All Comments on 'Beautiful Gifts, Small Packages Ch. 07'

by loveandlust28

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Beauty888Beauty888over 1 year ago

Really love this story and where you're bringing it. Please continue, I'm loving it !

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 1 year ago

This chapter was all that and then some

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, really loved this! Can't wait for how it continues

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

When that drunk boy was dancing on the pool table I never, ever, would have imagined that this is where things were headed. Freakin’ fantastic. A list? A list!! Thomas made a list, started a list. I hope they write the rest together. It’s right in the title: Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a wonderful story!!! I love how the dim is the nerd and the jock is the sub. It’s rare to read a well written story with this dynamic. Can’t wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wait?! Where’s the rest?! There is more, right? Sniffle…please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A beautiful story.

Walking on eggshells would be an alternative title and the writing etched the characters so well that this reader felt as though he was walking with them

The characterisation and dialogue are so good that everything is believable, although I thought the move to a sub/dom relationship in the last chapter moved far too quickly given the extreme hesitation of previous chapters.

Your writing is too good to restrict to slaves and werewolves - is there any chance of a conventional gay romance, maybe with a little twist?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am really enjoying the twink as the Dom. Nice change. I'm completely invested, well done. KAMS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveandlust28@loveandlust28
Hello! Just hoping to write content that is enjoyed. Positive feedback appreciated <3 WARNING: Please assume that all my stories will contain elements of bdsm, especially sadism and will probably deal with humiliation and small cocks. However, I write love stories, so there w...