All Comments on 'Because He Could'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 197 Comments
WellplayedsirWellplayedsirabout 2 months ago

Even better than EAT ME, BILL SHAKESPEARE

WellplayedsirWellplayedsirabout 2 months ago

How delusional is that "I am going to keep on sleeping with him until he is gone and then we will just continue on like nothing happened.

Her new husband deserves evrything that is comming his way knowing what she did and still marrying her anyways.

I would have also disowned his sister,

If I were the sisters husband there would have to be a ironclad postnup, or divorced her knowing her true colors.

OldmantruckerOldmantruckerabout 2 months ago

💯💯💯👍👍👍👍🙋😁😉🤷🎉🍕🍕🍺🍺🍺

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNiceabout 2 months ago

And Hooked continues w/ quality storytelling. I enjoyed the read and the resolution. Thanks for sharing your gift with us.

AardieAardieabout 2 months ago

A bit of an abrupt end. No winners in this story, just losers.

CagivagurlCagivagurlabout 2 months ago

5 Stars for a good tale...

As is the way with hooked.

Entertaining and intriguing.

Cagivagurl

RePhilRePhilabout 2 months ago

Gotta admire a guy who knows the right way to drink scotch! Cheers! Oh and like Cagivagurl said 5stars

TajfaTajfaabout 2 months ago

Good but a sorry tale. Do people like her and his parents really exist?

The sad thing is that he never met anyone to make his life full again. Then his parents didn't seem to care all that much. As I said, just a sorry tale. 4 stars

RetiredsleeveRetiredsleeveabout 2 months ago

Enjoyed it, like all of Hooked stories The only issue I had is that Dad gets relegated to the family table as compared to the wedding table. He didn’t do anything wrong yet the mother gets the wedding table.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 2 months ago

Hi, Hooked, great story with the hope of the early part being quashed and left with splinters that had to be pulled, painfully, at the discovery and then for many years to follow. It’s a hollow feeling but it sounds right for divorce and for their situation. Thanks for a great story and for participating in Randi’s event.

Pinto931Pinto931about 2 months ago

He should have divorced his whole family and done more to her. Damp squib ending to an interesting story. 3*.

amyyumamyyumabout 2 months ago

Nice -- but the MC was a better brother than I would have been; and a better ex-hsband.

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 2 months ago

A pretty abrupt ending imo, but still a very good story.

I guess that it would be unrealistic for either of his parents to have at least apologized sincerely for what happened, it was made clear that his older brother was their favorite. Everyone knows that saying that "blood is thicker than water", the real saying is that "the blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb" which means that family are the ones who you choose. His family chose Wayne time after time, clearly. After the fallout they still made their choices.

I would have preferred that he could find someone new to share a life with, but I guess living well single is a great end too.

KahunabobKahunabobabout 2 months ago

3/5 ⭐ for me. Felt a bit rushed. MC got out of the marriage, but in a way the wayward wife still won. She found another guy, had a happy everafter. As for the MC? Looks like he's still single. I'd have liked the MC to come down a bit harder on the family. Specifically the sister. I'd probably have had the MC go NC with all of them. Then again, that's a trope that's done to death, so maybe this is better from a writing p.o.v..

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 2 months ago

Meh 2 Stars for being a boring and stereotypical cheating brother and wife story.

stev2244stev2244about 2 months ago

As usual, well written and upsetting. Just what I want to see in LW. 5*

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 months ago

I enjoyed the story. Full of angst and a sense of justice at the end. No way could the MC have accepted that kind of betrayal.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 months ago

Except she never apologized because she never saw what she did as wrong.

Which begs the question: why did she marry Jeff? She obviously wasn’t in love with him if she could cheat on him and not feel even the slightest remorse or shame. In fact, it made no sense.

And considering 50% of marriages end in divorce, no one would care if they were divorced or no even why. Hell, in my family there are countless affairs and divorces and no one treats them poorly.

This isn’t the 1800’s. No one cars who’s married or not. And you never explained why her 2nd husband would approach Jeff and ask if she would cheat on him. If you have to ask, then you probably shouldn’t have gotten married. And after 20 years, why would she care about her ex husbsnd. She was divorced longer than they were married.

RahulbhatnagafRahulbhatnagafabout 2 months ago

The guy in the story is the ultimate cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I stopped reading at the part where wifey was going to stay with brother for a month at a time away from hubby and her own family. Too stupid to bother reading. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

could be so true in so many relationships nowadays

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Is this a repost? I could swear I've read it before

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Five stars until I got to the part about him "sipping on a shot of Glenmorangie single malt with a teaspoon of water". without telling us if it was Ealanta or Signet or something else, how old it was, what type of glass you used (and how old the glass was and how old the dishwasher was), what kind of water was used (and how old it was), and how the water was measured (teaspoon as part of cutlery or as a measuring device used in cooking) and what the specific ratio was. If you're going to throw in unneeded details, why not go whole hog?

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy035about 2 months ago

Good story, well told. 5 stars for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I liked the MC in this story but what's with leaning on the son and daughter to treat their mother respectfully? Nobody who is capable of holding a grudge like he was would have been concerned about that especially in view of the monumental level of disrespect she demonstrated to him and them.

\

Mel needed to be very concerned rather than amused by Susan's continuing fixation with her ex husband. There may be trouble ahead...............

\

I thought the MC dealt with Susan perfectly once he had confirmed what she was up to with his despicable brother and one of the highlights of the story was his death. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. Liked also that he told his parents where to go when he discovered their complicity in Susan's deceit. Not many characters in LW have the balls to do that because it's family but the fact that it's family just makes it a greater magnitude of betrayal to me.

JR

Kernow2023Kernow2023about 2 months ago

the bitch got away lightly , he shouldn't have kept in contact with the sister either

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Awesome story! I don't know about becoming buddies with the husband towards the end, but the last paragraph brought that into focus. I just wish he would have remarried instead of her, or he runs into the new husband, who tells the MC his wife is away helping his dying brother or sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I agree with others. It was well written, but ended very abruptly. We never got the cliche happy end where he finds someone to share his life with, and the story ends at what would have been a final confrontation.

That being said, ignoring such an entitled woman was the meanest and kindest thing he could have done. That's always a clever move, and authors don't use it nearly enough. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What a story! But I've learned to expect that from this fine writer. How his parents & sister could actually agree to his wife screwing his brother, even if the brother's dying. And keeping it a secret, which would be the obvious play, so to speak. At least the sister apologized for her part in it.

It's telling that his kids & her family reacted worse towards the slut than his own parents did. Her apology came years upon years late, & by that time, it's beyond too little. Even after being served along with the talk with her husband, she still went to they dying brother again. 4 stars Bob

sermexsermexabout 2 months ago

Yeah they do exist I’m a survivor of one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I really like you Hooked1957. Your story ideas are original and intriguing.

But why does the husband never come out the winner? And to top it off, the bad guys usually end up mostly ok. Why? I just don't understand. This guy disowns his family and divorces his wife and everyone is basically fine.

The parents never seek reconciliation. Never see the error of their ways. The wife gets pregnant, has the baby, and everyone (besides the MC) embraces them both. Then she even remarries while the husband has no one special.

Worst of all, the brother wins! Sure he dies, but everyone will eventually die. He got to die knowing he'd stolen his brother's wife, wrecked his marriage, and he probably knew he got the wife pregnant. How in the world is there any justice for the MC? He pretty much just gets divorced. That's literally it.

Yes, this is probably more realistic. But everyone knows real life sucks at times. I just wish the good guys could truly win and the bad guys truly lose...in fiction at least.

Still, I thank you for sharing your talent with us. You are a good storyteller.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

IMO, the only thing that could have been added dto make it more "fun" would be for Susan to screw dad after moving in with Jeff's parents so "mom" could see just how loving kit really was....

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 2 months ago

Like that last sentence very much.

"written off the books with a simple check payable to 'I'm sorry.'"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Gave it a 3*. Would have been a 4* if he'd kicked his brothers ass - don't care that he was dying - made the story wimpy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sorry, but i would have nit let the asshoke brother off so easily, terminal cancer or not. First if all, finding the slut in bed with him, and all he does is throw a pot of cold water on them? My first follow up after tge brother moutged off woukd have been to kiss the side of his head with the pot in my hand. The butch wife woukdn't have a home to return to, and i sure aa fuck woukdn't lament the love lost by being a whiny loser and not moving on. Also, tge the fuck happened to the little bastard son? You've definitely written better stories, Hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Didn't like it at all I'm afraid. He gets betrayed by most people closest to him and he does nothing. Pretty wimpy behaviour tbh. 1* because I'll never be a fan of weak men or women. And the MC you've written is exactly that, weak.

CHUCK2468

shadrachtshadrachtabout 2 months ago

Didn't care for the resolution. It was well written, but completely joyless. I don't read to be depressed. 3*

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 2 months ago

Good story. I read a similar story a while ago. Still good.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 months ago

You set the beginning up nicely, and it was going along great, then the ending just fell off a cliff.

1) There was no real contrition from Susan, just anger and irritation.

2) Susan got a happy ending, remarrying a good guy, and having the lover's baby.

3) Where were the slut's consequences? Non-existent.

4) The husband got shit on by his wife, brother, sister, and parents. Where were their consequences?

5) Where was the husband's happy ending?

This story was just about a guy having his life ruined, and ending up alone. One of your worst stories so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wayne — what a champ!

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 months ago

Eh. Too soft pedaled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Had to stretch it to get to a 3.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 months ago

...a check payable to "I'm sorry."

Funny shit. Good story, thank you.

I agree with Amyyum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

He pays for the wedding and his daughter had it arranged so that he sat at a table with family friends instead of at the family table. What BS. Why did he put up with that while paying for the entire wedding. The mom and the grandmother should have be relegated to the cheap seats. He was way too kind to his wife, sister and mother as this was a consumate betrayal by all three.

And dying or not, the brother deserved a beatdown.

Lastly, I don't understand why he would defend his ex to her new husband. I definintely would have gone with once a cheater, always a cheater. Why would he think he bitched-slapped her entitlement away when all he did was divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Story doesn't seem plausible. Oh wait, was the author impotent the whole time? Something doesn't add up. Did he slink off silently leaving her there, as if he wanted to divorce her? Did he say he was screwing someone else from college? Or banging an ex, maybe? Also, do they resemble each other and does the narrator do impressions? This could be a common case of mistaken identity. Cuz that would change the entire storyline.

[Also - some women have insane taste in men when younger, so I'd really grain of salt the old-pinion.]

But then, plot wise, I guess the guy who'd jump one gun would jump two guns.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago
I had a thought

When Susan's new husband asked Jeff if he thought she would ever cheat again, he should have replied, "Who knows. If you ever have a brother or even maybe a sister with a terminal illness, I'd say the chances are 50/50."

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336about 2 months ago

4 stars....I still would have kicked the living shit out of my brother dying or not. I also would have started fucking the wife's best friend and had her present on those video calls. I also disagree that Jeff could have still loved his wife. Once a woman crosses that line a man can no longer feel anything but indifference and contempt for the cheating slut. He also should have told her future husband to run for the hills before they got married. All women cheat on their husbands one way or another, it is in their DNA.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hooked and the MC clearly showed the still wears frilled panties.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 months ago

Ar the end she's still an entitled woman. I wonder what happened to Jeff's parents. Thanks @Hooked1957.

Grote_01Grote_01about 2 months ago

Sorry, I feel the story is a bit rushed at the end. I am missing a decent ending. Perhaps a second chapter?

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 2 months ago

An enjoyable story of how family life can sometimes go to hell. 5*

MwestohioMwestohioabout 2 months ago

Good story. Its nice to find a writer who knows how to spell choked. It did seem like there should be more either during or after the last scene.

francemanfrancemanabout 2 months ago

We often see this in stories by American authors, and I'd really like to know whether it reflects a certain reality or was totally extravagant.

In a family, does everyone tell and almost order others how to act or do things?

Very often, grandparents, siblings and children allow themselves to tell a grown man what to do. Really?

Like a child? Can't he make his own decisions?

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 months ago

H57, thanks for sharing. To those who say "All he did is divorce her." ending a marriage of nearly two decades is a life-altering event, especially when kids are involved. Granted, holding her up to public ridicule might make him feel better, for a minute, but then what's that do to his kids? Being an adult is hard, being an asshole - not so much.

AlluredAlluredabout 2 months ago

A great story, always a pleasure to read your stories.

jocko_smithjocko_smithabout 2 months ago

Good story but a very disappointing ending. The slut finds a good guy, but the decent man she cheated on doesn't find a decent woman ? Sorry, not a happy ending, and I was hoping for one. Yeah, real life sometimes means the good guy gets the shaft, but why read that sort of tale ? I much prefer stories where karma has a hand. Hey. they're fictional after all, why not put a happier ending ?

imanononeimanononeabout 2 months ago

I liked it and scored accordingly. I do wish there could have been a more complete denoument to the story, including more about the MC's sorry parents and sister and a more complete conversation between MC and wife.

anon.1

Chuckles1966Chuckles1966about 2 months ago

Good except the ending.

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 months ago

Well written, as usual. The story line ? I really think the slut deserved more. Still a five on quality alone

kelchakelchaabout 2 months ago

Damn good story. 5*

Thanks

JH4FunJH4Funabout 2 months ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Good tale. It earned the Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating I gave it. It is my favorite ending for a LW tale. Nothing is better than a Life Well Live (LWL).

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 months ago

Bit too much family drama but that is what you promised.

CD1929CD1929about 2 months ago

As always Mr. Hooked you deliver.

5 stars

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 months ago

I loved the last line!

5

Reader2021Reader2021about 2 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Thx U for a most excellent story!

rodryder44rodryder44about 2 months ago

Wayne and his parents are despicable people. They deserve each other.. Susan is a tragic personality. It was a good story.

NegateGivityNegateGivityabout 2 months ago

But she didn't apologize. She kept cheating on him.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 2 months ago

Where Traci??

I always feel bereft when Hooked1957 drops a story without Traci.

Storm113Storm113about 2 months ago

This would've been a 5, but him getting put on the back burner for holidays and his kids weddings ruined it, badly. You tried to make him look strong, but he wiped out, and his kids basically supported their mom. His parents should've been dropped from his kids lives, he should've been spending the holidays with them, not after. He should've been at the family table, not his ex-family and ex-wife. 2*, not 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I'm sorry....but I would have arranged to move all liquid assets I could offshore for my future. Then I'd have have snuck back to California...and waited a few days until my slut wife left the house. And I'd have gone in and beaten my brother half to death. And just left him for her to find.

Then...I'd go back and visit my parents. And I would have tied my cunt of a mother to a chair and then beaten my father half to death with her watching.

I'd plead temporary insanity. Due to the situation. Let the sensational trials that would follow do the job for me of letting the world know what a cheating redneck family fucking slut whore my wife was. Appearing in court in his home state as well as California court with her pregnant belly. Hahaha...the shame of having to talk about her and her MIL justifications for her to fuck her BIL under cross examination. And not even using protection? God what a stupid cunt. I know its fiction, but geez...could she have been written and dumber?

Jail time would be worth it. Although my guess is that he'd get minimal jail time based on a jury trial of his peers.

She would pretty much have a scarlet A tattooed across her forehead figuratively for years before it all died down. She'd have to move and change her name.

And it would be clear to everyone in my family what I thought of them.

If my mother or father ever tried to speak to me again after that? I'd open hand bitch slap their faces as hard as I could every time they tried to open their mouths. They'd get the picture pretty damn quick. Same wirh my moron sister.

I'm serious. I have been in exactly one physical altercation as an adult...had plenty of fights as a child. But I don't use my fists typically.

But in this case? My brother would have been in a lot more pain during his last months on earth. And his balls and dick probably wouldn't have done him much good after some steel toed boots to the groin.

And I've never struck a woman, but I might if his happened to me? I very well might have had to shut my mother up with a back hand or two to her mouth. I'd have started referring to and calling her "the pimp". Since she arranged and encouraged my wife to become a whore.

Good story. Doubt it would ever happen this way. Not saying their aren't siblings who fuck their brothers in law or sisters in law.

But who'd wanna fuck a half dead, dying emaciated asshole with terminal lung cancer. The one person I knew who had cancer in his lungs had immediate emergency surgery that removed one half of the lung and then was so sick (and I know he didn't look all that attractive to the ladies around him) for the next 4 months until he passed that there's no chance he could get an erection let alone actually fuck and satisfy a healthy woman's sexual needs. I remember visiting him and he got into a coughing fit so bad he was spitting blood.

So...the scenario is obviously very fictional. But I do have a big family. And if one of my brothers fucked my wife with encouragement from my mother, father and one of my sisters? I'd lose it. There would be hospital type pain spread around the family for sure. And eventual jail time for me.

Good story as usual from this author. Evokes good emotional response.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This plot has been done before on multiple occassions. I don't remember that there was a pregnancy in the previous stories.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 months ago

The ending just kinda poofed. Did you run out of steam or just couldn't think of a way forward? I'm not giving you shit for it. I liked the story and was curious

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I don't know man. His brother went to his grave smug that he won. His parents and family got away with it. Susan got another love while the MC was left lonely for over 12 years. This story was depressing, man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

No proper ending?

WargamerWargamerabout 2 months ago

Thanks Hooky, a good story, l enjoyed it.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sorry, MC is a effing IDIOT. He knows his brother is an horny a-hole w/o ANY thought against screwing him over and STILL he lets his wife go stay with him alone for a month every 6 weeks. Yeah. No ONE could have seen THAT problem coming. He got what he deserved. Bad score for not allowing anon comments- that some of us would like to read. Stupid discovery. He should have kicked the crap out of his brother. Any real man would have. Maybe covered his entire apt with essence of skunk. Stupid ending. She's lucky she's not wearing his meal. TOO BAD he doesn't remarry and his folks know NOTHING.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This was pretty good up until the last page or so. The kids should have supported their father, as the wronged party, and had little to do with their mother and nothing to do with their paternal grandparents and the bastard child. And the MC paid for the wedding but the bride didn't care enough about him to insist that their mother and paternal grandparents either sit at a separate table or else not come? And the MC lives the rest of his life alone but the cheating wife gets a new husband, and he is befriended by the MC? Sorry, I had to deduct some points for the way you ended the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

10 stars! He proved she was a whore, thanks to his dying brother, sister, and mother. He took care of his kids, and his folks, and his ex-whore took care of her child by his low-life brother. Jeff was totally right, even if it's fiction. Hopefully the whore rots in hell with his scum brother...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good story about a guy who has some principles and moral character. One point however, at first I thought that she moved on and got more shafted, but in truth that was his decision and if he wanted to wallow in elf pity and anger...so that was on him. I have read many stories that the spouse' s family took the rats side and I guess it happens, however I never could understand why they thought the rat deserved anything but pure contempt..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Epilogue: Being a cheating skank slut Susan did cheat on Melvin. He wasn't as understanding as sissy wimp Jeff who didn't even have the balls to take out his bastard brother, or sell his whore to a Tijuana whore house. Melvin caught her with her lover and both disappeared, never to be seen again. He did confuse in loser Jeff that torturing both of them before they died was very soothing!

lujon2019lujon2019about 2 months ago

eh, what kind of limp dicked peice of shit keeps a relationship with the sister who betrayed him but not the mother, and lets all the incestous loving backstabbers have pride of place at the wedding?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great build up. Terrible ending. It felt like u just wanted it to end

Happily_Married87Happily_Married87about 2 months ago

Great story I enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

OMG this one was bad man, given the caracter of his brother, his past remarks, what happened at the wedding, still sending his wife for extended period of time, sister and mom on it, wife has no remorse, not even running after him, getting pregnant, only divorcing her, being buddies with new husband, never even living a good life but always keeping a moral high ground till last conversation... cliche after cliche, so weak and unbelievable compared to your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Been done before and done better. Implausible in that his wife goes away in the first place and the MC gets no say in it. Becomes unbelievable when it’s rinse repeat against his objections.

doctrptdoctrptabout 2 months ago

Did not care for the ending. She really didn't suffer, and the brother got off scott free. Parents got off with nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well done!

kirei8kirei8about 2 months ago

Not even close to enough payback. This is one story where deadly force should be used...about 5 fucking times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I would have loved it if the brother's 'terminal illness' was just a scam to get into the wife's panties. I mean how long could he have spun that out? He obviously wasn't having any luck holding on to a real wife of his own. Maybe 3 years of dying and tapping the sister-in-law, getting her pregnant a couple of times and then getting bored with her too and kicking her to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved it. No violence.just moved on. What a stupid women you wrote in this story.

mndhanson017mndhanson017about 2 months ago

The last line made it feel like it ended abruptly, made me want to see more of her reaction after he said and what happened later on like did his dad ever go fuck Belinda just to peeve off his mother and so forth. Interesting how the dad didn't hold true on his own promise, when he told Wayne to not mess with Susan. MC already figured that they weren't worth jail time, the kids may reconciled, but I don't think Will's in laws want her around.

robbo069robbo069about 2 months ago

Great read, but I would have found more pleasure in the new husband cheating on his new wife, with maybe her best friend, then she may have understood the pain her ex went through, with her cheating with his dying brother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Okay, well as a story it is pretty good and riveting, but I'm really confused. I was looking for a "Loving Wives" tale and this is was marked as that genre but can you explain how this is a "Loving" wives tale? Cause this ain't one. This is a type of non-con cuckold story. Granted the husband doesn't go along with her doing it, but he's stilling being cucked by everyone but his kids and brother in law. Damn his family is fucking insane. So the whole double time with the brother was just so she could fuck him more. And then she has the gall after starting to fuck his brother, not to be interested in fucking him. She doesn't even fight for him after she came home following the reveal? Even goes back early? She clearly didn't love him any more or care about their marriage, she just wanted his brother. She completely cucked her husband and she didn't even use protection, has to be something else the mother pushed for as well. If it had been in a different category I could give it more stars than 2 but as a "Loving Wives" story, sorry, this blows in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent story! I love when pussy boys who are all talk and no action get taught their place in the world - getting shit on. The family had his number - that's slang for his family knew they had a weak ass loser in the family. Like Wayne said, "He's the winner." Everyone in the family always knew it.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

Another very good one that unfortunately lacked in consequences for the cheating wife, the asswipe brother, or the rest of his family. The fact that the cheating bitch went back to brother dearest and got pregnant took away any happiness that she ever deserved. He should make it a point to have a beer at his brothers grave, and this take a long hard piss on it.

masustacymasustacyabout 2 months ago

This is a really powerful story. Great job showing the pain that children feel when they sense their siblings are favorites. The ending was a little bitter. Jess never recovers, and worse, his mother and father never recognize just how evil their actions were.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I can't stop thinking how much of a fucking idiot OP is. That dumb slut had to get pregnant to kill any chances of reconciliation? If what was happening before wasn't enough he deserved to lose his wife, what a fucking idio!!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous