Beauty and the Beast Ch. 02

Story Info
The woman teases the beast more.
1.4k words
4.12
5.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day, the scientist comes in, ready to play with the beast again, and begins what has become an elaborate dance of seduction. She always begins fully clothed, making alluring eye contact, gyrating her hips gently, moving them from side to side, showing her femininity through the smoothness of her slow, seductive, indescribably smooth movements. She gradually slips her clothes off, beginning with her shoes, then moving on to her top... revealing something of the full-body black hose body stocking she has taken to wearing that does nothing to conceal her erect nipples.

She sways her breasts enticingly, causing them to jiggle gently, which hypnotizes the beast, and tantalizing him further.

She swings her hips and her breasts before sashaying out of her pencil skirt. Now she is wearing nothing but hose and, concealing her female nudity, some black panties. She slips these off too, and at last--although the genuine satisfaction is mingled with greater frustration--he can see her cunt, the proof that she is truly a woman, that her body was made to accept and receive a man's cock. Though she has a small dark bush, nature's modest covering for her tender, vulnerable, secret place, he can still discern the contours of her delicate, hidden little slit from its concealment under her modest, feminine thatch.

Even though her body is so soft, pillowy, pale, and vulnerable--and ultimately rather weak, every muscle she has compensated for by an abundance of warm, plush, girly flesh--she acts against her body's natural gentleness and submissiveness, teasing the beast aggressively, shamelessly. When she's fully naked, she often likes to stand before him with her arms crossed, her cunt and her clit tingling with warmth and power as she watches his hungry eyes go up and down her body, enjoying every inch of her, yet unable to seize her and consummate his burning lust.

When his eyes fixate on her breast or nipples, she pouts, lifts one or both of them up, and teases him: "Are you interested to taste what human milk is like?" She teases her nipple, moaning as she coaxes out a drop of the food her body produces, a drop of milk squeezed fresh from her large, pillowy breast. "You know, this is mainly supposed to be for mothers to feed our young, but I suppose I could let you have a taste.." after all, she had purposefully induced lactation for his sake. She'd been looking forward to this.

She squeezes her nipple, coaxing her breast until a drop of milk seeps out of her body. Then she balances the little drop of milk on her finger, and picks up a remote control from its place on the desk. Her thumb hesitates on the "disable" button. Just in case the beast tries any tricks--biting, for example--she can instantly make him unconscious, faster than he could break the skin with his powerful jaws. He's not that fast, she's noticed. His main quality that she can observe, along with his huge penis, is his brute strength. When she teases him, she enjoys the sight of his massive, powerful muscles flexing in tandem. And his cock, after all, is just a continuation of this. In a way, it's his most powerful muscle, able to bury itself deep in another person and produce life itself out of its own pleasure and dominance. Thankfully, under her watch, it never will...

She holds her finger to his mouth, her thumb hesitating on the disable button. His tongue extends, gently. His body is trembling, his cock erect.

"Don't try anything funny, mister..." she teases, glancing down at his cock. He's squeezed out a drop of pre-cum, and it hesitates at the tip of his trembling organ, a milky counterpart to the milk she has just expressed. Though it seems to take him great effort, causing him to tremble, he holds back from thrusting his cock against her. Contented with this, she moves her finger to his lips. He closes his eyes and gently tilts his head forward. His breath is hot and strong, his breathing elevated by his strong arousal.

His lips close around her finger, and she is surprised to feel how gently his tongue presses against the small drop of her milk. His face, usually contorted by frustrated lust or leering nakedly at her naked displays, now softens for what seems like the first time. His tongue very gently presses against the top of her finger, absorbing the droplet of milk into it, tasting it, savoring the woman's milk. There's an expression of relief on his features, like he is just so happy to be finally able to touch her, and take the slightest amount of pleasure from her.

His lips gently lock around her finger and she blushes as he begins to suckle from her body. The massive beast before her suddenly seems like a little calf, and she almost feels ashamed for the first time at reducing such a powerful creature to such a state.

But the feeling of warmth from his phallus pulsing near her body shakes her from this impression. She pulls her finger back from his gently sucking lips and turns away. She looks over her shoulder. His eyes slowly open and a look of glum dissatisfaction gradually replaces the warm, almost glowing look of contentment he had when he was suckling from her finger. As the feeling clears, he focuses again on her, and his eyes travel down, once more, to her ample ass. Her large butt is well shaped, each cheek wide and ovoid, and clearly indescribably soft, plump, and pale. She smiles as she looks over her shoulder, then gives her ass a gentle smack, causing it to jiggle for him.

His breath blows forcefully out of his nostrils, and she can see a vein emerge in his neck. His whole body strains to unite with her, his hips extending so far that for a moment, she's worried he might hurt himself.

Please...

She's taken aback. His lips haven't moved, but it was like she just heard a voice. Yet it seemed like it was almost half imagined. Maybe these long nights of isolation are getting to me, she thinks... having had her fun--really, having teased him as much as is reasonably possible, at least until she thinks of something even better--she begins to pack up.

I know you can hear me.

She turns around to face the beast, suddenly trembling, her finger on the unconsciousness button.

"W-what's going on?"

You don't have to speak. Just think to me, and I'll hear it.

"What?"

She is so close to pressing the button, but something keeps her from it. Maybe nothing more than academic pride. If I can publish this, she thinks, I'll be famous!

Please... stop teasing me. I can't bear it...

His chest rises and falls, and he closes his eyes, trying to seek solace in himself.

She frowns. "I don't think you get any say in this." She smirks. "At least, not from where I'm standing."

I thought you might say that. He closes his eyes again. Very well. Just be warned that, if you continue, there will be consequences.

She laughs, throwing her head back. "Consequences? I'm the one who makes consequences! Or did you not notice this?" She brandishes the remote in front of him, and he winces, afraid of the power it wields. "Or your restraints? "She glances up at his wrists and ankles. Tonight's session has chafed them almost raw, with his writhing.

"Stupid animals shouldn't talk back to their superiors." She wishes she could hit him, or even cut him, just to make him realize that he is a worthless animal who only exists for her amusement. If the other scientists wouldn't notice, she would surely do so.

But there is one particularly cruel trick she can play on him, which wouldn't leave a mark. She walks towards him quickly, then jumps at him, preparing to press her warm body against his. His eyes wide at this strange assault. Yet at the last moment, just as he is about to touch her flesh, she squeezes the "disable" button, and he grows slack in his restrains, suddenly deprived of consciousness. She slams against him, her soft, squishy, feminine body embracing and cupping his firm, masculine body, her warmth enjoying the warmth and strength of his maleness. Yet as he is unconscious, he cannot enjoy it as she is. His cock, now sandwiched between their bellies, rapidly softens.

Maybe I'll start sleeping on his "sleeping" body, she thinks. It would be nice to enjoy him without him being able to enjoy me. When he wakes, he'll have the scent of me on me, but he won't be able to remember or feel where it came from...

She chuckles to herself, delighted at her own cruelty, and leaves...