All Comments on 'Because I Could'

by VickiT375

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

****Good read good storytelling great storyline for a exciting entertaining series.🤔😉 Thanks for sharing.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Probably the saddest tale I've ever read in LW so far.

I don't know why but this hit me a bit harder than I thought.

I don't even know if this is fiction anymore.

Anyways, nice one here VickiT375. Thank you for your effort.

secretsalsecretsalabout 2 years ago

Believable story, maybe a bit too grounded. Reads more like an essay than a story, since the character arc is so flat.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 2 years ago

When it was stated that the narrating sister had to fight the fights her pussy brother lost, the dice were cast: somehow, while in utero, she got his balls.

But much was revealed when she referred to her “current husband.” She saw marriage as just as disposable as the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If he is as smart and introverted as OP claims he is, AND he was on the ground floor of the internet being created.... the "Wild West" of the internet....then it's easy to assume he 'fixed' his ex-wife easily. Think 'silk road' and other black market activities. Very few of them actually got caught. It took the police two decades to catch up to the nerds. And that's mostly because some of those nerds joined the government for some easy cash.

He was truly trapped in an abusive marriage. She murdered their unborn child. Then she tried to cuckold him. He had many months to turn that love/despair into hate. Not hot hate, but cold and distant hate. My guess is one day a vehicle showed up and his ex wife never returned again. Being such an introvert he feared accidentally telling his family, so he cut them out to keep everyone safe. He's not arrogant, he's well aware his lack of social skills. He didn't want to burden his twin with his 'dark secret'. That's why he apologized. Not for leaving so abruptly, but for leaving permanently. He has a new ID somewhere nice. He wont get caught.

MwestohioMwestohioabout 2 years ago

Pretty desolate story

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Nobody cares what happened to the two of them! If he's such an asshole and puts up with all of this, then he deserves nothing less. Help was often offered to him. So what's the nonsense? I just hope you don't tell us just as boring cases from your professional perspective in the future!

privatedancermikeprivatedancermikeabout 2 years ago

good start to your story

you are the p.i

find them ... lol

i would hope the brother grew his balls back got rich

put the bitch and her consort in a dungeon on a solitary island he owned

and made them suffer

cut off consorts dick

got her pregnant had 5 offspring that were his

and lived happily ever after with a woman that looked exactly like you

and have him return to the family being satisfied with burning the bitch

sorry but you did ask .... lol

privatedancermikeprivatedancermikeabout 2 years ago

oops i forgot

he did it just because he could lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very sad, but well written. I really wouldn’t change a thing. Keep writing.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

Very sad story. Her brother obviously felt he would never find someone and let his wife dominate and abuse him. His family should have protected him from himself. Hopefully he will re-emerge someday, a new man. His wife is doing the world a favor by not reproducing.

TajfaTajfaabout 2 years ago

Only part of a story and no ending. 2 stars

amygdalaamygdalaabout 2 years ago

Wow..just wow. “Because I Could”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To anyone who might claim this is not believable there are enough parallels to my brother's marriage to know that it could happen. When women abuse men they usually get away with it. Few men will report because they feel shame and are shamed because no real man would let that happen to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is better than its score.

wonder203wonder203about 2 years ago

Hope there is a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Should be in nonerotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What story just a page of sentences with no conclusive ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The ridiculous "not having to change the names" trope... sigh. Nobody buys it. Nobody believes. It just makes this poorly crafted short more difficult to read.

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Proof that truly evil people exist in all walks of life. The Bitch was obviously horribly twisted by her mother, but that doesn’t excuse her behavior. The brother was way too wimpy to handle the megabitch and she damn well knew it. A sad story with a mildly happy ending. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sad tale. Thanks for sharing

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

Telling a story almost entirely in narration is boring.

\

"One of the few times I saw her was when my brother turned 18, and they lost their virginity together" - "They lost their virginity together?" So she was still a virgin at 20?

\

"Please whatever you do, don't tell mom and dad. I'm sorry I can't talk to you for a while." - That sounds abusive, and certainly Was her business.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Poorly written. Bad storyline. Ridiculous conclusion

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

That wasn’t much fun, but it was interesting. I would like to read more of this story.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 2 years ago

I found nothing of comfort in the tale but it was well written.

Not all stories have satisfactory endings

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Proof that truly evil people exist in all walks of life

Actually its proof that gullible people exist in all walks of life.

This is the internet and people toss "real" around all the time.

And that said this bored me to tears.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As much as I'd want to hate her, and she deserves it, i hope they both found happiness. I hated my ex wife for years after she cheated on me, but you can't be happy with hate in you. I would like to think they both let go of their pain and found happiness. Everyone deserves to be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your first story was promising. I thought you would turn out to be a good writer. Guess I was wrong. Seems you just want to churn out stories one after another without bothering about the quality of the output. Disappointing indeed.

Burner70Burner70about 2 years ago

You not good this is crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't think I understand the angst or the bewilderment. What would anyone paying attention expect to happen? Her bitch sister in law was a hammer and her waste of protoplasm brother apparently agreed to be her nail. So she hammered him, not just because she could, but mostly because he let her, enabled her, facilitated her. She was a bully. You don't cure bullies, you just kick their ass, or if necessary, blow their brains out. But they both were just following the dictates of their DNA, their instinct for survival, dominance, or submission. What's to understand? Her sister in law was a monster and her brother was a slug. At least she had the grace to not pollute the gene pool, more thoughtful and generous than her faggot brother. God knows what his progeny would be like. Thanks for the effort.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayabout 2 years ago

Truly unique in a sea of same old stories. Excellent short and fresh read from a different perspective.

robdh51robdh51about 2 years ago

I actually think both of your stories were really well written. This one, in particular, was very "real life" rather than the absolute fantasy that most of the stories here on Literotica contain. Looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 Stars from Me on this one . Sadly I had a Sister go through pretty much the same thing .

ErotFanErotFanabout 2 years ago

A good story. By all means! Share your stories with us. I'll wait.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

Dam dude ya got skills i would love to see a continuation of this character as an investigator and counselor you have so dam many directions you could go in a she brinks people to counseling and he asks her for confirmation if he feels his clients are being untruthful or in denial... please sir we want more

underdog1underdog1about 2 years ago

Wow, no kidding, you've a gift with putting pen to paper. We definitely need more from you. It's great when someone has a believable story line, then knows how to lay it out like you do. No added BS, no carry ons, just a tale which I'm sure most can relate to in their own life. That ads to the realism of the whole thing. KEEP WRITING!,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A few months later the cheating cunt was leaving a bar and as she was walking to her car,a caustic substance was splashed over the right side of her face. The cunt dropped to her knees and screamed in agony. Being in the back of the bar's parking lot,no one heard her pitiful moans. As she lay there,you could barely hear her question why,why,why. The answer was quick,"Because i could."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

yup, that's a woman alright! lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A story that is hard to deal with because I have seen unbelievable things while counseling.

My nearest cases: she disappeared 40 ears ago, and still is an unknown. Ten years later the husband met a very special woman, they married and had a pretty good life with 3 kids. He remained a little bit withdrawn from family.

In the other, the wife left for good, met a subservient lesbian and went through the sex change. They married and all but destroyed his tow male children. He tries, but struggles an still has not remarried.

I was expecting something different or I would not have read this sad story. Real life is often so bad, I just want to forget such things.

Must remain Anonymous

PS Get an editor

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Stopped readng after the sentence 'lick her shoes'

Another stupid stioy!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

There's no story here. Just a lot of rambling commentary and exposition. Stories have characters, dialogue, plots, and scenes. This read like a film or book review.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What story? My I.Q. dropped into the low-100s whilst reading this crap.

orneryonezorneryonez4 months ago

Ahhhh yes the modern Woman (control freak), and the modern Man (lily livered sad sack)

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker3 months ago

wow!!I just read your two stories. Awesome. Why? Because they are honest. It is refreshing to read something that cuts through the B/S, and faces up to honesty. 7 stars, because I can.( I pay extra for it) The Bear approves, not that you nee the validation.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'd like to think that this repulsively pathetic excuse for a man had an epiphany, finally realised he had no business continuing to remain in the gene pool and took the necessary and permanent steps to remove himself from it.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

I am concerned for your readers that want more of your drivel. There was no story - poor character development, no plot and no ending.

26thNC26thNC17 days ago

What a bitch. She shoulda slapped her twice. Good story, this author needs to write again soon.

mndhanson017mndhanson01717 days ago

Why did she disappear? She was handing over divorce papers, she could go off with her lover, but I guess she had other lovers she needed to attend to.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Hopefully the repulsively pathetic excuse for a woman had an epiphany, finally realised she had no business continuing to remain in the gene pool and took the necessary and permanent steps to remove herself from it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous