All Comments on 'Beauty and the Beast Pt. 02'

by Montgomery Quinn

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Please

More Pleas

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarabout 4 years ago
Different

I like how different this feels from the majority of other vamp/lycan tales on this site. Gotta love an OP "first" as a protagonist, but also having his love interest and the second protagonist of the story also be an OP alpha dials it up to 11 on the "cool" factor. Ella is lovable and Droan is cool, and the plot is exciting, especially when you factor in the performance boost when Droan feeds from Ella.

I really hope you are able to continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please continue

Love this so far, great characters and very original plot. Can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gifted writer

This is one of the most gifted story crafters on here. Unfortunately almost all the stories are incomplete threads which is too bad because nothing disappoints more than a great story left unfinished. This story and "The Beast" have potential to become epics of vast proportions. I would propose working on more chapters, maybe on patreon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More!

More please!

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 3 years ago
Has potential...

but it's been a year :(

Hard to want to put more into a review when it's been left hanging for that long.

Grange_57Grange_57over 3 years ago

Not to sound ungrateful as this was a great story (so far), but what is the point of starting something and never finishing?? The reader ends up being frustrated and may well choose not to continue reading anything from you if all we get is disappointment each time a new story appears.

Please do all your many readers a favour and finish what you start............. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Oh gosh just write an addition on to this story please. It's so good.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallalmost 3 years ago

Alright, so let's get this out of the way first... 5 start for both parts...

That said, I think I have three main gripes with a lot of authors here on Lit...

The first is unfinished stories, the second are rushed storied, and the third are stories like your last one 'Beware the Margay' which start of slow and speed up unreasonably to an unnecessarily rushed ending.

While you're a great writer, with good stories, great character and a whole lot of imagination, you are definitely guilty of all three!

This wouldn't be such a bad thing if your stories were mediocre, but it's utterly heartbreaking because you are really as good as you are and you tend to leave us hanging.

PATIENCE, don't rush stories, take your time... I know that it's a huge temptation wanting to finish a story, but... just don't... As much as can be jonesing for the next hit of an author I like, I'd much rather they'd take their time to dot all the i's and cross all the t's...

Don't let your impatience get to you...

ChikinmommyChikinmommyalmost 3 years ago

I rather enjoyed this story. I hope you have plans to keep it going. Don't listen to others that are nagging you about your writing, I know that usually discourages an author.

Much love.

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 3 years ago

Great story - really hope you continue the series.

Many thanks for sharing with us.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 2 years ago

Just got interesting then ended please write more.

meanderoticameanderoticaabout 2 years ago

Amazing story and I hope it gets a continuation at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What do I think? I think it pisses me off to find a well written story only to find out it's not complete. 5 stars minus 3 for pissing me off.

Cree Galt

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 2 years ago

Dammitall! I need the rest of this.

Aspie007Aspie007almost 2 years ago

Love the story, but unfortunately I have to give it 3* due to it being incomplete

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Aw. Come on.

One can hope you'll come back to this story.

Probably just a forlorn hope. :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Not crazy about the very ending UNLESS there are follow-up chapters

LevindlLevindlover 1 year ago

I truly enjoy your stories, but I am getting very tired of the majority of them being only partially completed.

It is as if you have ADD and you say “oh, look! Something shiny!” When you go onto your next project, leaving with this story and many others incomplete.

Could you please stick to one story and complete it then move onto your next, so we are not left hanging with so many stories that are halfway done?

Thank you

Daniel

mharrisonmharrisonover 1 year ago

Great story but needs finishing please - been far too long!!!

Your work is really good and i understand that sometimes a story just doesn't all appear fully to writers and takes time to make it's way to paper / pc but having nothing new since 2019 is getting rather too long....

If you have any intention of finishing it please do :)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You are a wonderful writer but not finishing your stories is very frustrating for me.

Mizdrgn28Mizdrgn287 months ago

Any chance you’ve written more of this story on your Patreon page????? I would definitely pay to see more chapters! Loved it so far! 😊

TheNienburgerTheNienburgerabout 1 month ago

Die Geschichte gefällt mir, ich denke du solltest sie fortsetzen, die hat Potential

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMontgomery Quinn@Montgomery Quinn
If you'd like to say hi, head here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100075866042137 And if you'd like to support me, you can... Purchase an ebook: https://www.amazon.com/Montgomery-Quinn/e/B07S1XQ1MF Or, if you'd like to read what I'm working on RIGHT NOW (hint, I p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories