All Comments on 'Beauty and the Geek Ch. 23'

by frozenhero1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I really like these stories: your character capture real lives so well (like a soap-opera, but with lots of sex). But, Miley is turning into a real bitch. Maybe that's her "charm". But, she really needs to just shut the fuck up (last chapter and this one). The universe does not revolve around her. Just shut up, and get on with the fucking.

elspethsheynaelspethsheynaover 12 years ago
Feels like christmas.......

All over again. Two chapters in two days.

Great chapter, can't wait for more.

mack32mack32over 12 years ago
I love this story

Keep it coming thanks for coming back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks!

Your story is one of the few I keep looking for. I especially love that your characters aren't even close to perfect. With a few exceptions (Brock & maybe Darla) there are no good or bad guys. I don't know if Stacy's future is with Brian or Chip but I love that very few things are cut and dried and straightforward. Kinda like life, huh. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story, and Thanks

Thank you for taking time out of your busy life to continue this story. I hope you get through those personal issues. Great story again.

bignsassy818bignsassy818about 12 years ago
Sexy time

Love the arrest arc too!! Keep it up!

Dancewithme2Dancewithme2about 12 years ago
Miley

I have to admit that as impulsive and sexual as Miley is, she is atealing my heart away.

She says some beautiful things to Charlie that I'd die to hear a woman tell me just once in life. Here is just one: "my pussy will be so fertile for you. Your cock is going to fill my cunt with your seeds and I'm going to be knocked up, Charlie. I'm going to be the mother of your baby and show off my round tummy with the tightest little tops that cling to my mommy-bulge.......Everyone will know that you fucked your baby into me and that I belong to you." I could list at least ten things she says to him that would make me love the ugly duckling if she said those kinds of things to me.

Of course, the way he looks at her and makes her feel really got it all rolling....it is the way a man "should" look at a woman, IMHO.

Who says sex is just sex and not lovemaking? This story is an true erotic work of art!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This has become absurd...

the way she overreacts. And level-headed intelligent Charlie should know full well that the Judge can hold in contempt anyone in the courtroom who causes a disturbance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I get this is an erotic website, but seriously? there's TOO much sex with Miley and Charlie and its not even helping the story.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Recipe for disaster. Miley's entitled, jealous, flirty, semi-bisexual, too sexually open. This could well end up in a cheating, LW story!!!

WolfbeckettWolfbeckett6 months ago

I've been reading this story for the last couple of days and it goes on I find myself wanting to like it more than I actually do. Every character in this story is an idiot. All of the actual plot only happens because of people who we're told are supposed to be smart acting like morons. Brian, the guy who was a fat nerd in high school with no prospects of seeing a vagina in real life any time soon, has now had chances with THREE gorgeous women and fucked it up every time by acting like a complete tool. Miley can't shut her mouth if her life literally depended on it, anyone with two functioning brain cells to rub together knows that you can't just yell at a judge in a courtroom without consequences. Charlie excuses this behavior by calling it "courageous". It wasn't courageous, it was fucking stupid, grow a spine you pathetic simp. How did any of these people even get into college? None of them are smart enough to leave the house without a minder.

WolfbeckettWolfbeckett6 months ago

Oh and to add to my previous comments, as well written as the sex scenes are, they've gotten super repetitive. 90% of them are either Miley giving Charlie a handjob or Charlie fucking her vaginally while she talks about being pregnant, which definitely is a fetish of mine so it's not like it's not hot, but it's like every chapter. I know it's an old story and too late for suggestions and the author doesn't even post here anymore but I'd like see more oral and anal action incorporated just to mix it up. Instead of stupid drama caused by Brian being a moron I would have liked MIley's making out with Haley to lead to a threesome. Anything to break up the monotony.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Miley needs to learn to calm the fuck down. She overreacts constantly and has been the reason for so much of the drama throughout (though admittedly that is a common theme for drama sources in a lot of stories so the author isn't alone in this one). Throughout the story she has also shown clear signs of insecurity and trust issues with Charlie despite him basically worshipping her. That's going to keep leading to issues if it's not handled properly. Cheating seems farfetched and honestly not believable at this point between any of them given how hopelessly devoted to each other they are, so for once I'm not worried about that. Hopefully no more weird forced drama and misinterpreted situations that lead to overreacting and nonsense situations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous