Beautiful Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we pulled up and the doors opened. I was honestly a little underwhelmed. It really was just an extension of the airport. Even the same colour. Helping Mary, then Cassandra out of the limousine, we headed inside. Once we were inside, beyond the glare of the windows, it looked much nicer. But it was still a mostly empty white room.

There was a small amount of confusion from the front desk, however, when Cassandra asked for Boris' old room. It seemed that the holding company that Cassandra ran, kept things going, without revealing Boris' death. But a quick chat, a phone call with whoever my lawyer was and my signature, we had everything sorted. The elevator ride was as short as it was quiet. Ben and Greg led us to a plain looking door, the only on the floor we arrived on.

A swipe of a door card, and the two of them headed inside to clear the room. A moment later, Ben appeared at the open door and nodded. Without a word, Cassandra followed him in. I turned and offered a smile for Mary, before following.

If I had to use a single word to describe the room... Comfortable. The central room had plush carpets and multiple lounges. There wasn't a television, but there was one of those high end fake fireplaces. There were three doors leading from the main room. It was also apparent that this suite lacked a kitchen of any form. There was a small bar fridge that held a few snacks, but it was obvious this place was only for stop ins, and not for long stays. Either way, it didn't really matter, we weren't staying.

"So when is this tailor coming?" I asked Cassandra, who plopped herself on one of the couches.

Cassandra pulled out her phone and quickly sent either a text or an email, before bothering to respond. "She should be here in about 10 minutes."

I just nodded and dropped the subject. Leaving everyone in the main room, I decided to poke around. All three of the rooms off the main one were bedrooms. Simply put, they had a large comfortable looking bed, block out curtains and an en suite. This place really was for overnight stays and little else.

I was just in time, coming back to the lounge room, for the door to knock. So I ignored Ben and Greg's quiet protest as I headed for the door. Opening the door, I was greeted with the sight of a middle aged woman.

"Hello, I believe I've been called on for a fitting?" She said.

I nodded and gestured for her to enter. "Right this way. Mary here," I gestured to the quiet women, "she needs a suit or two. Something she can wear to court. She also needs some dresses, some comfort clothes and whatever else she wants."

The woman just raised an eyebrow at me, before huffing and walking past. I wasn't quite sure what I had said, nor was I sure what I had implied. I just wanted Mary to have enough clothing for any occasion. If I had my way, I'd be giving her lots of excuses to dress up in the coming months. Unfortunately, for the time being, I got to sit with Ben and Greg, while Mary, Cassandra and the tailor went in another room. It was well over an hour before they came back out. Cassandra was talking business to the woman, who was writing down details. Mary just looked uncomfortable, but she flashed me a small smile when I made eye contact.

"Alright ladies, if we're done. I'd like to go have some fun!" I grinned.

By the time we'd all gotten out of the elevator, the limousine was waiting for us. I just gave the instruction to take us to the nearest shopping centre or mall. Whatever was closest. It still took half an hour to arrive. Airports, after all, weren't usually in the centre of large cities. But that hardly mattered at this moment. Now, I was staring at a donut store, right by the front entrance. So with a grin, I darted in, leaving my companions to catch up. What I wasn't expecting, was for the first one to enter behind me, to be Mary.

"What do you want?" I asked her, staring at the selection.

Mary pressed herself up beside me as she browsed, "jam or custard?" She asked.

I looked where she was pointing, and there were jam donuts beside custard donuts. I thought about it a moment before, "Either both, or one each and we share."

Mary giggled and nodded her head, "how about we share? I don't want two."

I grinned and turned to the others. "I'll have a plane with pink frosting," Ben said with a grin.

"I'd prefer a coffee," Greg said.

Only Cassandra refused to partake. She glared at me when I offered her a donut and practically snorted when I mentioned coffee. She really was nothing like her sister, who was practically vibrating with excitement as the shopkeeper bagged our donuts.

Unfortunately, that was just a taste for things to come. Mary and I enjoyed ourselves as we shared a bite of our donuts, bought cheap, comfortable clothing and acted far younger than we were. I even have a photo of Mary and I together on a child's merry go round. Even in their limited capacity, it seemed Ben and Greg were enjoying themselves. The only one who wasn't, was Cassandra. She'd been silent at first, answering monosyllabic for most of the day. I honestly couldn't work her out at all. The only thing I could think of, was she got very used to living a life of luxury, very quickly. But she didn't seem any happier for it. Mary, on the other hand, just seemed to love life in general.

It was as I had those thoughts, I stepped around a pillar and someone bumped me. It was at that moment, the man who bumped me, lifted my wallet from my pocket. Unfortunately for him, Ben spotted it happen immediately. Before I knew it, Ben had the man by the shoulder. The man panicked and twisted violently. All I saw was a flash of silver and Ben jumped back. The man dropped my wallet and made a mad dash for the exit. But I ignored him as he fled... Ben was bleeding...

"Someone call an ambulance!" I screamed, applying my hands to the stab wound on Ben's chest.

It was only ten minutes before paramedics arrived. They took over, patched him up and took him away as the police finally arrived. We were stalled for another twenty minutes while the police asked their questions. When they finally left, with our contact details in case there was anything else, we decided to head back to the hotel. It was standard procedure to go to ground. Ben was in the hospital, Greg needed to get us safe.

Cassandra's phone rang as we got back to the room and she grimaced before putting it down again. "Ben's fine. The knife hit a rib. They're releasing him in the morning."

"Right, spose that means we're staying the night then?" I said.

Cassandra just groaned and flopped on the couch. I just rolled my eyes and tried not to laugh as Mary did the same thing. It was going to be a real long night at this rate.

We ordered room service for our evening meal. There was light chatter between the four of us, but nothing spectacular. Cassandra was pissed she wasn't going home tonight, the rest of us were worried about Ben. We spent a few minutes going over our purchases, before Mary handed a bundle of clothing to Cassandra, who huffed and muttered, "it'll do."

Mary just rolled her eyes again, before grabbing a similar bundle. They both retreated into the middle room, which left me with Greg. "Spose that's it then?"

"Seems that way. Not that there's anything to do," Greg chuckled.

"Alright, well we may as well hit the sack. We'll head home as soon as we can pick up Ben," I yawned and waved goodbye to Greg.

I'd barely closed my eyes, when the door opened. I silently prayed it was Mary, but I doubted it. Sitting up, I could make out a feminine figure stalking towards me. I was also pretty sure she was naked... So I highly doubted this was Mary.

"Cassandra, what can I do for you?" I asked casually.

I heard a small giggle, before she sighed. "Enough is enough, James. You're a man, I'm a woman and I have needs."

I couldn't keep the frown off my face as I heard those words. It was all very true from my standpoint. She had needs. But those needs were physical, there wasn't any emotion behind them. There wasn't any... Any love... Not like I was feeling for Mary, at least. I was still thinking about the situation as Cassandra crawled onto the bed and slid her, now obviously naked, body over mine. I could smell the alcohol on her breath as she went to kiss me. And with a sigh, I raised my hand and placed my fingers on her lips to stop her.

"W-what?" She stammered, pulling back.

I sighed again, "Cassandra, you don't need to do this..."

"No, you don't understand. I do, I really do. Please just let me do this," she said softly. The desperation in her voice was obvious.

"Cassandra," I sighed and stroked the side of her face. "Your sister told me everything. Even if we did have sex, I won't marry you. And because I have no interest leading you on, I need you to stop."

Cassandra started to quiver slightly, before letting out a hiccup. "Why? Why not? What's wrong with me?"

Reaching forward, I pulled her into my arms. Her head folded against my chest as I stroked her back. Leaning over, I laid her beside me, before throwing my blanket off myself and over her. Once she was covered, I let her go.

"Cassandra, there's nothing wrong with you. You're your own person. Young, beautiful, intelligent. You're an amazing assistant and I hope to keep you on for years to come. So there's no need for you to martyr yourself for your parents and marry me for money. I want you to be happy, but that happiness doesn't have me in it."

"It's not fair..." she moaned between quiet sobs.

"I know... I'm sorry," I said, getting up.

Turning without a word, I left her in my bed. I didn't have the heart to kick her out. I just made my way back to the lounge. I spent a few minutes staring at Mary's door, wondering if she were asleep. I spent a few more, wondering if it would be weird if I knocked on Greg's door. But in the end, I fell asleep on the couch.

"I'm sorry," Cassandra said softly.

I woke up with a small start. But Cassandra wasn't nearby. She wasn't anywhere near me.

"Oh, Cass..." Greg said.

Slowly as I could, I rolled and took in the situation. Cassandra was just as naked as she was before. She was also in the arms of Greg, who bent and kissed her gently. It made me smile, before grimacing. They obviously had a thing going on. The fact she was with him now, told me everything I needed to know about how she felt about him. Knowing she was potentially throwing it away by chasing me... I just smiled and ignored their soft mutterings. After a few minutes, I heard his door close. I wasn't sure if Cassandra was still in the room, so I waited, not wanting to be caught out.

Just as I was thinking of getting up and going back to my bed. I felt a weight settle beside me on the couch.

"Part of me wants to hate you," Cassandra said softly. "But that part of me, knows you're still a good man, who's doing the right thing. So please continue being a good man. Because I think my sister really likes you. At least... She seems to like you, even more than I tried to convince myself that I liked you. I don't know if this whole subliminal thing works, talking to sleeping people. But please... Just love her... She's my baby sister... And she deserves to be loved."

As the weight shifted beside me, I felt the soft brush of lips on my cheek, before I heard her go back into my room.

... Chapter Seven...

I was tired and sore when the next person sat beside me on the couch. I frowned as my eyes were assaulted by the brightness of the room. But I persevered and sat up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. That's when I remembered someone had woken me. Turning to see who it was, I paused, seeing Mary's blank expression.

"You slept out here," she said softly.

I yawned and nodded slowly, "wish I didn't, this couch isn't as comfortable as it looks."

"Why?"

I just looked at her blank expression and sighed... "Because I wasn't sharing a bed with your sister."

At this stage, I wasn't prepared for anything. Between Cassandra's actions, her visit with Greg, then her supposed subliminal chat with me before she left... Well... Let's just say, when Mary straddled my lap, I just added it to the list of recent changes. So I just did what I thought was best and pulled her in close. Mary shifted forward, pressing herself against my chest. Her legs wrapped around my waist and her lips found mine. At first they were soft, fleeting, almost fearful. My immediate thought was that she was scared of me. But part of me wondered...

Sliding one of my hands up her back, I gently ran my fingers through her hair. I felt the faintest nod and heard the slightest moan of pleasure. So, while feeling emboldened, I took a chance. Tightening my grip slightly, I pulled her face into mine and kissed her firmly. I made sure I held her tightly enough that my desires were obvious, but loose enough, that she could refuse.

It was heaven... She made small noises of pleasure as our tongues danced. The scent of her skin made me feel alive and I found myself desperate for more. I felt the wiggle of her hips as she tried to stimulate herself. Her pleasurable noises, soon turned to those of frustration. So with a grin, I rolled us over so she was below me. Even now, she refused to release me. But with her weight supported on the couch, I allowed my hands to roam. Sliding them up her sides, I felt her quiver, right before she moaned. As my hands brushed over her neck, I reversed the direction and brought them down over her breasts. They were firm and a nice hand full. It was only as I felt her nipples poking into my palms, that it occured to me, she wasn't wearing a bra. So I gave the firm nubs a tweak, making Mary squeak and continued in my exploration of her body. My hands roved over her abdomen, and I enjoyed the contrast between the softness of her skin, and the firmness of the muscle below. So with a deep breath, I slid my hands under her shirt and rand them directly over her skin, back towards her breasts.

The only thing that changed in Mary's expressions, were the depth of her breathing and the small noises she made. Otherwise, her mouth stayed pressed to mine and her tongue continued to dance, only pausing when I brushed over a more sensitive part of her skin. Without the fabric of her shirt, to interfere, her breasts were even more amazing to hold. I just wished...

With a growl I slid my hands out and pulled away. Mary's shocked expression only lasted a moment. I gripped the seam of her shirt, before ripping my arms outward. The buttons pinged off, bouncing away. But I could care less, Mary's flesh was as pale as moonlight and I desperately wanted a taste. She was practically hyperventilating before my lips even touched her nipples. But the noises she made, told me I was doing everything right. Now it was time for more exploration.

Running my hands down each of her thighs, or... As much of them as I could reach. I felt the muscles of her legs, quivering under my touch, but still she refused to let go of me. Wrapping my hands beneath her, I palmed the globes of her ass and felt something slick and wet. That's when I realised, she wasn't wearing underwear at all... With a start, I pulled away and stared at her. Mary's reaction was to blush furiously and refuse to look at me.

"Mary... Do I have your permission to continue?" I asked with an even tone.

Mary shuddered slightly before looking up at me... "Yes."

I kept eye contact with her as I slid my hands from her knees to her hips. Pushing her skirt up as I went. Her perfect slit was exposed to me and already swollen with her excitement. "Rub it for me."

She moaned something that sounded suspiciously like, "yes, Master." And I watched in fascination as she held her labia open with one hand, while the other drew circles around her clitoris. Satisfied she was occupied, I undid the zipper of my pants. I sighed in relief as my cock was allowed to bounce free from its confines. I heard Mary squeak, which drew my attention back to her. She was trembling all over and I quickly realised she was pushing through an orgasm. So without warning, I slid forward and pushed my cock straight into her. I watched as her mouth shot open to scream, which I muffled with my hand. I waited for her to subside before leaning down to kiss her again, she met my mouth eagerly.

"Keep rubbing," I growled.

Reaching around, I gripped her hair and pulled firmly. This made her arch up, exposing her neck to me. As I continued thrusting into her, I mauled her breast with my off hand and nibbled on the side of her neck. She was now making high pitched humming noises with every breath of air. I loved this feeling I had over her. She was so beautiful, so lovely, so innocent. And yet, I could clearly feel her hand swirling around on her clitoris as I continued to pound my pleasure into her.

"M-Master, please," She suddenly whined. I ignored her as the noises she made increased in pitch and frequency, until she tried again. "Master?!"

Pressing a kiss to her lips, that she barely responded too, I ripped myself free of her depths. The shocked expression on her face was all I saw, before I grabbed her and flipped her onto her stomach. Grabbing both her hands I pulled them to the small of her back, where I could pin them easily. With my other hand, I guided myself back inside her.

Leaning down to nibble on her ear, I whispered, "come whenever you're ready."

She shuddered on nodded her head with a small, "yes, master."

I held her hands firmly against the small of her back, while I thrusted into her. I made sure I had the angle right to rub the front wall of her vagina. I wanted my cock to stimulate her g-spot with every thrust. So it wasn't a surprise when she slammed her face into the fabric of the couch. The sound of her muffled screech, came a moment before I felt the contractions over my cock. But I didn't stop. If anything I fucked her even harder. As I continued to do so, it was almost as if her orgasm doubled down as I forced myself inside her. Her whole body shook as her orgasm returned with a vengeance as I emptied myself into her.

I held myself steady for a few moments as I came down. Mary was shaking beneath me, which immediately worried me. Pulling out, I ignored the mess that leaked out of her. I tried to coax her into rolling over, but it still took a moment for her to release the fabric of the couch from her teeth. She'd been biting so hard there were impressions. But the tears rolling down her cheeks made my blood freeze. Before I could say anything, she darted forward and started sucking our combined juices off my cock. It took me a moment to come back to myself, before I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her off me.

"Mary, stop," I said quickly.

Mary just looked up at me. The tears were still rolling down her cheeks, but she seemed more confused than upset. "Master? Have I done something wrong?"

I just stared at her a moment, before bending down and pulling her in tight. "Mary, why are you crying?"

Mary sniffed and rubbed her eyes, before looking at the wet marks with a shocked expression. "I... I-I'm so happy..." Mary looked up at me. "I finally found someone to call my master." She frowned slightly, before continuing. "That is... If you want me, Master?"

I had a dozen thoughts run through my head. But the one that came out was... "I will earn that title, Mary." She giggled and kissed me slightly. "Come on, I read something about aftercare once."

Without waiting for a response, I scooped her into my arms. She felt light as a feather as she pressed herself into my chest. I walked us carefully to her door, which she opened for me. Heading into her room, I gently deposited her on the bed, with a small kiss. I then spent a moment stripping her down. It really was a moment. Between the skirt and her ruined shirt, there wasn't much to remove. I joined her a few moments later, before lifting her into my arms once again. I carried her into the bathroom, before setting her back on her feet. She didn't move away, which made me smile, as I reached over and turned on the shower.

1...56789...11