Beautiful Surprise

Story Info
Drunk is unsuspectingly shocked by shemale cock.
2.2k words
4.24
29.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, right out of a magazine. She was out of my league. But here she was, talking to me. At first, I had to look around the bar. Was she talking to me? Of course she is you dummy.

The first thing out of my stumbling drunk mouth, "can I offer you a drink?"

She smiled and slid on the barstool next to me. "I thought you would never ask."

"I'm Peter," I said extending my hand.

"I'm Sandra. My friends call me Sandy."

"Nice to meet you, Sandy."

"I said, my friends. Are you my friend?"

"I would certainly like to be."

She smiled. "Call me Sandy."

"Sandy it is."

"I don't mean to be forward, but would you like to get out of here? I know the perfect place uptown."

My luck had to be running on a dime. With the stressful week I had at work, and the noise knocking around in my head, something had to give.

"Lead the way," I smiled, almost falling off the barstool, not believing my luck as I followed her nice plump ass out the door.

I sobered up real quick. God forbid I lose her, especially in a neighborhood I just happen to stumble upon because my regular barkeeper had cut me off. Maybe it was a sign.

I kept two paces behind. Every once in a while she'd look in her rearview to see if I was still on her tail. I'd wave like a goofy clown. The big smiling white teeth peering back at me should have told me something.

I was too out of my mind with lust to care. If she was a hooker, I'd pay the price. She didn't have to lure me, which crossed my sane mind. I was willing to give her everything in my wallet and take her to the MAC machine.

We pulled up in an alleyway off Main Street. A side door sat about fifty feet back, next to a blue dumpster. One light sat above the door, like a spotlight. The tin sign bolted under the light read, Private. She pulled in alongside the dumpster. I pulled in next to her as she got out of her car and raced around to me. She was beaming with excitement. "For a minute, I didn't think you would follow me."

"And what would give you thank idea? I'm the lucky one."

"Well, it just most men..." She trailed off.

"Most men?"

"Nothing. It's nothing. We're here now. But you have to promise me one thing."

"Anything."

"Promise me you won't chicken out."

"Now why would I want to make that kind of promise?"

"Cause there's more where this comes from," she said seductively, masterfully releasing my cock, and falling to her knees.

I stumbled back and braced myself on the car. My eyes darted around, praying no one would interrupt us. I cried out when she took me to the brim. I wanted to grab her by the cranium and fuck her brains out. Though, being a gentleman, I didn't want to press my luck. One rule I knew for sure - never mess up the hair. I held on as best I could until my knees started to rattle. If she wouldn't have caught me, I would have hit the ground.

After ten minutes of recuperation time, we made it inside. The first thing she did was check me in. At the top of the stairs was a caged room. She walked me over to the cage, waved the girl over, who didn't like being interrupted from her program, and said, "he's with me."

She looked me up and down, then momentarily disappeared. She came back with a collar on a leash. She handled it to Sandy, who placed the collar around my neck. As curious as I was, I didn't object. Would you?

The girl's fruit-colored mohawk flared when she smiled. "You be a good little boy," she winked and licked her lips. Alarms should have gone off, but the leash was subduing my docile nature.

After making our way down the steps, to the basement, she turned to me. "Now you be good," before turning back to the black steel door and rapping gently. Two big eyeballs popped out of the peephole. She saw who it was and let us in, then locked the door behind us.

If I could have screamed, I would have. But I was shocked. Leather, chains hanging from the ceiling, and whips were only part of the décor. There were racks and swings, and a firm reason to be concerned. I took it all in. The bright flashing lights, the music that rumbled and shook the floor, and the colorful people that packed the place.

She saw the sudden shock and apprehension in my eyes. "Don't worry baby, you're with me. I won't let anything happen to you," she said reaching down and caressing me softly.

I followed along as she pulled me to the middle of the packed dance floor. She raised her hands, snapped her fingers, and ordered shots. It wasn't long before I lost my inhibition. I was throwing back shots and swinging my hips with the best of them. She held on to my leash. When I got too out of control, she reeled me back in. She was controlling and demanding, swatting hands that grabbed my ass and throwing that look at anyone crossing into her territory.

She gave me a Molly. By the time the night rolled around, I had lost consciousness. Surprisingly, I woke up in her bed. I pulled my throbbing head up and sat on the edge of the bed. She came into the bedroom carrying two cups of coffee.

"Cream and sugar?"

"Anything will do. What happen?"

"You were a bad boy last night."

"I hope I didn't do anything I'll regret."

She smiled. "I kept you on a short leash."

"Thank God! Where are my clothing and car?"

"Your clothing, washed, after last night."

"My car?"

"Outside. I had a friend drive it over."

I looked at her wondering. "Did we do anything?"

"As much as I wanted to, I like my men conscious."

"Well I hope I didn't ruin your night," I said with my head hanging low.

She sat her coffee down, walked over to me, took my coffee, and pushed me back on the bed.

"Well there's always now," she said removing her silk robe and straddling me.

What came over me was unspeakable. Everything moral fiber in my being raged as I held my breath. My eyes screamed, deceiving me. When I saw she had a cock, I screamed, "what the fuck! You got a fucking cock."

She was shocked as I was. "What? I thought you knew. Why else would you be in a pickup bar."

"It's just a fucking bar."

"A known bar."

"I was drunk. I didn't know where I was. I just hit the first bar I saw."

"That's what they all say."

I felt my cock stirring between her warm cheeks, but my manly voice was still in objection. "Is that what you meant by most men?"

"I wanted to be sure. But you followed me. I was afraid, maybe thinking I read you wrong. But inside, you put my worries to rest. I mean, on the dancefloor, you played with me. You even beg me to put it in your pussy."

I said nothing. I couldn't. Everything running through my mind was paralyzing. She slid down my legs, onto her knees. I reluctantly tried to push her away. Once she got me into her mouth, I was a goner. I fell back and closed my eyes to the strumming rhythm of her wet mouth, tongue, and throat. I could hear her whispering, "I'm a girl, I'm a girl," as she took me deeper and deeper.

I had to believe. It was the way I was feeling. I cried. I was so very close when she abruptly stopped, straddled me, and guided my throbbing cock into her buttermilk hole. "Love me, Papi," she whispered in my ear. Love me, Papi."

She cried in my mouth as I thrust up into her. She rode me back down, moaning and whimpering as she sucked on my nipples, nibbled on my neck, and called out my name. I rolled her over and took her missionary. She buried her crying moans in the cliff of my shoulder. With her long legs on my shoulders and wrapped around my neck, she held on tight, her hands gripping my backside for encouragement. "Please, Papi, please," she revved me on.

Finally flipping her on her knees, I slapped her fine ass and entered her from behind. By the time I hit home, she was a withering mess. First, her legs started to tremble. Then she arched her back, cried out, and threw her arms back, around my neck, and pulled my lips to hers as her long thin cock screamed out, handsfree, a huge and mighty load.

I quickly pulled out and aimed my load at her mouth as she got on her knees and took my balls between her soft caressing fingers, as I vigorously fought to pull one off. She took it, what didn't splatter all over her face. She licked me clean and took the head into her mouth, about to drive me up the wall. She laughed and made me groan one last time before kissing the head and rolling over.

"That was amazing."

I didn't know what to say. The fun was over and reality was hitting home. This wasn't right.

She got up and wrapped her robe while watching the dilemma on my face.

"You don't have to stay if you don't want to. I understand. But if you change your mind, I'm going to clean up a little and fix breakfast. I'd be happy if you stayed. If you'd like to clean up after me, I'll leave a new toothbrush out and some fresh towels."

"I watch her walk away. I'm a girl she said. It played over and over again in my head, conflicting with my thought to get up and run. I saw my clothing folded neatly over a chair. Her singing coming from the shower told me the coast was clear. I rubbed my head. You can't imagine what was going through my mind. I told myself no. But again my will I felt myself stirring again. When she walked past, to the kitchen, in a little towel with her ass cheeks hanging out, I quickly got off the bed, made a beeline to the kitchen, and slipped up behind her.

"Oh my God," she cried out enthusiastically, dropping the towel, as she felt my cock snake between her cheeks and ease slowly into her tight hole.

"Oh my Papi," she let out, this time bent over and feeling my thrust.

"You better not stop, Papi. You better not stop," she cried.

I rode her to the floor; ass up face down. With ramming access I dug in deep. My length pulled and plunged, activating her sweet anal cream. The lather foamed and soaked my length. The deeper I went, the more she pushed back. I plunged deep into the hilt, stirring deep in her bottom until I hit her core and she tapped out.

"God, you're going to kill me."

I looked at the puddle on the floor.

"I came already." She said shyly, taking me into her mouth. Her soft fingers caressed my balls. She reached up, grabbed my hand, and placed it on the back of her head. It was all I needed. I grabbed her cranium and slowly begin to fuck her mouth and throat. She soaked me with slobber. Once I felt myself getting closer, I put in double-time. With my head thrown back, I was just about to scream as she slipped a wet finger into my hole and tapped on my prostate. My head exploded like it was the fourth of July. I had no control of my body. I shoot so hard I lost my breath, then fell out. It was the second time she caught me.

"Wow, what got into you," she said when I finally awoke and got off the floor.

"What got into me," I said sarcastically.

"That doesn't make you gay."

"Who said I was gay."

"I'm just saying."

"Well, for your information, I'm not."

"Well, for your information, you have to fix your own breakfast. I have to go to work. Some of us ant our own boss. Stay if you'd like. There's some beer in the frig. Catch up on some spots, or whatever you men do. I'll be home around six."

After I took a shower, I looked around the apartment. It was small for my taste. I made my way to the frig, grabbed a few beers, a bag of chips, and plopped in front of the big screen TV. I found a classic football game as I thought about her. I wrestled with my thoughts long and hard, completely forgetting about the game. No matter the thought, otherwise, I couldn't fight what was boiling deep inside. I'm a girl, she whispered in my ear. I'm a girl. I felt myself stirring again and pulled myself back. Finally, I open the bag of chips, sat back, and made myself at home.