effort to make sure I felt attractive and desired and I was beginning to believe that he meant the things he said, which sparked a flame inside of me. I knew I didn't have a ton of experience in the boyfriend department, and that we hadn't been dating long, but Thomas was the sweetest guy I'd ever met and I wanted to know if we actually had a future. To do that, I had to get over my fear and fully invest into this relationship. So, I decided to make an attempt to organically take the next step... with a twist.

*******

The moment Thomas and I arrived back in my dorm room, and I saw that Scott hadn't arrived yet, I locked the door, threw my glasses on my dresser and kissed Thomas as I walked him back to my bed. I used all my strength to roughly push him and was a little disheartened when he basically sat down, for I hadn't gotten him to lay back.. I wasn't strong enough. I ignored my failure and pressed forward, climbing on top of him and leaned in, capturing his lips in a soft kiss that quickly turned hard and desperate. I sighed happily as he finally laid back on the bed and I ground my body against his, moaning loudly when I felt his huge cock harden against mine. It still amazed me that I could make that happen and it only stirred the fire. I'd been holding in so much desire for the handsome man beneath me, that knowing we were finally alone took away some of my inhibitions.

"Do you think we could try going a little further now that we're alone?" I purred, in what I hoped was a seductive tone, and ignored the way my own heart hammered anxiously.

"What do you want?" He panted innocently, unaware of how his words fueled the fire within me as his gorgeous hazel eyes gazed up at me.

"I want to show you my cock, right now. Just me. Not you," I told him boldly, making sure to keep my eyes locked on his.

"What?" He asked, looking concerned. "I thought you wanted to take things slow?"

I ducked my head, some of my bravado waning, "I want to stop being a nervous wreck about you leaving me the moment you get a good look," I admitted shyly.

"Riley.. I told you everything would be fine. Don't you believe me?" He asked as he gently ran his fingers up and down the sides of my body.

"I'm trying to believe you," I promised, "But.. I can't wait to know this until we have sex. I don't want to have all these feelings and then have mediocre or even bad sex ruin everything because well.. you know... like with my last relationship. The heartbreak from that fallout was almost too much too deal with."

Thomas frowned at the mention of my ex and thrust his hips up, as if to remind me that his cock was still very much hard for me and I smiled, patting his cheek in response. He was too cute. "The fact that you touch me and all that helps a lot," I assured. "If it didn't, I wouldn't even be bringing this up but I just.. I need to know if you can stand looking at it and I don't want to wait, just to see your look of disgust during sex. I can't take dealing with the unknown any longer. So, would you mind doing things my way? Just for this afternoon," I asked him, pressing a finger to his lips to silence more protests. Something in Thomas's eyes changed after I did that and I smiled when he nodded, hoping that was a good sign. "Let me get something to help," I told him, reluctantly breaking free of his warm, strong arms.

I got off the bed and walked back to my dresser, opening the top drawer to take out a black tin cashbox. I quickly grabbed the key to unlock it and pulled out the pair of silver handcuffs that I'd never gotten the courage to use with my ex. Fresh butterflies filled my stomach as the weight of the cuffs settled against my palm.

Was I really going to do this? I'd never handcuffed anyone before. It was so bold.. especially for me. My ex, Andy, definitely never considered there could be a different side to me. Which, in hindsight, was fine. I was too young and too ready to do anything Andy wanted. I knew he didn't want me in control of anything, so I never tried to be. That, however, was probably a good thing. If I had tried with Andy, I probably would have been laughed at even more, resulting in my never trying again. It was better this way.. but still.. I felt like a fraud.

I took a deep breath to steady myself. Fuck I was nervous!! I knew what I looked like. I knew guys saw me as a soft, submissive, emotional, cowardly, little twink who was used to being pushed around. No guy that knew me would ever suspect what I really wanted; how I needed to feel in control, the way I never felt in real life. Even Thomas saw me as someone that needed saving.. not that he was entirely wrong. Therefore, I knew this little stunt had the potential to be rather humiliating for me but this was Thomas and he wasn't cruel like Andy. Even if he didn't see me as dominant, he'd been so consistent in his pursuit of me, that it gave me the confidence to at least try.

I turned back to Thomas and flashed the cuffs with a lopsided grin on my face, "So.. I was thinking, it might help if I knew you couldn't run out the second I drop my pants."

Thomas sat up and scooted to the edge of the bed, studying the cuffs as I walked closer with an apprehensive look on his face.

"If I say yes... you won't just leave me in these indefinitely, right?" He asked, taking me by surprise.

"Of course not," I quickly assured, shocked that he was actually considering this. "I wouldn't do anything you didn't want. I promise."

Thomas didn't speak for a few moments and I panicked. Fuck I was bad at this. "So.. you can tell me to fuck off, you know? I think this.. yeah.. maybe this was a bad idea," I added, feeling some of my courage leave me as I fiddled with the cuffs while looking at the floor.

Fuck! I should have never brought this up. It was too much. He didn't like it. He probably wanted something more traditional right? He was the tall, muscled, outgoing one so that made me.. well.. I could be the soft, submissive boyfriend. That's probably what he really wanted and he deserved as much for being so good to me. I didn't have to have everything I wanted. Besides, I was clearly shit at being a dominant. I knew a guy like Thomas could do whatever he wanted, if he wanted, and I'd simply have to go with it. So, what could I actually do to him, when I couldn't even shove him on the bed properly? The whole situation was quickly becoming emasculating for me.

"No! It's a good idea," Thomas suddenly protested, surprising me out of my morose thoughts. "I didn't mean to sound like I wasn't into it.. I was just making sure that you didn't have anything... else planned. Being restrained makes me a little anxious but this is for you, so, I can handle it if it'll make you feel better."

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked feeling concerned as I paused by the bed.

"Maybe later," he answered as he eagerly offered me his hands with a nervous half smile on his face.

I gently caressed his cheek and kissed it, "I've never done this before.. that's probably obvious but I don't want it to feel bad for you. Please know that I'll set you free the moment you say," I told him before turning my attention to the job at hand.

I took my time, half trying to stall and half trying to reassure Thomas that nothing bad was going to happen as I massaged his hands and wrists before locking them up. I will say, the fact that he was dealing with his own nerves seemed to help steady mine. It made me feel like we were on more equal footing; but a tiny part in the back of my brain was concerned about why he would have nerves at all.

"You look pretty like that," I told Thomas as I stepped back to admire how the cuffs looked on him.

Thomas flushed and bit his lip, shyly looking up at me from where he sat on the bed. "I haven't been called pretty in a long time," he muttered quietly.

"I should say it more, because you really are.. very pretty." I replied as I ran my fingers through his dark hair before tugging lightly, tilting his head back as I gazed down at him. "I love watching you run. You're so graceful and fluid and your body is all covered in sweat.. you're like some kind of god, it's unreal. You have no idea how much I want to touch you all the time! Like at the gym! Fuck, I just love watching your muscles flex and tighten when you're lifting heavy. It's so fucking sexy! And you clean up so nicely, by the way. My jaw about dropped to the floor when I saw you in that suit on Christmas Eve but really, you don't even have to try. I love seeing you wake up in the morning, all puffy eyed and grumpy for coffee yet, the moment you see me, you flash a smile that lights up the room. But most of all.. I love how soft and needy you look right now, with those cuffs on. You really are my pretty boy."

Oof. Some of that sounded so cheesy to me but.. my god, did it have the desired effect. Thomas's pupils dilated, his mouth hung open a little as a string of drool tried to escape and I noticed a huge bulge in his pants.

"You like that baby? You like when I praise you? Does my pretty boy have a bit of a praise kink?" I asked, thrilled to pieces when he gulped once and nodded slowly. That reaction reinvigorated my confidence and I began to undo my pants with one hand while keeping my hold on his hair with my other. Seeing Thomas melt like this was incredibly exciting and I wanted more. He then looked pointedly at my crotch that was now only covered by my thin, white boxer briefs, a wet mark embarrassingly visible where my little cock pushed out.

"Can I-no, may I.. kiss it.. Sir?" He quietly asked, slowly inching closer.

"Fuck that's hot baby," I groaned as a thrill filled me. I never thought a hot stud like Thomas would ever call me "Sir" and it emboldened me further.

I pulled his head towards me so that his face was pressed against the side of my tiny, hard cock and sighed with delighted relief when Thomas moaned and began to mouth against the fabric covering my flesh. He kissed my cock through the fabric, rubbing his face against my crotch at the same time before dropping to his knees to continue.

I was truly shocked. I'd never had a guy do anything like that to me nor had I ever had a guy on his knees for me. So, when Thomas began to blow me over my briefs, I felt the last of my anxieties go out the window. I needed to feel his lips against the skin of my cock and that would only happen if I yanked off the bandaid! I quickly pulled down my underwear and let out a desperate cry of pleasure when Thomas pressed a kiss to my tiny, leaking member, that was barely visible through my public hair, even though I was rock hard. He lazily ran his tongue against what little shaft I had and then kissed the tip once more before pulling back to get a good look.

I tensed, bracing myself for whatever happened next, the echos of my nightmares flitting through my mind, reminding me how it should go.

"May I suck you off Sir?" Thomas asked, cheeks pink as his gaze stayed locked in my little cock.

My jaw dropped. "A-are you sure?" I gasped, half wondering if he was fucking with me.

"Please Sir?" He asked again before pressing his lips against my inner thigh.

"Lick my balls first," I ordered, wanting to test if he was serious.

"Thank you Sir," Thomas moaned and then slowly dragged his tongue over every inch of my sack, bathing my balls lovingly with his saliva and he looked soooo into it.

I couldn't believe this! I had a boyfriend who was.. practically making out with my balls!! This was completely uncharted territory for me and I had to push things a little further. I began to rub my balls all over his face as he sat still and took it, loving the power trip the situation was giving me. Never in my wildest dreams had I thought a huge, sexy, jock like Thomas would ever submit to my scrawny ass but here he was, on his knees for me. I was done holding back.

I roughly pulled his head back by his his hair so that he could look at me. "You're such a good boy," I praised, smiling down at him. "Gonna fuck your face with my cock baby. Would you like that?"

Thomas nodded quickly and leaned forward when I let him go, wrapping his lips around the tip of my cock. I used both of my hands to push his face even closer, trying to smother his mouth as best I could. I moaned loudly when I felt his tongue lick up and over my little nub, twirling around the head and shaft with ease. Because I was so small, he could fit the entire thing in his mouth instantly and still had room so suck my balls inside as well. The knowledge that I couldn't even completely fill his mouth with my cock alone might have bothered me before but I was currently experiencing to much pleasure to even think about it.

I wildly thrust my hips while my hands kept a death grip on the back of his head, not letting him off for even a moment. "You love this don't you pretty boy? You're so fucking good for me, taking my cock so well. And look at you! You just want to worship it! Are you nothing but a sub baby boy? A big submissive jock who just needs my attention, hmm? Is that what you really are and why you love this cock so much?" I muttered a little breathlessly.

Thomas trembled as I humped against his face and his handcuffed hands inched towards his own cock but he didn't actually touch himself. It was as if he were waiting for something.

"Do you want to touch your cock sweet boy? Do you want my permission?" I asked, pushing to see if he would actually obey me.

Thomas whimpered, nodding his head as much as he could with how tightly I held it in my hands.

"I think you should wait," I teased, thrilled with how my muscular boyfriend simply balled up his fists in obedience. He could so easily throw me off and turn the tables on me but instead he sat there, being good, just for me. I'm pretty sure my heart melted then and there. "If you make me cum and swallow every drop, I promise I'll return the favor. How about that big boy? Will you drink Daddy's cum?" I cooed, as if I were in one of my fantasies.

Thomas whimpered louder, as his mouth went wild, licking and sucking my tiny cock and balls for all they were worth. I couldn't last longer than another two minutes before I was filling his mouth with my cum. Thomas was so good. He swallowed what he could and then spent the next few minutes tenderly cleaning my cock and balls with his tongue, without me even having to ask.

I pulled out of his mouth with a soft pop and kept a tight grip on his hair while I gazed down at him. His cheeks were flushed and his eyes were bright and his bulge looked bigger than I'd ever seen it, as if it were striving to break out of its denim cage. I gently nudged the toe of my shoe against his swollen cock.

"You look even prettier like this, all flushed and willing.. a little desperate even," I told him as I pressed my entire foot over his cock.

"O-oh Sir, Ple-"

My eyes widened as the rest of his sentence disappeared with a loud moan. Thomas jerked and shook for a few moments before a wet spot slowly began to appear near his crotch.

"Oh no, did you cream your pants baby boy?" I asked as I pressed my foot a little harder against his cock. Thomas flushed deep red and nodded slowly as if coming out of a daze. "Shame," I tsked, "I really wanted to suck you off as a reward."

I was tempted to push further, to see if he wanted to be punished but as the seconds passed, I noticed that my sweet boyfriend was behaving strangely. He'd dropped his gaze so that he was no longer meeting my eyes, his shoulders were hunched and he wasn't responding. I quickly pulled up my pants and then grabbed the tin box and pulled out the keys to the handcuffs. I freed his wrists and then crawled into his lap and wrapped my arms around him.

"You were so good baby," I whispered in his ear as I pressed a kiss to his cheek. "Thank you for making me cum.. it felt amazing. I've never felt so much pleasure before. You're always so wonderful to me."

Thomas hummed quietly, wrapping his arms around my back as his face nuzzled into my shoulder. We held each other for a long while before the sound of a phone vibrating broke the silence. I moved off of Thomas's lap so that he could check his phone, taking the moment to study him closely.

"Anything important?" I asked when he didn't look away from it for a while.

Thomas blinked slowly and looked around, as if he'd forgotten where he was. He looked vulnerable and lost and I worried that I'd done something wrong.

"Just a reminder for a house meeting. So I should go," he said quietly. "And I need to see Heather after. I feel bad for blowing her off so much during break," he suddenly added.

"Do you want to go out to dinner tonight, since I didn't get to suck you off? My treat." I offered, wanting both to do something to thank him for being so good but also wanting a convenient excuse to check in on him because his behavior was seriously starting to freak me out. It wasn't like Thomas to be distant with me. Not after the Halloween issue.