Became Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 01

Story Info
How I became slave to my Indian maid.
3.5k words
4.46
26.5k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters are above 18. If you are not interested in femdom, feet worship themes don't read this story. This is my initial work, please provide your feedback and suggestions for next parts. Initially It is little slow to establish the plot. From next part there will be more femdom.

My name is Rahul and I'm 21 years of age now. Both my parents were employees and since they were busy most of the time I've completed my entire education staying in hostel.

For the first time in my life I got a lot of leisure time as I didn't got admission in my favorite university, I thought of chilling out for a year in my hometown and prepare for my MBA entrance.

I'm an introvert and didn't made much friends during my engineering. Since both my parents were always busy with their respective jobs they have hired a maid to do all the chores in our house.

My maid's name is Madhavi. Her age is 23. She is wheatish brown in color and most of the time she will wear saree in the house while doing the chores. Generally all the maids will stay in the servant quarters, but Madhavi is more like a family member to us and she stays in one of the bedroom in our house.

My mother and father has introduced me to Madhavi and informed her to take care of all my needs henceforth.

Madhavi: Sure Madam

My Father: since a new member is added we will raise your pay as well

Madhavi was very happy after hearing the pay raise.

Madhavi: you leave his responsibility to me sir, I will take good care of him, I will treat him like my younger brother

My parents were happy after that conversation and left for their work

Playing video games, watching TV and preparing for my entrance examination has became a regular activity for me everyday. Madhavi used to clean the entire house including the washrooms, she will wash all the clothes by placing them in the washing machine. She will prepare food for myself and herself. Since my parents don't come till night she don't prepare lunch for them.

After completing all these tasks she will take rest for 2-3 hours in her room. In the evening she will prepare some snacks and Tea for me. In the night when my parents come to home by 9 she will prepare hot delicious meal for them.

This is the regular work she will be doing on a daily basis. I though that she is working very hard daily.

After 3 days me and Madhavi started to have conversations on general topics. She enquired about my qualification and where I'm staying in the city. I too enquired Madhavi about her qualification and her hobbies.

Madhavi told that she is a Kabaddi player and she used to train women in a fitness center in the city. Her mother fell sick and to take care of her sick mother she came to her hometown and started to work as a maid here replacing her mother.

While we were talking a girl came to our house [Her name is Lavanya] and by seeing Madhavi she scolded Madhavi by saying you bitch what are you doing here, you were not coming to play cards, by saying this she has seen me and stopped talking.

Lavanya: Who is this guy? okay let me tell you, he is your boyfriend right? you bitch you are bringing your boyfriends when there is no one at home.

Madhavi asked to stop lavanya, but she is continuously speculating about our relationship.

Madhavi gave a tight slap to Lavanya, for which she almost fell down. I was in a shock by seeing Madhavi hit so hard.

Madhavi: you bitch, you are not letting me to talk at all, he is my owner's son. That means he is also owner to me and you were speculating illegal relationship with him.

Lavanya: okay sorry madhavi

Madhavi: no need to tell me, tell him first

Lavanya: sorry sir

Me: its okay lavanya, i don't mind at all. No need to say sorry. I turned to Madhavi and told its okay Madhavi don't worry about it

After i took the situation very normally both Lavnya and Madhavi smiled

Me: so you both were friends?

Madhavi: yes we were very close friends from so many years.

Lavnaya: we were like boyfriend and girlfriend, that much close we were

Me: I laughed with a surprise and asked who is boyfriend and who is girlfriend?

Lavanya: you only guess

Me: hmm, I think Madhavi is husband and you are wife

Lavanya: how did you find that?

Me: By seeing the way she has slapped you I thought that she is the husband in your relationship

Both Madhavi and Lavanya has laughed after listening to my answer

Madhavi told that I have some chores to be completed we will meet afterwards

Me: its okay anyway I'm not complaining about the chores right, you can continue your conversation

Madhavi: Thank you sir

Me: No need to call me sir, anyway I'm younger to you right, you can call me by my name

Lavanya: how good your owner is, I too wish to have an owner like you

Madhavi: Okay, atleast we will complete the lunch, after that we can continue our conversation

All of us agreed with Madhavi's proposal and went to have lunch.

Madhavi is serving me the lunch on the dining table and Lavanya is standing and watching.

Me: Hey why so formal, you also can have lunch along with me on dining table. No need to wait till I complete the lunch.

With my proposal both Madhavi and Lavanya sat along with me for lunch.

Rice and curries were near me, so I have taken the plates and served for both Madhavi and Lavanya.

Each one of us are having lunch, after sometime Madhavi has asked for curry and I served curry to her. Lavanya has also asked for curry and I have served. They have thanked me for serving.

Me: its okay, no need to thank

After our lunch I'm taking my plate to sink, madhavi stopped me and asked to keep the plate on the table itself and she will clean it. I've kept it on the table and went to the couch to watch TV.

After sometime Madhavi also came to the couch and sat on the couch. I enquired about lavanya.

Madhavi: she is washing the dishes

Me: ohh, she fears you a lot right?

Madhavi: yes our relationship is like that she will treat me like a queen

Me: ohh thats great

Due to my introvert nature, till now I haven't interacted with any women, but I'm liking the dominating attitude of Madhavi.

Madhavi: Is it okay rahul if i spread my legs across the couch as my legs are hurting.

Me: no need to ask Madhavi, I'm completely okay with it, you can treat me as your friend

Madhavi smiled and spread her legs on the couch and watching TV. By this time Lavanya came and sat at the legs of Madhavi.

Madhavi: you bitch, massage my legs

Lavanya: hey your owner is there and you are using this language and asking to massage your legs in front of him

Madhavi: Hey bitch he is not my boss, he is my friend and you know that I'm your boss right? is there any problem for you Rahul, actually my feet are very tiered.

Madhavi turned to me and asked in a requesting way.

Me thinking that this is a too much of ask, but since I've already asked her to be friendly with me I didn't objected her.

she has pulled her saree little upward and this is the first time I've seen Madhavi's feet and legs, eventhough her body is brown color her feet and legs are reddish brown in color and by seeing her legs I've lost myself for a minute.

Lavanya started to massage Madhavi's feet.

Madhavi: bitch massage harder

when she used that words her command in voice and after seeing her legs I got an instant erection. I feared that if I stay there they may notice my erection, so I've informed them that I will sleep and said goodbye to them.

I went to my room and watched them from the keyhole of the door.

I've removed the short and kept my dick in my hand and started to masturbate.

Now Madhavi has lifted her leg and placed on Lavanya's shoulder. With this act, my dick raised in my hand and i immediately got ejaculated and cum fell on the floor. I immediately cleaned the cum and washed my penis. It was one of the best orgasm I have ever had in my entire life.

I was very happy and excited and fell asleep on the bed. I woke up in the evening with the aroma of coffee.

While i went to the hall, Madhavi had bought me coffee and she also brought a cup of coffee and we both started to enjoy the evening coffee.

With the slap she has given to Lavanya and with the attitude with which she has asked to massage i got feared to have normal conversation with her. She completed drinking her coffee and kept the cup on the table. I have also finished my coffee and went to keep my coffee in the sink. I've taken Madhavi's cup also from the table.

Madhavi: what are u doing rahu? keep it there itself. If your mother sees she will remove me from my work.

Me: its okay Madhavi, anyway I'm going to keep my cup in the sink so picked your cup as well. don't worry.

Madhavi smiled looking at me.

I've got a pleasure in carrying the cup which was drunk by Madhavi. by the time i reached sink i ensured that Madhavi is not watching amd drank the leftover coffer from Madhavi's cup. i got an instant boner after drinking that coffee.

My mother came and I immediately placed the cups in the sink and went to my room.

Madhavi gave coffee to my mother, my mother called me and enquired me about how was it staying at home, as most of my education was in hostel.

I told that it was very nice staying in home. My dad also came in the meantime and my parents were very happy listening to my positive feedback.

My dad told that he has a tour for which he need to stay away from home for a month. My mother also told that she has some industrial tour in her college and she will also be away from the house for a month.

They have asked me if that would be fine for me to stay single for a month.

Madhavi: don't worry sir, he won't be single anyway I am here right. you don't worry I can take care of him.

Me: yes mom and dad, I can stay in the home. Madhavi gives a good company and we became friends now.

My parents were happy with both of our responses.

My mom: first time I'm seeing him this happy. You can show him the village, you can be friendly with him.

Madhavi: Sure Madam, I will take care of him as my younger brother.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2: The beginning

The other day my parents started from our home. Driver came to pickup. After saying goodbye they left the home.

The idea of staying with Madhavi for 30 days in the same house has excited me to the core.

I went into the house and Madhavi came along with me.

Madhavi asked me whether I'm interested to see the village.

Me: yes Madhavi, but how can we go to see the village?

Madhavi: we can go on the bike, you know driving right?

Me: [shyly....], no madhavi, i don't know bike driving. I usually book a taxi or a cab in the city.

Madhavi: Madhavi smiled and said its okay, I can drive for you

Me: [surprisingly] do you know bike driving?

Madhavi: yes I know bike, car and Lorry driving as well.

Me: ohh thats great, I will try to learn from you

Madhavi smiled and said okay, from tomorrow onwards I will show you the village.

Madhavi: I will go outside to my home and come in 2-3 hours. I've placed your snacks on the table.

Me: sure Madhavi, take your time, bye.

Madhavi went out on her bike, Just now I got to know that Madhavi is using my father's Royal Enfield bike for commute.

After Madhavi left the home, I thought of going to Madhavi's room. I went to Madhavi's bedroom, I've seen all her clothes and got really excited by seeing her inner wear. There were many shelves in the room and 2 shelves were filled with her sarees, I've touched her saree and felt excited and kept the saree near my nose and smelt it. I've seen her bra and panties and my dick got doubled after touching them.

I went into the washroom where she has kept her leftover clothes without washing. I've touched her bra and panty and smell the panty. Her panty smell is very strong with a mix of vaginal juices and dirt.

I've lost myself and started masturbating at the smell. I've got released immediately after smelling her panty. Once again I started to smell it and i got an erection immediately after 3 minutes and started masturbating once again.

After continuous masturbating I've realized that I was in Madhavi's washroom and I've spill the cum on her floor. I immediately cleaned it and kept the bra and panty on the hanger. when i cleaned it with my feet it didn't got cleaned completely. I'm left with no option and cleaned her bathroom floor with my hand.

I thought to myself that why am I doing all these, degrading myself to clean my maid's bathroom floor with my hands. But when I imagined the dominating image of Madhavi, I immediately changed my mind thinking that she deserves all this.

I came out of her washroom and ensured that all her dresses were restored in the same place so that she won't observe.

Madhavi came house after 3 hours

Madhavi: sorry rahul, it became late outside

Me: What happened?

Madhavi: 2 guys were commenting me, and I've beat the shit out of them and handed over them in police station. This entire process took sometime.

Me: oh my god, how did you beat them?

Madhavi: I've mostly beat them with my legs, I've given continuous kicks on their face and head, they have almost fainted

Me: oh my god Madhavi you were very strong and I'm scared of you

Madhavi: Don't worry rahul I won't beat you since you were my owner

Me: No we are friends right

Madhavi: Friend means, I might beat you because of the closeness

Me: its okay, lets be friends and don't ever remind me that I'm your owner

Madhavi: Okay, I'm very tiered, feeling like to take rest, Please stay for 30 minut I will prepare the food for you

Me: Sure Madhavi, Since you were tiered let me help you in the kitchen, anyway from morning onwards I've not done anywork.

Madhavi was so tiered and she was not in a situation to reject my proposal.

Madhavi went inside and changed her dress to a night dress and came out.

Madhavi: Shall we go to the kitchen?

Me: sure Madhavi

We went into the kitchen and Madhavi has given me vegetables to cut and informed me how to cut them.

I've taken the vegetables and started cutting them by standing beside her. Theidea of standing beside her is making me feel very excited.

Madhavi started to cook and also instructing me the process of cooking.

Once I've done with cutting the vegetables, I've asked Madhavi, is there anything I could help her with.

Madhavi: Not required Rahul, anyway everything is completed right. Let me serve you the dinner shortly.

Me and Madhavi has discussed about how she has beaten the guys and I was very much excited when she is explaining me how she has beaten them and they fell on her feet apologizing.

Madhavi: that is how men should be treated if they disrespect women. What do you say Rahul [In a commanding voice]

Me: yeah, what you have done is perfectly fine Madhavi

My mom called me and enquired about my day. I've informed that I'm very happy, no need to bother about me. I've also informed her that I will be learning cooking and bike riding from Madhavi. My mom felt very happy listening to this. After talking some general things we have disconnected the phone.

Me and Madhavi has completed the dinner. Madhavi is licking her fingers once her meal is done [In India mostly the people will eat with hands].

When I've seen Madhavi licking her fingers I got excited and got a strong urge to lick her fingers.

Me: why are you licking your fingers

Madhavi: they will be very nice if we lick fingers after completion of the meal.

Me: is it!!!??

Madhavi: yeah, if u have doubt u can check.

Me: I immediately took Madhavi's fingers into my mouth and started to lick them

Madhavi took her fingers and told "Idiot I've told to lick your fingers"

Me: ohh sorry Madhavi, i thought that its your fingers (i felt excited when lavanya called me idiot)

Madhavi: it's okay! sorry out of frustration I called you as idiot

Me: how many times I need to tell you, you can call me as you want, we are friends right!!!

Madhavi: sure, since you recently became friend, I am not able to scold you. wait for a couple of days and you will regret for being my friend, like that I'll scold you.

Me and Madhavi laughed at that dialogue.

My mind got stuck at the taste of Madhavi's fingers.

Madhavi has completed cleaning the dishes and came to hall and sat opposite

to me. She has placed her legs on the coffee table. She is in a nighty and while she placed her legs on the table I'm able to see her feet and legs. I'm excitedly watching those legs.

Madhavi: I'm very tiered thats why i've stretched my legs onto the table, please don't mind.

Me: Its okay Madhavi I would never mind. [Mind voice: even I too felt happy by seeing your legs]

She wore a sleeveless nighty and she is yawning by keeping her hands beside her head.

I'm able to see her armpits. They are brown in colour, shining with sweat, slightly dark patches with slightly newly grown hair. With that view I completely was in her trance.

Madhavi: Rahul, what are you looking at?

Me: I came to the current world with her words and told that the nighty is good on her.

Madhavi: yeah, this is your mother's nighty. she has given me.

Me: ohh nice.

Madhavi: what is that you've liked in this?

I became slightly shy. Madhavi told its okay tell ya.

Me: I liked the sleeveless part of it.

Madhavi: ohh!!! is it, what you've liked there?

Me: Your shoulders are nice. I liked the brown shade of your skin tone.

Madhavi blushed.

Madhavi: I'm very much tiered today, Lavanya bitch is also not here.

Me: Why Lavanya is required?

Madhavi: She could have been massaged my legs and body.

Me: Ohh is it. If you are okay I can massage your legs. after all you're tiered because of me only right.

Madhavi: No Rahul, your mom will scold me if she knows this.

Me: Ohh Madhavi, I won't tell to my parents and you also don't tell to them.

Finally Madhavi has given the nod.

Madhavi: Is it okay for you to sit down at the table and massage my legs?

with that words I got an instant erection and to cover that I immediately get down on my knees and went near the table and watching her feet.

Madhavi: What are you waiting for? you can start from my feet.

Me: Ohh sorry, I will massage.

I've taken her feet into my hands and I felt the blood circulation in my body increased 10-15 times. I can hear my heartbeat.

I can smell her sweaty feet and the smell is very strong.

Madhavi: Were they smelly?

Me: No, they are fine.

I started to massage her feet and my hands were filled with the sweat of her feet while massaging.

Madhavi was moaning in pleasure while I was massaging her feet. She has kept her hands on the sofa and she is moaning in pleasure. I'm able to see her armpits and I'm not able to take off my eyes from her fleshy armpits.

Madhavi: Rahul, have you eaten your dinner?

Me: yes Madhavi, you only served right? have you forgot?

Madhavi: Then what is that massage, Don't you have strength in your hands? Massage harder. I'm seriously missing Lavanya.

Those words are more like a command and I felt humiliated as she has compared me with Lavanya.

I started to massage harder..

Madhavi: yes yes, this is the pressure I want. Massage in the same consistency. You are doing good job.

Me: Thanks Madhavi, I will try to ensure that I will make you forget Lavanya.

Madhavi: Smiled at me, okay lets see.

To be continued....