Because

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a minute it looked like she was going to throw up.

I could tell that she hadn't figured out that I had found out. The puzzled look told me she did not know what Jack was trying to say. I thought she might be thinking that Jack was ending their relationship.

I watched my two daughters get off the bus to walk towards the front door. Lauren texted me saying calling you but don't answer with your voice. We want you to hear what we say to our mother. We decided that she needed to hear the truth as you taught us.

I explained to our neighbor John what was about to happen.

"When I put it on speaker, we will have to be quiet." I said. "so, we can both hear it."

The girls went straight up to their mothers' room who was still trying to come to terms with what I had done. She still did not get the message I had sent.

After greeting their mother normally my daughters began to talk.

"Dad had us called out of class today as he wanted to talk to us privately." Linda started.

I could see my daughter had got their mother's attention just by the look on her face.

"We were brought to the school counselor's office. We were puzzled why he was there. You said he would be home around six. Then he asked Ms. Connor to stay." Lauren added.

"The first thing he asked us was who is Uncle Jack and how long has he been part of the household. I explained that he was a distance cousin of yours who had moved back into the area." Linda told her.

I could see the fear as it formed on Marcy's face. She now knew who had left the message on the bed.

"Dad had no knowledge that you had the third floor finished while he was on the road. You told us it was a surprise for him." Lauren disclosed.

"Now we understand that it wasn't. We kept our promise to keep your secret and boy was it ever a surprise to Dad." Linda added.

"He told us that he didn't know about it being finished until today, Lauren said. "Mom you taught us not to lie but I guess we have learned to understand that it's only okay for you to lie to everybody in the actual family."

Marcy started crying I could see the tears flowing freely.

"Dad did not know about Uncle Jack renting the third floor from us for over three years," Linda stated. "We had to explain to him that while he was on the road you never ever slept in the bed that you and dad would sleep in when he was home."

"We knew that because it never needed to be made up before you left for work." Lauren pointed out.

Marcy's face went pure white. Her own daughters had outed her because of her own conduct. The simplest thing like a made-up bed was bringing her down. She had always stressed that the girls make their bed before starting their day.

"We admitted to dad that we never caught you with Uncle Jack, but we told him we did see you come downstairs regularly from the third floor in the morning when he was not home," Lauren explained. "Dad said that he and you would be getting a divorce because Jack is no relation, he's your mother's long term lover that she has kept hidden from me."

"Dad said, my wife and your mother has used me apparently for a long time to help support him in a lifestyle designed by them. Only to fulfill the needs of your mother and him. Not for the benefit of us all. That tells me my life with her has been nothing but a lie. He told us that we would have to live with you until he finds a new job. He was going to start hunting because he quit today because he wants custody of us." Linda added.

"Ms. Connor explained later that Dad had no choice but to quit his job because the court would not grant custody to a long-distance truck driver. After he said goodbye we went back to class." Linda explained.

Marcy was sitting on the bed crying trying to remain in control. She knew what the girls said was the truth. Heath was making the right move preparing himself for the fight that was to come. Since she was a social worker, he knew well what the state would look at when the court orders them to give them their evaluation.

"We ended up breaking down, so the school counselor had to pull us out of class for the rest of the day," Linda said. "We had a long conversation about it all as she tried to calm us down."

"We learned that sleeping with another man while married is adultery Mother," Lauren said. "Ms. Connor says it's the ultimate insult a couple who are married can give another."

"It appears that it doesn't bother you otherwise we wouldn't be talking about it," Linda stated. "Ms. Connor said she wondered why you thought you could get away with living with two husbands for so long."

Marcy said to herself, I don't have two husbands I have one Heath and a live-in lover. Then she saw it from the other side and mentally thought that's how most see it. Heath once knowing because of his pride has no choice but to file for divorce. In his eye's she had been playing him like he was nothing but a sucker being used.

"Linda and I had a long talk about you sleeping with another man and have decided that you must not only hate daddy but both of us too because that's the only thing that might explain what you did or why you did it for so long," Lauren said.

"Ms. Connor said no human would do what you did to our father if they had any love or respect for them at all," Linda said.

Marcy was crying so hard that her body was shaking. She had never expected to be caught or being confronted by her daughters about it. Their words were strong and cut into her like a knife. Her own conduct had forced her daughters to grow up.

"Just before we got on the bus Ms. Connor asked us if we were alright emotionally to ride the bus if not, she would gladly drive us home. I told her we were going to be fine because it would give us time to talk." Linda said.

"Ms. Connor told us that she was going to testify as to what she had heard today if she was asked to in court. She said she had no choice because she had seen too many men destroyed by the lies of another." Added Lauren.

"We did a lot of whispering to each other on the bus ride home and we have decided a few things on our own," Linda stated.

Marcy lost it totally and buried her head into her hands.

"Mom we may only be twelve years old, but it won't be long till we are old enough to decide with whom we want to live. Ms. Connor explained that at the age of thirteen we can decide for ourselves with who we want to reside with and that will be Dad." Lauren stated forcefully.

"We are going down to call our grandmother to come and get us. I'm sure she'll let us stay with her and grandpa until our father has figured things out. That way you and Jack can have to the whole house to yourselves." Lauren said. "Let's go sis we got to call grandma and pack some clothes."

"Mother one final question where you deliberately encouraging us to have a relationship with Uncle Jake to make it easy for us to accept him as your second husband without our father knowing?" Linda asked, "because it appears to the two of that you were."

Marcy was devastated she just sat there and cried as her daughter went down to call her mother who lived across town. Her daughters had their father's natural insight. They had looked at everything with a straight logic and had drawn out their own conclusions.

I text Marcy stating: What you found on the bed was done by me. Let your common-law husband know I will be suing him for co support of you and the two children.

I watched through the binoculars her coming to the realization that when I presented her lifestyle relationships, the lies and the hiding of it to the court she would lose all rights concerning her daughters.

Marcy realized she was defeated. There was no happy outcome with this. Heath suing and exposing Jack would ruin both of them.

John and I timed it. It took less than fifth teen minutes before my in-laws showed up. John opened his front door just to see if the voices would carry. They did because the voices were so loud, they might of being screaming.

My mother in law was ripping Marcy a good one as she led her granddaughters out of the front door. But it was my father in law put everything into a clear perspective. In such a way that it left no doubt how he felt about his daughter's whole situation.

"I guess with you driving Heath out of your life, as soon as things settle between Jack and you. You will be looking for another long-distance driver to replace Heath." My father in law said in pure anger. "Jack has already proved he thinks so little of you that he accepts you sharing yourself with others. You have made it clear by your conduct that just one man will never be enough to satisfy your sexual urges."

John and I could see that Marcy was devastated by her father's word. She was crying so hard she could not speak.

"We will be contacting child services in the morning to see how to proceed in this situation," Marcy's Mother said. "After all it was our granddaughters who contacted us and told us why they wanted out of this house. They have made me very proud. Someone has clearly raised them right and sadly we can't say it's you."

John closed the door walked into the kitchen and grabbed a couple of cold beers. I followed him.

"Your daughters read the situation right Heath you should be proud." John said, "To be honest when the construction crew was working Marcy told us you were in need of money and were going to rent the third floor out."

"The house and land were paid for. I was just taking our time because we didn't need it." I explained. "I had remodeled the house from the ground floor up."

"So, we were lied to by her from day one. Jack and she had it all planned. So, where did the money come from?" John asked.

"Since we have not received one cent of income from day one for that so-called rental suite." I said, "I presume it came from Jack's trust fund and he's paid it back."

I took my cellphone out and I hit Marcy's name on my contact list, and I hit text. John let me know if you can spot Marcy, I want to send a text and I need to be told what her response is.

A couple of minutes later he said got her she's back in her bedroom and has appeared to have calmed down. I said I sent it.

It was short. It read: Hey slut to all who come calling, Jace Redding and I both want to know because of the long term length of your relationship with his son are Linda and Lauren mine or Jacks. Jace is going to file a lawsuit to try to find out.

"Oh my god, she's lost it. She threw her phone at the wall." John said. "Now she is lying face down on her bed crying hysterically."

John walked back into the kitchen and smiled. "what did you text to her?"

"I just said that Jace Redding and I wanted to know if Linda and Lauren were Jacks or mine," I replied. "Jace told me that had been hearing rumors for years that his son was involved with a married woman and that the husband didn't know. As a result, I asked a question that needs to be answered for all concerned."

John Smith's face went white. He knew the Redding reputation. Jace would go to the supreme court to find out what the truth was.

I waited a half an hour and asked John to observe Marcy again. She was sitting on the living room sofa.

I sent her the five-minute clip of her giving head that I had recorded off of the TV which ended up showing the man she was servicing face. It was good old uncle Jack. With the question of 'who was filming this.' I waited for a moment then texted I took the disk when I get to watch it maybe I will find out.

John said, "Marcy has lost it again. I don't want to know what you said or did, but she threw up all over the living room rug."

I left at five in the morning heading out after I had sent what I had recorded the day before to everyone we knew friend or foe.

With a text that said. This is what I showed to Jace Redding when he asked why I had to quit. The second video was also originally filmed on that same floor as the bedroom with someone else's help. Neighbors have openly said that Jack Redding is Marcy's second husband. Marcy had told the neighbors that I had agreed to the arrangement.

That is not true I found out yesterday and I plan to file for divorce and to sue Jack Redding for numerous reasons.

For most, it was not going to be a good start to their day. I stopped at the friendly truck stop just at the edge of town and ordered myself a trucker's breakfast. I had backed my truck into its parking spot and could see it out the window at my booth as I ate.

"I'm sorry Heath no man deserves what happened to you." Maureen Marcy's younger sister said. "May I join you."

I nodded my head in the affirmative, so she sat down across from me. I slowly sipped on the hot coffee.

"Mom and Dad told me last night. The girls told them everything after they got them home. Just so you know we all have been blindsided by this." Maureen explained. "Please if you change your phone number let us know we won't give it to Marcy."

"The phone number will stay the same, Maureen." I said, "I was going to be quitting in two months anyway because my girls are growing up and I wanted to be home at nights when they started their active teenage years."

"What was my sister thinking." Maureen let slip out. "There is no F__king way you would ever go along with Marcy having a second husband."

"I don't think we will ever know," I replied. "Perhaps it started out as an innocent friendship, but it gradually went to places it never should have. Either way, she seemed to be enjoying it as far as I can tell. From what I have heard it was going on a lot longer than the three years we found out about."

"What do you mean by that?" Maureen asked.

"Jace Redding when I disclosed why I was quitting told me that there had been rumors that his youngest son had been involved with a married woman for years," I explained. "He asked if Linda and Lauren were Jack's."

"Oh shit! Who else knows?" she asked.

I opened by text messages to Marcy and let her read what I had sent to her last night. Then I showed her what I had sent out this morning. By the time she was done viewing she had to wipe her tear-stained eyes. What she knew was bad had just got a lot worse. By what the video showed their relationship involved one other person.

"By the end of the day, everyone will know," I said. "Jace will go public in his quest for the truth. It may end up that both are mine or both are Jacks or maybe neither of us is their biological father of any of them. The question I'm playing with now was the person making the video male or female."

Maureen, I guess saw the tears in my eyes because she stood up and moved over beside me just to hold my hand. We didn't say a word until the waitress took our order. Finally, I had to let go of her hand so I could eat.

Heath and Marcy had married at nineteen, she was the youngest of the bridesmaids but even at that age, she'd be infatuated with him. She thought he'd been so handsome back then and still was.

He drove a long distant truck so Marcy could continue her university education. When she graduated and got hired by the state, she was offered three or four locations but chose the one back in her hometown. Now she knew why it was to be near her first love Jack whom their parents never approved of. Maureen looked at Heath and felt that he could not handle knowing that for now.

When Health was home she spent as much as her free time with them as possible. Heath was an honest man who always treated her as an equal. When she was having difficulties, it was him she went to.

He taught her to look at situations from all sides, making her big problems become small. It wasn't hard for her to fall in love with him. It was so real to her that every man who had tried to court her since had to meet the standards he set.

Her parents were looking for her to marry but Maureen could not tell them that she loved someone else and always had. He was a loyal man who had never looked at another woman.

She just had to find a way to keep Heath in her life for now. When the time was right, she would make her move and prove to him forever that he had married the wrong sister.

"Heath do you know where you will be living.' Maureen asked "Linda and Lauren asked Mom and Dad to take them in. They are angry upset and determined but are so proud of their father."

"The girls told Mom and Dad they will tell the court that they want to live with you." She said "Mom and Dad explained to them that you are doing what is right for the long term. I can bring them to you, on the weekends so you can see them if you want."

I opened up my notes and gave her the address of the farm.

"My dad and I have started building a gas bar and convenience store near this location. I will be staying with the renter of the farm we own." I said. "I will have to check with them before I can give an answer to your question. We are putting a large three-bedroom apartment on top in which I will live in."

"Why out there?" Maureen asked.

"We own ten acres one each side of the intersection that we plan to subdivide and sell it off as three-quarter-acre lots after we have got it developed," I explained. "If need to we can take more of the farm as needed. There is nothing in the area so the store will be a convenience for a lot and a drawing point."

"How did you find it." Maureen asked. "according to google maps there is nothing near there"

"I was cutting across country to save time." I explained. "there was a lot of traffic on the road. I noticed the sign at a four-way stop and followed it. The traffic flow would support the business.

After we finished the meal, I picked up the ticket. Maureen leaned in and kissed me on the cheek like she always did. It made me smile.

"Keep in the back of your mind Heath." Maureen said, "There is a lot of us who have always loved you for being the man you are."

Well, driving I called my father and explained everything. He said he would get me one of the best divorce lawyers possible.

I clocked the mileage to where I was going it was only seventy-five miles. It was just after eight-thirty when I arrived at the construction site.

I smiled when I saw it because dad was going big. It would have eight pumps for passenger vehicles to small commercial trucks and two for the big rigs on the far right side. The holes had been dug and the blocks framed for the start of the spillage collection system for if the tanks ever started to leak. The floor and concrete needed for steel support started.

I got into the construction trailer and saw the design that dad was working from it was just like all his others except for the twenty-four hundred square feet apartment on top. I smiled too because It meant he saw the potential of the area.

After about two hours I headed out to the farm. Bill Robinson came out to greet me. He loved my restored old ford truck. Those were the days when speed, weight, and hard metal were supreme.

The Missus was about to serve lunch and I was told to come in. The Missus as Bill called her prepared a typical farmers lunch and she was tickled pink by how much I ate.

After the meal, I started to help her clean up. While she put the leftovers away, I started the dishes. She noticed I was no longer wearing a wedding ring. By the time I had dried them, and she had put them away the fresh pot of perked coffee was ready.

I spent the next two hours explaining how the last two days went. Bill said the girls and their aunt would be welcome here. It would be nice to have some youngins around again. It gives me someone to do some grilling for.

I texted Maureen and said you can come every Friday night and go home on Sunday. She texted back it was a date.

Thursday afternoon I reviewed the disk on my laptop in the whole shoot it did not show another face. Using my cellphone as a wi-fi link I sent my father everything including the address and phone number of Ms. Connors. I told him to contact Jace Redding to get where Jack will be and when. And have him served as soon as possible. Marcy could be served at the social services office in town. I even sent the video file uploaded from the disk.