All Comments on 'Beautiful White Wife Oreo'

by ARcuckwannabe

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkabout 2 years ago

Doris needs to show off the baby bump that her black lover gave her.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

I guess whatever I said, you didn't like and deleted it. Oh, wel!.

jack2112jack2112about 2 years ago

I liked the story. I personally prefer the husband being clueless or unaware as in Church 1 & 2 or having a feeling as though something is up, or even catching the wife in the act but not interrupting or letting on that he knows. Just my preference. Please keep writing though, no matter what, I have enjoyed all of your stories thus far. Thank you.

SeidahSeidahabout 2 years ago

Love this story. Wish i was Doris!

jrt20jrt20almost 2 years ago

Even better than turning your wife over to black cock is turning her over to two

Dille78Dille78almost 2 years ago

Awesome!

Hope this saga continues!

Love your work thank you!

Enterprise1701AEnterprise1701Aalmost 2 years ago
I sure...

... hope we don't have to wait too long for more of Doris and her black preacher and friends. Absolutely love all you've posted so far. Thanks for sharing, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I rated you as a 5 on this one. Persons who read about cuckold stories just expect the husband to always, whether it is with a lot of hesitation or extreme desire to do so, to lick, taste, or eat the cum like the husband does in this story. "I knelt I front of her and kissed her cum tainted lips. I was shocked at the amount of cum still in her mouth." Excellent!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Definitely enjoyed this one. Well done!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 2 months ago

Excellent story - hot, erotic, and fun reading - five stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userARcuckwannabe@ARcuckwannabe
Married white male. Trying to get my conservative yet sexy wife to enjoy other people, especially black men and black women. My stories are my fantasies of my wife. She resembles the news anchor Robin Meade. If you think you know me contact me, if you have an advice contact me...