Beautiful Pt. 06

Story Info
Sandy fights for her job. The conclusion.
20.8k words
4.93
46.2k
82

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCMcNeilly
JCMcNeilly
2,419 Followers

We've arrived at the end! This is part six of six, if you're just joining us you should read other parts first. All characters in explicit scenes are over eighteen. Here we go!

**************************

The rest of the week passed slowly. I could tell that Paige was doing her best to focus on the upcoming game. The story on the news wasn't going to just disappear, so on Wednesday we met with the school's lawyers, and with their help Paige released a statement to the media describing Sandy as a family friend, and that there had never been an inappropriate relationship between them. Being eighteen, Paige didn't need my approval, but I was glad she wanted it all the same. We also sent a copy to Bill, but we didn't wait for his okay, not that he had any problem with it.

I did have to deal with an enraged phone call on Thursday from my mother once Paige's name got printed in the paper. How dare I drag our family name through the mud before my brother's campaign and all that. I let her go on for a few minutes before cutting her off.

"I told you before. I wouldn't hang a perfect stranger out to dry over a lie, let alone the woman I love. All we did was tell the truth."

That made Mom splutter in the most satisfying way.

"And don't bother threatening me with Bill, he knows Sandy and I are dating. And he's not going to do anything. He's even happy for me." Okay, well, he hadn't actually said that, but he hadn't said he wasn't, so it might not be a lie.

I got off the phone as quick as I could, as I was in no mood to coddle anyone's homophobia, especially not my mother's. Not with what Kaylin and Dani were going through. They had virtually no power, no say in what was happening to them. That wasn't true with me. I was a woman grown, with children of my own. Sure, I had responsibilities, ones I wouldn't trade for anything, but no one got to decide for me who I loved.

I was just changed for bed, thinking about Facetiming Sandy when there was a soft knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in!"

Paige pushed open the door and slipped inside, closing it behind her.

"Hi, Mom."

She came over and sat on the bed with me. "Hi, Sweetheart. What's up? Any news on Kaylin?"

Paige looked down, wringing her hands and fiddling with the drawstring of her sleep pants. "No. She still won't talk to any of us. I'm really scared for her, Mom. When we try, she just runs away. She looks so sad and scared. I'm worried about her."

"I know, Honey. But if she won't talk to you there isn't much we can do." Paige nodded, and I cocked my head in sympathy. "Just let her know you're there, that you're all there for her."

"We will. We'll try, at least." I could see there was something else on her mind, but long experience told me trying to get it out of her wouldn't accomplish anything. I had to let her get there herself.

"Um, so, you know the picture of Coach and me hugging?"

I chuckled. "Yes, I'm familiar with it."

"Did she tell you what we talked about?"

I shook my head. "Only that it was private." I leaned forward and put my hand on her foot, giving it a little shake. "Trust me, I know there are things that you won't talk about with your mother. Even though you can tell me anything."

"I know." She bit her lower lip. "So, the thing we were talking about, I was thinking about asking someone to the Homecoming dance." She blushed and looked away. "Obviously I didn't. I kinda chickened out, but still."

"What's their name?" You all probably have an inkling where this was going, and I did, too, so I made sure to go gender neutral in my question.

"Brandy. Her name is Brandy." I was surprised by how strong her voice was. If I'd have been admitting this to someone at her age I would have been lucky to whisper it out.

To be honest, I wasn't sure how to feel. I remembered all the fear and shame that had come with not being straight when I'd been her age. And if she were gay, she'd face things, things I'd been so scared of I'd hid from them like they were the Grim Reaper.

But the one thing she wouldn't face was a disapproving mother. I let a smile steal over my face. "What's she like?"

Her nervousness vanished, and a grin I'd never seen before spread like sunshine across her face. "She's in my AP Bio class. She's really smart, and she wears glasses, which are so cute. She has long brown hair and blue eyes. She's really shy though."

"Do you have any idea if she'd be interested?"

"If she's gay? I don't know for sure, but she gets real nervous when I talk to her, and I've caught her looking at me, and she blushes when I smile at her."

I giggled at the excited tone in her voice. "That does sound promising. Just don't push her. But there's nothing wrong with holding out a hand." I paused for a second. "Why were you scared to tell me? You know I'll support you in anything."

"Because I wasn't sure. I mean, I do like boys, too, but the ones at school are so immature. At least, the good looking ones are."

"Yeah, that can go with the territory. Most of them will grow up, at least a little. Someday."

Paige laughed. "Well, I don't feel like waiting. I like the way Brandy is now."

We giggled together for a moment, and I felt incredibly close to my daughter. My phone chimed, and Sandy's smiling face filled the screen. I turned it towards myself and accepted the call.

"Hi, Sweetheart."

"Hey, Baby." The purr in her voice sent a tingle through me, and I wagged a finger at her.

"Careful, we're not alone." I flipped the screen and pointed it at Paige.

"Hi, Coach."

"Hey, how are you?"

"Good. I just told Mom, y'know, about what we talked about that day."

"Good, I'm proud of you, kid. Now go get some sleep. We have a big game tomorrow."

"Yes, Coach. 'Nite, Mom."

"Good night, Sweetheart." I reversed the phone again as Paige stood up and slipped out of my room, and I settled back to talk to my lover.

***

"Nice save, Brianna!" Bill's voice rang through the night, followed by similar exclamations from the rest of the Lost Valley faithful. Charlie, sitting next to him, stood up and yelled his support, little Georgia sitting on his shoulders. Even Will was watching intently, although he was naturally less vocal than his father or brother.

I sat off by myself, dividing my attention between Sandy and Paige. Lexi, a sophomore, was filling in for Kaylin, and she was doing well, but it was forcing Bobbie Leigh and Paige to assist with double teams, and it was making things a lot tougher to clear the ball. Bobbie made a nice play, swinging the ball out past their left wing to our right mid, who turned and fired the ball up the sideline.

Dani moved back towards the ball, reaching it around the midfield stripe. However, her defender was playing her too close, so she just let it roll, pivoting on her foot and sprinting past the opposing player. The left back closed on her, but Dani was able to fire the ball past her to Adrienne. She made a single move before sliding the ball between two collapsing defenders and the goalie to Fei, who tapped in the easiest goal you're ever going to see.

My eyes found Renee Perry, who's eyes flashed with anger before standing and making a show of clapping. To my eye it showed how well coached the team was. Dani's move at midfield had been awesome, but Adrienne and Fei had been in perfect position to convert the brilliancy into a goal.

The girls erupted off the bench, but Sandy just clapped, her face a mask of frozen professionalism as she turned away from the field. She barked at the bench players, and one of them, Keegan, jumped to obey, heading into the game.

There were a lot of scary moments, but Brianne and the Lost Valley defense managed to keep a clean sheet until Paige picked her mark's pocket and launched a counterattack that led to a second goal just before half time.

When the final buzzer sounded, Lost Valley had notched their first playoff victory in seven years, and, barring a miracle from the west side of town, earning them a date next weekend with Covington High, the defending champions and number one ranked team in the state.

***

Even from the field I could feel the tension in the team as they celebrated afterwards. Paige may be their leader, but I was wondering if Kaylin, or the pair of Kaylin and Dani, was their heart, and it was missing, and it all felt wrong.

Still, Paige greeted me with a hug before I sent her off with her dad and stepmom. Sandy gave me a little half smile, and I decided that she needed a reward for everything she had accomplished this year. I raced home, heading directly upstairs to get dressed.

I stripped off my Lost Valley sweater and my blue jeans, putting my hair up into a bun before stepping into my closet. I'd pulled out two items, a long skirt and white, button up blouse with a high collar. I tossed them onto the bed and headed to my vanity. I hadn't worn any makeup to the game, but I put some on now, trying to make my face look as stern and cold as possible. What I was planning gave me a little tingle, and I couldn't believe I was thinking about it.

My phone dinged.

Sandy - On my way. Ten minutes. **kissing emoji**

I sent back that the back door was open, and finished up so I could dress. When I was clothed I looked at myself in the mirror. It was perfect, severe and cold, just what I was going for. Oh! I ran into the bathroom and took out my contacts, pulling my glasses out of my bed stand.

They completed the outfit perfectly, and I raced downstairs as the tell tale glow of headlights turned into the driveway. I was standing in the dining area watching the door as it opened and closed, my arms crossed under my breasts, wearing as severe a look as I could possibly muster with my heart thumping as it was.

Sandy closed and locked the door behind her, not having seen me yet. When she turned she stopped dead as I tapped my foot at her.

"Coach Dalton. I'm glad you're here. I have a bone to pick with you."

I saw her fight back a smile, settling for a knowing smirk. "Really, and what exactly is that, Mrs. Pierson?"

I lifted my chin, putting an air of haughtiness in my voice that would have made Renee Perry blush. "I am entirely dissatisfied with the way you are playing my daughter. It is imperative she be more involved in the offense."

"Is that so?"

There was a dangerous note in her voice that made my response quaver. "It is. I must absolutely insist."

"I see." She stepped closer to me, just a little too close. That is, if we were just coach and parent. "And exactly what's in it for me?"

"I beg your pardon?" I drew a shaky breath as she responded, stepping around me.

"I assume you want me to play your daughter more forward. That isn't in the best interests of the team, so I would need to get something out of it." Her breath was hot on my neck, and I stepped away, turning back towards her.

"I have no idea what you mean." I sounded slightly out of breath, which wasn't an act at all.

"Really?" Her voice dripped with sultry innuendo as she stepped closer. "A woman as beautiful as you has no idea what I mean?" She ran a finger up the sleeve of my blouse, past my shoulder and over my cheek.

I gasped and turned my head away, but didn't step back. "Coach Dalton, remember yourself."

"I know myself perfectly. My question to you is what are you willing to do? How well do you know yourself, my lovely Mrs. Pierson?" Her hand continued its roaming, traveling down my neck and back, stopping just short of my butt.

I stepped away until I was flush against the table. "I'm not a lesbian, if that's what you mean."

"Then why are you flushed?" She closed the distance between us again. I wondered if she could hear my heart pounding

"I..." She touched her finger to my lips, shushing me. It took everything I had not to start sucking on her finger right there.

"If I touched you, would you be wet for me?"

"Of course not." The lie was obvious in my voice. Are you kidding? I was soaked.

She took a step back. "Fine. Then I'll make you a deal."

"What deal?" My voice was breathless.

"I'm going to take you upstairs and have you any way I want you. And if I can't make you come harder than you ever have in your life in the next thirty minutes, then you can decide where your daughter plays for the rest of the year."

"And if I lose?"

She moved closer. "Then you belong to me. This perfect body," her hands ran up my sides and over the front of my blouse, "These amazing breasts, this lovely mouth, all mine." Her fingers finished, caressing my lower lip, which tingled at the touch, making me sigh.

I turned my head away, surrender already evident. "You're sick."

"No, I'm going to give you a gift, one that you'll never regret." She pressed her lips to my neck, making me shudder and pull away.

"Fine. Half an hour. And I'm only doing this for my daughter."

"Of course you are. Come." She took my hand and led me to the stairs.

I climbed behind her, watching her slim, athletic hips swing with each step, feeling the heat inside building with every second. She pulled me into the bedroom after her, letting go of my hand and stripping off the Lost Valley High School polo she was wearing. I had the briefest moment to admire the muscular contours of her back before she turned and undid her black slacks, pushing them down and stepping out of them. She sat on the bed, wearing only her soft cotton bra and panty set, but still with a look of absolute confidence on her face. She set her phone in the stand I had on the bedside table, the display showing thirty minutes.

"Our time starts when the last of your clothing comes off." She smiled wickedly at me. "I can't wait to watch you undress."

The evilly playful joy in her voice let me know it was time for me to start. I drew my arms up, undoing the cuffs on my long sleeve blouse. My fingers went to my neck, unbuttoning the high collar before moving down, one by one.

Sandy's smile grew with each square inch of skin I revealed. Six months ago this would have been my nightmare. Being forced to slowly reveal my disgusting body to someone, especially someone I cared about, that I desired. I untucked the blouse from my skirt and shrugged it off my shoulders, tossing it away.

Sandy leaned forward as I reached behind me, unhooking the industrial strength bralette I was wearing. As it fell away I realized I didn't feel disgusting, or ashamed. I felt beautiful, and adored.

"Mrs. Pierson, you've been holding out on me. You're gorgeous."

I huffed, staying in character and turning my head, reaching behind me to unzip my skirt.

"No, turn around. I want to see that beautiful ass of yours."

I obeyed, taking a breath since, for a moment, I didn't have to control my facial expressions. It was hard hiding how turned on I was. I eased my skirt past my hips, wiggling my backside back and forth.

I hooked the waistband of my panties. They actually had a bit of lace on the edge, something else new. Before Sandy I would have felt wicked stupid in these, but now I just felt sexy, knowing she was staring wide eyed at them. I bent forward as I pushed them down my legs, listening for the appreciative sound that I knew Sandy would make as I did. I wasn't disappointed.

"Turn around, come here. Siri, start the clock."

The red number on her phone started to tick down as I obeyed, Sandy reaching out and caressing my breast. "Not excited, hmm? Your nipples are awfully hard for that. And what about," she slipped a hand down my belly, "Spread your legs, that's it." I gasped as her hand slipped into my sodden pussy. "Oh yeah, you do want this." I bit my lip. "You don't have to answer. Your body's done that for you. Now come here."

Her hands went around my waist, and her mouth covered my left nipple, the one she knew was more sensitive. I sighed into the night, holding her to me as her hand held and squeezed my unoccupied breast.

Given that the clock was now running, I thought she might move through the foreplay quickly, but nope. She spent a glorious amount of time on my breast before slipping a finger between my labia, slowly coating everything with my free flowing nectar. Just as I was becoming desperate for more Sandy stopped.

"Lie down on the bed." She pulled me forward, and I crawled onto the mattress. "On your back, spread those legs for me. I'm going to feast on you."

As I complied Sandy stripped off the soft cotton bra she was wearing. I reached for her breasts but she didn't bring them close enough for me to touch. "No, no, no time wasting. This is about you." She moved down the bed as she spoke, pushing my legs apart and running her fingers over my soft inner thighs. She pressed her lips into the skin there as she settled into position, and I sank back into the mattress. The timer still showed more than twenty minutes, and with the way my body was humming in anticipation I was pretty sure this was already a lost cause. A part of me expected her to just drive me over the finish line and claim victory, but I was sorely mistaken.

She used her fingers to pull on my labia, opening me up so she could drive her tongue in and out of my vagina. This felt delicious, exquisite, but it wasn't going to make me come. But it was making me crazy to be touched in the spots that would.

It was hard watching the numbers on the clock, as my eyes kept fluttering closed in response to Sandy's lovely ministrations. She'd moved up slightly, suckling on my inner labia, always stopping just short of my clit, which was so swollen now that it was almost painful.

"Please, Sandy, my clit, please."

She gave me a gentle slap on my butt. "You call me Coach Dalton, Mrs. Pierson."

"Sorry, Coach Dalton." There were almost tears in my eyes. "Please, Coach Dalton, my clit."

"When I'm good and ready."

I groaned and slammed my head back into the pillows. Eventually she did begin licking my desperate nub, but gently and slowly. A finger circled my opening, and I wanted it inside me, rubbing my G-spot, but she refused, and I realized what was happening. She was edging me, keeping me inches away from my desperately needed release. The timer still said over twelve minutes. Could I survive that long?

I was whimpering, begging, so close, and then it all stopped.

"Roll over, up on your hands and knees."

Oh my god, she was going to fuck me. I obeyed, watching as she climbed off the bed and reached into the bed stand, pulling out a strap on. That used to be Bill's night stand, and what he would think if he knew that we now used it to house lesbian sex toys made me grin. But the sight of Sandy buckling her new appendage into place - that made me shiver.

I gripped the top edge of the mattress, my eyes closing against what was coming as Sandy, I mean, Coach Dalton took position behind me. "Are you ready for me, Mrs. Pierson?" The six inch length ran through my cleft, wetting itself with my lust.

"Yes, please." God, my pussy felt so empty, so desperate to be filled. I pushed myself back against her, the texture of the phallus tickling my clit. "Please!" I was absolutely begging.

She pushed me forward slightly, lining up the tip with my tunnel, and drove it inside me. I cried out at the blessed invasion, almost weeping as it touched the deepest part of me. She gave it a little grind that made my eyes roll up before pulling back and driving in again.

She gripped my hips, wordlessly telling me that she would be setting the rhythm, which was slow, deep and methodical. This new pleasure ratcheted up with every stroke, every grind against the furthest part of me..

But still it wasn't quite enough. I needed harder, faster, something just a little more to push me over. Once she was satisfied I wouldn't try to increase the rhythm her hand slid around my waist, feathering over my clit. God that was it, just a little bit harder, just a little more. But there was no more.

JCMcNeilly
JCMcNeilly
2,419 Followers