Beautiful Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rested my head on her shoulder. "I haven't felt feminine in a long time. But I like it. You would, too."

She pressed her lips to the side of my head, and then to my lips when I turned towards her. "Okay, I'll think it over. So, you about ready? I can't wait to show you off."

I grinned at her. I didn't think they'd be that impressed, but I didn't say it. I was excited to attend my first lesbian wedding. I'd told my husband that an old classmate was getting married in Charlotte this weekend, and he hadn't pushed for any details, other than if I were going alone. He knew, as well as I did, that if I remarried he'd likely get to stop paying alimony, which I'm sure he wouldn't mind. I'd sidestepped the question, no reason to let him head down that particular road until I was ready.

God, was I even thinking about that? I looked at Sandy, who was sitting on the edge of the bed, slipping on her two-inch heels. Yeah, yeah I was. But I wasn't sure she felt the same, even with everything she said.

She stood up, taking the small, elegant string of pearls lying next to her and putting them on. She was wearing a purple, chiffon, long sleeve, bow tie blouse with black, high-waisted slacks. From her heels to her sharp, chiseled features, she was stunning, her curly chestnut hair pulled back into a ponytail that reached down to her mid back. The sight of her made me shiver from head to toe.

She took a last look in the mirror, her face apparently displeased with what she saw. I guess we all have our dissatisfaction regarding our appearance. But as soon as she turned to me her face brightened. I felt the smile stretch across my face as she reached out her hand, and I took it without hesitation.

***

"Sandy! Hey, girls, it's The Hawk!"

I glanced up at Sandy, seeing the blush that spread across her face, along with an embarrassed smile. "Hey, guys. Don't call me that."

They gathered around and hugs were exchanged, along with the warm smiles associated with long friendship. "Everyone, this is my girlfriend, Melanie. Melanie this is everybody." She went around and said a bunch of names that I knew I would never remember. What I would never forget was the warm look of welcome on their faces, or the beaming pride in Sandy's voice.

"So how did you guys meet?" One of the women present, who Sandy had introduced as Eddie, asked the question, eyes shining.

"She's my daughter's field hockey coach. And she's very persistent." I grinned up at her.

"What can I say? I get what I want. Or I try anyway."

Eddie clapped her hands together. "That's so sweet. Mine was boring, I just fell in love with my personal trainer. Total cliché." She looked around. "But I guess it worked out, we just had our second baby last year. He's around here somewhere. The husband, I mean. My babies are spending the weekend with my in-laws."

We spent a few minutes trading love stories. Two of the girls were together, having met on the team, but the others were straight, or at least in relationships with men.

We were greeted warmly several more times as we made our way inside the sanctuary at the Universal Church, the first one I'd ever been in. I wasn't sure what I'd been expecting, but other than the lack of crosses, it looked like any other church. It had beautiful woodwork on the vaulted ceiling, with a stage and baby grand piano in the front. The flowers hanging on the edge of the pews started red, fading through all the colors of the rainbow flag as they went down the aisle.

There was a sign on a tripod that said 'Pick a seat, not a side, either way it's for a bride!' which I thought was cute, and we walked down the aisle hand in hand, picking an empty section about six rows back. The stage sported a trellis done all in white, and I just let my eyes travel around the fairytale scene.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" We looked up as Eddie and her husband scooted in next to us. "It was like what we did with our flowers, remember honey?"

The gentleman on her arm, wearing blue slacks with a checked shirt and tie, nodded. "I do. I have fond memories of our wedding day."

"Oh, Melanie, this is my husband Daniel, or Danny. Danny, this is Melanie, Sandy's new girlfriend."

He shook my hand.

I smiled and asked a question. "So what was memorable about your wedding, Danny?"

"Mostly that it was the only time in my life I've ever been allowed to call my wife by her real name."

Eddie admonished him with a playful stare. "Well, you'd go by something else too if your fool parents had named you 'Edwina'."

"I just never imagined marrying someone named Eddie. I had to tell my father three times that she was really a woman."

We all laughed and chatted some more as the sanctuary slowly filled. After a bit a woman with long dark hair and a black dress walked out to the piano and started playing. The general murmur of the crowd began to quiet. I glanced down at the program I was holding, noting there were only six 'bridal attendants' listed, of both genders judging by their first names, along with both a maid and gentleman of honor.

I didn't have time to ask about it before the doors opened, and two women walked in arm-in-arm. They made their way down the aisles before separating, each going to a far side. The next couple was boy/girl, the guy in a tux, and the lady in an orange bridesmaid dress, matching the first two outfits. This repeated two more times, the men and women interspersing amongst themselves up at the stage.

The doors closed as the music changed from Pachelbel's 'Canon in D Major' to the traditional wedding march. When they opened again they revealed a woman of average height in a white, jumpsuit style outfit, the bodice overlaid in patterned lace. An older woman was on her arm, clearly her mother, and they came down the aisle as the congregation rose to their feet.

As they got to our row the bride's eyes found Sandy, a smile playing at the corners of her mouth as she lifted her chin in recognition before she looked back to the front and continued on her way.

Sandy whispered into my ear. "That's my friend, Iona."

Iona reached the front, her mother kissing her on the cheek and sitting down as the bride turned back to face down the aisle. Her face broke into a pure, joyous smile, and the congregation rotated their attention back to the entrance, where another woman had just entered. Her gown was much more traditional, an A-line skirt with a sweetheart neckline, all smooth and pleated in elegant style. Her father held her arm, and she was beaming towards the woman waiting for her at the altar.

The wedding began, and it was beautiful. Each bride read their own vows, and the minister gave a short talk about how love conquers all. Seeing two women standing in front of their friends and family and pledging their love and lives to each other, openly and without fear, well, it was very inspiring to someone who'd been hiding her entire life.

***

"Ladies and gentleman, give it up for the brides!"

A general, good-natured roar went up from the assembly as the two blissful women entered. The shorter one, Lara, was holding her bouquet over her head as they both sort of danced into the reception hall. Sandy and I were sitting at a table with Eddie and Danny, along with the lesbian couple from before the wedding and one other straight couple consisting of a former teammate of Sandy's and her husband.

I listened as they swapped war stories and shared good-natured gossip about old friends with whom they were still in contact. The chicken and pasta was excellent, and I was having a wonderful time. The brides stopped by our table, and Iona introduced Lara to everyone, but they were busy, and didn't hang around long. I don't blame them for that. I have minimal recollections of my own wedding day, although maybe that's a blessing.

Eventually the couple was called to the dance floor, and the traditional numbers began, including the maid and gentleman of honor, the latter of which turning out to be Iona's brother. I figured it was a lesbian wedding, so all bets were off, and I just enjoyed how all of the couple's family was so supportive.

Eventually the floor opened, and Eddie dragged her husband off to the floor. Sandy turned to me, suddenly looking a little nervous.

"You know I'm not a good dancer, but do you want to try?"

I giggled at her. "Yes, very much. But I need to use the ladies' room first. Okay?"

She leaned in and kissed me before I stood up, and it wasn't easy walking away, although the fact I really did have to pee helped. I found my way to the restroom. There was only one occupant when I entered, and she was just finishing up at the sink as I went into the far stall.

As I was finishing up I heard two women enter, laughing and giggling, making me wonder how many glasses of wine they'd had already. I didn't recognize them, but it turns out they knew Sandy.

"Oh. My. God. Did you see the new porker Sandy Dalton showed up with? I swear, that girl."

The second laughed. "Yeah, Jesus, she does have a type, doesn't she? You know what it is, right? Lack of confidence."

"What do you mean?"

"It's the girlfriend test, you can tell how much natural confidence an athlete has by the relative hotness of their partner. And Sandy always dates fat girls, so there you go."

"Shit, do you remember that one girl we caught her with at the pool in Denmark?"

"The one who got all embarrassed and thought Sandy'd set her up? That was hysterical. She was so pissed. Someone oughtta show her better."

"Well, you swing that way sometimes. Go for it."

"I just might, it'd be my public service for the weekend. Leave the chubby girl crying in her ice cream." They both laughed, and I felt the anger rising in me bubble over. I banged out of the stall and stepped up to the sink.

Now, I reckon if I'd been bad mouthing someone and realized they'd overheard, I'd probably feel bad about it. But then, maybe I'm just a decent person. Apparently that isn't a universal quality, and they just laughed at my presence.

I shook my head, looking into the mirror. "What? You don't have to stop talking just because of me."

I watched out of the corner of my eye as a wicked smile pulled at the sides of the first girl's mouth. "It must just kill you to know that I could take her away if I wanted."

She had on a tight dress that emphasized her trim, athletic figure and full bust. Wearing a kinder expression, I doubt anyone wouldn't call her pretty, beautiful even, with her bright blue eyes, high cheekbones, and full lips. I remember when I'd looked like that, although I doubted I'd ever had that predatory gleam in my eye.

She seemed petty, small, and I knew she would never have a chance with my Sandy. I stepped slightly closer, making my face unconcerned.

"You're welcome to try. It'll give us something to laugh about after we finish making love tonight. She is incredible in bed, after all." My heart was racing, but I kept my face calm as I turned and walked out of the restroom.

I made a beeline back to our table, Sandy's face morphing from smiling to concerned as I approached. "Hey, Baby, you okay?"

I forced myself to return her smile. "Yeah, fine. Do you still want to dance?" Insecurity colored my voice, like maybe she'd reconsidered our whole relationship in the time it took me to pee. Why wouldn't she, given the thinner, prettier options available?

"Of course I do." She stood up, reaching out and putting a hand on my shoulder. "C'mon."

I slipped my arm into hers and she led me onto the floor, where a slow song was playing. Sandy turned me until I was facing her before taking me into hold, and I leaned against her as she started to sway to the music.

Her face nuzzled into my hair, her voice soft in my ear. "Promise, you're going to tell me what's going on?"

"Okay. Just not right now."

"That's fine." She pressed her lips to my cheek. "I love you."

I took a deep breath and held her tighter, letting the music and the closeness of her sweep me away. We danced through a few more songs, even one or two faster ones, before I asked to sit down for a minute. She handed me into my chair.

"You want some champagne?"

I smiled up at her. "Sure, that sounds great."

I watched the people moving on the floor. The brides were dancing together again, staring into each other's eyes and smiling brightly. I watched Danny twirl and dip Eddie while she laughed.

I looked over toward the bar, my heart sinking as I saw the blonde from the ladies' room talking to Sandy. They clearly knew each other, and the other woman laughed at something Sandy said, reaching out and touching her arm. She turned slightly, nodding back towards a different part of the reception hall, but Sandy just shook her head, and picked up the two champagne flutes the bartender had placed by her and started to turn back to our table.

The blonde's hold tightened on Sandy's arm, her smiling getting wider as she spoke. Sandy's face went from friendly to stern, pulling free from the other woman's grasp and turning away, walking briskly back to me. I gave myself a mental shake. Sandy wanted to be with me, and she'd just proven it again. How many times was I going to make her prove it before I believed her?

"Hey. That was weird." She handed me a flute, glancing back towards the bar.

"Yeah. Who was that?"

"Bella Eklund. We played together a few years." Sandy's face looked confused. "I think she was hitting on me." Sandy leaned down and kissed me. "I guess she didn't know that I was taken."

"Taken?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm all yours. Hadn't you heard?"

My cheeks stretched to accommodate my widening smile. "I have an inkling."

"Just an inkling, huh?" She bent down and kissed me, her hand sliding behind my neck as our tongues danced and caressed each other. I seemed to float up to my feet, Sandy guiding me back to the dance floor.

***

My lover closed the door to our hotel room, locking it before slipping her arms around me from behind. I turned, tilting my chin up to accept her kiss, which lingered for several long, delicious moments.

"Did you have a nice time at the wedding, Melanie?"

I nodded, running my fingers over her cheek and through her long, curly brown hair. My voice purred. "It was lovely. But I have to admit, seeing them so happy, knowing what was coming for them tonight, it made me really, really horny."

Sandy's sharp features softened into a grin. "You know, I think I can help you with that."

"I thought you might, but just in case you need some assistance I got something for you."

Sandy laughed, pulling me closer. "You did? What is it?"

I reached up and booped her on the nose. "You just be patient." I gave her a little peck on the lips before running over to my suitcase and grabbing the plastic bag from Torrid containing my surprise.

I ran into the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror as I stripped off my dress and underwear. I pulled out the pieces of lingerie I'd decided to wear tonight. It was a two-piece, all see through green lace. The top lifted and held me up, framing and emphasizing my chest. The bottom was high-waisted, with vertical translucent panels and a patterned, more see-through central section.

The one thing it didn't do was hide anything. Cellulite, love handles, thunder thighs, almost every flaw I'd been told I possessed was on full display. But Sandy loved me, and she was waiting for me. She'd had the chance for someone younger, prettier and thinner tonight and she'd walked away. She'd never even hesitated.

I took a deep breath. As I put my hand on the doorknob I heard music, a slow, sensual beat. I stepped out of the bathroom into the soft light created by the single bedside lamp that was on in the room. I leaned against the wall, emphasizing my figure as Sandy turned toward me.

Her whole face went slack, mouth dropping open and eyes widening to drink me in. "Oh, my god, Melanie."

"You like it?"

She nodded, refusing to even blink as I sauntered slowly forward. Her hands rested on my hips, running down over my legs before moving back up over my waist to my breasts and up my shoulders.

"Melanie." Her voice dripped with desire.

"I'm glad."

She didn't say another word, instead just pulling me to her and kissing me deeply. I whimpered as heat flooded my body, tilting my chin up as her mouth moved down to my neck. She turned me, and I sat down on the mattress as she stared down at me with that hawk's gaze of hers. I guess I didn't have to wonder how she got that nickname.

She tilted my head up for another kiss, and I melted back into the bedding as she covered me. I was floating on a cloud as she began to worship my body, kissing every square inch of my skin as she slowly stripped off the lingerie I was wearing. She took my breasts one at a time, and I moaned into the night as her hand slid into the wetness building under my bottoms.

Eventually they were gone as well, and my lover centered her face between my legs. I sighed, running my fingers through her curly hair as her tongue slid through my folds and over my hard clit. Her arms tightened around my legs as she buried herself in me, her lips wrapping themselves around my pearl and pulling me into ecstasy.

Her finger and thumb toyed with my nipple as she suckled me, and I relaxed into the orgasm that rolled over my soul. Two, then three fingers dipped inside of me, my eyes rolling up as the pleasure overwhelmed me again.

I was lost in the feelings when she scooted off the bed, me looking over, a satiated, super-content puddle of goo. I watched her pick the strap-on from off the table. I hadn't even realized it was there.

She held it out. "Yes?"

I nodded, and she removed what was left of her clothing and buckled it on, my legs spreading to accept her as she climbed over me. Her eyes held mine as she filled me, and I was swept away into bliss again and again.

***

I nuzzled into her as she turned back to me after tossing the strap-on onto the floor. "Mmm."

Her fingers ran through my hair. "Was that good, baby?"

"Best ever. I love you."

She kissed my forehead, widening my already ear to ear grin. "I love you, too. Thanks for coming with me this weekend."

"Yeah, it was rough, but I guess that was reward enough."

Sandy giggled, her free hand running over my naked body. "Minx."

I sighed and leaned into her, gathering my thoughts for a moment. "So, were you even tempted a little by that girl?"

"Bella? No, not at all. Why would you even ask?"

"Well, she's, um," I sighed, looking into her eyes, my own tearing up. "I think it's obvious."

Sandy nodded. "I understand, but she's not my type. And trust me, she's not a nice person."

"Yeah, I got that."

Sandy gave me a funny look. "What do you mean?"

I closed my eyes. Maybe I shouldn't say anything, but I didn't want secrets between Sandy and me. That wouldn't lead anywhere good, so I told her about my exchange with Bella and her friend in the ladies' room, watching the anger flash through Sandy's eyes at the names I'd been called.

"I'm so sorry Baby."

"Is it true, though? That you, um?"

"Do I date bigger women? Yes." She sighed and rolled onto her back, staring up at the ceiling. "Can I tell you a story?"

"Sure." I propped myself up on my elbow to look at her.

"I was in seventh grade. Everyone had mandatory study hall first period, but the honors students could sign up for these little ungraded six-week enrichment courses, where we'd study things like the Battle of Gettysburg, or have an intro to Japanese, stuff like that. I signed up for one that was for art history. The teacher went through a bunch of different styles throughout time, and then we had to pick one and give a little report on it.

"The art section in our school library wasn't great, so I went to the one at UNC-Charlotte. There was a book there that had a bunch of pictures of women, well, you know."