Became Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 02

Story Info
Assertion of my maid's dominance on me.
1.9k words
4.55
12.3k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters in the story are above 18. If you are not comfortable with the following themes: Femdom, Feet worship, Armpit worship, please leave it here.

If you are reading this for the first time read part 01 first. I've made this part shorter. Let me know if you want longer version of stories.

After massaging Madhavi's legs I'm unable to sleep on that night. I've masturbated immediately after entering my bedroom thinking her legs, feet and sweat filled armpits. I've one more best orgasm. This is the first time in my life all my orgasms were best ever orgasms.

I've masturbated 2 more times remembering Madhavi and fell asleep.

After that incident the dynamics between us got changed. Madhavi is treating me in a more casual way and not at all respecting me now.

The other day I woke up at 10 AM and came out. The coffee aroma spread till the bedroom.

When I came out, Madhavi was in jeans and t shirt, placed her legs on the table before sofa and drinking coffee.

Madhavi: Good Morning Rahul.

Me: Good Morning Madhavi.

Madhavi: Why have you woken up this much late. We have decided to go out to see the village right?

Me: Sorry Madhavi, night I was tiered and slept.

Madhavi: Just giving one single massage you were tiered? ohh god, that's why I told, Lavanya is better than you. From tomorrow onwards I will call Lavanya only to massage my legs.

Me: With my head down, Sorry Madhavi from tomorrow onwards I will wake up earlier.

Madhavi: okay go and get ready fast.

I came out after getting ready and Madhavi gave keys to drive the bike.

Me with my head down: Sorry Madhavi I don't know how to ride the bike

Madhavi Laughed and said: What kind of a man you are? you don't know how to drive a bike?

Me: yes Madhavi, since I was mostly in hostel I didn't got a chance to learn it.

Madhavi: Its okay, let me drive.

Me: Do you know how to drive?

Madhavi: I can drive all the vehicles including lorry.

I opened my mouth with a surprising look.

Madhavi: come fast and get on to the bike

I went and boarded on the bike. I sat little back thinking that Madhavi would feel bad if I touch her and sit on the bike.

Madhavi: Come closer idiot, otherwise you will fall from the bike because of my speed.

That voice is more like a command and I immediately moved front and hold Madhavi's waist.

After holding her waist I felt a shock in my entire body and I got an instant boner. Since I'm close to Madhavi I feared that my dick may touch her ass.

Madhavi started the bike and within no time she has increased the speed. Since the roads are not that good I holded Madhavi very tightly and came very close to Madhavi.

I'm near to Madhavi's brown neck and her neck is filled with slight sweat. I though of licking it, but I didn't dared to do that.

Madhavi has shown me the village, our lands and stopped at her house.

Me: Why have you stopped here?

Madhavi: This is my house. I want to show you my house.

Me: ohh thats nice.

Madhavi: Come inside. Today we will spend here since no one is there in your home. Will that be fine for you?

Me: thats okay Madhavi.

Madhavi's house is very small with 2 rooms and the bathroom is outside.

Madhavi: Stay here, let me change my dress to nighty.

She has gone into the other room to change the dress. I got a thought of seeing her naked body. Madhavi Called me to her room.

I went to her room and shocked to see Madhavi in Bra and panty. She has asked me unhook her bra.

By seeing Madhavi in that attire, I'm so much excited that I can hear my heart beat. I got an instant boner and I'm unable to control my dick.

Madhavi: you idiot what are you waiting for, come fast and unhook it.

Me: yeah coming Madhavi.

My hands start shivering while I'm unhooking her bra.

Madhavi: What are you doing? unhook it fast. You even don't know how to unhook a bra. shame on you Rahul.

Me: Sorry Madhavi, I'm unhooking it.

I've finally unhooked the bra and gave a proud smile.

After unhooking the bra my focus has now shifted to her broad brown shoulders and her armpit folds from back.

Madhavi: Rahul, can you bring my yellow nighty which as in the cupboard and keep these used clothes in the bucket.

Me: sure Madhavi

I went to cupboard and seen Madhavi's clothes in the rack and felt very excited. I checked for the nighty, its a yellow silk nighty which is very soft. The length of the nighty is very short.

I gave the nighty to Madhavi. Madhavi has taken the nighty and hit me on my head and told me to take the used clothes and keep them in the bucket.

Me: Sure Madhavi

I've taken her sweaty tshirt and jeans and entered into other room to keep them in the bucket. Before keeping them in bucket I've smelled her used clothes and i've lost myself in that pungent aroma of her tshirt, especially near her armpits.

By hearing Madhavi's anklets sound I've placed the dress in the bucket and sat in the hall.

By seeing Madhavi in the knee length nighty with her brown legs and calves I've lost myself for a moment.

Madhavi: what are you looking idiot?

Me: Nothing Madhavi, this nighty suits you well.

Madhavi: Thank you Rahul. There is a problem here, we have only drinking water and no water to use washroom or clean ourselves.

Me: why Madhavi?

Madhavi: We need to store water when the water comes in the morning. Since my father and mother went to relatives house no one has stored the water.

Me: Shall we go to my house then?

Madhavi: I'm too much tiered Rahul, we can stay here, anyway water will come in the morning right, and I need to store them. you can pee outside here.

Me: its okay Madhavi, then we will stay here, I don't mind.

Madhavi: Good Rahul. Bring that towel here, I'm fully sweaty now, if you don't mind can you clean my sweat with that towel.

I don't know the exact reason, but for each activity Madhavi is doing I'm loving it very much and feeling very excited by her commanding nature.

Me: Sure Madhavi

I went to her

Madhavi: Start from feet and come upward

I've obeyed her and started to clean the sweat with the towel on her feet. A strong smell of sweat is coming from her feet, but I didn't complained. I feared to tell because, If she feels bad about it she may not give any further chances.

I slowly started cleaning her knees and now moved towards her thighs. Her thighs are fleshy and soft. By touching her thighs My erection got increased and it is clearly evident from my pants.

Madhavi: enough with thighs, I will clean my private parts come to the top and clean my hands.

Madhavi kept her hands beside her head and I'm able to see her armpits and the sweat from armpits is falling. She has slightly dark patches in her armpits.

I started cleaning her hands.

Madhavi: Idiot where are you cleaning, clean my underarms.

Me: Okay Madhavi

I started to clean her armpits and after touching her armpits I can't express my happiness. I've started cleaning all the sweat from her armpits.

Madhavi has smelled her armpits.

Madhavi: Good job done sweat is not there but some smell is coming. Go and bring the powder from cupboard I will apply in my underarms.

I went and brought the powder. She asked me if I mind keeping powder in her underarms.

Me: I don't mind madhavi, I will place it for you.

I've poured the powder in her underarms and applied it with my hair. With her dark patches and the white powder her armpits got a different texture.

Now Madhavi has placed her legs on the bed and asked me to massage her legs.

I tried to sit on bed.

Madhavi: you idiot, how can yo massage my entire leg if you sit on the bed. Sit on the floor and massage.

I've sat down on the floor at Madhavi's feet, taken her legs into my hand and started massaging her legs.

My phone rang and it was my mother.

I immediately stopped massaging and lifted the phone.

My Mom: what are you doing?

Me: Mom I've seen the entire village with Madhavi, she only drove the bike. Now we are in Madhavi's home only.

My Mom: Ohh okay, are you happy with Madhavi?

Madhavi signaled me to continue the massage. |'ve started to massage her feet with one hand and speaking the phone with other hand.

My mom asked to give the phone to Madhavi.

I've given mobile to Madhavi. Madhavi has signaled to massage with both hands.

Madhavi is talking to my mom in phone.

Madhavi: you son is very good aunty. I'm making him learn some things so that he won't depend on others when he goes to city for higher studies.

My mom is happy after hearing this.

My mom: Rahul, learn everything from Madhavi. consider her as your teacher.

Me: sure mom

After disconnecting the call, madhavi asked to massage little higher.

Madhavi: I want to wash my feet but there are no water, what can I do?

Me: Wash the feet with the drinking water Madhavi.

Madhavi: But how can we drink if I wash my feet with drinking water?

Me: Shall I go and bring water from my house?

Madhavi: How will you go there? Its nearly 10 KMs. do you know how to drive a bike?

Me: No Madhavi.

Madhavi: We will do one thing, carefully wash my feet with the water and store that water. We can use them to wash our hands. Is that fine for you?

Me: Okay no problem Madhavi, we can do that, after going to my house we can clean with handwash.

Madhavi: Keep 3-4 glasses of water for drinking and bring the rest of the water from the tin and bring them here.

I went and brought the water and gave it to Madhavi.

Madhavi: Is your father here?

Me: No Madhavi, you know right he also went for the tour.

Madhavi: Then who will wash my feet you idiot?

Me: ohh sorry Madhavi, I will wash them.

Madhavi: Do it fast, ensure that whatever the water that comes from my feet are not wasted and store them in the vessel.

Me: sure Madhavi.

I've started to wash her feet and Madhavi pointed to wash the dirt between her fingers.

I've neatly washed her feet and stored the water in the vessel.

We had completed our dinner which we bought from my house. Madhavi went to clean the vessels. She has called me to pour water on the vessels. I went out and helped Madhavi in cleaning the vessels.

Madhavi: Rahul you are doing good job as a helper to me. You are massaging my legs, cleaning my sweat. You are not feeling bad about it right?

Me: No, no Madhavi, its perfectly fine for me. I've already told that we are friends right.

Madhavi: Do you have any girlfriends or love stories?

Me: No Madhavi, I'm an introvert and I can't make any friends. Do you have any love stories?

Madhavi: ofcourse, I have lot of love stories.

Me: I'm very much excited to listen her love stories.

To be continued......

Suggestions are welcome...