Beauty and the Brute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Other than duck fried noodles I wasn't sure what you liked." He said. I smiled in spite of myself.

"Fuck, Cameron. This is like 15 meals and way too much money!" He shrugged and slowly walked over to me, a little awkward. I took his hands and leant into him, pressing my face against his chest and inhaling. His arms wrapped around me and one hand gently strayed to my ass, where he started fiddling with the tip of my underwear.

"Good boy." He breathed into my ear. I laughed.

"You uphold your end?" He grinned and winked at me.

"I guess you'll find out later." He pointed to the table. "Dinner."

I was picking at the noodles and not really eating them. Cameron was watching me.

"You wouldn't look half bad with more meat on your ass." He said.

"You trying to fatten me up?"

"I'm trying to get you to relax and eat something." He said. He bit his lip. "You're uh. You're losing weight, Ari." I glanced up. I was, actually. Not on purpose. I just don't eat much when I'm stressed. I blushed and looked away.

"Whatever." I said. "Cutting. It's bikini season." He scoffed.

"Ok." He tapped his knife on the table. It was really annoying and I glared at him.

"Cut that out." I growled. He sighed.

"Please eat." He said.

"Don't tell me you're worried about me."

"I'm worried about you. And I'm worried that when I take you out for a nice dinner you're gonna totally waste all that money by playing with your food instead of eating it." I laughed and he smiled at me, kicking me under the table gently. I rolled my eyes. Ok. This wasn't gonna become a thing. I pointedly shovelled the noodles into my face and grinned at him as the grease rolled down my face. "Hot." He said.

I was clearing up when I saw the charred remains of god knows what in the bin.

"What happened here?" Cameron glanced at me.

"Uh. Nothing."

"Looks like nothing." He groaned.

"I tried to cook." He mumbled. I stared at him and started to laugh. "Yeah, yeah. Big Neanderthal idiot can't fucking cook, hilarious."

"It is a bit." He punched me in the shoulder and rolled his eyes.

"Last time I try to do anything thoughtful for you."

"Why start now?" I teased. He blushed and hung his head a little. Oh Christ. He's such a fucking baby under all that. "Hey." I said, leaning against the counter. "Big guy."

"What?"

I peeled my t-shirt off and watched him admire me.

"Your turn." He grinned and ripped his own shirt off. I stepped towards him and went to gently cradle his biceps. He needed an ego boost. I pressed my face into his neck as I felt around the muscle. "Flex for me." I muttered. He obliged and I felt myself start to get hard as I felt his muscle expand. "You're so damn hot." I whispered. He wrapped his arms around me and stroked my hair.

"Mmmm." He sighed. "Dishes later. Fuck me now."

"What's the magic word?" He grinned and suddenly I felt myself off the ground again. Jesus. No one has ever been able to lift me. I felt myself thrown over his shoulder again and I kicked at him as he carried me to his room and threw me on the bed.

"Weakling." He said. "Teach you to go on a diet."

"Fuck." Was all I could manage. He was gleaming with the effort. I stared at his hulking frame and bit my lip.

"Take those off." I looked at his trousers.

"Your wish is my command princess." He stripped inelegantly and leapt on the bed to straddle me. I felt up and down his body, watching as his dick got harder and harder, almost purple as I gently trailed my fingers over his body.

"I had a thought." I said. He winced.

"Oh Ari, that must have sucked." I laughed and pulled him close.

"If you're verse you're gonna want to fuck me one day." I said slowly. "And I don't want you to resent me when it sucks." He laughed. "So I thought, let's just start now, when we know it'll suck and there's no pressure." He shook his head.

"You want bad sex?" He said.

"No, I want good sex for a long time. With you." He laid back and sighed. He didn't look at me.

—-Cam—-

"Ari. I have to be honest. I'm a bit... I'm kind of the opposite to you. All dick and no skill." He narrowed his eyes at me.

"So I'm... all skill and no dick?"

"Not what I meant! You're amazing... your dick doesn't even matter..."

"Maybe not to you."

"Ari!"

"Didn't know you were such a size queen."

"Ari, come on, your dick is..."

"Small."

"It's not small it's just..."

"Wow. Jesus. Thanks."

"Ari you idiot, you're just trying to get offended." He blinked and opened his mouth.

"You might have hit a nerve." He admitted. "I know what I'm packing."

"It's not small! It's the best I've ever had! I thought I made that clear!" He smiled at me, shyly.

"The best you ever had?"

"Oh fuck yes!"

"Ok. So wanna give me the best I ever had?"

"I can't."

"There isn't a lot of competition."

"Look- I don't know how to do what you do ok? I didn't even know what you do is a thing! I'm more of a... stick it in and watch them moan about how big I am until we both get off kind of top."

"Oh." He said. "I can teach you." He looked at me and smiled. "Actually, I'd love to teach you." He pressed his mouth to my neck and licked, all the way up to my ear. He kissed my earlobe delicately and sighed. "We'll go real slow. I'll tell you you're way too big and you'll tell me to shut up and take it." I shuddered and he gently licked all around my ear. "You're gonna totally wreck my hole. You're gonna ruin me for other men." I sighed and pulled him on top of me. "I'm gonna forget I even have a dick. I'm going to cream myself moaning your name." He grinned as he stroked my face, running his fingers through my beard. "Sound good?"

"Yeah." I moaned. "But not tonight." He pouted. "I've had your fucking butt plug in all day. I'm so fucking loose and horny!"

"Hmm." Ari said. "I don't know... maybe we should just leave that in..." I gripped him tight and he gasped. Huh. He likes a bit of manhandling after all.

"Fuck me Ari." He grinned.

"Beg me."

"Please!"

"You want my dick?"

"So fucking bad!"

"Really? I dunno if you can even feel me after loosening yourself up all day..."

"Ari!"

"I mean, really, what good is my tiny little dick when you've been fucking yourself on that giant butt plug all day? I'll probably just slip out..."

"Ugh!" I grabbed his hair at the nape of his neck and pulled hard, making him throw his head back in pain. "Fuck me hard! Dick me down! Please Ari I need you! I need your dick so fucking bad!"

"Alright. If you're sure." He smiled and reached for the lube he'd left on my bedside table last night. I grabbed his wrist.

"Wait." He glared at me.

"Wait?!"

"Lie down." Ari looked at me in confusion, but he slowly obeyed me. I stroked his chest and rubbed his hard abs thoughtfully. I ran my up and down, slowly getting closer to his dick. He was watching me carefully. He moaned as I leant in and gently lapped at it.

"Good boy." He breathed.

—-Ari—-

You would think, with a dick as big as is, Cameron would know what felt good. But it was like he'd never given head before. Fuck, for all I knew, he hadn't. What an egotistical brute.

My egotistical brute.

"Baby..." I whispered. "Please don't bite." He glanced up at me and turned red.

"I like it." He said.

"You're a masochist."

"You like it rough!"

"Oh my God. We're not arguing about this." I laughed. "Suck on my balls." He obeyed with a sigh, licking them gently before taking them on his mouth, one after the other. I watched him, my eyes half closed. He had spit running down his chin. I moaned and he moaned back. "Oh that's it Cameron... ok, keep doing that but just start jerking me... real slow... tease me..." I whispered. Cameron obeyed, just lightly brushing his fingers over me. "Mmmm." I lay back. He teased my piss slit, collecting the copious amounts of pre which I was leaking and trailing it down my shaft, lubing me up with my own juices.

He went slowly, his face pressed into me, moaning whenever I grunted with pleasure.

"Oh fuck Cameron... now..." Before I could direct him he licked up my shaft, and all the way down again with his firm tongue. He paused and glanced at me. "Mmmm." I said eloquently. He put his head down again and started to lick around me, swirling his tongue and sucking... and then he took me, all of me, which was impressive for a total moron who'd never done this before... and I fell back, unable to watch him, lost in how good he felt. "Should warn you..." I mumbled.

"Hmm?"

"Got no stamina." I sighed as he picked up the pace, wrapping his lips around me to kiss me, and then bobbing up and down, his teeth mercifully not scraping against me as he picked up the pace.

He placed one hand on my balls, the other gently flicking my nipple as he started to really fuck his throat on my dick. I felt my hands drift to his head and wrap themselves in his hair. I pushed him down and thrust a few times, until I heard him choke, and I gave him a minute to recover. He dove back in as he struggled for breath and paused. "Do that again." He said. I grinned and took his head firmly, holding him in place as I fucked his throat.

"Ugh, good boy. You're taking my dick so well. You were born to be a little cocksucker weren't you?"

"Mmmm." He moaned, and I saw tears and spit running down his face. Fuck. He'd never looked better. I could feel myself getting close, and fuck it, I didn't hold back.

"You gonna swallow baby?" I grunted as I kept pumping into him. His head jerked up and he looked a little terrified so before it was too late I paused and pulled out, replacing him with my hand, and groaned as I wanked myself off, looking at his face. "Ugh, yesss." I moaned as I started cumming. I aimed it at my chest and felt the hot spurts hit me as I milked my dick for everything it was worth.

I lay back panting.

"That was amazing Cameron."

"Hmm." I glanced at him. He was kneeling at the end of the bed, frowning.

"What?"

"You came."

"I told you I had no stamina."

"But..." He sounded whiny. "You were gonna fuck me..." I laughed and pulled him up to lie beside me.

"Baby. Just give me like two minutes. I'm basically premature the first time, but I can do you right once that's out of the way." He frowned.

"Last night..."

"I jerked off before you got home." I admitted. He grinned and started to kiss me, his lips running over my body. He paused as his mouth got close to my cum and he started to lick it up experimentally. "That's hot." I whispered.

"Where did you jerk off?" He replied. I blushed.

"Um. On the couch." He moaned.

"Did you eat your cum?" I bit my lip.

"No. I came in my underwear."

"The underwear you wore today?"

"Yeah."

"Oh fuck that's hot. Wear them again tomorrow."

"That's disgusting."

"It's so hot." I rolled my eyes. We could save that argument. And Cameron would probably win.

I felt myself start to get hard again as he lavished my chest with affection. He glanced down as I started poking him in the ribs and his eyes widened.

"Shit dude. I haven't been able to get it up that fast again since High School." I shrugged.

"Nor me, usually. You're uniquely lucky."

"You mean I'm uniquely the biggest stud you've ever slept with."

"Sure." I grinned. "Hey slut. Hands and knees."

"Finally." I rolled my eyes and he blushed again. "I didn't mean that." He said. "I wanted to suck you off." I didn't reply, just helped him get to where I wanted him- his legs wide and his back arched. I spread his cheeks and grinned at the plug. I started to play with it, twisting it slowly, pulling it out a little, then shoving it back in. "Ari, you bastard." He moaned. Fuck, his legs were already beginning to shake.

"Bit worked up huh?"

"Ari..."

"I love it when you moan my name."

"Ari, please..."

"I love it when you beg."

"Ari you fucking jerk, fuck me!" I laughed and pulled the plug out. He moaned and collapsed into his forearms, his thighs tensing with the loss.

Ugh. I moaned and looked at his hole twitching.

"I love it when you're a total asshole." I said, and slapped his ass. He moaned and twerked his hips, begging for it with his body. I put my fingers in, to feel how loose he was, and he sighed and collapsed.

"Already?" I teased. "Ok stud."

"No... Wait..." He mumbled and slowly drew himself up again. I wrapped myself up and used a little lube, stroking myself.

"Ok baby." I sighed.

"Please..."

"Yeah." He whimpered as I teased him, just gently resting my head on his quivering hole. I slowly pushed in a little and paused.

"I'm not going to beg again." He muttered. I laughed.

"You're so full of it."

Of course he begged again. And again. Every time I pulled out he begged for more. I was thrusting hard and deep, a total slave to his hot fucking ass that was sucking me in and clenching around me. He just felt so good on my dick- tight, but soft and relaxed... He collapsed again and I held him down, riding him as he lay below me, moaning. I could feel him getting close again, humping the sheets below him. I withdrew slowly and he whimpered as he felt me get off him. I lay beside him and he looked at me, his eyes glazed over and his face still wet from drool...

"So close..." He whined.

"I know. But this time you have to work for it." He blushed and I gently manipulated him until he was straddling me. He bit his lip as he worked out what I wanted and drew himself to his knees. He grabbed my dick and guided it in, his face relaxing in pleasure as I filled him.I stroked his cheek, and reached out to tease his nipple. He groaned as he sat on me and started to fuck himself.

He rode me hard, harder than I would have thought he could take, and I thrust into him, trying not to look too hard at his pecs, which were jiggling with his whorish bounces, in case they set me off to soon... Fuck, he was such a damn slut for cock. He was getting close again. His legs were shaking and his mouth fell open. His ass was clenching hard on me and I let myself start to lose it. I really didn't want to miss out again. He was on the verge of collapse and I held him in place, letting him fall to pieces and go limp in my arms as I thrust into him. His panting got harder and his body grew tense.

"Oh God, Cameron..." He suddenly went totally slack and fell onto me like a dead weight. Cum leaked slowly out of his dick as his ass spasmed, sending me over the edge. Ugh. Yesss. I kept thrusting- my hips moving on their own accord, and I grunted into his ear as we both slowly lost any will to move.

"That was soooo goood." He moaned.

"I can't breathe." I said.

"Yeah." He sighed. I tried to push him off me.

"You weigh like 100kg! Get off me!" He rolled over and looked at me dopily.

"Ari." He said. I knew what he meant. I smiled at him and rolled onto his chest.

"Yeah." I said. "You too." He held me for a minute and shook me as I started to drift off.

"Tie your goddamn hair up." He grunted.

——Cam—-

I blindly searched for Ari when I woke up, feeling his side of the bed. I blinked. Oh. He wasn't there. Weird.

I sat up and smelled the bacon from the kitchen. Oh. Ari.

He was too much.

I stumbled out of bed and he blinked at me.

"You're up early." He grumbled and gestured to a half finished pot of coffee.

"Don't get used to it." He said. "This was a mistake." He slowly plated the bacon and eggs and sat down with his mug of coffee, wincing.

"Where's yours?" He glared at me.

"Don't do breakfast." I glared at him. He glared back.

"Ari..." I growled.

"Don't threaten me!"

"Don't act like a kid with an eating disorder!"

"I don't have an..." He paused, because my hand was in his hair, jerking his head back, and in spite of himself... he liked it.

I pulled him gently to his knees and he blinked up at me, dazed. "Uhhh..." He said. I frowned down at him and slowly brought a piece of bacon from my plate to his mouth.

"Eat."

I thought he would laugh, or spit at me. But his eyes glazed over and suddenly his tongue was all over my fingers, and he was lapping at me, his eyes closed in pleasure as he ate the scrap of food. He moaned as I stroked his head.

"Good boy." I whispered. He whimpered as I withdrew my fingers and suddenly he blushed bright red.

"You better have time for a quickie." He grumbled as he slowly stood up, his erection on full display. I bit my lip as he looked at me. "And NEVER do that again." I smiled.

"Never? Just you seem like you might like it..." I glanced down at his raging erection.

"Never." He looked at me and at my plate. "Maybe a bit."

"Now?"

"No!" He bit his lip. "Unless I made too much?"

"You made way too much, pretty boy." I grinned. "Better get on your knees and help me out here."

"Yeah." He said softly, doing exactly that and kneeling before me.

"Yeah?"

"Yess..." He looked at me and frowned a little. "Daddy?" He tried. I made eye contact.

We both burst out laughing. He stood up and shook his hair out over his shoulders.

"Okay, vetoing daddy." He said. "And I think the moment's gone. But yeah, next time." He grinned and sat beside me, helping himself to bits from my plate as we talked about what the day had in store.

"Sir?" He tried as he watched me get dressed. I winced. "Mr Banks? Master?"

"Oooh." I smiled at him.

"Master?" He rolled his eyes. "You're so predictable." I shrugged.

"Hey if it works it works. What do you like, stud?"

"Stud's good." He thought about it. "Just Ari." He said eventually.

"Just Ari." I repeated. "Ari. Pretty boy Ari. Hot stud Ari. Best at sex 2021, Ari." He laughed. "Ari, dinner tonight?" He smiled.

"Ok."

"And I'm paying. And you dress up real fancy." He rolled his eyes.

"Split the bill?"

"Please? I just want to do something for you. You do so much for me."

"Alright." He said with a sigh.

"God, you'd think I said I wanted to tie you up and whip you."

"Maybe after." He grinned.

He walked me to the door and kissed me goodbye. I cleared my throat as I looked at him.

"Gonna wear those filthy cum stained underwear for me again?" He made a face.

"You are so gross." He said. "Have a good day."

"Bye Ari. Lo..." I blushed and tried to recover. "Look after yourself." He raised his eyebrows.

"Luh look after myself? Ok Cameron. Luh look after yourself too." I smiled as I left and waved to Ms Johnstone cheerfully, lost in my own thoughts. He totally loved me. He was totally gonna wear that underwear.

—-Ari—

What's a reasonable time frame to fall in love? Because another week with Cameron, a week of sex and just the one fancy dinner which I sort of pretended I hated but very quietly really enjoyed- and weed, and video games, and metal... and I was ready to propose.

I wouldn't.

Obviously. But even though it should have been the lowest point of my life, with Cameron I was the happiest I'd ever been.

I basically moved into his room. We had another week together and then I'd have to move to the couch, to keep up appearances. Personally I thought it was absolutely none of Tui's business but Cameron was sure Tui was going to kill him.

"We just need more time." He insisted. "Break it to him gently."

"I don't see what the problem is. You guys are mates. He'll be happy."

"Is he usually happy about your boyfriends?"

"He usually hates them."

"You take my point." I rolled my eyes and stretched out on his bed.

"He's usually right about them." I said. "He's a great judge of character."

"Sounds like you aren't."

"Not at all." I grinned at Cameron. "But I have my moments."

I agreed to work on our approach.

"He's not dumb." Tama said. "He'll know, you two are so fucking obvious."

"We just won't talk." Cameron said, resting his arm on my shoulders.