Beauty and the Brute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leant in my doorway after he dumped my clothes on the laundry basket and looked me over hungrily.

"I think we're about to have a problem." He said. "I think we're both tops." I looked him over. Well. Yeah. I guess he would top. Not that you can ever really tell by looking. You can guess, but you're falling prey to shitty stereotypes.

"You're top only?" I asked. He blushed a little.

"Like 90%." He sounded apologetic. "I have tried it... I'm usually way too tight..." He bit his lip and I pulled him onto the bed, my affection growing for him by the second as I realised he would do it for me if I asked. He straddled me, his crotch pressing against mine. I brushed his hair off his face and gazed into his dark eyes.

"Well Ari. Today's your lucky day." He relaxed as he looked at me and smiled.

"You're a bottom?"

"I like it both ways." I corrected him, and I wasn't sure what that flash in his eyes meant. Maybe he wouldn't mind trying for me sometime after all. Not tonight though. God I was craving his dick.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and gently kissed my collarbone, and my neck, and all the way up to my jawline. He smiled as my beard brushed his face and sat up a little as I moaned and tried to expose more of my chest to him. I wanted those lips all over me. He obliged me, gently taking my nipples in his mouth, planting kisses all over my chest and swirling his tongue in the thick hair all over my chest. I knew I should be reciprocating, but I just lay back and absorbed it, all the sensations he was giving me. Every gentle touch, every press of his lips, every time his hair brushed over my sensitive skin... it was like it was the first time. Oh Ari. Why you?

He shuffled off me and I moaned at the loss of his warmth. He pressed a finger to my lips and raised an eyebrow as he glanced down at my leaking cock. Oh. Ok. I smiled as he expertly pulled his hair up and seemed to secure it with nothing at all. Did he say he once gave blow jobs for coke? No wonder he was such a professional.

I moaned as he lapped at the tip of my dick. Fuck, everything he did was so classy. Somehow he looked elegant even as he gently wrapped his tongue around me, teasing me.

"Ari, please..." I whined. He looked up at me, one hand jerking my shaft as he lapped at the tip. Fuck, lucky I was bottoming. I had no stamina around this guy. "Ari, I'm sorry I..." I cut myself off with a moan as he took all of me in his mouth, his hand drifting to my balls. "Ari, you fucking stud!" I could feel him smile around me as he gagged. I was thrusting slowly but he controlled the rhythm. His eyes were closed and he had tears in his eyes from deep throating me, but every now and then he would look up at me. It was too much. "Ari!" I grunted, and I couldn't hold back. He swallowed every drop, his eyes closed in worship and his hands gently making their way up and down my body as I finished pumping into him.

He sighed as I fell back, panting, and gently licked the area around my dick, cleaning up anything that hadn't made it into his mouth. His tongue swirling in my pubic hair kept me half hard. He probed deeper and glanced up at me as he gently licked down my balls and spread me legs... oh shit, Ari.

"No, wait, that's not fair." Ari rolled his eyes.

"Shut up Cameron." He spread my legs wider and in spite of myself I lifted my hips so he could swirl his tongue around the hair on my cheeks, and... oh god... bite down hard... and then lick up my crack... and just so softly kiss my rosebud...

I was begging for him to fuck me in seconds but Ari took his time eating me out. If you'd have made me guess I would have said he'd be pretty lousy in bed. He knew he didn't have any trouble getting men, and he was probably only in it for some quick thrusting...

But I was so wrong. He was a generous lover- and he was a lover, he was so much more than a fuck. He was patient and gentle but every now and then he would twist my nipples, or bite my inner thigh, and send me into a total frenzy. Eventually he withdrew from me with a sigh.

"Do you have..." I pointed to my bedside table and he stood up and opened the drawer. I glanced at him. He was still wearing his underwear and his cock was leaking so much it looked like he'd pissed himself. The bulge was obscene.

"They should use this for your next campaign." I said, admiring him. "I'd buy like a hundred pairs." Ari rolled his eyes at me. "You should take them off." I told him. Ari smiled.

"Right. Ok. I did kinda think it might be easier to fuck you that way." Ah. Yeah. I laughed at myself as Ari stood where I could see him and slowly pulled down his briefs. I bit my lip. God he was Eros incarnate. Almost hairless, just a light, clearly well sculpted patch of hair at the base of his dick- bigger than I imagined, but still smaller than me. He was flat all over, just ripples of muscles, and maybe a little fat around his things and ass. I could feel him blushing as I looked at him.

"I uh." He stammered. "I can't help but notice your dick is way bigger. Does that bother you?"

"Does it bother you?"

"No." Ari grinned. "It's always so fucking hot fucking guys bigger than me. Making them..." he paused and looked at me.

"Making them what, Ari?" He smiled as he slowly walked back to me, and threw one leg elegantly over me, moving to straddle me.

"Making them moan." He said as he wrapped his dick up. "Making them beg." He looked at me as he covered his hands in lube and rubbed them together to warm it up. "Making them cry my name." He ran one finger up my crack and gently started rubbing my hole. I humped back on him, begging for more silently. "Making them..." He bit his lip as he looked at me.

"Go on."

"My bitch." Well yeah. I was totally his bitch. I was totally fucked for him. I was totally in love with him. But he didn't need to know that.

"Hmmm." I teased. He grinned. He saw right through me, and as I opened my mouth to protest further he gently pushed his finger in and I whined. God, I haven't sounded that needy since high school.

"You like that Cameron?"

"Cam! How many fucking times?!" I moaned as he pushed a second finger into me, and he moaned too.

"Fuck, that feels good." He said. "God fucking damn dude your pussy is so fucking hot." He knelt over me and used his spare hand to start playing with my nipple, then drifting down to my dick, then back up again.

"Oh my god, fuck me already." I whined. I felt so empty. So totally under his control. He looked at and his eyes were filled with lust. He sighed deeply.

"Yeah." Just yeah, but god I almost creamed myself as he said it.

He thrust into me gently, but my arse is made to take this. Sure, I top sometimes, be a shame to waste a dick like mine, but I love being a submissive little hole for the right guy. Ari squeezed my cheeks as he entered me and threw his head back in pleasure. His hair fell out of the topknot and cascaded over his shoulders.

"Your ass..." He moaned as he held my legs spread and thrust into me. "Your ass is so fucking good." He was lost for a minute in pure pleasure, his nipples erect and his pouty mouth open with lust. But as he fucked me he got a glint in his eye. Predatory. He started watching me closely, every whimper, every fuck yes, and he adjusted himself as he watched. Fuck, he was a pro. I was slowly losing any ability to speak, or to move. I just stared at him, glassy eyed as he grunted and put me in my place. "Fuck Cameron, you look so good right now. You fucking slut. You just get real dumb around dick don't you? Just a big, meaty jock, bouncing on my dick like a good boy..."

"Ari..."

"Oh fuck yes, Cameron, moan my name."

"Ari."

"Louder!"

"Ari!"

"Good boy." He wrapped his hands around my dick and I swatted them away. I was starting to feel intense sensations in my ass and I knew I could do it if he just kept fucking me the way he was. Only...

"Please, please, from behind, right now, Ari..." He moaned and pulled out slowly, and I found myself on my hands and knees, my legs spread wide and my ass pointing up.I blinked... had Ari done that? He'd pulled me up and manhandled me like I was a sack of feathers... I guess it helped that I'd turned to liquid sometime in the last twenty minutes... I moaned as he entered me again, filling me up. One hand curled itself in the hair at the nape of my neck and he pulled my head up firmly. I moaned and humped back against him as he thrust in. Oh god. It was too much. It was way too much... I whined as I kept going, and he matched me, grunting and holding me steady. I felt my arms start to tingle and go numb and then I felt pleasure flood by body and I moaned, falling to the bed, falling apart, falling into another reality... I was lost, racked with pleasure.

--Ari--

Cameron fucking fell apart on me, which was a nice ego boost, but also meant I was gonna give myself blue balls if I didn't finish. I switched to my hand which was a poor substitute for his ass. Fuck, what an ass. He said he liked it both ways but it was a fucking waste of his ass whenever he topped. Maybe we could do threesomes, I'm not sure I could ever give it up if he ever wanted to switch. Because we were doing this again. I didn't care if he felt weird. I couldn't go back to being friends. He was the hottest man I'd ever slept with, and sure, he didn't do a lot in bed but he didn't need to. His ass took care of everything.

I moaned as I jerked myself to an orgasm and I came all over him. He looked fucking beautiful with my cum pooling in the small of his back. He looked over his shoulder as he felt it hit him and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Ew." He said.

"I'll make you eat it." I warned. "What was I meant to do? You were out." He rolled over, smearing my cum everywhere, which actually I didn't mind. I kind of liked that he had to sleep on me forever. Well. Until he washed his sheets. He pulled me into his arms and pressed his face to my hair.

"Ari, you have completely ruined me for sex with anyone else, probably ever." He said. He sighed as his fingers traced down my body, circling my abs. "Tui is gonna fucking kill me."

"Could we maybe not talk about my brother?" I made a face and Cameron laughed and sat up a bit. He bit his lip.

"We have to." He said. "Look." He fiddled on his phone and handed it to me. I scrolled back through his texts to Tui and rolled my eyes. Don't fuck Ari. Cam, have you fucked Ari? Cam you didn't pick up, is Ari good? DON'T FUCK ARI...

I gagged. Jesus. He's always been overprotective though. I handed Cameron back his phone and swallowed.

"I think you might... have gotten away on a technicality..." I said slowly. Cameron looked at my face and laughed.

"In that case, can I take you out to dinner?" I started to protest but he held up his hand and waved it in front of my face. He's so brutish when he does shit like that. It really fucks me off. "Please Ari. If you want, this can just be fucking, I wont force anything- but dude. We rock together. You're like a best mate and the best dick I've ever had all rolled into one." I rolled my eyes.

"Agreed. But you don't need to take me to dinner."

"I want to." I almost argued. I've had brutish men buy me dinner before and I usually don't like how it ends. I don't like obligations to people. But then again... this was Cameron. And he wasn't going to pressure me into sex. Actually I think I might have pressured him into sex, a little bit. I nodded.

"Ok. Nowhere fancy though." He rolled his eyes.

"What, you don't want to dress up in a suit for me?" Good point. I grinned as I realised going out meant I might actually be able to wear some of my wardrobe and not steal my brothers. Cameron looked at me warmly. "Ar, I don't deserve you." I snorted.

"Well, no shit. Maybe next time you can do more than just lie there." I was teasing but I could see in his face I'd struck a nerve. "I didn't mean that." I said. "Your ass was playing a fucking symphony and it is an honest to god privilege to suck your dick." He shrugged. I hadn't reassured him. Dammit. Me and my big mouth. I lay my head on his chest and curled my fingers in his chest hair. He must have more hair over his body than I do on my head. He touched my head gently and started to stroke my hair cautiously.

"This ok?" He mumbled.

"It's perfect." He held me until I found myself drifting off. And he let me.

--

I woke up with him shoving me off the bed. He was spitting and retching and shoved me so hard I really did fall off.

"Ouch!"

"Ugh, your hair was all in my mouth." He stood up and offered me his hand. I took it gingerly. Not the best alarm clock I'd ever had.

"Yeah, I usually tie it up for bed. Sorry. It's gonna be all up your arse crack too." He started to laugh and he looked me over.

"Hey, hot stud." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Breakfast? I'm a dab hand at weet-bix." I found my underwear on his floor and started to put them on, ignoring the fact that they were still damp from how worked up I was last night. He pouted a little but I ignored that.

"I'm ok, Cameron. Don't really do breakfast." I stretched out. This was way too early for me. "Coffee though, please tell me you're a dab hand at that? I don't think I can function yet." He wrapped his arms around me and suddenly I felt myself lifted off the ground and... fucking thrown over his shoulder. I didn't even protest. I was too surprised. He laughed as he sat me down.

"Knew I could lift you!" He caught his breath. Maybe he could lift me, but it certainly wasn't easy. "Helps that you're apparently broken in the mornings." He waved his hand in front of my face. "Earth to Ari." I rolled my eyes and slapped his hand away. "There he is." He grinned as he turned away and put on the jug to boil.

I sat on his bed and watched him get ready for the day. He picked his trousers out of the laundry basket and put them on.

"You haven't showered." I said. He grinned.

"Your load is gonna be dripping off my ass all day." I rolled my eyes and sat back on his bed.

"As hot as that sounds, that is ridiculous. At least put some underwear on." He put his hands on his hips and glared at me.

"Oi. I don't tell you what to wear, and given that it seems to be entirely your brother's wardrobe these days I bloody well should. So don't fucking tell me what to do Ar." I glared back. And then I started to smile.

"Alright. We'll compromise." I said, and leapt off his bed.

"Hey!" He called after me.

I rummaged through my belongings, which were still mostly neatly tucked in my suitcase and returned to his room, my hands behind my back. He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Alright, what's the game here Ar?" I grinned and held it out, trying to look wide eyed and pretty and innocent. He looked at my hands and bit his lip.

"You are fucking perverted." He said. Which wasn't no. I raised an eyebrow and shrugged. He took the butt plug and played with it for a second. He glanced at me. "Alright. I'll wear this all day if you wear those." He glanced at my boxer briefs, which were totally fucking ruined. I must have made a face because he chuckled and grabbed a singlet and started getting himself dressed. "Up to you pretty boy." I bit my lip.

--Cam--

I passed Ms Johnstone on the way out of the flat in the morning.

"Good morning." I said politely. "How are the dahlias?"

"Temperamental little bitches."

"Ah well." I leant on the fence. "You'll be at my funeral right?"

"Wouldn't miss it." She said. "Any idea when it will be?"

"I'm guessing a little over two weeks. Maybe three if I can avoid Tui for long enough." Ms Johnstone hummed to herself as she processed that.

"Worth it?" She said, as she yanked out an agapanthus that had snuck in somehow.

"Oh yeah." I said. "I think I'd die for Ari any day."

"He seems lovely." She agreed. "Do you think you make him happy?" I paused at that. Make him happy? I don't know. He liked hanging out with me too, I think. I certainly made him horny... I frowned.

"I'll get back to you." I said. "Gotta get to work. Have a great day."

"You too, Cam."

—-

"Best work in the last fortnight." Boss looked at the work on my cabinetry. "This is what I expect from you, Banks. You're my senior. I need to see this."

"Yep." I grinned.

"So what's the magic pill? How can I help you to bring this attitude everyday?" I shrugged.

"You gonna put out every time I go through a rough patch?" I thought he might slap me but he just stood there, surprised, and started laughing. "Maybe I can arrange some strippers." He said as he walked away.

Tama sidled up to me.

"Couldn't help overhearing." He said. "You got laid. So either you went home, smoothed things over with Ari and jumped on Grindr, or you went home and smoothed things over with Ari way too well."

"Or Ari and I had a fight and I jumped on Scruff- I don't use Grindr it's fucking rancid."

"You and Ari didn't have a fight, you'd be beside yourself." I sighed. He's too good of a mate. I never could get away with a lie.

"Well it's too late now anyway. It's not like I can take it back."

"So you fucked him?"

"He came on to me! Hella strong! I..."

"You have no self control."

"But... I really like him. It's like true love bullshit." Tama sighed.

"Does Ari feel that way?"

"Of course!" I said hotly.

Only... I had no idea how Ari felt. Maybe he just wanted to get laid.

——

I thought about him all day. How could I not with his plug up my ass?

I thought about what he said last night. About me lying there.

About Ms Johnstone. Did I make him happy?

About what Tama asked. Oh god. I really, really hoped Ari felt the same way I did...

I guess I might have fallen prey to exactly what I expected from him. I'm big, and masc, and my dick is huge. So I had never worked at sex, or love, or romance...

And it showed.

I mean Ari- he sucked me, he rimmed me, he gave me the best assgasm of my life and I just moaned under him, I didn't even finish him off. I was a pillow princess, an absolutely terrible lay. He made me dinner everyday. He kept the place clean. And I... did sweet fuck all.

I was gonna have to work a lot harder.

--Ari--

Connor grinned at me on the way in. Fuck. Connor. I smiled thinly at him and headed to the dish pit.

I tried to stay pretty quiet all day but he cornered me on our lunch break.

"I handed in all my summer papers." He said shyly. "If you were free tonight." I bit my lip.

"Connor. I um. I should have said..." His face fell. "Look, you're gorgeous and smart and I like you, but I'm head over fucking heels for someone else. I'm really sorry." I glanced at him. He looked like the wind had been knocked out of him.

"Oh shit." He said. "I didn't know. I wouldn't have..."

"No it's my fault. I was trying to get over him. It was a shitty thing to drag you into." Which was only partly true. I wasn't trying to get over Cameron because I hadn't even let myself entertain that... but... Connor nodded solemnly.

"Thanks for letting me know." He said. "A little late, but you could have said nothing at all. Thanks for that." I swallowed. I felt so shitty. He smiled and squeezed my hand. "Dude. It's ok. I thought you were hot and I'd try it. You haven't broken my heart." I smiled at him.

"How dare you!" I joked. "I'll have to try harder next time." He grinned.

"At any rate. Heard you're into birds? A whole bunch of us go on a beach count once a month- it's this weekend, thought you might come? Your man too, If he's interested." I laughed.

"He is definitely not interested. But that sounds fucking awesome. I'll be there."

—-

I came home and the house smelt like burnt rubber. I freaked out for a second, wondering if I'd done something stupid like left an element on, but I was distracted by the pile of cheap Chinese food on the kitchen table. I glanced at Cameron as he entered the room. He looked at the table.