Beautiful Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I so enjoyed the feel of her shaking and writhing on top of me that I let myself get pushed a little too low. I accidentally inhaled a little of the soapy water, coming up coughing and spluttering. Sandy rolled off me, slopping a little water onto the floor.

"Yeah." I wiped my face. "Trying to drown me already? You're not even in the will yet."

"I'm sorry, Melanie." She took my face between her hands, and we laughed and kissed before cuddling in the warm water for at least another half an hour, just gently touching each other and talking.

We eventually reverted to our more natural positions, with me leaning back against my taller lover. I craned my neck so I could look into her gorgeous, lime green eyes. "So, have you always been so competitive?"

Sandy grinned sheepishly. "Yeah, I think so. My mom and sister would say yes. I just," She looked up, her arms tightening around me, "when I was growing up I wasn't pretty, or funny, or popular. I was tall, a little gawky, way overly intense, but I was good on the field. It kind of became my identity, y'know? Everything else sucked, but I won, and people told me how incredible I was. My entire identity was tied up in winning. So, if I lost, it meant I was worthless. It terrified me. It still does."

"Everyone loses, sweetheart."

"I know. I'm actually a lot better now than I was when I was younger. After I left the national team I went to med school, but I was struggling. I didn't have anything to compete in, and I wasn't going to be tops in my class. A professor finally took me aside and sent me to see a counselor. He helped me realize all that stuff I just said."

"So you're all better now?" I snuggled back against her.

"Not exactly. I still struggle with it. And then there was Mrs. Perry."

"No, there wasn't." I reached up and kissed her cheek. "There's no Renee Perry, no hockey team. There's only you and me." We kissed for a moment, and I thought I saw a tear in her eye. "The water's getting cold. Let's go to bed."

Sandy nodded, and we got out, drying each other off before I led her to my bed. "You lie down. I'm going to relax you." I rolled her onto her tummy, kneeling next to her and massaging her back.

"Oh, Melanie." Her voice was a purr, and it sent a lovely shiver up my spine as I worked down her back. Her perfect backside rose in a lovely hump, and I couldn't help but squeeze when my hands reached it, earning a very un-tough coo from my lover. I worked down her legs, reveling in every soft moan of pleasure I pulled from her. When I finished massaging the bottom of her feet, I rolled her onto her back. Her eyes were shining up at me with soft, contented happiness, and I quickly covered her lips with mine.

"Oh, Sweetheart, that was wonderful." I kissed her cheek on the way to her ear, where I whispered to her gently before giving her earlobe a little flick.

"It's not over yet. Relax, let me take care of you."

She opened her mouth to protest, but I gave her a stern look, and she settled back into the bedding. I moved to her neck, closing my lips over her pulse point.

"Ooh, god. So, was that your 'mom face'?"

"Yep," a lick up her neck, "and you're powerless against it."

"I've always been powerless against you, Melanie." Her fingers wound themselves into my hair, holding me to her, while her other hand unapologetically caressed my back. I let myself sink into the taste of her skin, the heady smell of her body as I moved slowly south, worshiping her lovely breasts for a few minutes before I continued on my way.

Finally I reached my destination, Sandy's long, powerful legs opening as I settled between them. Her pussy blossomed before me, glistening with arousal, and my mouth watered at the prospect of tasting her. There was no reason to wait, so I leaned into the joyful task ahead of me.

Sandy let me take her to the promised land several times before she reached down to me, beckoning me back to the head of the bed, and then I was in her arms, sharing her flavor as we kissed long and deep.

"Oh, Melanie, that was wonderful."

"Good. Are you relaxed now? All the bad feelings gone?"

She pulled me close, holding me as tight as anyone ever had, burying her head in my shoulder and started to cry. I let her go on for a few minutes until she quieted, transitioning from sobs into the slow measured breathing of sleep. She stirred only slightly when I let go to pull the sheets and blankets around us, snuggling back into my warmth as soon as I drew close again.

I looked at her sleeping form, finally peaceful again, so innocent and beautiful. Not classically lovely, but strong and vulnerable at the same time. I ran my fingers through her hair, and she sighed and snuggled closer. I held her to me, wondering at the incredible woman asleep in my bed, and I realized that, for the first time in well over a decade, I was in love.

***

I hope everyone is enjoying so far! Halfway there. We'll be back with part four in a few days!