All Comments on 'Beauty Meets her Beast Ch. 04'

by peaches07

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Who is this Rebecca? And where can I find it?

I've searched the web for Rebecca Beauty and The Beast, but only came up with a WB teenage show. Is that the storyline everyone is referring to? Or is there another story? I'm lost.

peaches07peaches07about 9 years agoAuthor
rebecca.

Hey Anon. 'Rebecca' is a novel by Daphne du marier, and it isn't a Beautyand the Beast story. It's a wonderful story, and as I started to write my version of Beauty and the Beast, I thought it would be fun to twist the two stories together for a different take on the traditional tale. This is where Regina comes into the story, although of course I'm not following it exactly and things have taken a decidedly different turn. If you enjoy classic literature I highly recommend 'Rebecca'. It was also adapted into a great movie, an old black and white one. As far as I know this is the only version of Rebecca and Beauty mixed together. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The Beast and Rebecca have run off to Sunnybrook farms

Where they fell into the Pig sty along with this silly story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OMG!! She's back from the dead!!

Thank God, Beauty told Adam to wait.

If they had done the deed minutes ago, it will be her turn to go jump in the river after the return of Regina- the mistress of the house and his lawful wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Adding just a pinch of Bronte!

The big reveal of Regina prior to their marriage echoes "Jane Eyre" from my perspective. Rebecca + Beauty and the Beast (possibly + Jane Eyre) = a very novel idea! (I'm still debating whether such a dreadful pun ought to be intentional.)

Any story based on well-known sources will always be compared, usually poorly, with the originals. Nonetheless, your concept is intriguing, neither your grammar nor spelling is dreadful, your vocabulary is not repetitive, and your writing isn't in the least inane. (These faults being the most common problems on sites such as this.)

And so I say, "Bravo!" and I look forward to more.

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91about 9 years ago
Ahhh!

I knew it! When he said he couldn't find the body, I KNEW she was still alive! This is such a fun story! Thanks for the updates!

avengilineavengilineabout 9 years ago
oh that is cruel

That botch had the never to come back.... and you know just when I was like,......long story short... make sure she actually dies this time.... :) all good intentions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fucking awesome!!!

5 stars for all your installments. On to chapter 5!!! Although,

, it has been 4 chapters and everytime things get steamy, you always hold back. so frustrating. Hahahahaha. im hoping theyre gonna finally fuck soon. So excited for this. Keep up the good work!

maddictmaddictalmost 9 years ago
opps.

A little twist, also I'm not sure how he loved or revered Regina, and now its hatred of her. I'm confused.

I like the rewritting of theses stories, look forward to reading more of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous