Beautiful Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quickly pushed the small cart into the room and began unloading my food. When she had everything in its place, she stood back to check her work. Seemingly satisfied, she grabbed the cart and began to leave.

'

"Mary," I said softly.

She paused, before releasing the cart. Turning to face me, she was staring at a spot on the floor between us, while rosy in the cheeks.

"Yes, sir?"

"You're very beautiful," I said softly. Her eyes flicked to mine for a moment, before dropping again. Her face began to redden almost immediately. I studied her dress sense. She was wearing a simple, mid calf length skirt, made of black cotton. Her shoes were comfortable flats. Her top is a white blouse. Her pale skin, marred only by a light dusting of freckles on her cheeks. Her long brown hair, tied up in a bun, probably to keep it out of the way.

"I'm sorry, Mary. I shouldn't have stopped you. I've just wondered how long your hair would be in a plait." I said softly.

"Th-thank you... Sir, for the compliment," she said in a higher tone of voice to normal.

I just smiled and nodded as she turned and quickly pushed the cart from the room. To be honest, I had no idea how that actually went. But I guessed, if it were bad, I'd probably hear from Cassandra soon.

I was still pondering how it went as I ate my meal. Pondering still as I showered. But at least this time, when I crawled into bed, I fell asleep immediately.

The following morning, was business as usual. I got up, dressed and headed for the kitchen. As usual, Mary was singing, but today it had a different tone to it. Usually, whatever she sung was calm, even and melodious. Today, was a little more spirited and as I stepped into the room, even Kenneth seemed distracted. My good morning nod was returned and I made my way over to Mary. This time, as I took up a knife, she was already blushing furiously, but she didn't waver in her song. It was also at that moment, I spotted the long plait running down the middle of her back. It rested below her shoulder blades. I guessed when she let it out, it would be down to her mid back.

I just smiled and kept cutting...

This morning's breakfast was a little more lively. It seemed Mary's attitude was rubbing off on people. The only thing that caused a moment of unease, was Frank.

"Mary, dear. I don't believe that is the most appropriate hairstyle," he started.

A flash of fear went over Mary's face for a split second before I spoke up. "Sorry Frank. That was my fault. I asked her last night to plait her hair. I was curious how long it was."

It took a few seconds before I realised everyone, except Mary, was staring at me. "What?" I asked the room.

That's all it took for everyone to go back to their meals. This time I spotted the small smile flashed in my direction. I even relished the blush as I patted her leg. I even swore I felt her fingers brush my hand as I moved away. But when I looked, she was studiously ignoring me again. When the meal finally wrapped up, I helped get the dishes back to the kitchen. This time I stuck around and learned to use the dishwasher. Kenneth showed me how to load the dishes onto a plastic rack, similar to a pallet. You then pushed the rack along some rollers and into a box. There was a handle to pull down, that lowered a hood. Once in position, there was a big green button to press. It used high pressure, hot water to blast the dishes clean.

Meanwhile, the more delicate items were being washed by hand, but Mary. And with her away from Kenneth, it would also be a good time for a chat.

"Mary," I called softly, as I approached her.

Her eyes flicked to mine, before going back to the sink. "Yes, sir?"

"When is your next day off?"

"Sir, tomorrow and the next are my days off," she said softly.

I nodded, before smiling. "How would you like to go shopping? I'm still getting used to things around here and I could do with a day away from all this. Just to relax, do some shopping, maybe see a movie."

Mary's blush was in full force as she scrubbed the same glass over and over again. "Sir, why me?"

"Why not you? I enjoy your company. Besides, I want to make sure you're really okay. After... After all that business from before. Hell, the court date will be coming up soon. We need to get you a dress suit to wear."

I missed the small shudder that ran down her spine. I'd not been privy to the information. But Mary was desperately trying to stop herself from throwing herself at me.

"Sir, if you think that's wise. I will accompany you."

I frowned slightly, "Mary. It's your day off. I want you to come with me, but I'm not ordering you. Not yet anyway," I joked, wondering how she'd take it.

Mary just smiled, before nodding slightly. "I'll be ready after breakfast," she said softly.

With a nod, I turned and went off to start my day. The first visit was to the barn, where I learned to saddle one of these huge beasts. That done, I had my first riding lesson. I was scared at first, but Margaret assured me I'd be fine. Once up in the saddle, I was quickly reassured. I'd read these beasts were docile and eager to please, but feeling the slow, steady gait beneath me. It was something I was going to have to do more often. Maybe I should bring Mary out and see if she wanted to learn to ride?

I missed lunch with Cassandra that day. But Frank had my food sent up when I came back in. Tired, sore and a little smelly, I took a shower first. So it was a little surprising when I came back into the room, to find Cassandra sitting on the edge of my bed, waiting for me.

"Sorry, how long have you been waiting there?" I asked.

"Not long," she purred and uncrossed her legs.

I tried not to rise to the bait, but I was pretty sure she wasn't wearing underwear. "I need the plane ready to head out tomorrow. I'm taking your sister shopping, maybe a movie. So it can't be too far. What do you recommend?"

"I... Ah... James, why are you taking my sister?" she asked, flabbergasted.

I just shrugged. "I feel bad about what happened. Without a paycheque, someone took advantage of her. I was hoping to take her out, do some shopping. Make sure she has everything she needs."

Cassandra nodded, looking worried, "Sir... James... I would like to accompany you both tomorrow."

I just smiled, knowing there wasn't any way out of this. "By all means. We're only going for the day. So if you want to organise somewhere for Mary to get fitted for some clothing. Somewhere for lunch, and some entertainment. Oh, and make sure there's enough for Ben and Greg. I don't want them missing out."

Heading over to the table, I sat and ate a world class toasted BLT. I had a feeling I was being fed, more often than not, foods I was comfortable eating. Just with higher quality ingredients. Which was fine, as that's what most of the staff ate anyway. Buying locally had that effect. I really couldn't complain. At my level of new wealth, I didn't have the right.

When I finished my sandwich, Cassandra was still perched on the edge of my bed with a sly grin. "Well, I'll leave you to it to organise tomorrow," I said as I headed for the door. "One of these days, I'll have to get you to show me how to organise it."

As I stepped out of the room, I heard a dull thump. I smiled grimly and ignored what I could only assume was a pillow thrown in my direction. My usual haunt, at least for the time being, was the library. I'd never seen anyone but Mary up here. And speaking of the devil, as I rounded a set of shelves, there she was. She hadn't spotted me as she casually flipped through a thick book.

Moving closer, she finally spotted me and snapped to attention. The book snapped shut a moment later, and she placed it behind her back. I wasn't sure, but I think it was the second volume to the first book on shibari I had in my room.

"Sir, I didn't see you there," she said quickly, while blushing furiously.

I just smiled, "I'm sorry if I scared you. You're so beautiful, I didn't wish to disturb you."

The effect that had, was twofold. Firstly, she blushed and stared straight down, trying to hide the smile on her face. The second, was by pulling her shoulders back, she was pushing her breasts forward. All in all, I was hard pressed not to reach over and kiss her.

"Sir... Why do you want to take me with you tomorrow?" she asked softly.

Something about her tone made me pause. It occurred to me, she wanted a real answer. Not one that played this game...

"Mary... When I heard your voice for the first time, I felt like I was following the voice of an angel." I paused as she blushed, but for the first time, she was looking directly at me. "When I walked into that kitchen, and saw you for the first time. I was speechless. You were so beautiful, I just wanted to hold you. As I've gotten to know you a little more, I suddenly find myself looking forward to those small moments we have together. When you blush and refuse to look at me, all the way to those few times you held my hand.

"When I found you that day. I was so angry. I didn't even think. I could have run back and gotten help, but all I could think of was getting you safe. And now... Now I want to keep you safe."

Mary just looked confused, "Sir? Me? I don't understand. Cassandra is already keeping us safe. That... That's why she's sleeping with you..."

This time it was me to look shocked, "who on earth told you I slept with Cassandra?"

Mary frowned a little, but stood her ground. "You don't have to lie, sir. I'm the one that cleans your room."

It took me all of five seconds to put a few dots together, before I remembered the underwear. "Mary, I've never slept with your sister. She used my shower once and left her underwear behind. But I've never touched her." I waited for a response, but she still didn't look convinced. So with a sigh I started on my story, about how my marriage fell apart. "Now I'm here, and Cassandra is getting drunk and throwing herself at me. I've been in that situation before, and honestly, it kinda scares me. Your sister is a great assistant and I'm not planning on getting rid of her, or you for that matter. But I just can't do it... She's not you..." I froze up, kicking myself for that last part. But it was said and done.

Mary spent most of my explanation going through various emotions. By the time I was done, she was satisfied that I was telling the truth. "Sir... Do you know how it is, that Cassandra and I came here?" I shook my head. I really had no idea. "Cassandra is a mail order bride."

I stopped cold, before frowning.

"It's not like that, sir," she whispered. "Our parents were Ukrainian demonstrators. They staged peaceful protests against the regime... It also meant, Cassandra and I were targets. I was kidnapped a few months after my twentieth birthday. My parents surrendered to the authorities to secure my release." I just stared in horror as she began to cry. "I was allowed to see them one last time. They told me to go with Cassandra. That she'd found a way out of the country. They were executed a day later by firing squad."

"Oh, Mary. You don't have to tell me this," I said, wrapping her in my arms. I admit, even after what she just told me, I still smiled as she pressed herself against me.

"Cassandra made a few international friends. One of them put her in contact with a wealthy westerner. We fled to Poland to meet him. He was large, wealthy but had a kind heart. He was also very lonely. He put us in a hotel for the evening and I spent it alone, waiting for Cassandra to come back." Mary took a few deep breaths. "Cassandra sold herself to him as a bride. Her price was to take me with them."

I just stared down at her in shock. It explained so much. Cassandra was terrified I'd send her and Mary back. So she was almost desperate for me to wed and bed, or in this case, bed then wed her. It all made sense now. "Mary, I'm not asking you to sleep with me. I'm not asking you to marry me. I'm not going to hold anything over your head. This is your home, as long as you want it. But I would very much like to spend more time with you."

Mary finally pulled away, before giving me a tear streaked smile. "I'd love to, sir."

Before I could react, she placed a soft kiss on my lips and fled the library before I could muster myself. When I finally figured out how to inhale again, I looked around at where I was standing. Grinning, when I saw a collection of BDSM based books in this section. A few looked like stories, but mostly they looked instructional. Grabbing one that caught my attention, I went over to read.

... Chapter Six...

Today was a little different to normal. I'd gotten up, showered, dressed and headed for the kitchen. I had a slight pang of sadness when I couldn't hear Mary's voice as I approached the kitchen. Heading inside, I gave Kenneth my usual good morning nod, before pulling up beside Frank and starting on the vegetables.

While Frank wasn't the worst guy to work with, he was rather short of conversation. At least, working with Mary, she sang beautifully as she worked. Soon enough, however, we had breakfast made and we headed for the kitchen. It was a nice surprise to see Mary was already seated and waiting.

I smiled to myself as I admired the curve of her ass through the jeans she wore. Complete with a pair of small brown boots and a blouse, I refrained from drooling as I loaded the meal onto the table. Taking my usual seat beside her, she flashed me a quick smile, before plating up her meal. What I wasn't expecting, was for her to swap her full plate, for my empty one. It took me a moment to realise she'd deliberately served my meal. A quick glance up, and it was also obvious it had escaped everyone's notice but Frank's.

"Thank you, Mary," I said softly.

She just smiled and tucked into her own breakfast. Chatter was calm and easy as per usual. There was a little talk about a possible storm coming through over the next couple days but I paid no mind. It did however, remind me that I needed to buy some cold weather gear. This far north, I could expect snow.

At the end of the meal, I helped Kenneth take the dishes back to the kitchen. Though this time I didn't stick around. Heading up to my room, I took a shower and dressed myself properly for a day out. I made sure to grab a small suitcase. I wanted to make sure I had something to bring back any purchases I made. As an afterthought, I threw Mary's teddy into it.

Heading downstairs, I found Frank who was speaking with Greg and Ben.

"Ah, good, you're ready, sir," Frank bowed slightly. "The car is ready, we're just waiting for the ladies to arrive."

"I'm here," Mary called, appearing from the corridor that lead to the rooms.

I smiled as she made her way quickly over. Behind her was Cassandra, who looked like she could smell something strange. She smiled politely at me as they approached, but I could tell there was something bothering her.

"Good morning ladies, are we ready to go?" I asked with a smile.

Mary nodded with her signature smile, but Cassandra just mumbled something about early mornings. So with a shrug, I turned and gestured for Ben and Greg to lead the way.

"I'll send word when we're on our way back, Frank," I said, giving the older man a wave.

"Enjoy your trip, Sir."

That actually got me thinking. These people had days off. But did they actually get to do anything with said time off? I was still pondering as we climbed into the back seat of the large four wheel drive I recognised from last time. I sat in the back with Cassandra on the opposite side. Mary was squished in between us, which explained Cassandra's pained expression. Ben and Greg were sitting in the front. Without a word, Ben, who was sitting in the driver's seat, started driving. It actually didn't take all that long to make it to the airstrip. Maybe fifteen minutes, though we were driving a bit faster than last time. It was daylight after all.

As we pulled up, I didn't wait for anyone to open my door and quickly climbed out. I offered my hand to Mary, who took it with a smile, as Greg did the same for Cassandra. I still couldn't quite believe I owned a learjet... Heading for the stairs, I carried my own suitcase. A glance behind me, showed I was the only one who was bringing luggage. Cassandra had a small handbag, but Mary didn't even carry that. She probably didn't even have a phone, now I thought about it.

Walking onto the plane, I found a seat. Mary took a seat across from me and Cassandra sat beside me. She finally looked like she was in control of her situation. Ben and Greg took seats up the front of the plane, after Ben closed the door. Like last time, there was no pre-flight safety message. The engines just powered up and we started moving. I spotted Mary's worried expression, so I reached out and offered her my hand. She glanced between it and her sister, before taking it firmly. As the engines went to full throttle, she closed her eyes. I, on the other hand, couldn't help the grin. I loved flying and the g-forces from takeoff were my favourite part.

Mary finally released my hand as we lifted off the ground. Everything went smoothly and the plane banked softly to one side. I waited until we straightened out, before turning to Cassandra.

"I'd like to organise a holiday for everyone," I said firmly.

Cassandra gave me a strange look, "what do you mean, holiday?"

"I get the impression nobody really gets out of the house," I said rolling my shoulders, to relieve tension from takeoff. "I'd like to pay for everyone to fly out somewhere, either as a group, or several small groups and take a week or so off. You all look after me and each other. I'd like to pay someone else to do that for a change."

Cassandra just gawked at me, but slowly nodded. "I... Can arrange something. I'm sure..." She trailed off at the end.

When I faced forward, Mary was smiling at me. That was all I needed to know I'd done something the others would approve. Cassandra seems to have found a little niche for herself, but the others most certainly had not.

The remainder of the flight was done in silence. Cassandra's mood caused a little tension. I didn't know if there was going to be a confrontation at some point, but I wouldn't be surprised. This was probably her last chance to try and bed me... It was just a damned shame I wasn't interested in her. I ignored her icy glare as I held Mary's hand for the landing. The moment we taxied in, Cassandra stood and forced us to release one another. With Cassandra storming off, I brushed a loose strand of Mary's hair over her ear. This earned me a smile and a small blush. It was odd she was so shy, when she had such varied sexual tastes. I thought back on that night, and I honestly couldn't have pictured it, except I'd seen her in person.

Not wanting to provoke Cassandra any more than we already were, I lead Mary off the plane. Already on the tarmac was a limousine and I caught a flash of Cassandra's leg as she climbed in. I made the mistake of offering a hand to Mary as she slid in beside her. This earned us both glares.

"So, where's our first stop?" I asked Cassandra.

She glared for a moment more, before blinking and clearing her throat. "We're headed to one of your hotels. Once we're booked in, there's a tailor coming to measure Mary. I've already picked out some colours and styles for her to wear."

"That's great, thank you," I told her. "But I'm sure we could all do with a walk through some markets or something." Looking at Mary, I continued, "how about it? We see some shops, find some comfort clothes? We'll also need winter gear."

"I'm happy just being here," Mary said softly.

I smiled at her words and shook my head as we drifted into an uncomfortable silence. The drive was only brief. Apparently the hotel I co-owned was part of the airport itself. Any wealthier travellers who had a stopover stayed in this hotel.

1...45678...11