All Comments on 'Beauty Has No Sex'

by jerseygb

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

DAYUM!!! The visuals I got while reading this had me hard as a rock.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I met a very intelligent, easy to talk to owner of a coffee shop. He made me feel this way. Desirable. Needy. Delicious.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A classic. Most peoples first same sex events are with older partners

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Almost makes me want to go back to school!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very hot! Brought back memories of my HS teacher fucking me,

jerseygbjerseygb8 months agoAuthor

Very cool. Tell me more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Beautifully written. I had a an experience like this while in boarding school. The teacher was my dorm parent. He taught be the beauty of male sexual experiences. I still remember them to this day. I am married, with children and grandchildren. My wife is good sex partner. However, I am fortunate to live in a university town and have the opportunity to have outstanding sex with young men. I always enjoy the sex with young men, who have so much to offer.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very arousing.....brought back fond memories of my first anal experience with a younger, willing participant . My climax was so intense and wonderful as my blood gorged hot penis head continually spurted all my cum up inside him in continuous busts of pleasure. I felt completely drained and satisfied with feelings I will always treasure and remember.

Reggie2xxReggie2xx8 months ago

Five stars who’s I was in collage and my professor liked me like that.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I had a similar experience with a college administrator queer. It was my first time sucking a beautiful big cock and doing 69. Mine was a quick seduction at his apartment but I knew why I was invited there and went willingly. You never forget your first nice suck. I still get hard thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This happened to me my sophomore year in college. I had heard that my lit prof would give you an A in class if you let him suck your dick! I really needed the grade even though I was apprehensive about doing it. I talked to one of the older frat brothers and he advised me to do it but never tell a sole! Ibttok his advice and asked my prof if there was anything I could do to improve my grade. He got the message and told me to come by his apt next Thursday. I was so nervous, so when he offered me a drink I took it and a couple more. Before long I felt drunk and was less inhibited. He took me to his bed and sucked my dick. I was feeling sleepy from all the booze and rolled on my side in bed and fell asleep. Then I woke up when I felt him putting lube on my ass hole! I said no but he wouldn’t listen! He slid his dick in my ass and began to fuck me! When I got back to the dorm my profs cum was running out of my ass! The next class I was so embarrassed I tried to sit in back to hide. As I was walking out of class. He stopped me and said” I need you to come by my apartment on Thursday. I said I couldn’t to which he said” I thought you wanted to improve your grade”. I said I thought it would only be one time to which he sai “ oh no, that’s not the way it works”. I had a choice, not go and not get the A which would mean I let him suck me and fuck me with no benefit on my grade, or agree to go back. I agreed to go back! My prof fucked my ass every Thursday night the rest of the semester!

Later I found out my older frat brother I asked for advice was in on it! He got an A in class for convincing me and one other younger frat brother to become the prof both boy all semester!

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19698 months ago

So arousing and stimulating! How I wish my first time had been like your narrative portrays. I love the "autopilot" piece that keeps the student submissive and compliant and the skill of the professor!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It was my college fantasy !

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Stories like this make me understand that I must have this…I need to put my aggressive, competitive work persona aside and I just need to totally submit as an experienced gay top forcefully takes me and uses me…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjerseygb@jerseygb
Jersey gay boy or girl boy it you like that. 5.8, 135 lbs. Slender body, small, tight ass, slim legs. Totally tanned body. Beauty has no sex!