All Comments on 'Beauty and the Geek Ch. 25'

by frozenhero1

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
Mermaid2189Mermaid2189about 12 years ago

yay!!!!! love this story keep them comming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

time for another miscarriage, the bitch mom should be implicated in charilie's assault

Cooch6512Cooch6512about 12 years ago
THERE we go!!

I have loved this series since its inception. My only problem was how short each chapter has been. This was like a breath of fresh air. Keep up the good work!!

bakartusbakartusabout 12 years ago
Love where this is going

This is one of the best series i have read on literotica!

farthmaulfarthmaulabout 12 years ago

Great so far. Request, can you focus more on sex rather than the talk as well as the now routine hand job that Miley gives Charlie. Oh yes, I hope things will turn out right for Sam because everything seems to be going against her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I hope

Haley and Jack stay together and that the drama with Miley isn't too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more

ive been reading this story since it began and as much as i like the sex parts i read it for mainly the story because i like the characters and paticularly find brians situations funny just hope sam finds someone and that miley and charlie stay together in the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Brian didn't do the mistake of being with sam, the dumb, fat, ugly,poor, low class,mentally sick bitch.Brian married his love stacey, smart, beautiful, sexy, high class society gal , successful,super wealthy, super rich , lively lass. Amazing .But you could have given a hot threesome with brian, sam, stacy. A nice fuckkkkkkkkkkkk. Charlie & miley are HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Gimee me more of Miley... She's fucking fucking hot. Charlie's lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Sexiest story ever read on LIT. Charlie and Miley you make me horny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

My Dick loves Miley. 5 stars for Miley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Loved it

mack32mack32about 12 years ago

Loved it can't wait to see what happens next.

farthmaulfarthmaulabout 12 years ago

For the comment about Sam, give her a break. The girl can't get anything tomgomright for her. Even after what Briandid to her, she still managed to get the contract for Brian and Charlie. That's a really nice thing to do for someone whom you just caught cheating on you then saying he's with someone else now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW

Wow!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

So someone has to be a bit negative, and I guess that will be me. As good as it is, I've been getting bored with this series. All of the conflict revolves AROUND the two main characters. It never really hits them. They're what, 19-20? Their relationship should be angsty and conflict-ridden. The fact that its not after so long is really starting to kill any sense of realism and interest I have in Miley and Charlie. This chapter had some interesting turns, and I will keep reading. But if the author happens to read this, it will be a much more interesting story if they start having to deal with their own problems, rather than just talking about how its too bad their friends can't have the relationship they have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapters

I love stories dealing with impregnation and pregnant sex, so definitely looking forward to the next chapters (especially with all of the buildup since the story started).

bignsassy818bignsassy818about 12 years ago
Not so sure about that one...

While it's amazing that you've resumed your regular updates and their relationship is now better than ever, I don't think now is the right time for Miley and Charlie to have a baby. Miley is only in her first year of college and Charlie is taking a leave to finish the comic. Of course, all of it would be ideal if Captain Darkness takes off but there's always the chance that it won't. Also, are they ready for that big of a change and responsibility? Anyways, I think I'm just putting too much thought into this. I loved the story arcs with Miley's parents and Bracy to spice things up a bit.. Great work!! Hope u update soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story, not so sure about the baby

you as an author have the liberty to take this where you want. i will just say that i'm not sure if they're ready for a baby.. regardless, this is an excellent piece of writing.

bibble36bibble36about 12 years ago
Love it

Thank you for this story, it's brilliant, Keep the chapters coming, and I have to say Miley's mother is a complete arse for trying to come between them.

syd_v63syd_v63about 12 years ago
As Always...

Well you've done it again. I've followed this story from the beginning and your style as a writer continues to improve with each chapter. I will say this about this most recent installment, it is by far one of the best all around. You've got great story lines developing, great character development happening and the sex is getting hotter. As always keep up the good work and as long as it's enjoyable for you know that the rest of us are enjoying your work too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good, but…

Great plot, but a tiny bit to much repetition in the sex

KellyDKellyDalmost 12 years ago
Great story, but

I really love this story of Miley and Charlie, but I also do not think they are ready for a baby. I can not say it any better then "bignsassy818" did.

The best to you, Kelly

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ready?

Great writing in this special chapter. I wonder if Miley is maybe overreacting to how badly Victoria treats her (I add my voice to the ´Victoria is a bitch´ commenters) and is overcompensating. She does need to work on her own temper - sweet one minute, a raging dynamo the next. No baby should be subjected to that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The sex is always the same

Well I do like this story, but the sex is always the same. Miley says the same thing over and over. I dunno, just seems to be getting boring. I have been skipping the sex parts and going straight to the afterwards. Boring. Also, they are not ready for a baby. Miley doesn't even know what it is to have a job and once they have this child and get married and shit her dad is going to have to cut her off at some point. The story is getting to be very stupid and melodramatic.

Karavas41Karavas41almost 11 years ago
Sorry to agree

Sorry to say so, but I agree with anonymous - the repetitious lengthy sex scenes between Miley and Charlie slow down the action and I have started skipping through them too. Otherwise it is a lovely fantasy story and I enjoy it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
suddenly stupid and irresposible

We can't support ourselves and are unsure , at least until the success of the comic is known, when we will be able to do so, but ""Let's make a baby."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Somebody else needs to fuck in this story....

I really am hooked on your writing style and this story but I need some fresh people to start fucking or something. I’ll keep reading because I think/hope you will get to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Take the money 💰. Break up for a week. Cash the check. Then have a world class 🎉 until baby Miley shows up.

See above

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

At least wait for the first royalty check before getting pregnant!!!

Ramjet57Ramjet57about 2 years ago

Great story all along, was not till I got to more recent posts that I had option of commenting. Very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the way brian and miley cast aside sam ruined this story and miley for me

ps :- i think brian was always a disgusting least deserving incel

but i used to like miley b4 she supported brian how brutally he used,lead on and dump poor sam

all nerdy girls just have the same story as same no one is nice to them even the nerdy guys dump them for hotter girls stacy

nothing is left for me i am least interested in brian and stacy whose love grows on hurting sam

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Cashing the cheque, faking a breakup, then getting back together with money seems good in theory, but I'm certain it would only make things worse in the long run, knowing Victoria. I'm sure there's more drama to come from her though in any case.

"I want to cum... in your hand." Dafuq is this shit? That's not sexy or hot at all. Charlie certainly has his issues. Mind you, nothing compared to Miley's insecurities. I swear the slightest hint that something is wrong and she goes into overdrive and thinks the worst. No matter how many false alarms they go through. Honestly it's kind of annoying at this point and just feels like lazy writing.

Sam showing up just as he gets back with Stacy. Come on, talk about predictably forced drama. And Haley with Jack? Small world. I'm not buying it.

And as always, Brian is the dumbest idiot on the planet. Seriously how did this moron get any girl? Poor Sam.

I wonder what bullshit drama is coming next...

CadaverFECadaverFE4 months ago

And i'm gonna have to stop right here. I really do love the characters and the story telling, though it has its moments. Miley is a weird combo of things. Your development of her especially is fun to watch. And taking all of the teens through this seems to be spot on in many respects. I was never too in to the 'put your seed in me' aspect of stories such as these, and i feel as if this would be my natural stopping point as i wouldnt want to see how their lives would change with offspring. I liked what they were up to this point and just think for myself it wouldnt get any better. But all told a great tale with many intertwining lives that kept us all entertained. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous