Because

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In pure spite, I texted Macy to tell her I'd viewed the whole video and said it was not much to write home about. Other sluts had done better performances.

Maureen was a tax specialist thankfully it was the slowest part of the year. As soon as the girls got out of school they were on the road. She had to laugh as they texted their father every ten to fifth teen minutes.

The seventy-five-mile drive seemed to go quickly. When they reached the construction site, they text the final time. The drove down the road until they saw him standing there at the end of the driveway waiting for them.

Linda and Lauren jumped out of Maureen's car and ran into my arms. Bill and the Missus were introduced. I finally learned her name was Betty. The girls loved the room Betty had prepared for them. Bill had shown everybody their rooms while Betty finished preparing a huge dinner. When we were done dinner, I started cleaning up. Betty watched as my daughters and I did the dishes up so she could put them away.

Bill told the girls about the huge swing set, the swimming pond and the small motorcycles that they could learn to ride if I gave me permission. I had been worried about what they would do but Bill and Betty had it all figured out. After the kids went to bed for the night Maureen and I got to talk.

"Heath it's been a crazy couple of day's all hells broken loose," Maureen said. "Everything is coming out. Jack was the boy she snuck out to see as we were growing up. That is how long they have been involved with each other."

"That explains a lot," I said. "I was safe and secure. Jack was the wild side that she secretly graved. She didn't know that he knew it and he played it to his advantage. Jack will run and leave Marcy with what she deserves nothing."

"Mom and Dad talked to child services and If you give them your permission in writing they will be allowed to keep them until you find a place," Maureen explained. "They also talked to the kids in private and afterward we were all told that Marcy because of lifestyle she had been in there was no way they could recommend her getting custody."

Maureen looked at me and saw the tears running down my face. It had finally hit me. I told her to go and let me work it out, but she refused and stayed with me.

Marcy was sitting at the kitchen table reflecting on the last two days. Thursday had been a quiet day. Today had been anything but.

Jace Redding had served her while she was at work. He was taking her to court. He wanted to know if there was a direct DNA link between her daughters and him.

The truth be known it had been years since the twins were conceived that she no longer remembered.

Heath had warned her the battle was coming but after the initial shock she had written it off as his being just angry. What had really taken her down was Heath's text message to all their friends and family.

She had never seen Jack as her second husband but as she learned from the lawyer today legally, he was. From the day she moved Jack into her house, he was in a common-law relationship with her. Legally after the first year, they had the same legal rights as a married couple.

As a result, Heath was going to be successful when he sued Jack that was a certain the only question was how much he would be awarded.

The lawyer said that Heath was going to be viewed very favorable in the divorce courts because he was being wronged for so long.

If she had collected rent during the last three years and could prove it by monthly bank statements things might of being different. As it was there was no proof that he was contributing to anything in relation to the household expenses. Thus, the court would view him as being a kept man

It was just at closing that the real bombshell hit. Her supervisor called her into the office and laid it all out.

She had gone out after hours on Thursday to a Mrs. and Mr. Klaus Rubenstein's residence concerning a custody issue at their request.

They explained what had transpired the night before and asked for the state's guidance going forward.

"After talking to the children involved. I told the grandparents that if they got written authority to look after the kids from the father, we would accept them as having temporary custody until the case is decided. I know they are your parents." Her supervisor said.

"Marcy, I can't transfer you at this time but as soon as there is a spot available I will. I can't terminate you or fire you but your effectiveness as a social worker in this area is gone. No one would accept your word about anything you say so your permanently assigned to office work and you have to turn over your current caseload to others." She said with disgust.

Marcy understood she had nobody to blame but herself. It had been her choice and her choice alone to keep chasing Jack. It was finally hitting her that there were consequences for everything we did.

It had been a busy Saturday Linda and Lauren had been geared up. It was a hoot listening to him explain to my daughter's the do and don'ts about the small motorcycles the were standing beside. It was amazing to watch as they took to it. After two hours Bill said that was enough for the day because their bodies were going to be stiff and sore.

Seeing they were sweaty he said, "go throw yourself in the pond for a quick dip."

Betty and Maureen were drawing closer. About four the girls were called in to help prepare part of supper. I had to check up on them because it was something they had never done. The four ladies were at the kitchen table cutting onions for two dishes and peeling hot boiled potatoes to make potato salad.

Bill started warming his barbeque up getting ready to cook the steaks he had thawed. I assisted him where I could. We ate the steaks, potato salad and baked beans outside at the picnic table.

It was interesting that neither the tv nor their cellphones had been used once all day. It was like the twins were discovering a whole new life. It was the girls who decided they wanted to go to bed early because they were tired.

The four of us sat and had a few beers as we played cards until we called it a night.

Sunday after lunch they headed for home. Maureen had got a handwritten letter witnessed by Billy and Betty giving them the permissions they required.

Klaus Rubenstein called me early Monday morning to thank me for getting the letter back to him as quick as possible. He had taken it personally into the office. The supervisor copied it for their records and then gave him a legal notice to show all concerned that they were legal custodians of their granddaughter's.

We got into the history of his daughter and Jack. I ended up learning a lot of things I didn't know about

The following Friday Morning Jake Redding was in Austin Texas picking up a load of sterilized medical equipment when he got served. That same morning just after the social services office opened Marcy Cummings got served.

I got a text message from Maureen asking me for my waist measurements. I asked why. She responded so we can go swimming in the pond with the kids. I texted back thirty-four.

I was taking a walk in the early afternoon when the cell phone notifications buzzed. It was a text from Marcy. It read: 'have you calmed down enough to talk.'

I responded. 'Nothing to talk about your parents and Maureen has told me the history from sneaking out to meet him to now. What I'm trying to answer for myself if he has always been your one why did you marry me.' Not surprisingly I got no further response.

I don't know who more excited. when Maureen pulled in with the kids. The three of us or the three of them. Maureen looks absolutely stunning. Her smile alone was contagious. After hugging me the girls asked me a question quietly to which I answered yes but only if they agree.

As they headed over to greet Bill and Betty Maureen kissed me firmly on the lips, taking me by surprise. I told Maureen she had to hear the girls. So, we turned to their direction. Somehow Maureen slipped her hand into mine.

"We were wondering," Lauren said.

"If it would be alright for us to call you grandpa and grandma?" Linda added.

Of course, they said ok but what surprised us was that Betty got teary-eyed. We learned later that they had no children because she had never been able to conceive. That simple request from my daughters were words she thought she would never hear in her life.

After dinner, I told Maureen it was confirmed that both Marcy and Jack Redding had been served. Then I showed her my last message from Marcy and my response.

"You know my sister can't explain her action," Maureen said. "because if she did, she would have to admit the truth about herself to herself."

"Enough of your sister Maureen," I replied. "When are you going to find a man capable to love you as you deserve?"

"Don't be surprised, but I have already found him." She responded, "My problem is getting him to realize it."

Bill and I were both early risers, so we were sitting outside enjoying a freshly perked cup of coffee first thing in the morning.

"Heath, Betty is my second wife." He said, "I was first married to her sister who done me wrong much as Marcy did to you."

"You're telling me why?" I asked.

"Don't let your hurt keep you from seeing what's in front of you. Maureen has been there for you since day one. When you ready be sure to ask yourself why?"

It was then that I started to clue in. Maureen was a best friend. Did she want more? If she did why?

"Bill, what took you to realize that Betty was interested in you?" I asked.

"A cast-iron frying pan over my head." He laughed. "After she caught a neighbor girl trying to flirt with me. Since we could not have kids of our own, we took in foster children for years."

Our conversation ended because we heard voices as the rest of the household was coming alive.

After the twins rode the motorcycles for three hours it was time to go for a swim. So, we all went. Bill and Betty brought down the lawn chairs to watch us play with the beach ball for a while.

Maureen looked stunning in her white bikini. With her auburn hair pinned back behind her ears, her full ripe breasts bouncing as she tried to hit the ball back, she couldn't help getting my attention. The way she walked in bare feet caused a slight wiggle in her tush. I had my eyes on it as we walked down to the pond. Bill had got me looking at her in a different way.

The pond was deeper than I figured and fed by a small creek. He had created it using railroad ties in a low section of the land. As a result, it had its own little waterfall. Our first game of beach ball volleyball was one adult with one child then the two girls against us. For the four of us, it was a time of laughter, sarcasm and just plain fun. It was nice just being us.

Each of my daughters took turn having me dive under them then lifting them up so they could dive off of my shoulders. Finally, Bill and Betty said they were going to go start supper. Linda and Lauren decided to go to help them.

I dived under the water and came up between Maureen's leg flipping her over. She laughed as she came up with her hair completely wet. Then she moved into me.

Looking into her eyes I saw what they showed for the first time. Not saying a word, as I lowered my head towards her as she raised hers to mine. As we shared our first sensual kiss, I realized there was more love shared in that kiss then I ever had with Marcy.

"Wow'" I said, "that was intense."

Maureen smiled and said. "you don't know how long I waited for this."

She moved in so I could hold her tight. Our bodies pressed together tight with the water around us up to our necks. Our mouths searching out each other in sheer delight. Our tongues searching each other's mouth out creating our own unique dance. We were oblivious to anything around us. Finally, we broke it off when we heard Bill yell suppers will be ready in twenty minutes.

We broke it off and headed back to get changed for dinner. As soon as we entered the house Betty knew.

"Looks like it's starting to work out, how did you clue him in?" Betty asked with a big grin.

"She didn't I told Heath about your wicked right with the cast iron frying pan," Bill said with a chuckle. The twins heard him say it and he had to tell them the story of how they had gotten together.

It was after supper when the twins had gone to bed. The fresh air with being out in the country was wearing them out. I was sitting on the back porch on a pillowed swing when Maureen came out and sat down beside me.

I put my arm around her as she leaned against me and said "Mother figured it out when I brought the twins home last week. To her, I seemed happier than I had in years. I guess my poker face wasn't as good as I thought."

"How did she take it." I said. "there must be a lot of concern considering all that's going on"

"She asked if it had reached the point that there was something going on," Maureen said. "I honestly told her no. Then she said how long have you been in love with him. I said since the summer before they got married."

"Wow that long and it takes all this for me to notice," I said.

"I was expecting a great big lecture from her." Maureen said. "all she said if it works out, I will get your dad to accept it. Then she explained that our dad had been her older sisters throw away. She thanks her for that every day."

I was kissing Maureen goodbye on Sunday afternoon when Lauren said to Linda who appeared to be shocked. Aunt Maureen had been in love with dad for years. It took what mom did to dad for him to figure it out. If Maureen gets her way they will be married as soon as he's divorced.

As they drove away, I found myself asking How did my daughter know?

"Heath." Bill said, "let's go for a little walk I got an idea to throw at you."

We walked off the front of the property to the road over the bridge that covered the small creek to the other side of the property. There was a nice section of land that was originally part of the house area.

"This would be a perfect spot for a house, don't you think," Bill said. "That way Lauren and Linda could come over whenever they wanted to ride the bikes, or the horses were buying."

"Whose idea was this?" I asked.

"Betty and Maureen's early this morning." He laughed, "they're going to spring the idea on you next week."

Klaus called me first thing Monday morning. Jace Redding had gotten a court order for blood to drawn on Lauren and Linda. I had to explain to him what I knew. He was devastated to learn there was a question of paternity. Until then he believed that Marcy had just been involved with him for the last three years.

He was so upset with the revelation that he walked into the social services and told his daughter in front of everybody that as far as he was concerned, she was dead in his eyes.

I talked to my mother in law who informed me that Ms. Connor had told her that she had provided a notarized statement for my lawyer. Jack is due back in town on Wednesday do you think you should be around to see whats going on. You could stay here. I told her I would think about it.

I called John Sexsmith and inquired if I could slip in and stay at his house on Tuesday night. He said sure because he had some things to share with me. Bill suggested I take his vehicle so that nobody would recognize it.

I said I would but only if he took the truck and took his wife out for a day on the town. He laughed and said you're pretty smart for a young feller.

Dusk had already settled when I slipped into town. I called John to make sure he was home before I pulled into his driveway.

It seemed that Marcy had another gentleman caller at the house regularly since I had left. He was over at the house right then. When I looked through John's binoculars, I recognized the face instantly. It was Jack's older married brother.

Jace Redding was surprised to hear from me. I said I needed to see him and gave him the address I was staying at. When he showed up, I gave him the key to my house. Telling him he had to see it to believe what I had found out. I told him I had discovered who the one filming Jack and Marcy was. They were currently together in the third-floor bedroom.

John and I watched him walk over to my front door. Using the key, he walked in.

"What do you think he's going to do when he finds out who he is?" John asked

"Jace Redding is a proud man, it all depends on what his pride pushes him to do," I responded. "I just hope it doesn't push him past the breaking point.

We were just sitting in the kitchen when we heard the sound from the firing of a gun. We feared the worse. John called nine one one.

When the police, fire department and an ambulance showed up we went outside and watched. John and could I not stop laughing. To us, it was a hoot seeing Marcy half-naked, and Jason Jack's brother in cuffs. We got concerned when we saw Jace Redding coming out being carried on the cot.

John pulled out the police scanner and set it up. We learned that Jace had busted into the third-floor bedroom and Jason had shot him thinking it was a home burglary happening. Jace was being transported with a shoulder injury.

We stepped back outside to be noticed by Marcy who now had some clothing on. She looked at me standing across the street and her face went white. Things for her had gone from bad to worse.

John said to me I can't believe it she was involved with both brothers. I said I knew there had been a third person, but I did not know who. I feel sorry for Jace he doesn't deserve this. No one does.

At six Wednesday morning, I pulled into my in-law's place. Klaus Rubenstein was already up preparing for the day. He had the door open before I got out of the door. Over coffee, before anyone else got up I broke the news to him about what had happened last night. Rose his wife was stunned to see me but gave me a big hug right away.

It wasn't long till my daughters were down fully dressed. Both were thrilled to see me. Of course, I drove them to school before returning to the in-law's residence.

Klaus had gone to work. Rose and I had a long talk about both her daughters. She and I both came to the same conclusion that Marcy had never loved me at all.

I went to see Jace Redding who was resting with his wife near his side. When she was introduced to me, she stood up me and started choking up as I took her into my arms Jace heard me tell her not to feel responsible for the stupidity of their kids.

Jace smiled and said. "Heath has always taken things in stride. One thing I can say is that I've never seen him lose his temper."

"I've come close to it a few times," I said. "I thought if I ever lost it, I would kill someone."

Jace laughed. "Jason's in jail, Jack is facing bankruptcy since he's lost his trust. We don't know what Jason's wife going to do. It's a real mess. And then there's you. Do you want to come back as management?"

I had to refuse because, as I tried to explain had developed a new attitude towards life.

I went to the transportation center and watched as Jack got signed in and signed out for the last time. Jace had told me he was due in about one. Watching him drive off in anger was a real hoot. Knowing his explosive nature, I called John Sexsmith asking him to watch my house because I expected trouble.

Maureen was just shutting down for the night when the receptionist came into her office.

"You have a nice looking gentleman asking for you. He's holding a dozen red roses." She said. "He wants to know if you would like to go out for dinner."

Maureen followed her out wondering who it could be.

If I had any doubt about how Maureen felt it was erased when she saw me. Those tears forming in her eyes showed it all.