Beautiful Nightmare

Story Info
Male/female domination story with bondage predicament.
3.4k words
4.35
10.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NuBee
NuBee
3 Followers

The sun shines bright through the windows of the bedroom, causing Trevor to wake up. He rolls over so he is looking at his partner, Haley. He takes his hand and strokes her cheek causing her to awaken from her slumber.

"Good morning kitten", he says as he moves his hand down to her collar and flicks the bell causing it to ding a little bit.

Per the morning ritual, Haley sits up, lets out a big stretch, and rubs her eyes to wake up a little more. She then tosses the covers off of them both and gets up and straddles Trevor. "What are we going to do today master?" Before he could answer she takes her hand and caresses the side of his face tilting his head to the side a little bit, and reaches in for a soft, sweet, long, and passionate kiss.

"I have a surprise for you today actually" Haley gets a huge smile on her face, "for what?!" she asks. "For being a good slave" he responds.

She then scoots down towards the foot of the bed in between masters legs. She begins to take master's morning wood into her mouth. She starts off working slow and articulate. Teasing the head of his penis with her tongue and taking a little bit in at a time. Trevor closes his eyes and leans his head back taking in the euphoric feeling while also letting out a slight moan. Hearing his pleasure makes Haley begins to go deeper. She then takes both hands and grabs each one of the master's wrists pulling them up on top of her head. She makes direct eye contact and pulls her mouth off of his penis. "Use me how you please master," she says.

She begins to go down all the way taking him in her mouth again as deep as she can go while at the same time swirling her tongue around his shaft. Maintaining eye contact the whole time, she sees master grin a little bit. She then feels masters hands grip her hair and begin to move her head up off of his cock. "Did I ever tell you that you're the best pet in the world?", he said. "Yes master, you have" responds Haley while smiling. "Good! Now open up", says Trevor. He then sticks his penis inside of her mouth again and begins to control her head movement. Up, down, slow, fast its all in his control and Haley can do nothing but take it in and please master. His cock touches the back of her throat with every movement down towards the base of his cock. "Huuk huuk huuk" escapes Haley's mouth as she begins to gag with each time master forces her head down. Trevor begins to moan and grunt more and more as he gets close to climaxing. He thrusts into her pushing himself into her mouth more and more and times with the moment he pulls her head down onto him. He begins to groan and moan more and more. With one last thrust up he finally climaxes. His grip from her head releases as he is overcome with ecstasy. His body pulses with each wave that overcomes him, and she makes sure to keep him in her mouth until he is finished climaxing and cleans it all up.

Trevor reaches his hand up and strokes the side of Haley's face again. "Are you ready for a surprise?" A huge smile overcomes Haley's face and she blurts out "YES" with so much excitement. Haley wasn't used to getting spoiled or getting presents, so this was quite the surprise.

"Ok, get up let's go", says Trevor. They both get up and Trevor leads Haley to their "playroom". Once they get in front of the door, the master tells Haley to stop. He moves himself in front of the door and asks one more time, "Are you sure you're ready?" The fact that master has asked more than once makes Haley doublethink her decision. She starts to get nervous a little bit as she bites her lip before making her decision. She nods her up and down, "Yes master".

Trevor opens the door and lets Haley proceed first. As the door opened Haley's heart was racing as she had no clue what awaited her. Is it a new toy? A new piece of furniture? A new outfit? The possibilities were endless, and it was making Haley wet just thinking about it.

As the door fully opened she could finally see what awaited her. It was a chair with a vibrator fastened to the seat. Her eyes widened and her heart began to race even more. Haley has seen this scene hundreds of times and always wanted to try it but has never been able to. As she saw the chair and began to fantasize about what was going to happen she got more and more wet and her thighs began to tingle so she began to clinch them together as tight as possible.

Master could see the way her body just stopped in its tracks and could see her eyes were super wide. A smirk widened on his face. He knew that Haley had always wanted to try it out.

"Sit down," said Trevor. Haley was still too much in her thoughts to process what he said. *Whack* Masters hand smacked Haley's ass and he said it again "Sit down!". Haley finally snapped out of her thoughts and began to walk towards the chair, "Sorry master".

She sat down in the chair. She sat down so her pussy and clit was right on top of the vibrator. Once she sat down, the master began to fasten her to the chair so that she couldn't get up. He tied a rope around her wrists and elbows which made it so she couldn't lift her arm up off of the chair. Tying it just snug enough so that the rope dug into her skin just a tiny bit, yet it didn't hurt. He then moved down to her ankles, tying those to each leg of the chair. So now she couldn't get up off of the chair either, or extend her legs. Each time he pulled the rope tight Haley could feel herself get more and more wet. She was so turned on and nothing even happened yet. The anticipation was killing her.

"Well, how's it feel to be completely immobilized at the mercy of this vibrator you are sitting on, and most importantly, me?"

"It feels... I'm so turned on right now master!" Haley replied with a huge smile on her face.

Looking his slave dead in the eyes he replies "good." Then gets an evil smirk on his face. Haley knows what that smirk means and it means that there is a catch to this game, or that he has something up his sleeve.

"I'll be right back", he said as he left the room. While he was gone, she was exploring her situation a little bit. To her, this was the part of bondage that fueled the kink. The feeling of being helpless, surrendering yourself completely to somebody, struggling against the restraints to try and get free but then realize that no matter how much you struggle, you are trapped. It got her wet just thinking about it, but now that she was actually facing it, she was beginning to get soaked. Trying to raise her arms off of the arms of the chair. Trying to lift her body off of the chair and vibrator, it just didn't matter. No matter how much effort she put into trying to get free she couldn't, and the more she struggled, the more it turned her on. She was already extremely turned on and the vibrator, the icing on the cake, wasn't even in play yet.

All of a sudden she heard the door open and in walked Trevor. He was gone for what felt like an eternity to Haley. Her heart raced with excitement as she knew the session was truly about to start.

He then straddled her lap and began to make out with Haley. He pressed his lips against her very aggressively and pushed her head to the back of the chair. Haley went to move her hand up to his face, but wasn't able to because they were restricted. Realizing that she couldn't move her limbs to fight the bondage was turning her on more than she already was. Then while making out with her he reached his hand down and started to rub her clit. With Just the slightest of pressure, however, in Haley's current state it was enough to make her lose her breath. It sent goosebumps down her spine and caused her to let out a moan right into master's mouth. After a couple of seconds she wasn't even able to kiss back because she was moaning so much. Finally, the master stopped and Haley was taken back. She was soaking wet and took a moment to catch her breath.

"Oh, just one more thing, kitten." Trevor gets up and retrieves an item from a desk in the back of the room. He gets back and removes Haley's collar and shows her a new one. It was a light blue color with a white heart on the front. Haley was ecstatic. "I GET A NEW COLLAR?!" she said.

"Sort of, this one will be used during some of our sessions. Not as your full time collar."

"THANK YOU!! What's it called?"

"Hmmmm, how about Beautiful Nightmare?"

"Nightmare? Why such a dark name for something so pretty and beautiful?"

"Oh, you'll see"

Trevor put it on her and fastened it in the back so it was nice and snug.

He then stepped back and then reached for the heart on the collar and pressed a button that was on the bottom. Hearing the click, Haley was confused as to what it could be. Why would there be a button on a collar?

"What did you just press?" Haley asked.

As she said that all she heard was "buzzzzz" and then she gasped out loud. Her eyes widened as she looked up at Trevor who was snickering standing above her with his arms crossed. "What is happening, you didn't turn on the vibrator?" she emphasized. As she asked the question she realized that the She felt a wave of pleasure rush over her body as the vibrator was turned on and her already semi sensitive clit was directly on it. Just as she was getting into it the vibrator turned off, and Haley let out a disgruntled groan.

"We're going to play a game today. You see, when you make noise the vibrator will turn on, and how loud of a noise you make determines how intense the vibrator is. What's the game you want to ask? Simple, there is a timer set to one hour. If you last an hour without having an orgasm, you win. If not you lose. The game will continue for one hour exactly, so if you climax you still have to sit through the rest of the time. The vibrator just buzzing away and you won't be able to escape it, no matter how hard you try. However, if you win, you can do something you have always wanted to do to me, and that is you can take the role of dominant over me for a session. You can tie me up however you want, use whatever you want on me, the possibilities are endless. However, if I win we get to act out one of my fantasies. How does that sound?"

Haley had to wait a couple moments to answer so she could think about it. The game was heavily not in favor of her, since she knew the chances of her not having an orgasm were extremely low. But she figured all she had to do was be quiet and the vibrator would never go off. It can't be that hard, right?

Haley shook her head up and down. "Yes, I want to play," she exclaimed.

Trevor pulled out his phone and set the timer for exactly one hour. He placed the phone on a desk in front of her so she could see how much time was left.

"Let the game begin", he said, and started the timer on the phone. Haley's heart began to race.

He walked back over to the front of her and sat on her lap again straddling her. He took his hand and lightly grabbed her throat and squeezed just hard enough to restrict her breathing a bit. He then leaned in and pressed his lips against hers again. This time with more aggression. Harder, faster, more intense. He pried open her lips with his tongue and began to swirl it around in her mouth, meeting her tongue. She began to moan into his mouth. Her pussy was getting more and more wet by the second. She kept trying to reach her hands up to do something to add to the heat of the moment. Caress him, reach her hand in his pants, rub his face, anything. But no matter how hard she tries, she can't escape the restraints. Trevor then pulled back from her lips and began to focus on her neck. He started to lightly kiss the right side of her neck. He could see goosebumps forming on her neck. Next he started nibbling and sucking her neck a little bit, and occasionally going up to her ear and giving her ear some attention. He would just hover his mouth right next to her ear and just breathe. She could feel the warm sharp breath and it further added to her pleasure.

Haley was dying inside. Her whole body had goosebumps, her heart was racing, her breaths were getting heavier and faster by the second. She was clenching her lips together to make sure no sound escaped them. Her body was becoming twitchy, she kept finding herself trying to wiggle around trying to escape the pleasure she was receiving. She would try and move her legs out, her hands, but no matter how much she tried, it was to no avail.

He walked behind the chair and grabbed her hair and pulled backwards so she was looking up at the ceiling. He leaned down so his mouth was right next to her ear, and whispered "I can't wait until I get to act out one of my fantasies with you after you orgasm." Hearing the sharp quiet tone of his voice in her ear made her take a deep inhale as goosebumps began to form on her arms and legs. He then took his other hand and reached around the chair and started to play with her breast. He started to caress it along with the nipple. He moved his index around in small circles over her nipple and then began to squeeze her nipple and roll it between his index finger and thumb. Haley's nipples were super sensitive, so she was closing her eyes to try and focus on not making any noise. Her breathing increased a little bit to be more often and deeper breaths. She tried to move her arms and legs a little bit to combat her being turned on but it was to no avail. The more she tried to escape and realized that she couldn't the more she was turning herself on. She realized it was a vicious cycle. Her thighs were tingling and she tried to clinch them together but again, she couldn't move her legs so she wasn't able to. She tried everything in her power to let a single amount of noise through her lips.

"What's the matter? Are you not enjoying yourself?" asked Trevor.

"Fuck off, I'm winning this bet" whispered Haley back so the collar didn't trigger the vibrator to go off. She glanced at the clock, it read 37:27. "Holy shit, it's only been 22 minutes?!" she thought to herself.

"Are you sure about that?" He asked back. Just as he asked that he took his hand off of her breast and moved it down and placed a finger directly on her clit. He moved his finger exactly one stroke. At that exact moment her body collapsed into the chair. She felt powerless as she lost her breath. She let out a massive exhale followed by a moan. He could tell that she was on the brink of letting go. "I've got you know", he whispered in her ear. Right after that he began to move his finger on her clit again. Right, left, up, down, in circles. She began to wiggle around in her chair and hold her breath. She knew she couldn't keep this up much longer. As he continued to please her and rub her clit she started to wiggle around more to try and escape the pleasure. She didn't think her pussy could be anymore wet. It felt like she was breathing faster than she has ever breathed in her life. She was beginning to clench her hands to the chair as tight as she could to try and distract herself and take her mind off of it. But it was useless, she was powerless and her fate was in the palm of his hands. She kept letting out little moans and large exhales, and then closed her eyes.

Just as she closed her eyes she could feel masters lips right against her ear. "Cum for me."

That statement was so powerful, and essentially on command she did. She couldn't help it, she was already so turned on and teased for so long. She let go. Her hands became unclenched and she let out a huge moan that has been building up for awhile now. As she let out the moan the very next thing she heard was: "buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz". The vibrator had finally turned on.

Haley knew it was over and now she was truly at the mercy of the vibrator. The constant buzzing directly under her clit was too much. She started to gasp along with the moans. "Buzzzzzzzzzzz", the vibrator just kept on going no matter how much she fought it.

"Fuck, fuck fuck fuck," she kept saying out loud and before she knew it her eyes started to roll in the back of her head and her body felt like it gave out. The vibrator just felt too good. "I'm cummmmminnnnnnnnnnng", she managed to mutter from her lips. She started to scream in ecstasy as she finally had an orgasm.

Trevor moved to the front of her and pulled up a chair across from Haley. His work was done, all he had to do was watch now. He built up the tension and just pushed her over the edge and now she can't stop herself from falling. He started to grin and laugh as he just got to watch her fall into subspace.

After finally being able to release her orgasm, she couldn't believe the feeling from the orgasm. It was the best orgasm she had ever had. Her body felt exhausted, but yet she wanted more. She hung her head and was just breathing heavily and mixing in moans as well due to the vibrator still buzzing away. Her clit was extremely overly sensitive at this point. But the vibrator didn't care, neither did Trevor. She looked at the timer and there was still 19:48 left. Being forced to sit on the vibrator still and not being able to get up she knew this was going to be the longest 19 minutes of her life.

She couldn't stop letting out waves of moans as her clit kept getting stimulated. "Oh, oh, oh, oh" she kept saying out loud as the vibrator was just humming away. "Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" she lets escape from her mouth as yet another orgasm is ripped out of her. She looks at Trevor who is still sitting across from her and he gets up and walks over to her. He bends down and whispers "See, I win like I said I would. I can't wait to live out another fantasy I have. As for you, you still have 11:27." He then puts his hand under Haley's chin and picks it up so they are looking eye to eye. He reaches in for another kiss. This time a long, slow and passionate one. He pulls away and says "good luck."

Haley was trying extremely hard now to get free as the vibrator was just too much for her clit now. Haley looks at the timer again and it reads 10:30.

"Ten more minutes Haley, you can do this", she thought to herself.

NuBee
NuBee
3 Followers