The Black Widow Estate

Info
Hurry sweet submissive... You know you will be punished...
130 words
4.56
20.4k
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Black Widow Estate is a legendary place, and you have travelled far to find it. As night falls, you can hear the Mistress of the estate call out to you: "Hurry, before the moon rises above the treetops. These woods come alive at night. Branches might reach out to grab you. Roots come alive and begin to sneak themselves around your feet. Wolves, Owls, and Shadow-cats come out from their lairs. They stalk silently through the undergrowth; and their eyes shine golden; hungry with the scent of prey. I know you are tired from the long journey. I know that your thighs are tight and your feet are sore. Your back aches and your knees are shaky. But you're almost there. Hurry sweet submissive..."

Script written by SuckMyScript

--:--
--:--
1.0
MistressAzralynn
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
grapefruits12grapefruits12about 1 year ago

So far you are my favorite mistress. I love your demanding voice so sexy.

William_WoodWilliam_Woodover 2 years ago

Wow! I don't normally go for the audios on this site, and never came across one good enough that I could be bothered listening to the end. On this I held onto every word, and minimised all my windows, and just listened. Even wound back a few times for the bits I really liked. 5 stars every day!

Narration - I love the deeper female voice well suited for the dominant type, and every little forced giggle each time she says something particularly suggestive. I'm going to look for more on her patreon page!

Story - quite masterful for something fairly short. I really felt the eerie and elaborate mansion, the uncertainty of following the widow of the web, the confusing sensations as the man is ensnared. I did find the first 10 minutes to contain a bit too much environmental description for my liking, and I was tempted to skip ahead. I'm glad I didn't though, as it all contributed to the man's psychological state. Still, maybe that part could have just been shortened a little, or broken up with some thoughts about what he expected to encounter; something he had heard about the Black Widow.

Share this

Similar Stories

Isn't That Why I'm Here? To Be Used Your good girl knows exactly what you need. (Two Versions)in Audio
My Salacious Amenity Male POV meant for Audio Story.in BDSM
Wife's Sex Tape with the Ex I find a sex tape of my wife with her giant-dicked ex.in Loving Wives
The Sapphic BDSM Series: Pt. 01 Taking Control of You!in Audio
Nights are for Exploration Ch. 01 Her first time for mutual masturbation.in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories