ICBG Ch. 03

Info
Melissa goes through prison intake.
1.7k words
4
3.4k
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
THoney269
THoney269
61 Followers

Read with permission from the author, Carlsberg24

*

Lockdown

The first impression of the lockdown area was predictably imposing. Bare concrete walls, floors and ceilings, and lights behind metal crates placed high along the walls illuminated a medium sized room. There was a desk near the entrance and a beautiful ebony woman, looking maybe thirty-ish in age rose from her chair and walked around to meet Melissa and her guard. The guard pulled out papers from his pocket and gave them to the black lady. She took the paper and started typing on the keyboard of a desktop computer.

Prisoner P5237 -- said the woman -- ok, everything's fine.

She glanced at and motioned towards Melissa:

Come over here, you just need to sign this and you can be on your way.

Melissa shuffled towards the desk and awkwardly took a pen presented to her by the ebony beauty. She had to position herself immediately next to the desk because the waist chain did not allow to move her handcuffed hands more than a few inches away from her body. Melissa quickly signed the document at the designated place all the while fighting back the tears of shame building up in her eyes and swallowing with difficulty feeling like she had a big lump in her throat.

Proceed to medical -- ordered the woman.

The guard once again took Melissa's arm and led her towards the door behind the desk. The next room indeed had a distinct feel of a medical facility. There were tiles on the floor and halfway up the walls. There were several curtain divisors and some elaborate equipment scattered around the brightly-lit room. One detail, however, betrayed that it was not a civilian walk-in clinic; a steel cage or cell was mounted in the corner, left of the entrance. The guard led Melissa to the cage, opened its door and gently pushed the girl inside. He picked a plastic box from a stack near the cell door and followed Melissa inside.

"Here's what's going to happen," said the guard. "I will take-off your chains and lock you in here. You will take off your clothes including your underwear and shoes and place them in this box. Then just sit on the bench and wait for the doctor to arrive. Unfortunately you didn't go through the usual orientation so you may accidentally get yourself in trouble with some of the staff, but the main rule is to just stay calm, don't make any sudden movements, don't speak without permission and always do what you're told. Understand?" Melissa managed a meek "Yes."

The guard began to undo Melissa's restraints starting with the muzzle and then proceeding to free her from her leg irons, handcuffs and the waist chain. He took all of the restraints and locked the cell door. He left with all the chains except for the handcuffs, which he hung on a wall-mounted hook near the holding cell.

Melissa was alone for the first time in quite some time and at first felt disoriented and apathetic. Already these past few hours did something to her as she half-expected someone to tell her what to do or where to go. Then she realized she was ordered to strip. There was little choice in the matter and Melissa assured herself that she had to take off her clothes during doctor visits before. Still she felt that it would be different this time. The society at large had very little information about the conditions at ICBG. There was a fairly strong rumor though indicating that prisoners were routinely kept naked for their entire sentences. Melissa found that unfathomable and no one so far confirmed nor denied that rumor since she was sentenced and brought to the prison. It was one of the questions she wished she had asked the director, but she found herself tongue-tied and the opportunity was gone. Reluctantly she began to undress. She took off the top, then slipped off her tight fitting skirt and stepped out of it as it fell around her feet. She stopped now, looked around, took a deep breath and reach behind to undo her bra strap. Soon her wonderful large breasts were displayed to daylight in a sight that no straight male could pass by without a sudden jump in blood pressure. Then she slid her panties down her legs revealing a clean shaven mons with delicate folds of skin forming a regular slit that so many men tried to imagine in their fantasies yet only two of her former boyfriends had seen and admired in reality. Finally, she stepped out of her high heeled shoes and placed her dainty feet on the cold, tiled floor of the cell. After placing clothes in the provided box, Melissa tried to sit down on a metal bench within the cell, but at first contact her buttocks recoiled from the cold hard surface. She decided to remain standing for the time being and anxiously awaited the promised doctor.

Indeed, only a couple of minutes have passed before the doctor trundled in carrying a pad with some papers on it, which he was browsing as he walked. He was a young and friendly looking man with an intellectual's face. Melissa instinctively covered her breasts with one arm and her pubic region with the other. The doctor walked up to the cage door and took handcuffs from the hook.

Melissa, is it? -- asked the doctor and without waiting for a reply continued -- Let's get you checked out. Stand over here with your back facing the door and put your hands behind you near the opening.

The doctor was referring to a small rectangular inlet in the cell door and Melissa futilely tried to prevent exposing her nakedness as long as possible by walking up to the door still with her arms covering strategic points of her body. She turned around at the door and only then put her arms behind her back. The doctor placed the handcuffs on Melissa's wrists and tightened them gently, but firmly. He produced a set of keys from his white coat's pocket and opened the door. The doctor turned Melissa around and led her out of the cell and into the middle of the room. He stood in front of her. Melissa once again was close to breaking down and crying because of the overbearing shame. She could hardly bear the fact that she had to stand naked in front of this fully clothed, strange man. The handcuffs locked behind her back only added to this insult.

I am going to perform a few simple checks and tests to create a baseline for your medical history. You will be brought back here every couple of months to monitor how you're doing health-wise. Now let's see.

The doctor started going through the motions of checking her pulse, looking down her throat, testing her reflexes, motion range and stiffness of her limb joints and so on. The most uncomfortable moment came, predictably, when the doctor started probing Melissa's genital region with his gloved hands. He had her seated on a medical chair and put her feet in stirrups where he affixed them with leather straps. He proceeded to open her pussy with a speculum and peered inside first just looking around, then probing with his fingers. Finally, the procedure was done and he released Melissa from the chair.

Everything's fine. I'll call the guard and you can be on your way

The doctor went over to the door and called out. Soon, the familiar guard appeared and once again took Melissa by the arm. He led her back into the ebony beauty's desk where the woman handed him a paper printout.

Here's her cell assignment. -- said the woman.

Thank you ma'am -- answered the guard and took Melissa towards another door.

They walked into a corridor that did in fact have rows of cell doors on each side, but they did not stop at any of them and proceeded towards another elevator instead.

These cells are rarely used -- explained the guard -- they are just overflow cells in case there's no room on lower levels. This is level A and you've been assigned to level C. It's not the worst that could happen. With your beauty I surely thought they would put you on level D. That's tough life indeed.

They took the elevator two levels down and walked out to find another corridor lined with much narrowly spaced cell doors. They stopped in front of a cell labeled C37.

Well young lady, this is your stop.

The guard opened the cell's sliding metal door and Melissa was ushered inside a room that looked like the inside of a grey empty box -- it was similarly featureless. Melissa was startled at a loud sound of metal hitting against metal behind her. It turned out that besides the solid door, there was an inner door consisting of metal bars and the guard just slid it shut.

Stand by the door with your back towards me -- ordered the guard. Melissa complied and backed up to the bars. The guard took a single handcuff attached to a chain at his belt and locked around the chain of Melissa's handcuffs. He took them off the girl's wrists, however when Melissa started to move away he said firmly:

Stop. Turn around and come back to the door. Put your hands in front of you.

Melissa did as she was told and soon her hands were chained together again, this time in front of her body.

You mean I am supposed to wear handcuffs inside the cell? -- asked Melissa incredulously.

The guard did not respond. Instead he opened the door and motioned for her to step out. Melissa walked forward. The guard took her chin in his hand and moved it up a little bit. Then he took a measured swing and gave Melissa a modestly hard slap on the face. The girl was too astonished that she forgot to start crying as she stood in wide eyed bewilderment.

The director told you that you're not supposed to talk without permission. The punishment for talking out of order is usually a few hours of wearing a muzzle or sometimes worse. Since you're new, I'll give it a pass, but don't count on it happening again.

With that, the guard pushed Melissa back into the cell and locked both the steel bars as well as the solid door behind her. Melissa's confinement has truly begun.

--:--
--:--
1.0
THoney269
THoney269
THoney269
61 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

More to come?

THoney269THoney269over 1 year agoAuthor

I will.. had to navigate RL issues delaying me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will you read the rest of the story?

THoney269THoney269over 1 year agoAuthor

Radio play as in the old serial stories which used to be broadcast? I can certainly *try*.. once I research what it is and how to best do so.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 1 year ago

A strong expressive voice, THoney might consider organizing an old fashioned radio - style play.

Share this

Similar Stories

Fires of Beltane Audio 16th century tales of seduction lead to seduction.in Audio
Beautiful Girl Dept Corrections Pt. 01 Melissa is sentencedin Audio
I Cannot Be Hurt By You Bath time conversation turns to a sensuous, trusting moment.in Audio
Now Do You Love Me? Yandere daughter seduces her divorced father.in Audio
The Black Widow Estate Hurry sweet submissive... You know you will be punished...in Audio
More Stories