Best of Castle Pt. 01

Story Info
Rick & Gina, Kate & Roy, Finally, Castle beds Beckett.
11k words
4.81
6.2k
22
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Author's note: As anyone who is familiar with the series Castle, Rick Castle and Kate Beckett sidestep their relationship and any and all sexual activities until Season 4 Episode 23. Using my artistic license, there is no way I'm letting them sidestep any sexual activities. It will surely happen in season 1. So just hold onto your seats, it is going to be a hot and steamy series, beginning in season 1.

S1E1

Season 1 Episode 1

There was a murdered on the loose that were mimicking scenes of Richard Castle's books. The detective, Kate Beckett (Stana Katic) recognized them immediately, because she loved reading his books, but refused to let him or anyone else know this.

Across town, Richard Castle (Nathan Fillion) was hosting a party to unveil the last in a series of Derrick Storm books. In the final novel, he killed off Derrick and his publicist and his fans were upset about it. During the party, a number of women, as always, hit on him. One ever asked him to sign her breast, he was very willing to do so.

He got into a heated argument with his publisher and ex-wife Gina Cowell (Monet Mazur). She dragged him away from the party and found an office that was used by the manager of the conference hall. She pushed him in and locked the door. She guided him to the office desk chair and pushed him back into it, "Tell me Rick, why the fuck did you have to kill off Derrick Storm. You could have done so many things to him. You could have brought him back later, but no, the mighty Richard Castle had to go and fuck things up by killing him off."

He glared up at her, "What is the problem, Gina. I was getting stale and didn't have anywhere else to go with him. You still get a percentage of my book sales."

She scoffed, "But you killed him off. You haven't written a chapter in months. My percentage of nothing, is nothing."

He shrugged, "I have a writer's block and need some inspiration."

She stood before him, Her long blonde hair falling atop her huge fat nippled tits. He knew they were fat nippled, he'd sucked on the enough to remember. He took in her wide, womanly hips and always loved how it felt holding them as she rode his cock. He felt his cock growing stiff as he stared up at her.

She came closer, "Well, maybe I can give you a little inspiration, what do you say, Rick, for old time sake?" She stood over him and watched as he ran his fingertip down the exposed cleavage of her gold sparkling dress. He slipped one arm around her waist, and his fingers touched the side of her exposed tit.

She wiggled her tight little ass as she turned and planted it firmly on his lap. He easily found the zipper on the back of her dress and after drawing it down, he let the tiny straps holding the dress up fall off her shoulders.

She turned towards him and smiled when his gaze dropped to her familiar bare tits before him. Her large rosy tipped breasts were defying gravity. The large knob sized aeroules covered the crown and he remembered how easy it was to close his lips around them and hold onto the fat knobs.

Gina took Rick's hand and bringing his middle finger to her full, red lips, she licked his finger and slowly sucked it into her mouth. She giggled and wiggled her ass, "Mmm, it's nice to see I can still get a rise out of you." She pulled the finger out of her mouth with a smack. "As you know Rick, I'm very, very good at sucking things. Would you like me to remind you?" She closed her eyes and rolled her head around and rested it on his shoulder as she allowed him to cup her large tits in his hands and tweak those luscious nipples of hers.

Gina let her hand slip down to his lap. Her fingers caressed his hard cock through his tailored pants. "Mmm, if I remember correctly, this is something we both enjoyed sucking and having sucked, am I correct? I guess I can always show you and we'll see if you remember."

She slipped off his knee and stood up between his spread legs. She crouched between his legs and pulled down the zipper of his pants. She slipped her dainty hand into the fly and pulled his raging hard-on out into the open.

Rick was beginning to sweat and his jaw dropped down as he saw her fingers dance across the length of his ridget shaft. She dipped her head and ran her tongue up the side of it and down the other. She teased the head of his cock with the flicking of her tongue and she giggled as he bit the back of his hand to keep from moaning. She tugged at his pants and got them and his boxers down around his ankles. She cupped his swollen nuts and rolled them in her fingers. She dipped lower and drew one of his balls into her mouth and sucked lightly. She popped it out and gave its twin the same treatment. She sucked harder on his balls and Rick ran his fingers through her thick, blonde locks and tugged at it.

She eased up on the sucking. A popping sound was heard as she released his balls from her warm mouth. She looked up and her lips were completely coated in her saliva. She wiped it away with the back of her hand. She glared up at him, "Shouldn't have killed off Derrick." She opened her mouth and drew the swollen head into her oral cavity. She sucked hard and as she did, she slowly lowered her head, taking more of his cock into her mouth. She let up a little, but began bobbing up and down at a furious pace. She came off of it and winked at him, "I need your next draft within the next three weeks or the owners want their advance back." She took the head back into her mouth and sucked it slowly all the way to the back of her throat. She opened her mouth and allowed a stream of saliva to flow out. She followed it up by sucking hard, drawing it all back in. Gina now began pumping his cock up and down with her fist. Her mouth followed and she bobbed at a furious pace. She long blonde hair danced all over his thighs as she became obsessed with getting his cum from those balls of his.

She came off of it and hovered over the pulsating cock. She stroked it lightly, "So how about it Rick" Are you going to give me your load? Paint my pretty face with your creamy cum so I can go out there knowing I still have you under my thumb?"

He growled out and fisting her hair, he forced her, willingly to open her mouth and take him balls deep into her mouth.

Gina doubled her efforts as she rose up and wrapped her big tits around his shaft. She slid them up and down and watched as Rick helped out by cupping her tits. She sucked at the tip each time it came above the top of her tits.

Rick threw his head back and stifled a groan, and he lost it and began cumming. Blast after blast coated her neck, chin and face. It covered her tits and made t even easier to slide up and down. She caught the last tiny spurt on her tongue and she rolled it around her red lips before sucking it into her mouth. She slipped away and scooped up as much as she could and smiling at him, she licked her fingers clean.

Rick, the constant gentleman, reached into his pocket and pulled out a handkerchief and handed it to her.

She winked at him, "I hate wasting it, but I do have to get back out there. She wiped clean what she couldn't lick and she stuffed her tits back into her dress. She turned to him, "If you would, please zip me up."

He did and as she turned she stuffed the handkerchief in her bodice, "Mmm, a warm reminder of what we did. Come on, your readers want to see their fallen author before he fades into oblivion."

They went back to the party and Rick caught up with his redheaded fifteen year old daughter. She was doing her homework and had more sense on her pinky than Rick had in his entire body. They were talking about why he killed off Derrick Storm when from behind came a voice.

"Mr. Castle?" He turned, "Where would you like my autograph?" She flashed her badge, "Detective Kate Beckett, NYPD. We need to ask you a few questions about a murder that took place earlier tonight."

Alexis leaned over him and took his pen, "That's new."

He stared at the gorgeous short auburn haired woman and he was immediately fascinated by her. He went with her to the twelfth precinct.

He was in the box and Kate came back in, "Mr. Castle, you got quite a rap sheet for a best selling author. Disorderly conduct, resisting arrest?"

He shrugged, "Boys will be boys."

She looked at the report, "It says here that you stole a police horse?"

"Borrowed."

"Ah, and you were nude at the time."

He nodded, "It was spring."

"And every time, the charges were dropped." She took a seat across from him.

"What can I say? The mayor is a fan. But if it will make you feel better, I'd be happy to let you spank me."

She smiled at him, "Mr. Castle, this whole "bad boy charm" thing that you've got going might work for bimbettes and celebrities. Me? I work for a living, so that makes you one of two things in my world-- either the guy who makes my life easier, or the guy who makes my life harder. Trust me, you do not want to be the guy who makes my life harder."

He leaned over, "Okay!"

She showed him a photo, "Alison Tisdale, daughter of real estate mogul, Johnathan Tisdale."

He looked at it, "She's cute."

Kate replied, "She's dead. Did you ever meet her? Book signing? Charity event?"

"It's possible. She's not in my little black book, if that's what you're asking."

"What about this guy? Marvin Fisk, small claims lawyer."

"Most of my claims tend to be on the, um, large side. So what does this got to do with me?"

"Fisk was found murdered in his office two weeks ago. I didn't put it together until we saw the Tisdale crime scene tonight." She pulled out a picture and showed it to Castle.

He stared at it, "Flowers for your grave."

She showed him another picture, "This is how we found Marvin Fisk, right out of "Hell hath no fury."

He was puzzled, "Looks like I have a fan."

"Yeah, a really deranged fan."

"Oh, you don't look deranged to me."

She was shocked, "What?"

He smirked, "Hell hath no fury"-- Angry Wiccans out for blood. Come on. Only hard-core Castle groupies read that one."

She shook her head, "Do any of these groupies ever write you letters? Disturbing letters?"

"Oh, all of my fans mail is disturbing. It's an occupational hazard."

She was getting upset, "Because sometimes in cases like this, we find that the killer attempts to--"

Castle finished the sentence, "Killers attempts to contact the subject of his obsession. I'm also pretty well-versed in psychopathic methodologies. Another occupational hazard. And do you know you have gorgeous eyes?"

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, "So I take it that you won't have any objection to us going through your mail?"

"Knock yourself out." As she stood up he pointed to the pictures, "Can I get copies of those?"

She looked to him, "Copies?"

"I have this poker game. It's mostly other writers-- Patterson, Cannell-- You know, best sellers. You have no idea how jealous those would make them."

She shook her head, "Jealous?"

He nodded, "That I have a copycat. Oh my gosh, in my world, that's the red badge of honor. That's the criminal Cooperstown."

She slapped the table and leaned over towards him, "People are dead, Mr. Castle."

He whispered, "I'm not asking for the bodies, just the pictures." He bit his lip.

She smirked at him, "I think we're done here."

The next day Beckett came into he squad room and handed Esposito and Ryan a box of Castle novels. "You're going to familiarize yourselves with all of his murder scenes, so we don't miss any."

Kevin Ryan (Seamus Dever) handed a few to Javier Esposito (Jon Huertus). He opened one and chuckled, "From the library of Katherine Beckett"

She looked down at him, "Do you have a problem with reading, Ryan?"

Javi laughed, "Yo, check it, girl. You're totally a fan."

She nodded, "Right, of the genre."

Kevin snickered, "Right, the genre. That's why you're blushing."

She grabbed the book out of his hand, "What are you, 12? Profiling indicates a perp with low intelligence, someone who has or thinks he has a personal relationship with our author. So that's where we start."

Later Castle delivered boxes and boxes of his fan mail and Javi looked to Kate, and pointed to Captain Roy Montgomery's office, "Castle is in there. Maybe he likes you."

"What's he doing in here?"

All of a sudden Capt. Montgomery called out, "Detective Beckett."

She turned, "Captain? Yes sir."

He urged her into his office. "Mr Castle's offered to assist with the investigation."

She was shocked, "Really?

Rick smiled at her, "It's the least I can do for the city I love."

Roy added, "Considering the nature of the crime scenes. I think it's a good idea."

She was taken aback, "Sir, can I talk to you for a minute in private?"

He shook his head, "Nope."

Rick stood before her and she bit her lip and turned away.

They found a third victim and ended up, Rick noticed the father of the Tisdale murder was dying of cancer. He noticed how much weight he had lost from the pictures in his office.

Ended up his son was the murdered and Rick chased him into a dead-end and elbowed him and he lost his gun.

Capt. Montgomery was happy that the case was solved and with some urging from the police commissioner, Frank Reagan and the mayor, Castle could continue to follow Detective Beckett along with her two male detectives.

Capt. Montgomery called Kate into his office, "Detective Beckett, I have some news for you. First of all, nice closure on the Tisdale murder. The police commissioner gave us his personal stamp of approval."

Thank you Sir, is that all?"

"No, it seems that Mr. Castle had asked to carry on. He's thinking of using the NYPD for his next book and wants to shadow you and your men."

"Sir, I don't think this will work. Although he was helpful in the case, he was a total disruption."

Roy shrugged, "It's a done deal. The commissioner and mayor okay'd it. It will help the department's image if the book is a big seller."

"Sir?"

"Sorry, detective, it's done, live with it, that will be all."

She turned and Castle was standing there in the corner with a sly grin on his face. She let out a grunt and hurried out of the office.

Later, just before it was time to leave, Kate looked around and the squad room was already empty. She looked and saw Roy in his office all alone. She got up and walked into his office and closed the door behind her, "Can I talk to you for a minute Captain?"

He looked up from his desk, and pointed to the chair, "Have a seat, Kate, what's the problem?"

She sat down and stared at him,"Captain?"

"It's just the two of us here, call me Roy."

She let out a deep breath of air, "Well, Roy, it's Castle. I can't work with him. Not only is he disruptive, but..."

He cut in, 'You have a thing for him, don't you?" She sat forward and looked at her feet and nodded, "Yes, okay, I can't stop thinking about him. He is so fucking handsome and whenever he stares at me, I get...well you know?"

He got up and went around behind her and closed the blinds and came back and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Maybe he's what you need, Kate. You've been so wrapped up in the NYPD, you lost all sense of an outside life. Live a little, let your hair down, you might find out you'll like him."

"I do like, him but he is so much about himself. I'm afraid I'll get lost and end up getting hurt."

"Can I ask you a personal question?"

She looked up at him and nodded, "Sure Roy, anything."

"Aw, well, this is really personal, when was the last time you got laid?'

She let out a gasp and bit her lower lip, "Oh, wow, that is personal, uh, shit, I really can't remember."

"Maybe that is what you need. You have been so wrapped up in your mother's murder and after that, you poured all of your energy into your job. I can't say that is a bad thing, but you need to have a little more balance in your life, especially outside of work."

She shook her head, "No, I couldn't, not with Castle."

He stood her up and turned her towards him, "Well, maybe I can do the trick and that might put Castle out of your mind. At least for a little while, what do you think?"

She smiled at him and slowly nodded, "I think I might like that, Roy."

They stood there facing each other. Roy's hand slid from her shoulder to her hip, then back up. Kate released at tiny moan at the first touch of a man in quite some time. She knew this was wrong, but the feel of a man, especially a man of authority, it turned her on. She broke free from his embrace and moved over to his desk. She bent over it and waited for him to make the next move.

Roy moved towards her, then stopped. He took in the sleek, slender body of his lead detective. He reached out and grabbed hold of one of her tight ass cheeks, he squeezed it roughly. He was suddenly caught up in the act he was thinking about ever since she became a detective. He pulled her ass closer to him, rubbing his growing cock against her pussy. He could hardly wait to drop his pants and expose his big, black cock to her.

Kate's head was swimming. This wasn't something she expected when she came into his office, but now, she couldn't think of anything else. She was more than ready for her captain to fuck me and make her forget Rick Castle.

Roy's hands moved from her ass to her hips. He reveled in her firm body beneath those tight slacks. Her curves, her Eastern European skin hue, even her scent. She was everything he loved in a woman and she was about to be his.

He pushed her forward, his fingers slipping under the waistband of her slacks. He leaned over her and whispered, "Unbutton your pants and lower the zipper." He felt her do this and he slowly tugged her pants down, taking her thin, silky panties with them. Her long, shapely legs came into view, as did her perfect, taut ass. His mouth began to water just thinking about how she would taste.

After Roy disposed of her slacks and panties, he gripped that gorgeous ass of hers once again. He ran his hands up under her silky blouse and cupped her tits through her lacy bra. He squeezed them, his thumbs teasing her nipples and he felt them perk up under the soft lace. He smiled when he heard her release a gasp and shivered against him.

Roy released her tits and grabbed her wrists. He held them above her head, forcing her to arch her back. The short auburn hair fell across her forehead, covering her eyes. He leaned in and rain several kisses on her neck, nibbling at her ear, "You're gonna have to be quiet, Kate, can you do that?"

Kate nodded, "I'll try Roy, but I'm so fucking turned on right now, I can't promise that, but I'll try."

He snickered and kissed her neck again, "Good girl." He released her and worked on removing his pants, while he did this he whispered to her, "Remove your blouse and bra, Kate. I want you naked when I fuck you."

She shivered and straightening up, she fought with the buttons on her blouse, she was that nervous, and excited. She got it undone and nearly ripped it off. She tore off her bra and once again, leaned over the desk and waited.

Roy freed his cock and stepped closer to her, "Are you ready for me, Kate?"

Kate nodded, afraid her voice would crack if she responded verbally.

He chuckled, "Okay, then I'm going to fuck you now." He swept his stiff black cock up and down her fleshy, slippery cuntlips. He heard her gasp as the tip of his cock touched her clit. "Hold on Kate, I'm going to shove it in now."

Roy pushed forward, burying his cock inside her. He paused, letting her adjust to his thickness. He was thick, very thick and she was very, very tight, especially being without for who knows how long.

He leaned over and once again nibbled at her neck and ear, "Oh fuck, Kate, I can't believe how hot and tight your cunt is."

Kate loved being filled for the first time in like, forever. She arched her back, "Oh fuck, yeah, Roy, I fucking love it." She loved how Roy began thrusting his cock in and out of her. Kate bit her lip, remembering she needed to keep quiet.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers