Beautiful (new)

Story Info
Took an old story and am making it new and bigger.
3.3k words
4.63
1.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 09/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella was warm. Warmer than she should be in a motel room she was 98% sure the door to the outside didn't fully reach the floor. As she came more awake she became more aware of the very warm, very hard, very large, very MALE body folded around her. One large arm was under her shoulders and the other draped over her hip, holding her close to...what Bella HAD TO assume was a flashlight that Max had smuggled into their bed.

She and Max had fallen asleep last night in separate spots on the queen mattress. But due to the sheer size of Max's body and Bella's ass, they could only reasonably remain so far apart for so long. Clearly, at some point in the night, they had migrated towards each other. Typically Bella didn't sleep well when she didn't sleep at home, but she felt well-rested and cozy. It was a shame that she would have to move. Shifting a bit, careful not to wake Max, her eyes SHOT open when she realized that Max had not brought a flashlight to bed but had simply woken up with morning wood.

Bella knew it wasn't for her, it was more of a natural response to sleeping close to someone's body, but in this beautiful moment between asleep and awake Bella could pretend. She could pretend that this successful, handsome, kind man wanted her. Really wanted her. And god that felt good. Losing herself a little, she ground her hips backward, moaning slightly at the hard length she could feel against her ass.

"Fuck, don't stop" Max's grumbly morning voice broke through her lusty haze and Bella froze. Maybe he wasn't fully awake yet. Maybe he was dreaming, and he thought she was someone else. She couldn't bring herself to crane her neck around to check if Max's eyes were open or if they were still closed and fluttering in sleep.

But before she could fall into a full panic attack, the large hand on her hip spread and pulled her closer to the warm shape of Max's Big Spoon. "Bella" Max whispered brokenly in her ear "please don't stop. You feel so good."

Well, there went the theory that he didn't know it was her. Glancing around the room to be sure Maddy and Rae were nowhere to be seen, Bella tentatively ground her ass into Max's hard dick. Giving herself over to this sleepy heat that was building between them. Circumstantial boner or not, it had been too long since Bella let someone touch her and she was frankly tired of overthinking things all the time.

Slowly Max's hand started sliding down over her hip, to rest on her stomach. Bella shut out the self-conscious thoughts that immediately started to perk up in her brain, and reminded herself that she had looked this way when they fell into bed last night, there was no point in trying to hide her body now. Max had already seen it. Fuck he had already held it. There was no point in trying to suck her stomach in or will away a few pounds in her fupa. If he didn't want to touch her, he wouldn't. But if he did...

As if he had a direct line into her thoughts, Max's hand started moving again, rubbing her stomach in soothing circles and pulling her back against his groin even tighter, nestling his hardness between her ass cheeks in the process.

The most pathetic little whimper escaped from Bellas's lips and if it hadn't been answered with an absolutely guttural groan from Max she would have been embarrassed. However, as it was, the sound seemed to unlock something in Max and he moved swiftly, pushing himself up on those big strong arms and maneuvering himself so he was hovering over Bella. His eyes full of dark intent, they just looked at each other for a few long moments. Bella's sleep tank had ridden up and her shorts had twisted around her body during the night and she was sure she looked like trash, but even if she had time to pull herself together, she knew she couldn't hold a candle to the casual morning sexiness that Max just naturally exuded.

The air around the cocoon they had made in the thin, scratchy motel bedding seemed to still as Max slowly lowered his big body between her legs, blanketing Bella entirely in his hard warmth. She groaned as he settled on top of her, his hand stroking her hair back as their foreheads rested against each other.

"Mornin.'" Max grumbled, his lips practically feeding her the words. Bella's hands naturally floated up to twist her fingers in his beard and he groaned at the slight tug she made.

"Hi." Bella replied shyly. This whole thing felt so surreal, and weirdly not because she felt strange about being physical with Max, but because it felt so natural. She could see herself settling into the comfort of his arms and sleeping for a few more hours or snuggling up against his hard chest and his soft t-shirt sharing sleepy morning secrets. Bella knew she was playing a dangerous game, but she just couldn't bring herself to get out of the bed. To remove herself from the temptation that was Max's sheer physicality.

She liked Max. Not the Max that she had met on that terrible first date. That Max was so worried about what everyone else wanted from him he couldn't even hold a conversation about his own interests.

But this Max.

This Max was the type of man a woman could lose herself in. A man whose arms could trick a her into thinking he held all the answers. That he was her safe space. He could easily feed her all sorts of lies to get her to give up her own sense of self for his, and she would lap it all up. Quite willingly if he kept looking at her the way he was looking at her right now. That was what was dangerous. How good he made her feel.

He was so kind, and so thoughtful. He liked her. That much was obvious. Even if he wasn't romantically interested in her, they got along well. Sometimes he even seemed to know what Bella needed before she did. She smiled to herself remembering the secret Red Bull he had saved for her the night before.

Poor Max had been trying to be perfect for everyone else for so long. He had to be so tired. Maybe there was something she could help him with. After all, they were friends, right? Friends who had kissed once before and had already slept in the same bed.

And friends....helped each other.

Before she could talk herself out of it, Bella slowly slid her hand down Max's chest. Feeling the strength of his pecs and passing over the slightly soft belly below to the waist of his sleep shorts. Her fingers dipped slightly below the elastic to play with the curly hairs she found there. Waiting for a sign from Max that this was what he wanted. That he wanted HER to take him in her hand and give him pleasure.

And luckily, that's what she got. The second her fingers brushed over the bulge in his shorts, Max inhaled quickly and thrust his hips up to press his cock, still covered by his soft shorts, into her palms.

"Fuck, Bells" he groaned, lighting Bella's blood on fire with the use of the nickname. "Can I touch you? I need to touch you. I want to feel you." He barely waited for Bella's tight nod of approval before putting his strength to good use. Flipping them both so Bella sat on his lap, straddling his hardness on her knees. Her sleep shorts were barely a barrier to the ridge her hips found there. Simultaneously sinking down onto his strong thighs and sliding her hands to the back of his head to hold him close, Max lowered his lips to hers.

Bellas lips were firm and soft. And she smelled fantastic. Like smoky roses. Like summer nights and sin. A soft whimper escaped her throat and Max pulled away, licking at her lips coaxingly. Practically begging her to let him inside.

And when she did, Christ, it was more than he could have imagined. His tongue pushed into her mouth, kissing her so deeply Bella could feel it in her toes. Max sought out every little bit of her mouth that he could as Bella fed him her sweet soft moans and deliciously harsh breaths. Max desperately tried to remember each little noise she made and stock them up for later.

Later when she had moved on from him.

When she realized how much she didn't need him.

When she realized he wasn't enough to stick around for.

Shoving those thoughts aside and instead deciding to make her feel good, Max sucked on Bella's tongue and gripped her waist even tighter. He felt her grind even harder on his lap as he did so and the thought of the bruises she may have the next day from his fingers combined with the heat coming from her core, it was almost enough to push Max over the edge. If he wasn't careful, he was going to cum before he even got to touch her sweet pussy. And that simply would not do.

They made out like that for a while, Bella's grinding getting faster and faster. Their kisses getting messier and more frantic as they both raced their own orgasms together.

Moving away from her tempting mouth, Max pushed some of her hair behind her ear and rested his hand at the nape of her neck, he lowered his eyes to hers as they both sucked in some much-needed air. The fierceness Bella saw in his eyes knotted her insides. With Max's typical intense gaze focused entirely on her. It was almost intimidating. It was certainly hot as shit.

"What are you thinking?" Bella whispered as Max mouthed at her neck, making her shiver as he placed a precise nip at the pulse point he seemed to have discovered. Licking away any sting he may have left behind. The little whine she made in the back of her throat making him even harder that he had been when he woke up cradled in her soft ass cheeks.

Max had never really thought of himself as a 'boob-man' or an 'ass-man'. He was just a man who appreciated the physical form in all the ways it could be manifested. But with Bella, he didn't have to choose between one or the other; both parts of her anatomy were absolutely exquisite in their abundance. He wondered how many handfuls he could make of her tits. He wondered whether she would let him spank that gorgeous ass hard enough to pinken the skin. But whichever one he decided to put his mouth on first he was sure he would be far from disappointed.

Max chuckled darkly at his own thoughts, the delicious sound eliciting a fresh rush of arousal to soak Bella's sleep shorts. "You don't wanna know what I'm thinking right now, Baby Girl."

Bella let out a little cry at the endearment and pressed herself even harder onto Max's erection, she could feel how hard and hot he was beneath her and she couldn't seem to get close enough to him.

And then he started throwing around 'Baby Girl' and it was like he opened a secret door that no one else had ever even noticed was there before.

THAT was what she wanted. This had started because Bella thought she could help Max out with an inconvenient hard-on and now she found herself wanting so so much more.

She wanted to be his baby girl. She wanted to turn off her brain and let him have his way with her. She didn't want to have to be funny, or careful, or cautious, or considerate of others. She wanted to be his plaything. His toy. She just wanted him to take care of her

The desire to let go completely tugged at the edges of her brain, but the thought of actually losing control was terrifying to her.

Bella didn't lose control. She was self-sufficient. She was realistic. She was responsible. She was also horny as hell. And for the first time in possibly her whole life she decided to throw caution to the wind and to just take what she wanted.

"Say it again," Bella whispered against Max's lips, kissing him gently and lightly, but far from chaste. "Call me that again."

"Fuck. Bells. What are you doing to me?" Max leaned in again and pressed another heated kiss to her lips, his tongue licking at the seam of her mouth as he pushed his hand into the small of Bella's back, arching her into him, and deepening their kiss even more before he had to taste her skin. Licking at her throat and breathing in her scent deeply as if he were trying to fill his lungs with every molecule of air she had come in contact with.

"Max..." Bella breathed, her head falling to the side to give him better access to her throat and the sensitive skin he had found. She didn't even know kisses on her throat could feel like this. That they could be so delicious. She didn't know they could light up her whole body like sparklers.

"That's it, Baby Girl." he groaned into the hollow of her neck, sucking on the sweet skin he found there. "Say my name." As he pressed hot, open-mouth kisses on every bit of skin he could get his mouth on, he directed her hips up and down over his morning wood. Moving her body faster and faster, grinding her hot cotton-covered slit on him until her breathing started to speed up. "That's it, Bells. Take what you want from me. I want to hear you cum. I want to watch you fall apart for me. Fuck you feel so good."

"Max. Jesus." Bella groaned as her hips moved faster and faster; they were dry-humping each other like teenagers in a shitty motel room. Rae and Maddy could come back from wherever they had gone to at any minute. They were still technically fully clothed, though the more she moved the closer Bella's tits came to falling out of her tank top. She didn't even care. She felt so good. She felt so...sexy.

"Jesus" Max moaned as he pressed soft kisses all over her shoulder and throat, as Bella continued to ride him. "You're so fucking wet, Baby. Look what you've done to my shorts.."

Bella glanced down and gasped at the wet stain that had appeared on Max's shorts. "Oh shit," she muttered, the orgasm she had been chasing suddenly gone as she absorbed the embarrassment of what letting herself go for once had done. "I'm sorry. I can..." as she spoke she tried to wiggle out of Max's tight hold. "I can get off.' She finished lamely, a flush crawling into her cheeks.

"I thought that's what you were doing?" Max laughed at his own joke and even Bella cracked a smile and stopped wriggling on his lap. As they both took a much-needed oxygen break, Bella's fuzzy thoughts started to clear.

All the "baby's" aside, that's what this was, wasn't it? Just a chance to get each other off? Just two human bodies taking what they want from each other. It was natural. She could do this. She wanted to do this.

"You aren't embarrassed are you Baby Girl?" Max growled in that panty-drenching voice he seemed to have acquired overnight. "You better not be embarrassed for grinding on top of me. For rubbing your little clit on anything it can reach searching for relief. For dripping onto my lap. Fuck I bet you are fucking soaked right now, aren't you? Is your pussy wet and ready for me baby?"

Bella nodded, hoping he didn't need a verbal answer because she seemed to have lost the capacity for speech. Who would have thunk that she was such a slut for dirty talk?

Max's fingers tightened on her hips again. "Is your body so slick and hot for me? Huh? Can I feel Baby? Can I feel how much you want me?"

As he spoke, his hands had slid around her ass and around her thighs to anchor her to him, but now his fingers played at the edges of her cotton underwear. This was one of those moments where Bella wished she was one of those pretty girls who always had matching satin lingerie sets on under her clothes, but considering how soaked her purple cotton panties and her sleep shorts were right now, any nice ones would have probably been ruined by now anyway.

"Yes..." She breathed out as she tried to lower her hips to seek out his hands. She felt like a cat, rubbing against anything and everything she possibly could, but Max kept his hands just out of her reach. Just slightly too far from where she needed them.

"Yes, what Bells? Tell me what you want. Tell me what you need. Tell me what you need from me. Take what you want from me."

Bella was so not used to calling the shots but her body was a greedy sensual bitch and wanted to do just what Max seemed to want her to do so badly. Plus, the dirty words he kept whispering in her ear were driving her insane

"Max. Fuck. Yes. I want you to touch me. I want you to touch me so badly I can barely breathe. Please I'm so close. Please. I think I'm gonna...I think I'm gonna come."

With a growl, Max shoved his hand under the bottom of Bella's tank top. His big hand sought out her breasts, kneading and squeezing one of the soft globes firmly. Fueled by Bella's gasps and moans, he sought out her nipple. Rolling the tight bud in between one of his fingers and thumb, Max simultaneously used his other hand to hold Bella upright at the small of her back.

He could feel Bella losing her rhythm as she ground her clit against his cock. Fuck she felt good. It took everything in him to not rip off her shorts and shove himself inside of her.

His fingers, his tongue, his dick; fuck, his something inside her!

But he knew they didn't have much time before Rae and Maddy came back and the first time he was inside her was not going to be rushed.

Oh no, when Max got inside of Bella, he was going to stay there until she evicted him. He was going to claim her. For as long as she would let him, he was going to completely possess her.

Forcing thoughts of the future out of his head for the moment and instead focusing on the writhing goddess on top of him. He could tell she was close. Her eyes were closed and her head tilted back as if waiting for rain to fall from the sky. Max leaned forward and sucked on the sweet rosy skin of her throat pushing Bella over the edge and surely leaving a mark of some kind that Max couldn't wait to see. He wanted everyone to know that he was the only one who got to see this fierce, spitfire of a woman at her most vulnerable. He got to see her fall apart. And if he was lucky, maybe she would let him put her back together.

"Fuck. Max!" Bella screamed as she plummeted into her orgasm, her nails biting into Max's arms and taking him with her. They rode their pleasure out together, still entirely clothed on the crummy motel mattress. But they may has well have been in the most beautiful hotel bed in the world for all they cared. Lost in each other for many moments as the room around them came slowly back into focus; the ugly brown carpeting, the stained wood paneling, the broken blinds.

Max had never woken up to a better morning.