Beautiful Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary finally released me as I moved to sit her on the bed. It was only short lived, as she laid down and pulled me into her arms. I just laid there, as she softly cried, while clutching to my back.

"Mary?!" Cassandra gasped from the door.

In a flash, Cassandra was standing over me, looking rather confused. But when I felt Mary's hands relax, I took the opportunity to sit up. The moment I was clear, Cassandra crawled into her sisters arms and they cuddled. I smiled at the reaction. I had a feeling they weren't quite as close as they used to be. I wished it didn't happen like this, but if they grew closer afterwards, at least there was some good that came from all this.

Heading back to my room, I barely got the door closed before it burst open again. Spinning around, I stumbled as Cassandra charged into me with a firm hug. "Thank you, James. You saved her."

I just patted her shoulder gently, "I did what any other decent person should have done."

Cassandra pulled away with a smile, before frowning. "You're bleeding. Let me get Frank."

Before I could respond, she was headed out the door. I just took the opportunity to head to the bathroom. After emptying my bladder, I washed my hands and admired my reflection. My cheek and eye looked swollen, but not damaged. But there was a considerable cut above my eye. That explained the red a bit. I just hoped I wouldn't be too busted up.

Heading back into my room, Frank was standing with a bag of medical supplies and Cassandra was at the table. There was a pair of covered dishes for our meal, but she was waiting for me.

"Good good. You didn't wash your face. I need to take some photos, if you don't mind, sir," Frank said with a smile.

"Frank, I'll give you a five percent raise if you call me James from now on."

Frank just laughed, "I might just take you up on that, James."

With a smile, he gestured for me to sit. Taking his advice, I dropped myself into the chair and closed my eyes. I listened to him as he got a few closeups of the damage to my face before I heard the bag open.

"This might sting, James," he said firmly.

I just nodded, before a rag was pressed to the cut above my eye. I hissed out loud as the antiseptic, or whatever it was, burned horribly. It continued to burn as he wiped and made sure the cut was as clean as he could get it. A few minutes later, I had butterfly stitches holding the cut together. After a few moments of discomfort, I was able to ignore the dull throbbing. And with me sorted, Frank left us to our meal.

I turned back to Cassandra and revealed our dishes. At least this time I could recognise lasagne when I saw it. Even if it had a few fancy ingredients.

"So, what actually happened?" Cassandra asked softly.

I paused before swallowing what I had in my mouth. "I'm not actually sure. I came out of the barn and heard them arguing. Apparently he was making her do things..." I trailed off, hoping Cassandra caught my meaning. "I can only assume it was for money, things she couldn't or wouldn't get through you. But she wanted to end whatever agreement they had. He didn't like that. I found them after he'd torn her top and had her pinned by the neck.

"I tackled him, he punched me. I broke his nose and beat him unconscious. I want security to go through the grounds. Private areas remain private, but I don't want any holes in security. I want cameras everywhere."

Cassandra just nodded softly, "thank you, James. She's always been such a sweet girl... I don't know how she would have recovered if you hadn't been there to stop it."

I just nodded, "I'm gonna take a shower. Let yourself out when you're done. I'll see you tomorrow for lunch."

Standing, I completely missed her frown. But it didn't matter. Even if I was interested in her, I wasn't interested, this evening. I felt ill. I wanted to know how long Mary had been suffering. I wanted to make her feel safe again. I wanted that bastard thrown into a hole and left to rot. I was still fuming as I crawled into bed. But as bruised and battered as I was, I fell quickly to sleep.

This morning, I woke up early, as per usual. I dressed myself in what was considered comfortable clothing. Frowning, I wondered if I could just order clothing online and be done with it... Once dressed, I headed down to the kitchen. Today must have been earlier than usual, because I could hear Mary's beautiful voice coming from the kitchen.

I couldn't resist sneaking in to listen. As per usual, Kenneth was stirring a pot, that now I figured contained the scrambled egg mixture. He noticed me as I came in, but I hushed him before he could give me away. I moved in and leaned on the bench behind her, just listening to the rise and fall of her voice. As she finally trailed off, I made my presence known, by softly clapping. I couldn't help the grin as she squeaked and began to blush. It really was adorable.

"Here, how can I help?" I asked, stepping up beside her.

She gave me a quick glance before smiling softly. "Sir, there's no need."

"I'd like to help. I can cook my own meals, but I've never cooked for large groups. I'd like to learn," I said with sincerity.

Mary turned to face me, before giving me a quick nod and started showing me techniques for cutting large bunches of vegetables, quickly.

Half an hour later, the dining room fell silent as I came in, pushing a cart piled with scrambled eggs. "Morning everyone. Don't worry, these should be up to everyone's standards. I only helped, I wasn't in charge."

There were a few chuckles at that. After unloading breakfast onto the table, I helped Mary unload the bacon. Someone pressed a coffee into my hand, and I once again found myself seated beside Mary. It was a few minutes in, when I realised people were acting nervously around me.

I put my fork down and stood up, instantly catching the attention of everyone in the room. "I believe I should speak out about an incident that occurred yesterday. I stumbled across an unforgivable situation that involved two of your fellow staff members. This situation got very ugly, very quickly and a physical altercation was the result. I am very sorry for anyone hurt by the result, but I could not allow the perpetrator to remain on premises due to their actions. That would have been true, even before they assaulted me."

"Sir," Frank said, standing up, some ways from me. "I think I speak for all of us, when I say this. Nobody here knew of the situation before yesterday. None of us would have tolerated it if we had. We are deeply thankful for your quick action in rectifying the situation and none of us hold any ill will towards you for it."

As soon as he finished speaking, a young man, one of the other gardeners started clapping. This was followed by Kenneth. Soon the whole room was clapping. I just sat down, smiling in embarrassment. And the moment I did, soft fingers took my hand, as the beautiful woman beside me blushed furiously.

The next few days were a blur of activity. Mary and I had to take a four hour drive to the nearest town to make a statement for her assault. Mary looked uncomfortable with the idea of getting a hotel, so I had us driving home on the same day. She barely spoke a dozen words directly to me. But I caught her multiple times watching me when she thought I wasn't paying attention. She even took a nap, where her hand once again found mine. Which lead to her furiously blushing when she woke and untangled herself.

The following day, I spent, getting better acquainted with my living situation. I found I could order things online and have them delivered to a third party that was based nearby. This was then picked up by the kitchen staff every few days when they collected fresh produce. I was surprised to discover, most of our food was purchased from local farmers. Even a lot of spreads and sauces were all locally harvested and made. Only the exotic foods were imported. For example, we were nowhere near an ocean or decent river, so any fish was brought in from elsewhere. But venison was supplied by a local hunter with a permit, that we also paid for. He was very happy to receive a pay increase when I found out.

After that I met with some individuals in black suits, who made polite introductions. All they said was their official name and rank and that they would be in the area. He blinked a few times when I offered to have meals prepared for them, if they just gave us numbers. Though they politely declined. Stating national security as the reason.

The whole time this was going on, I was still being me. I woke up early, helped Mary and Kenneth make breakfast. I laughed and ate with the staff, before spending the remainder of my day making business decisions and avoiding sleeping with Cassandra. I could tell she was getting frustrated with my lack of interest. I wondered how long it would be before I crawled into bed to find her waiting for me.

Every couple of days, I broke the monotony by heading to the barn. Margaret had finally gotten around to asking what I wanted to do with the horses. She frowned when I told her I had no idea, but brightened considerably when I gave her permission to continue with Boris' work.

It was on the Sunday of the second week, when I was finally pulled away from the mansion. One of my pharmaceutical companies bought out another. There was a press conference scheduled for me to come down and make the announcement. When Cassandra told me, I frowned and asked why I wasn't told in advance. Cassandra went white as a sheet as she explained the deal was made by Boris. As I hadn't made the deal personally, and the funds transfer had happened AFTER I took control of the accounts, I could fight it. It didn't take me long to think, but Cassandra was relieved that I decided it was for the best to continue as we had. She also went and double checked for any other deals that hadn't happened yet.

Surprisingly, the company I'd acquired was actually a short drive from my ex-wife's home. I met with a few of the directors and toured the facility. This company was on the smaller side, but had an excellent research division. Boris had bought them on the provision that he would increase their research funding, and move their manufacturing to larger, more efficient plants. Staff that wanted to retire, could do so. I even decided to increase their retirement settlements, well above what they were expecting. The rest of the staff, were shuffled around, relocated if necessary and continued as they had.

The press conference was something that made me nervous. I could hardly see through the bright lights directed at me, but I answered questions truthfully and honestly. It seemed to go well, especially when a staff member who retired chimed in about how much his severance was. That evening, Cassandra and I spent time in a hotel. It was also quite obvious that she was getting drunk in order to seduce me again. She actually pouted when I had Greg escort her to bed. The following day, I took a trip into town and looked at the sights.

Before noon, I came across a toy store. That itself wasn't what made me stop though. It was a teddy bear in the window that caught my eye. It was brown and plush. It also wore a maid outfit that was so similar to how Mary usually dressed, I couldn't resist the purchase. The old man seemed happy to make the sale as well. His shop hadn't had a lot of business, from the looks of things. I made sure I took a card, so I could refer people to him if ever it came up.

After lunch, with an apologetic Cassandra, we decided to head home early. There wasn't really anything else I wanted to do. Besides, the longer I was here, the greater chance I'd run into my bitch of on ex. That in itself was a bad idea.

... Chapter Five...

It was early evening when we finally arrived home. Cassandra begged off sick and headed to bed, while being supported by Greg. Ben smiled and bid me goodnight as well. He'd mentioned the possibility of a new recruit, and was looking forward to a new schedule.

I, on the other hand, bubbled with childish excitement. Heading upstairs, I dropped my belongings inside the door. Pulling out the teddy, I went to find Mary. My first stop was the kitchen, where I found Kenneth.

"You're back early, sir," he said with a smile as I came in.

I just shrugged, "didn't see any reason to stay out. Besides, I was in the same city my ex lives."

Kenneth shuddered, "say no more. What can I do for you, you hungry?"

"No no," I smiled, "I'm just looking for Mary."

"Oh, she's in her room, sir."

"Thank's Kenneth," I nodded and left.

I made my way quickly to Mary's room. I almost had a skip as I walked. As her door came into view, it suddenly hit me what I was doing. Most of the time she seemed terrified of being around me. But on others, she would grab my hand and even lean on me. So... I guess it was time to find out if she liked me as much as I liked her. With a deep breath, I reached out to knock on her door, and paused...

"No... Please no... Not again," I heard her soft whimpers through the door.

Those words sent my blood cold. That someone else in this house was abusing her. Abusing her under this roof, in her very room. Dropping the teddy, I quietly opened the door and gasped...

There was Mary. Blindfolded, wearing earbuds connected to an mp3 player. Her round and full breasts were completely exposed. On each nipple, was a small silver clamp, attached via a chain. This chain, she was holding out from her body with her left hand, while her right held a slim bullet style dildo to her clit.

"No more, Mr Matthews Sir. I can't take it, please," she moaned.

I watched as she changed the angle of the vibrator and slid it inside herself a few times. I watched in awe and shock as this beautiful woman pleasured herself, while moaning my name, over and over again.

"Oh no, sir. Not that, anything but that..." she said breathlessly.

I watched as she released the chain for the

clamps and started rubbing her clit. The hand controlling the vibrator, pulled out. She arched her back and moved her

hand below her hips.

"Please, sir. Not there, it's dirty," she gasped as she pushed the slender vibrator straight into her ass.

That must have been the last

straw for her as she let out a high pitched squeal and a copious amount of clear fluid dripped onto the mattress. The whole time, she moaned my name while viciously thrusting it into her ass.

And as she finally started coming down from whatever plane of pleasure she'd managed to achieve, I silently closed the door and left... I'd give her the teddy later..

I was half way back to my room, when I remembered I'd left the teddy on the floor. Turning, I went back and grabbed it off the floor. I paused for a moment to listen, but now the room was silent. With a strained smile, I turned and dashed back to my room. The shower was very cold this evening. The only relief, the warm air from the dryer. It was hours before I managed to fall asleep.

The following morning I felt restless. Part of me wanted to go to Mary and tell her what I'd seen. Part of me wanted to pretend like nothing had happened. But most of me just wanted answers. For the time being, at least. I'd pretend like nothing changed. It was time for breakfast after all.

The walk down to the kitchens was nothing unusual. The sound of Mary's voice, like a siren calling for my very soul. I stepped into the kitchen, nodding a greeting to Kenneth. Without a word, I grabbed a knife and set myself up beside Mary and helped cut vegetables. She only faltered slightly on the note she was singing. But as usual, she blushed and continued.

An hour later, we were eating in good company. Most of the staff commented on my early arrival. Most of them thought I was getting back later on today. But I saw nothing but smiles as I looked around the room. If only other businessmen knew, to win your employees, you just needed to treat them decently... All I'd done is ask if they had problems, actually fix them, and help out in the kitchen to make breakfast. I'd been here all of a week or so, and they treated me like family.

But I have to admit, most of the time, my mind was elsewhere. The beautiful, quiet woman beside me was the focus of my thoughts. I couldn't help glancing at her cream coloured skin. I couldn't help but remember the shape of her breasts the previous evening. Every time she blushed, I just wanted to grab her and hold on for dear life. She was driving me crazy...

So when the meal finally wrapped up, I took a load of dishes and made myself scarce. That's when a stray thought hit me. Other than her... Sexual practices... She seemed a bit old fashioned in how she conducted herself around the others. Perhaps there's some old books in the library that could give me some ideas on how to approach her. At least before I did or said something stupid...

With a polite "Thanks for breakfast," I headed for the library.

I didn't even realize I was still walking until I spotted books. Without any real reference where to start, I began scanning shelves. I had no idea what to look for. Old romance novels? Instruction manuals on proper etiquette? I soon paused when I got to the colouring books. That memory made me laugh. I hadn't seen her in the library since. And just as I began to move off to the next shelf, I spotted something. Just sticking out from under the shelf, was a medium sized book.

Bending down, it was sitting in just a way that you'd probably miss it walking past. But I'd been actively searching the shelves. It took me a moment to get a grip on the book, due to the lack of clearance. But in a moment, I had it wiggled free. The rear cover was in Asian scripture. I never could tell the difference, even if I found the characters beautiful to look at.

Flipping the book over, I couldn't help the frown. A single word... "Shibari."

Flicking over the page, it was a beginners manual for Japanese rope bondage. It started simply with knots and classifications for rope, dimensions and materials. Further in, was images of models, demonstrating said techniques. It was as my heart pounded and my cock threatened to bust through the front of my pants... I realised the awkward exchange as I handed Mary the colouring book.

With a groan, I grabbed another couple of books and sandwiched this one between them. I had some studying to do, and I wasn't planning on doing it in the library.

It took me three days to find and memorise most of the book. Three days was also how long it took for my next order to arrive. Thankfully, it all came inside a nondescript brown box. I placed the box, still sealed with tape, inside the wardrobe. I trusted my staff, or in this case, Mary, to not snoop through my belongings. The book I'd read had led me down an interesting path of sexual exploration. When I combined my new knowledge, with the memory of Mary, that vivid evening... Well... I had an inkling of how to get to know the beautiful woman, and her desires.

I decided to eat alone that evening. Cassandra looked only mildly concerned, but accepted my wishes. It was a change to the norm. She'd eaten most meals with me for some time now and she was desperately trying to gain my attention. Honestly, if it got much worse, I'd probably have to address it. The ignorance card probably wouldn't work much longer anyway.

Knock knock

I smiled, knowing this was the moment I'd been waiting for. Standing, I stode over to the door and opened it.

"Good evening, sir. I have your meal," she said with a soft smile. Her eyes barely met my own before she looked at the floor.

It was something I'd read about in some of the online forums. The eye contact thing was a sign of submission. She desperately wanted to look at me, but her submissive side wouldn't let her.

"Thank you, Mary," I said with a smile and gestured for the table.

1...34567...11