Beautiful White Wife Oreo

Story Info
Conservative Christian wife is taken by 2 black men.
3.4k words
4.25
71.7k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beautiful White Wife Becomes the Filling In Oreo

Friday evening rolled around, Doris and I were excited about meeting Byron and his friend for a night of fun. During Byron's last visit to our house, he informed my wife that he was going to introduce her to his friend and that she was to entertain them both.

As the day neared, I made reservations for the four of us at our favorite restaurant. That evening Doris and I were the first to arrive. Since it was a weekend evening, we had to wait a few minutes even with our reservation.

It wasn't long before Byron and his friend showed up. We caught Byron's eye, and he casually walked over to us.

"There's my girl!" he said, as he gave my wife a friendly kiss.

Turning to his friend, "This is Julian." Bryon introduced, "He will be joining us tonight."

Julian was cordial. He extended his hand, shaking hands with my wife then me. Bryon then acknowledged my presence and we shook hands. We stood in the foyer and made small talk as we waited for our table.

Bryon is somewhat of a community personality. It seems he knows a lot of people. During our short waiting period our conversation was interrupted with several people stopping to say hi or shake hands with him all the while keeping my wife by his side. At some instances he even had his hand on the small of her back.

The two black men kept her constantly engaged. Nothing was inappropriate but my mind was racing. I was curious as to what people were thinking. It was very arousing to see my beautiful wife in public with her black lover and one of his friends.

Apparently, my wife felt comfortable with the situation. I couldn't wait to see how far Byron was going to publicly push Doris' limits. My wife suggested I go to the bar to get her a glass of wine. When I returned it appeared she was in deep conversation with Julian. A few minutes later we were called and escorted to our seats.

The hostess informed us that the only table they had available was an odd shaped booth seat with a single chair. Bryon grinned, quickly saying that would be fine. He let Doris go first, nonchalantly tapping her ass as we made our way to the table. Byron ushered my wife into the booth, he then sat next to her. He suggested Julian take the seat next to her and for me to take the lone chair.

The four of us talked over dinner and drinks. It was clear Byron and Julian were more focused on my wife. As dinner progressed, I did notice that both men had somehow moved closer to my wife. It was an incredible turn-on to see her interact with these two black men publicly. Not that I cared but I was curious as to what other people were thinking. I am sure some surmised she was about to get the fucking of her life.

During desert, I noticed both Byron and Julian moved their hand closest to Doris beneath the table. Almost immediately, Doris gave a small sigh and began to look flushed. I learned later that both men were at that moment caressing her thighs and touching her pussy.

After our desert I suggested we continue this elsewhere. Byron suggested I pay for the meal then meet them out front with the truck.

The streetlight illuminated the three of them as I pulled to the curb. It was quite a sight seeing my beautiful wife standing between the two dark black men. Byron had his hand resting on the small of her back. Bryon opened the back door and assisted Doris in before getting in as well. Julian walked around the truck, settling in the back seat as well. My wife sat between the two men as I drove us all home.

It was very difficult to maintain focus on the road, I was constantly scanning the rear-view mirror, watching the two black men fondled and kiss my wife. Byron and my wife kissed passionately as he aggressively undid her blouse. He slid his hand inside her bra groping her tits. Doris would then turn and kiss Julian. He was rubbing between her legs.

For a minute I thought they were going to fuck my wife in the back seat. She had both their hard cocks in her hands. The fifteen-minute drive home seemed more like an eternity. As I pulled into the drive Bryon instructed me not to park in the garage. Being the good cuck, I did as I was told. Everyone exited the truck. I led the way to the front door followed by Byron then my wife who was holding Julian's hand. Doris' blouse was partially unbuttoned and her hair was a mess.

Once inside Julian had a seat on the edge of the couch. I went to fix us all a drink. Doris and Byron stood in front of the couch kissing. Byron's hands roamed over her body as they embraced. While they kissed, he managed to get my wife to remove her blouse and bra. She had unbuckled his slacks, grasping his hardening cock. Bryon motioned for Julian, and he stood behind my wife reaching around and cupping her tits. Her small breasts disappeared in his grasp, his two black hands squeezing and tweaking her nipples. Julian was the darker of the two men. It was a pleasure seeing my sexy white wife between two black guys. Doris turned her head slightly meeting Julian's lips. I watch as Doris tongued Julian's mouth, sucking his tongue when he extended it. She never let go of Bryon's cock. My wife reached around to rub Julian's cock through his pants.

It was exciting watching my conventional, conservative white wife between two black men. Their hands roamed all over her body. I was anxious to see her experience a blissful sexual experience. I was already stroking myself.

"We are going to give you the time of your life." Byron said.

"Think you can handle two men at once?" I asked.

"Can you handle seeing me with two big black cocks?" my wife asked me.

Doris released her grip on Byron's shaft, turning her full attention to Julian. She fiddled with his belt and slacks as he removed his own shirt. Julian then sat back on the couch as my wife went to her knees between his legs. She began to tenderly kiss his cock to its full erection. Once it was hard, she took it into her hands. Julian had an impressive cock as did Byron.

"Byron said you can suck cock better than anyone, time for me to find out." Julian stated.

"Is that so?" Doris replied with a grin before taking Julian's thick uncut black cock between her lips.

Each time her head bobbed she would take more of Julian in her mouth. With one hand she would slide it up and down his shaft pulling his foreskin down to reveal the wide cockhead. The other she used to cup his balls. Julian let out a sigh.

Doris would pause, long enough to kiss the underside of his cock, or to suck on one of his balls. She was making both Byron and myself proud. Julian sat up and pulled her close. He wanted to fuck her tits he exclaimed.

With that he pushed his cock between her small pale tits. She then moved up and down with his thrust. Occasionally she would lick the head of his cock as it moved up towards her face. Julian grinned has he fucked her pale white tits. I was hard as a rock.

"Ever been with a married white woman while her cuck husband watches?" my wife asked.

"Never." he replied.

I pulled my dick out, rubbing my hardon. Doris rose and shimmed out of her jeans. She then straddled him, easing herself onto his ebony cock.

Doris let out a low moan of pleasure. Julian's mouth went straight for her tits. As Julian sucked her tits, Doris began to rock up and down.

"Mumm, your pussy feels good!" Julian said, while rubbing her clit with his thumb.

She leaned into him so he could consume more of her breast. His hands made their way to her plump ass. Julian was squeezing and pulling her ass cheeks apart. He had a finger circling her rosebud.

Byron requested that I attend to him with a new drink. Complying, I went to the kitchen to fix my wife's black bull a fresh drink. Upon my return I handed the beverage to Byron then quickly went to my spot in the recliner.

By this time my beautiful white wife had reversed her position, now her back was towards Julian. I had a clear view of him deep inside my wife. His left hand was cupping her left boob, with his right he was rubbing her clit.

With her head resting on his left shoulder Julian was sucking on the right side of her neck, marking her with a hickey and talking nasty. I find it interesting how black men like to talk to white women when their husbands are present.

"Damn you got some good pussy girl! Ya like my black dick up inside ya tight pussy?"

By now he was thrusting in her, pulling at her nipples, and slapping her clit. Doris was moaning with pleasure.

"Ya little white dick husband can't fuck like a brotha, can he girl?"

Doris looked at me and moaned, "Yes, he's a pathetic lay, his little penis can't satisfy me."

"You crave that black cock?" Julian asked

"I do, I do, I crave black cock!" shouted Doris.

Hearing all this banter I came all over myself. Byron must have been tired of watching because he stood and disrobed. I know my role so I instantly gathered his clothes, folded them and placed them next to Julian's clothes.

Stroking his semi flaccid cock Byron walked towards my wife and Julian. "Here ya go baby." he said as he offered Doris his hardening shaft. Without missing a beat my sexy wife wrapped her lips around her black bull's cock.

Doris looked so sexy with two black cocks inside her. Moments later Doris slightly pushed Byron away, she began to grind harder into Julian's lap. It was obvious she was having an orgasm.

"I'm cumming Julian, make me cum!" she said.

"That's it girl cum all over my black cock, bet your ole man can't make you cum like me." he encouraged.

Doris moaned and her body quivered but Julian kept his cock buried inside my wife. Once her orgasm subsided, she resumed sucking Byron. Even though she has sucked Byron several times she was still unable to take all of him in her mouth.

She is a great cock sucker but she has yet to master her skills on Byron. His ebony cock glistened with her spit. She had her hands on his ass pulling him deeper into her throat. I figured one of the guys would be cumming inside her soon. I was wrong. Byron announced he wanted to take her from behind, and for the record it is my wife's favorite way to fuck.

Byron stepped back. Doris slowly stood from Julian's lap. She walked over to me and gave me a quick kiss then returned to Byron. Julian stayed on the couch. Doris bent over the arm of the couch with her ass towards Byron. She was biting her lip in anticipation.

Byron stroked his cock as he rubbed the head over her cunt lips. A certain glow was coming over my wife. I only see it when she is with Byron. With both hands on her hips Byron gradually slid his big black cock into my wife.

Julian was laid back on the couch, his cock still hard and shinning with the juices from my wife. With a little effort he moved so Doris could service him as well. Once Byron got a rhythm going, she bent down and took Julian's black cock into her mouth.

"That's a good snow bunny, lick your pussy juice off my dick." Julian commanded.

"Yes sir." Doris replied, then resumed licking and sucking his cock, taking special care to lick his prodigious foreskin clean of their combined juices.

I can remember when she would never taste herself on my cock or on her own fingers, but since her sexual awaking I could see she was okay with it or even enjoyed her own taste.

With his hands on her head, Julian continued to feed her his cock. He asked her if her pussy tasted good on his cock and all she could do was moan yes. By this time, I was about to cum again and yet neither of the black guys had cum. The sight of her sandwiched between the two black men was too much and I ejaculated again.

Byron's thrusts became harder and Julian was trying to force more of his cock down her throat.

"I'm bout to cum in yo mouth girl, ya better swallow it all." Julian said.

My wife began to vigorously stroke and suck Julian's cock. All of a sudden, I could see Julian holding her head as he erupted in her mouth. Doris tried her best to take his entire load but was unsuccessful.

Byron was still hammering away from the back. My wife had swallowed the majority of Julian's cum, however she had cum on her cheek and chin. She gave an evil grin and motioned for me to come over. Julian scooted out of the way.

Byron had a fist full of her brunette hair. His pounding was getting harder. I knelt I front of her and kissed her cum tainted lips. I was shocked at the amount of cum still in her mouth.

"I love you." I told her and she replied back to me the same words.

Doris pushed back into Byron's cock as she pushed more of Julian's cum into my mouth with her tongue. With my right hand I reached under her to fondle her swaying breasts.

Julian moved out of the way and watched. Byron now had his hands on my wife's shoulders and was fucking her hard, our lips being pulled apart then pressed together with his motions.

"Mmm that's it Byron, fuck me good." she mumbled.

"Take my nigga cock! I'm about to fill yo married white pussy up girl."

"Cum inside me Byron, please I need it." Doris pleaded. Doris pushed back to meet his thrusts. Byron began to tense up.

"Baby I haven't cum since last Friday. Milk my dick." Byron told her. By now I was kneeling on the floor playing with her tits.

"Give it to me." she moaned.

By the look on her face, I could tell Byron was once again unloading inside her. Byron held motionless save for a few involuntary jerks, until his orgasm had subsided. His hands were on her hips, holding her in place making sure that all of his seed was spent.

Doris kissed me and said, "He cums so much and so deep."

She remained bent over the arm rest as Byron withdrew. Julian asked where the bathroom was so he could get dressed. I fetched his stack of clothes and directed him to the guest bath. Byron disappeared into the master bath.

"You are so damn beautiful and sexy. I love you." I told my wife who was slowly trying to stand up right.

"Shhhhh, you just like seeing me act like a slut." she replied.

"You say that like it's a bad thing." I responded with a grin, "And get it right, I love seeing you being a slut for black cock."

Doris padded past me to our bath. I knew she was joining Byron in the shower. I did my duties cleaning up the living room. I then went to the master bath to ensure that Byron and my wife had fresh towels and then I let them have their alone time.

I returned to the living room where Julian and I got to know each other better for a few minutes. I then went to clean the kitchen. I then returned to find the living room empty but could hear noises from the bed room.

In the bedroom I saw my wife on her back with Julian between her legs fucking her missionary. He was not holding anything back. He was slamming into her hard. Byron was kneeling beside her head practically fucking her face.

They were using my wife hard and she was enjoying it. I am not sure who made the suggestion but the trio alternated positions. Julian laid on his back, Doris then straddled him. Cum was visibly oozing from her. Doris rocked back and forth on his black cock a few times before asking Byron to fuck her ass.

"Are you sure?" Byron asked.

"Jerry go find the coconut oil." was her only reply.

Without hesitation, I scrambled to find the oil. Upon finding the lube I handed it to Byron. He moved behind my wife, lathering his cock with the coconut oil. Once Byron was satisfied he had enough lubrication, he grabbed her ass cheeks and began to rub his enormous black cock along her ass crack.

Doris' pace with Julian slowed as Bryon placed the tip of his cock at the entrance to her ass. When Julian would withdraw, Byron barely eased in. After a minute or so his bulbous head of his cock had penetrated her ass.

The expression on my wife's face was priceless, Doris moaned, "Oh it hurts, but God it feels so good."

Byron gingerly eased his cock deeper. Gradually the group was moving in unison. Over the course of several minutes my wife had the majority of Byron's manhood in her ass. Byron had one hand on her hips and the other pulling her hair. Julian was groping her swaying tits.

"Take these nigga cocks." I heard on of the men say as they continued to piston in and out of my wife. During the session, Doris had an intense orgasm at which point I thought she was going to pass out. As I watched in awe, my wife did not appear to be an anal virgin.

"Fuck me, ahh it feels so good, cum for me. I want you both to cum inside me." Doris begged.

The two black men listened to her plea and gave my wife what she wanted.

"Let's give my snow bunny what she wants!" Byron said to Julian.

Julian was the first to blow his nut, "Take my black cum!" he said as he inundated her pussy with more cum. Julian laid there. I couldn't believe my wife was taking Byron's huge cock in her ass. She was even begging for it, "Fuck my ass, your black cock is amazing." Byron then grabbed her hips with both hands, "Here I cum!" he said, exploding in her ass. Byron slowly withdrew from my wife's backdoor. Julian pulled out as well. My wife lay flat on her stomach, spent. Byron and his friend discussed when they could do this again as they dressed.

Doris looked over at me and asked, "What are you waiting for?"

I knew that was my cue so I moved behind her, spread her ass cheeks apart to reveal copious amounts of cum seeping from her ass and vagina. I enthusiastically used my tongue to lap up the warm fluid oozing from her orifices. Doris lifted her butt giving me better access to my treat.

Their cum was all over my face and the sheets. I was so focused on her cream pie I failed to notice both men leave.

"Did you like watching me between those two black men? A black cock in my mouth and a black cock in my pussy? Or did you like seeing them fuck my ass and pussy at the same time?"

"I did, I loved it all." I said. She knows I like to hear her say black cock and nigger cock and she was laying it on thick.

"Mmmmm, those big black cocks felt so good." she continued, "Your pathetic little dick does nothing for me. Eat all that nigger cum Jerry. Clean me but be gentle, soothe my battered pussy sugar."

I smiled and returned to my task, cleaning her and bathing her stretched orifices with love.