Beauty and the Bull Pt. 01

Story Info
How a newly divorced Man finds his true calling as a Bull.
3.7k words
4.13
29.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes things happen for a reason you just cannot understand. Take my situation for example. My name is Doug -- I am 43 years old and married -- for the second time. How I came to fall into this new role -- well that is what this story is all about.

When I got divorced I moved into a very nice apartment community. Rather expensive and geared to the more affluent older population. After moving in and getting acclimated to the apartment complex I realized I was probably one of the youngest as well as one of the few single members.

I was enjoying this next period of my life -- picking up my life pieces after my wife left me for a woman she met online. Fortunately we did not have children so the biggest issue in the divorce was splitting up our money. We split it fifty-fifty and went our separate ways.

Once spring came around the apartment complex began having social events for neighbors to get to know one another. I had always had a work issue come up that had prevented me from attending the first few events. But I finally got a break and made it to a Friday night Happy Hour out at the pool.

Since I was coming straight from work I had on my business suit. A bad choice of not stopping at my place and changing clothes. Almost everyone there had on some type of appropriate pool clothes. Men had on swimming trunks and a shirt -- the ladies had on their swim suits -- some wearing a one piece and some being bold enough to be wearing bikinis. Some were wearing pool cover ups.

Keep in mind that the average age of most of the residents had to be over age 60. So you can imagine what some of these women looked like in bikinis. Seeing those all dressed like that I started to turn around and head back to my place and change when I ran into me neighbors who lived right across the hall from me.

I had met Janice and Bart when I first moved in but hardly ever saw them. My work schedule had me leaving early in the morning and coming home usually way after dinner. But when our paths did cross they were always friendly. Best I know about them was that Janice had been a stay-at-home mom while Bart had worked his way up to a COO position in one of the top law firms in the city. Retired now they enjoyed a very quiet and modest life.

Now seeing Janice in her one piece swim suit -- I was struck by what a nice figure a woman her age had while Bart looked to be the typical fat old man. We said hi and Janice asked where I was running off to -- I said I was way over dressed and was heading back to my place to change into something more in line with the evening's event.

I caught a look in Janice's eyes I had not seen before -- at least from her -- I had seen that look in many a woman when I was out at bars looking to score. But the age difference between her and I well that had to be at least fifteen years. I was never attracted to older women but Janice did look attractive to me.

She turned to Bart and told him to go on ahead and get a table for three -- that I would join them when we both returned. She had to head back to their place as she forgot her sunglasses and Doug would be her escort.

And just like that she slipped her arm in mine and started pulling me in the direction of our apartment unit. I could feel her breast as she pulled my arm into the side of her body. Felt rather nice -- full and meaty. As we walked along she said that she was so sorry that she and Bart had not been very good neighbors -- that they should have welcomed me by having me over for dinner or at least drinks long before this.

But that was all going to change -- starting tonight -- after the Happy Hour at the pool we were coming back to their place and spend some time getting to know each other. So we got back to our unit my door was the first to get to and fully expecting Janice to go on to her apartment I was surprised when she stood there with me as I opened my door. As I pushed the door open I started to turn and say to Janice I would come knock on her door when I was dressed but she brushed past me right into my apartment. I followed behind and began to deal with her uninvited intrusion. She turned right into me and just a foot or so apart -- she apologized for entering without being invited. Then she placed her hands on my shoulders leaned in and kissed me on my cheek. She pulled back just a few inches -- looking right into my eyes -- she said that she would go get her sunglasses and be back to my place in no time so leave the door unlocked.

She walked past me and out my door I closed it behind her and thought about turning the dead bolt to lock it but my curiosity got the better of me. If she came back and I was not fully changed what would she do?

So I walked back to my bedroom -- pulled out shorts and a polo and slowly began to change. I was down to just my briefs when I heard my door open. I turned my back to my bedroom door and slowly lowered my briefs -- I had heard her quietly trying to make her way down the hall. I figured by the time I was stepping out of my briefs she would be at my door.

She didn't make a sound so I grabbed my shorts off the bed and started to slide them on -- going commando for the night. Then I slipped on the polo and my flip flops and turned around to see her leaning against the hall wall. Arms folded across her chest. And that same smile I had seen earlier when we first met at the pool.

"Enjoy the show Janice?" I asked.

"It would have been better if you had turned around before you slipped those shorts on." was her response.

"I guess it would have been but then I didn't take you as some naughty lady."

"I am not but one my age can never pass up the chance to admire something worthwhile."

"Shall we go join your husband, I am sure he must wonder what is taking us so long." I said.

"Yes we must get back -- so the rest of our night learning about one another can continue."

The sound of that bode an interesting night might lie ahead and Janice was now becoming quite the mystery woman. What was her game she was playing with me -- with her husband?

Again she locked my arm up in hers and again pulled me into her so I could feel that ample breast of hers. When I would look over I could see a fair amount of cleavage. For a woman her age she was attractive -- smooth skin on her chest and neck where women her age usually have wrinkles. Her breasts looked smooth white with some freckles.

I now smelled perfume on her -- Flower Bomb I think is what it is called and it fit her perfectly. So obviously when she returned home to get her sunglasses she sprayed herself with the perfume since it was not on when we first met. It was an intoxicating fragrance.

We found Bart sitting at a table -- by himself -- with three beers waiting on the table. He apologized if I wasn't a beer drinker but he thought a guy my age was probably a beer guy.

I said beer was fine- There was soft music playing on the pool speakers and some people milled about -- most just sat at tables and talked. I could sense that Janice was getting anxious. Sitting sipping a beer was obviously not what she wanted to be doing. She looked around a lot sometimes waving to someone and then explaining to me who they were and a little of their life story.

She finished her beer and as she put it on the table she turned to Bart and said "let's head back to our apartment -- I have invited Doug to join us -- we have real booze there and we can relax."

So I finished mine in a gulp but poor Bart still had half a bottle left. Janice stood up and told Bart we are leaving. So he put his bottle down and stood up -- reaching for her hand. But by then she had turned away from him and like before -- slipped her arm in mine and off we went with Bart trailing behind.

Once at the apartment -- when we got inside Janice walked me to the couch and as I sat she plopped right down beside me.

"Bart be a dear and get me my martini -- Douglas what would you like?"

"Gin and tonic if you have limes otherwise and Scotch neat with a water" was my reply.

She tucked her legs under her and was now facing me at a slight angle. Her left arm was behind my neck and I could feel her fingers gently and gingerly stroking my neck. Now I am not a prude but Janice's actions sure didn't seem to be appropriate. Her watching me change and now on her couch with her husband right there set off alarm bells in my head. She was obviously playing a game with her husband and I was the plaything.

When Bart came back she didn't even look at him -- just told him to set the drinks down and take his chair.

"You know Doug I am very sorry it has taken me this long -- well us -- this long to get to know you and such a handsome young man living right across the way. Bart you should be ashamed of yourself that you never reached out to Doug here and invited him over." As she reached down and took her martini glass and sipped it.

I took the opportunity to reach down and get my scotch and took a healthy pull on it. To avoid making any kind of mistake in what was taking place in their living room -- I held the scotch glass in my lap with both hands.

"So how long have you been divorced Doug?" was a question out of the blue from her.

"Just going on about a year now and how did you know I was divorced?" I asked

"Well Doug I would be hard pressed to assume that a man as attractive as you are would not have been married by now. So why did your marriage fail?"

"She met a woman online and left me."

By now she had set her martini glass on the coffee table and her right hand found its way on to my thigh just above my shorts. Her painted red fingernails began a slow circling motion on my bare skin and she was slowly inching her fingers up under my shorts.

"I doubt it had anything to do with how good you are in bed -- she just decided to honor her real desires, right Doug?"

I had to chuckle because during our last counseling session my ex-wife admitted she had always been attracted to women but never acted on it until after we were married and she felt guilty with how much she enjoyed our sex life but knew she wanted it to be a woman that made her orgasm.

I looked at Janice and decided she was angling for something and if I continued to play it cool this could take all night.

"You are so right Janice -- it had absolutely nothing to do with how good I am in bed -- she just wanted a woman to make her cum as good as I could." And I let that statement hang there.

She reached for her drink and I took the opportunity to finish my scotch and then I called to Bart to refill my drink. He stood up and came across and took my glass.

When he walked into the kitchen and out of earshot range I looked at Janice and said "so what's this game Janice you trying to humiliate Bart?"

"Do you know what a Bull and cuck relationship is?" she asked.

"Bull and cuck? No, what kind of game are you playing with me?"

"It is a simple relationship -- I enjoy strong Men who have nice cocks and they fuck me either in front of my husband or we go on dates and I come home and tell him all about it." Was her comment back to me.

Just then Bart walked back in with my scotch and took his seat across from us.

"Poor Douglas here had no idea Bart that you are my cuck and I want him as my Bull. So please put his mind to ease and let him know all about you and I." she said to Bart.

Bart's eyes were focused on the floor before his feet. His voice was weak and soft. "Douglas, my wife knows I do not have the ability to fully satisfy her sexually so we have agreed she can seek out other Men to give her sexual pleasure. I realize my tiny dick is nowhere near the size she needs to feel satisfied -- so when she finds a Man to give her that -- I encourage her to go for it."

I looked at Janice and she was sipping her martini. Looked back at Bart and his eyes were still looking down. So this was her game -- find a stud -- use him to humiliate her husband and enjoy a great sex life.

"Would you care to explain more of this and how you have this kind of relationship Janice? I really need to understand it before I decide to go along with this."

So Janice began their story. Back when she was dating Bart -- couples did not have sex until they were married. Bart was a great kisser and his entry level job at the law firm ensured that she would have a comfortable life -- financially speaking. It was not till their wedding night that Janice came to know Bart's problem. A very tiny dick. But to Janice she knew nothing that dicks came in various sizes. So for the first few years of marriage she enjoyed what she thought was a typical sexual relationship with her husband. Missionary position and he cums in fewer than five minutes.

It all changed at an office event that spouses were invited to. This was the first time Janice would be included and she would meet all the other wives and the men that worked with her husband. During the course of the evening Janice was introduced to the Founding Partner of the law firm. Mr. Jackson Calley and he was a tall, barrel chested man -- silver hair -- and confident.

Janice was quite the catch for Bart -- she was tall -- shapely -- blond - and shy - the perfect target for old Mr. Calley. One look at Janice and Mr. Calley knew this was the one he would target this year. So he gracefully got Janice away from the main party area. They ended up in a small conference room. Janice assuming this was standard for new lawyers to have their wives meet the senior most partners and begin to establish a relationship.

Mr. Calley wasted no time -- he wanted to see if Janice was the type to sacrifice everything for her husband's career or stand firm on her marriage vows. A few lawyers learned too late that their wives refused to play with Mr. Calley and within months of his rejection by their wife -- they were out of a job and with a terrible recommendation. So most lawyers had heard the rumors and almost all had cautioned their wives that Mr. Calley might be calling for a little bit of extra-curricular activity from them.

Poor Bart was too embarrassed to say anything to Janice so for her Mr. Calley pulling down his zipper and pulling out his limp eight inch cock caught her off guard. He could see by her reaction that his cock shocked her -- so as he struggled to determine if the shock was due to the size or the fact he pulled it out -- Janice answered it by saying my god that's huge.

As he stroked it to life he was telling Janice that Bart was an outstanding lawyer and would go far here -- with her cooperation. All she needed to do was pleasure him when needed.

This one event would change her relationship with her husband. She and Mr. Calley became fast lovers -- making Bart watch him fucking his wife over and over when he would take them to his summer home or really shame Bart by doing it at their home in their bed. Making him watch and cleaning up the mess they made.

But as happens with men of a certain age and a certain lifestyle -- Mr. Calley succumbed to a heart attack within two years of picking Janice as his concubine.

The senior partner that took over for Mr. Calley had no desire to engage in that kind of behavior. The times were changing and sexual indiscretions like that could ruin a man and the business. So for Janice and Bart -- their cuck relationship had to find a new Bull.

Janice was discreet in choosing them. None were lawyers -- most were traveling salesmen passing through town and would enjoy a night or two of fucking another man's wife.

But as Janice aged -- the field of men willing to become their Bull started to diminish. Most Bulls wanted younger women and Janice was getting up in age. So the last few years had been quite the dry spell. But once Janice caught site of Doug her hopes of finding a new Bull to play with grew.

For me, I sat there sipping my scotch and learning their history. I looked at Janice realizing that this might just be the perfect setup for me. As long as Janice was good in bed I would get my needs met and not have to worry about dealing with a bitchy girlfriend anytime I wanted sex.

"So Doug is this something you would enjoy? Fucking me every chance you want and do it in front of my husband?" she asked me directly with her hand now sliding up my thigh and towards my crotch.

"Yes I am very interested but by my rules not your Janice or Bart's. We do this my way and only my way. If you both agree then we can start tonight."

I thought I got a slight smile from Bart but I knew Janice was all in as her hand found my cock through my shorts and began to squeeze it gently. I reached down and pulled her hand off and placed it in her lap.

"My rules Janice -- we play my way or no way." I said harshly to her.

Janice looked shocked but then seemed to relax and understand. She had her Bull and Bart was about to be cuckolded again.

"Whatever you desire Douglas -- whatever you desire of me or Bart -- you can have."

I looked over at Bart and decided it was time to help Bart understand that his wife was no longer in charge of this relationship and to give Bart some hope that he would not be continually subjected to humiliation.

"You know Janice -- there were several women at the pool this evening I had hoped to have a chance to meet -- talk with -- even find out if they might be interested in dating -- well actually having sex with a younger man. But you denied me that chance so you need to make it up to me. Get your ass in the bedroom -- make sure your makeup is perfect and then undress and when you are naked call for me. Understand?" I spoke directly to her our faces just inches apart.

She arose from the couch and headed to the bedroom. Poor Bart was still looking down at the floor. I could tell he was realizing that I would be headed back there and he would again be subject to hearing sounds of another man making love to his wife. Her sounds would indicate how well she was being pleasured. A task he knew -- over the years -- he could never provide personally. The best he could do was allow other men to give that to her.

Maybe the greatest example of the love he had for Janice was his willingness to provide that for her. But for Janice I saw it as pure selfishness on her part. She married a man that was extremely capable in the business world but terrible in his personal life. She used his submissiveness -- or his love for her to her advantage. Well starting tonight -- I was going to use her need to satisfy mine. Maybe the anger I had towards my ex-wife and her leaving me for a woman and combined with Janice's selfishness -- Janice would learn I was not going to be her boy toy -- no -- Janice was going to learn that she was nothing more to me than a piece of fuck meat.