Beauty and the Geek Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,756 Followers

"I don't know if I can," Charlie rasped.

Miley squeezed the base of his shaft, "You're okay, baby. You just need to calm down."

Charlie nodded and concentrated on breathing. He loved what Miley was doing to him, bringing him right to the edge but then backing off. Each time he was close to cumming it was like a fire burned in his cock. It felt amazing, but agonizingly urgent as well.

Miley let go of him and stood, lifting her knees to the couch on either side of Charlie's thighs. She hiked the hem of the sweatshirt she was wearing above her hips and hovered over Charlie's manhood.

Charlie guessed what she was doing. "If you put me inside you I'll cum for sure," he warned.

"You'll be okay," Miley promised. She took hold of his cock once more and aimed it towards her slit, "I'm just gonna stick your head in while I masturbate."

That is exactly what she did. Charlie sucked in a sharp breath when he felt her warm pussy surround the head of his cock, but that's all she took. Miley knelt that way as she started rubbing her clitoris again, circling the pads of her fingers on it roughly.

"Don't cum," Miley told him, seeing the agony of pleasure on Charlie's face. "Hold it back. I know it's hard, baby. My pussy feels so good, doesn't it?"

Charlie nodded and laid his palms against the sides of Miley's thighs, "I want to cum, babe. Make me cum..."

"No, baby," Miley urged him. "I promise I'll get you off. Just be strong for me, okay? I know you can hold it."

Miley, however, didn't hold back. She masturbated her clit violently and began gasping out sharp breaths. Honey leaked from her pussy and dripped down Charlie's shaft. She placed a hand at his shoulder to balance herself just before her orgasm arrived.

"I'm cumming," she announced. "Oh, Charlie... I'm cumming!"

It took every ounce of willpower Charlie had to stave back his own orgasm when he felt Miley's soft labia grip and flutter around his cock head. He could feel the heat of Miley's cunt flowing down the ultra-sensitive skin of his cock in the form of her vaginal fluids.

"Oh my god," Miley recovered slowly, swinging a leg over and leaving Charlie's lap. "Oh fuck..."

"That was like your fifth cum," Charlie noted. "Miley... I'm going to explode if you don't do something soon!"

"You poor baby," Miley settled on the couch next to him, curling her sexy legs beneath her bare butt. She took one look at Charlie's penis and knew the agony he must have been feeling. It literally was pulsing with blood and his skin had a reddish color. His pre-cum flowed from the tip, like lava from a volcano, and her own sticky juices stained his shaft and was matting down his pubic hair.

She scratched her nails down Charlie's underside, "I bet your cum is boiling in those puffy balls. What would it take, Charlie? Three good pumps from my hand to put you over the edge? God damn, baby, you're trembling."

"Miley," Charlie begged with a voice that was at the end of its rope.

Miley gripped him firmly, as tightly as her fingers would clench, and started pumping her hand up and down his entire length with the speed of a piston.

"Cum for me," she told him.

Charlie screamed. A wad of thick pearly fluid flew high into the air, higher than Miley's head, and landed in her hair. Two more heaving ropes of it flew at her face, causing Miley to flinch as the hot liquid splashed against her cheeks. She kept pumping it out and countless beading ropes flew end-over-end to land clingingly onto the Brown University sweatshirt she was wearing.

Charlie was gasping and his torso jerked forward and back as the orgasm took control of his body.

Miley squealed with delight, jacking her hand as fast as she could. Yet more pearly drops scattered in the air between them.

By the time it was over, Miley had lowered her head and was suckling on the head of Charlie's cock to draw out the very last of his semen. He shivered at the sensations of her mouth as she sucked and licked at the tip like it was giving out the nectar.

Charlie moaned with satisfaction, slumping back into the couch.

Her face dripping with cum, Miley moved to kiss him. Her palm held Charlie's cheek and she tasted his lips between hers, licking against his tongue.

"I'm sorry," she whispered against his mouth. "But we got cum all over your sweatshirt."

Charlie let out a quiet laugh.

Miley leaned back and pulled the sweatshirt off over her head, revealing her small breasts. She used it to dab at Charlie's softening shaft, cleaning his cock with the soft cotton material. "You came so good, baby."

"I can't believe how long you had me on edge," Charlie said, still trying to catch his breath.

Miley beamed out a grin, "Want to see how long you can last in my pussy?"

=====

Jack Andrews sat at a small dining room table within his downtown condominium, examining stock figures on his laptop, when a gorgeous blonde moved behind him to slide a hand over his bare chest.

"I swear, you are married to that computer of yours," she said, taking a sip from the glass of wine in her other hand.

Jack clasped the girl's wrist and turned to give her a kiss over his shoulder, "I'm just checking the west coast closings, and then I'll be all yours again."

The girl was wearing one of Jack's long-sleeved button shirts, the sexy length of her tanned legs exposed. She kissed him one more time before leaving him to his business. "This is a great place," she commented, wandering about the carpeted condo in bare feet.

"It was only going to be temporary," Jack explained. "I picked it up a year and a half ago when my daughter had a falling out with my ex-wife. She needed a place to stay here in Tallahassee. I fell in love with the view and been here ever since."

The girl found a set of shelves with several framed photographs resting on them. She picked one of them up and was stunned by the image of a young girl standing next to Jack, "I-is this your daughter?"

Jack turned to look at the picture Haley showed him, "Yeah, her name is Miley."

PART 2 -- Parents & Children

======================

Charlie awoke in bed Monday morning and yawned before pushing his hands into the air to stretch his arms and torso. Miley's spot in bed beside him was empty so he assumed she was already awake, "Miley?"

Miley's voice came from the hallway, "I'm in the bathroom, baby."

Charlie appeared behind Miley in the bathroom mirror a few moments later. She grinned at his messy shock of hair and droopy eyes. She was wearing a short red cloth skirt that did little to conceal her trim legs. A white blouse clung to her torso and only had the middle button fastened, exposing the majority of her stomach and mid-riff. It was a sheer thing and her black bra was visible beneath the thin material of the blouse. Miley's hair fell radiantly in the form of curled ringlets.

Charlie wiped some sleep from his eye, "What's up, have you got a date tonight? You look great."

"I wanted to look nice for my Ethic's professor," Miley said blandly as she studied the mirror and pushed a safety pin through her eyelashes. "I'm sleeping with him."

Charlie snorted and turned towards the toilet.

Miley licked her lips at the reflection of Charlie's naked ass when he pulled his boxers down to pee, "I wish I had time for a quickie, baby. Damn. But Stacy'll be here to pick me up for school in a couple of minutes."

"That's okay. You practically wore me out this weekend. But seriously, what's with looking so hot?"

Miley beamed, "My daddy's taking me out to lunch after my classes. I wanted to look nice."

"Oh, cool." Charlie shook after he was finished relieving himself and pulled his boxers back up, "Say hi to him for me, would you?"

"Do you want to come with?" Miley offered.

"I'd love to, but I can't. Sam's coming over today to meet with Brian and me. She needs to look over our stuff; I guess Marvel wants a status report before they make their final publishing commitment."

Miley cast a hint of glitter on her temples, "I hope that isn't too awkward now that Brian is back together with Stace."

"Me too," Charlie agreed. "My plan is to try and keep the conversation limited to business."

"Good idea," Miley agreed before her phone buzzed on the bathroom counter with an incoming text. "That's Stace, she's waiting outside." She lifted a kiss to Charlie's cheek, "I'll see you tonight. Love you!"

"Love you too," Charlie smiled as he watched Miley trot out the door in her heels.

=====

Charlie had time for a shower before Brian arrived. He decided to wear a decent shirt since Sam was coming over. It was black, and Charlie left the top two buttons undone to expose a blue tee beneath. A pair of name-brand jeans adorned his slender legs.

Once Brian arrived, he quickly fetched a cup of coffee and began pacing in the living room.

"What's with you this morning?" Charlie asked. He was printing his Captain Darkness scripts in the make-shift office he and Brian had fashioned from the apartment's dining area. "You're going to wear a hole in the floor."

"We've got a problem," Brian replied.

Charlie made a worried expression, "What do you mean 'we' have a problem?"

Brian stopped pacing to face Charlie, "Sam came over on Saturday."

Charlie lifted his palms, "So?" but then his mind began to follow the possibilities, "Waitaminute. Tell me you didn't sleep with her..."

"Dude. Of course not."

"Then what's the problem?"

Brian exhaled, "Sam wants to get back together with me."

Charlie did his best to contain his laughter, but a smile cracked out between his pushed-together lips. The path of Brian's romantic life amused him. Either Brian didn't have any women, or too many.

Brian squinted, "It's not funny!"

"I'm sorry," Charlie chuckled. "But seriously, I thought you and Stacy were getting back together?"

"We are back together," Brian fretted, "But I couldn't tell Sam that!"

Charlie returned to worrying, "Why the hell not? Brian, have you already forgotten how it worked out the last time you were seeing two girls at once?"

"I haven't forgotten! I told Sam that I needed some time, you know? To stall her."

"Stall her? Why would you stall her?"

Brian waved his arms, "The comic book, dude! We need her contacts at Marvel to close this Captain Darkness deal. What if the only reason Sam stuck around is because she thinks she's got a shot at getting back together with me?"

Charlie considered, "So you think if she finds out about Stacy and you, she'll just walk away from our project?"

"I don't know," Brian admitted. "But dude, do you think our comic is worth risking?"

"This is a bad idea," Charlie advised. "If Sam finds out about Stacy, that you've been lying to her, it'll be twice as bad. Sam's our friend; you should be straight with her. And if Stacy finds out you've been stringing Sam along? She'll kill you, and then she'll break up with you."

"Can I be straight with her AFTER this meeting? I don't want to fuck this deal up for us."

Charlie sighed, "Look, Brian... you're my best friend. I love you, man. But sometimes you're such an idiot! Sam is a person, a really great person, and Stacy is family to us. These are people, with feelings. You can't put a stupid comic book ahead of that. You can't manipulate them just so we can get a publishing deal. You're not seeing this clearly!"

Brian flopped back onto the couch, "Shit."

"Seriously, you've got to talk to Sam. Tell her the truth."

Brian nodded, "You're right... you're right."

"I'll get out of here," Charlie told him.

"What? Wait, Charlie, you can't leave..."

"You two need to talk," Charlie said, grabbing his jacket. "I'd just get in the way. It's cool; I'll go to the mall for a while. Call me later."

=====

Miley peeked over the rim of her menu, "Okay dad, what's going on?"

Jack looked up from his own menu, "What do you mean?"

"You've had, like, this stupid half-smile imprinted on your face ever since you picked me up at school." Miley gave him an inquisitive look, "Did you get laid last night, or something?"

Jack laughed, "I never could hide anything from you, sweetheart."

Miley rolled her eyes before returning them to the menu, "Find a new wannabe-actress model to amuse yourself with?"

"Actually," Jack closed his menu and set it aside, "she works for a jeweler."

Miley glanced up, "Yeah?"

"I broke a gold cuff-link last week," Jack explained. "I met her when I took it in to get repaired. We had a lot of instant chemistry."

"So romantic," Miley teased. "So, what, you two hit it off? Do you like her?"

"Yeah," Jack nodded and reached for his water. "She's beautiful, fun, and smart. I think I'll keep her around for a while."

Miley smiled and shook her head in amusement, "It's about time. I think the longest relationship you've had since mom was that TV weathergirl you dated for five minutes."

"If you were ever married to your mother," Jack joked, "you'd be scared of long-term relationships too."

Miley's expression fell when Victoria entered the conversation.

"Uh-oh," Jack noticed. "What's wrong?"

Miley shook her head, "It's nothing."

A server arrived just then to take their order. Miley was happy for the distraction since she was reluctant to involve Jack in the recent troubles she was having with her mom. Miley loved her father, and she wanted to protect him from any Victoria-related drama; he'd suffered enough in his life because of her.

"So how are things going with Charlie?" Jack asked after the server left.

"I'm still madly in love with him," Miley tossed her hair like she was the star of a romance movie, "if that's what you mean?"

Jack chuckled, "You two still determined to be married?"

Miley gave her father a look, "Why, you ready to give him your blessing?"

Jack laughed then, "Does it matter?"

"Nope," Miley replied confidently. "He's the one I want."

Jack nodded knowingly, "I understand. You've always had good instincts, Miley. When you're ready to walk down that aisle, I'll be right there beside you."

Miley got a little misty, "I love you, daddy."

=====

As Charlie left the comic book store clutching a paper-bag of purchases he heard someone call out his name from behind.

"Charlie!" Haley called, striding towards him in a professional-looking pants suit, "hold up!"

"Hey Haley," Charlie turned, slightly surprised to see Haley after what happened between she and Miley. "What's up?"

Haley caught up to him, "I just got off work and saw you... can we talk?"

"Uh..." Charlie shrugged, "Yeah, sure."

"Great," Haley looked relieved. "I'll buy you lunch."

After obtaining a tray of chili fries and chicken fingers at the mall's food court, Charlie settled next to Haley (who got a salad) at a small table. It was after the lunch rush so the area wasn't very crowded. Charlie could see the worry on Haley's face so he knew something was bothering her, but he let her make the first move.

Haley looked like she was preparing her words carefully, "Do you know if Miley is close with her father?"

Charlie was expecting a question about Brian so was caught unprepared. "Um..." he considered, "sort of?"

Haley lifted her eyebrows at him, expecting more.

Charlie dipped a chicken finger into a little packet of sauce, "Miley loves him, and he her, but they don't spend a lot of time together or anything. From what I can tell Jack has always been pretty liberal with Miley and let her do her own thing. She gets good grades and he pays the bills without a lot of questions asked."

Haley nodded, squinting in thought.

"Why do you ask?" Charlie wondered.

Haley shook her head, "No reason, just curious."

Charlie snorted, "C'mon, Haley. You expect me to believe that?"

Haley gave Charlie a worried look.

"Do you know Jack?" Charlie guessed, "Is something wrong?"

Haley nodded, "I know him," but remained reluctant to say anything more.

"Haley," Charlie's tone grew grave, "Miley is meeting her father today for lunch. If there's something wrong... something I should know about..."

"We're dating," Haley blurted, "Okay?"

Charlie blinked, "What?"

"Jack and I," Haley clarified. "We've been dating."

Charlie stared at her in disbelief, "You've got to be kidding me."

Haley shook her head. She hadn't touched her salad.

"Why? How? Is this some sick scheme to get back at Miley for hitting you at the movie theater?"

"No!" Haley replied resolutely, "It has nothing to do with that, Charlie. I swear. I didn't even know Jack was Miley's father when we first met. He just came into the jewelry store one night; we started flirting and hit it off. That's all."

"You were hitting on a guy twice your age?" Charlie asked with disbelief.

"He's only forty, Charlie. I'm twenty-five. We're both adults. And have you seen Miley's father? The man is hot, okay?"

Charlie couldn't argue with that; Jack could easily pass for a man in his early-thirties, "When did you find out about Miley?"

"This past weekend. I saw a picture in Jack's condo of him and Miley."

"Does he know you and Miley are friends?"

"We WERE friends. That ended when she nearly broke my nose. But no, I didn't say anything."

"Well, you have to break it off," Charlie told her.

"What?" Haley glared, "Why? I like him, Charlie. I like him a lot."

"That's great, Haley. But you were recently sleeping with one of his daughter's best friends. For that matter, you've made out with Miley more than once!" Charlie tilted his head, "Don't you think that'll be a little weird at holidays?"

"You can't tell her," Haley looked desperate. "Please don't say anything to Miley."

"Are you crazy? I'm not going to start keeping secrets from Miley."

"Please!" Haley begged. "I really like him, and I think he likes me. Please don't ruin this, Charlie. He's the first guy I've ever been with that doesn't treat me like an object."

Charlie looked sympathetic. He actually understood what Haley was saying; Miley used to feel the same way when she and Charlie started dating. "Haley... they'll find out eventually."

"I know," Haley nodded. "But can't you at least give us some time to get to know one another? All I want is a chance to be in a real relationship, with a really nice guy. If a bunch of drama blows up now he'll just dump me before we've even had a chance to build something meaningful."

Charlie wanted to help Haley, he really did. Despite everything that happened Charlie liked Haley. He felt like she had been at the wrong place at the wrong time when she was with Brian, but Charlie didn't think she was a bad person because of it. He wasn't keen on her kissing Miley, either, but that turned out to be harmless.

"Either you or Jack have to tell Miley about this," Charlie finally said. "Or I will. I'll try to give you a couple of days, but if Miley asks me a direct question I won't lie to her."

=====

Miley entered her apartment, after her father dropped her off, and dropped her keys on a door-side table. The apartment was quiet so she was startled when she noticed Brian sitting on the couch.

"Brian!" Miley's hand went to her heart, "Jesus, you scared the shit out of me."

"Hey Miley," Brian said, some papers in his hands. "Sorry."

Miley set her purse down, "Where's Charlie?"

Brian lifted a deflated shoulder, "At the mall, I guess."

Miley gave him a concerned look and approached, "What's going on?"

Brian exhaled, "Charlie left to give Sam and me some space to talk."

Miley sat down next to Brian and rubbed a hand at his back, "Talk about what?"

"She wanted to get back together," Brian explained. "And I had to figure out a way to tell her about Stacy and me without totally crushing her."

Miley winced, "How'd you do?"

Brian looked up from his lap, "Not very good. She left in tears and told me she never wanted to see me again."

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,756 Followers