Because I Deserve It - Redux

Story Info
A prank backfires on me.
13k words
4.63
9.3k
9

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
722 Followers

Note from the Author

  • This story is a re-working of a piece of erotic fiction that I wrote, one which has already been published on this site. I am gradually re-writing all of my early pieces in this way. My motivations for re-working it are probably of little interest to the casual reader but are covered in a series of end notes to Wanting to be Wanted -- Redux (scroll down to the end)

  • As with most of my stories, this one is based on real events (one reason for re-working the piece is to remove some invented elements, which took the narrative further from what actually happened), but obviously with some literary license applied.

  • I lost my virginity at 18, not long afterwards, I learnt that I had a number of kinks, that I wanted to explore. This story is about my first steps along this road.

--

INTRODUCTION

I'm Emily. Today, I'm in my mid-twenties, living happily with my boyfriend. But this is a story from my time at University. It is set around seven years ago, when I was 18 years old.

I had left my home town for the first time to go to college. I was still in state, my parents aren't wealthy, but nevertheless nearly three hundred miles from where I had grown up and most people I knew.

It has been a nightmare finding accommodation. But luckily my Dad had a good friend who lived in the city where my college was located. He had kindly offered me a room in the house he inhabited alone, his wife having died a few years earlier. His name is David and he became both a father figure for me and my first guide into the realm of sexuality. This story is about how David opened my eyes to some new and exciting aspects of sex and how I realized that my kinks ran deep. But my tale starts with regular sex, at least regular sex for me.

--

PART I -- AWAKENINGS

I straddled my lover and sucked avidly on his cock that had just been deep in my ass, while pushing my pussy down onto his face and extended tongue. My right hand couldn't quite encircle the thick root of his shaft, but I could pull his foreskin very taut and hold him still as my head bobbed up and down, my mouth taking more of him inside with each downward stroke. Spurred on by how he was lapping at my vaginal opening, my lips moved down to meet my right hand, which I removed to allow me to throat his full length. I held the tip of his cock in my throat as long as I could, then pulled up gagging and spat onto his rigid member and stroked up and down the shaft with my hand spreading the saliva all over him. I bent down and dribbled more spit over his glans and spread it over the purple engorged head with my tongue.

Turning I positioned myself with my asshole above his long, thick rod and lowered myself on to it. My ass has seen a lot of action since my first time a few weeks back, but the ring always seemed to tighten right up again. Even having been ass-fucked just a few minutes earlier, it was not entirely straightforward to get his bulbous head back into me. As I wriggled and pushed down, I felt a sudden upwards thrust, gasped and winced as my muscles were rapidly stretched, a brief shock of pain shooting though me.

"Bastard!"

"You're welcome!"

"I thought that elderly gentleman were meant to be more considerate with little girls."

"But I hate to see you struggling and, admit it, a forced anal entry gets you off. You love the thrill of it. You told me so."

It was hard to deny that David had a point. I adored the occasional pain of ass-fucking almost as much as the more prolonged pleasure. Why else did I keep asking David to buy larger anal toys for me? With my first anal defenses breached, I focused on the slightly easier job of getting all of David's magnificent cock inside my petite, teen frame.

I bounced slowly, taking more of his shaft each time until, with another gasp, I sat on his pubic bone and thighs, all of his cock deep within me.

"I'm a good girl, aren't I David?"

"You're the best, sexy spinner."

"Sexy spinner" was both a shared joke (I tell David pretty much everything) and an accurate description. I aspired to being 5'2" and very occasionally broke 100 lbs., perhaps after a heavy meal. While I didn't exactly look boyish, my curves were decidedly modest. Skinny was a fair epithet to employ, save for a little puppy fat that persisted in the cheeks of my pale, freckled face. This was framed by mid-length hair that had a slight wave to it and a rebellious nature, constantly straying across my moon-shaped face and getting in my eyes; they are a weird gray-blue-green if you were wondering. My head was the only place I had any hair to speak of and what I had there had a slight wave and was dirty blonde. Come to think of it, I had been discovering that quite a lot about me was dirty.

As for being sexy, I had spent a long time feeling the total opposite of that. But I have written enough about my teenage angst before and won't bore you with it today. David's assiduous attention had made me reappraise my looks and even taught me to appreciate my work-in-progress breasts. Maybe I looked young for my years, but David liked me, as evidenced by the ridiculously erect cock currently impaling my tight ass. So I embraced being a sexy spinner and had come to actually kinda like my tiny body.

Living up to my nickname, I swiveled on David's cock, the twisting sensation seeming to please both of us and, holding my torso upright, started to ride him reverse cowgirl. David loved the view of his cock disappearing to the hilt up my ass and he was soon augmenting my increasingly speedy bouncing with synchronous upward thrusts.

I span round again and leaned forward to kiss David, our tongues entwining playfully. He penetrated me more shallowly at this angle, but I was able to rock my hips in a way that kept us both entertained, while also allowing me to grind my pussy onto his pubis; I liked that feeling. David reached forward and started to massage my hooded clit. I sat upright and fucked him faster, slamming his cock up my ass and my pussy on to his body with each downward movement.

David put his hand between our two crotches, palm up. As I momentarily paused my bucking movements, he extended his middle two fingers upwards and I lowered my pussy on to them with my ass still gripping his cock. I rode him again, faster now with both my holes being filled. As I sped up my motions, I knew I was not far from cumming. I sucked my right thumb - partly as I felt like it and partly as I knew it drove David wild. With my free hand I pinched and released my left nipple, making it sting and tingle in equal measure. David arched his back, pushing me upwards and redistributing weight from my legs to my crotch, driving both his cock and fingers more deeply into me. I came hard and loudly, leaning back with my eyes raised upwards.

Coming round from my little death, I knew David was also close. Climbing off of his cock, I knelt between his legs and enveloped the tip of his cock in my mouth. My hands were as small as the rest of me and David's cock was eight to nine inches long, so I could fit them on his shaft one above the other. With his glans still in my mouth, I moved my hands up and down with firm, strokes of increasing speed and wrapped my tongue round his head while sucking in time with jerking him off. David closed his eyes and his head lolled from side to side in ecstasy. Again he thrusted upwards, tightening his drawn-back foreskin and working an extra inch into my willing mouth. I jerked him harder and faster, my lower hand slamming into his body. I squeezed tighter and waited for the explosion. David started to pant and groan, he pushed up, shallowly fucking my mouth as I pulled down on his cock. Feeling him tense, I loosened my upper hand and slid my mouth down his shaft to meet the lower one. I sucked hard and was rewarded with a fountain of spunk hitting the back of my throat and filling my mouth. I released my lower hand as well and sunk my face down until my lips were round the base of his violently spasming and still squirting cock.

When David finally stopped cumming, I slid his cock out of my mouth, tilted my head back and let the copious amount of warm spunk drain into my stomach. Mmm... I licked my lips and smiled at David.

'No need for dessert, but I need to be careful. I hear spunk can go straight to your hips.'

David murmured something indistinct and I curled up next to him, my ass feeling stretched by his big cock and my tummy full of his warm cum. This is how boys and girls were meant to be.

--

I closed my eyes for a bit nestled against David, but was more interested in round two than a nap. It was a Saturday afternoon and we still had hours of quality fuck time ahead of us. I wanted to make the most of them.

"Wake up old man, you haven't worn me out yet. If you don't wake up, I'll have to either dig out my vibrator or go out to a bar and hook-up with someone."

"They won't let you in the bar angel, not looking the way you do."

"Fuck you David!''

"Of course you can angel, any time!"

"Oh, you're impossible. I need to get myself a boyfriend, you know, someone less than thirty years older than me and maybe not a friend of my Dad. Someone who doesn't go to sleep when I want to play."

"I wasn't asleep Em. I was resting my eyes and thinking about what else we could do together this afternoon. You always insist on being entertained."

"Well there is that hook-up idea. I like the idea of sucking on two cocks and being double-penetrated. Maybe I can fuck the other guy while you have a nap."

"Right, I've has enough of your back chat young lady."

David rolled me so that I was facing away from him on the bed and rubbed a nicely swelling cock between my legs from behind. He wasn't rock hard as yet, but still stiff enough to work himself into my vagina, which was dripping from my earlier orgasm. As he slipped into me, I felt him grow and harden. He put his left arm under my neck and back over my small breasts, holding me tight. With his right arm, he reached over the other way and placed his fingers over my clit, rubbing it slowly but firmly. With me held in place by my chest and crotch, he set up an impressive pace sliding back and forth in and out of my pussy, giving me all of his length, while toying with my clit.

"Not too bad for an old man."

"Not bad? How about this then?"

He rolled the two of us over. I was now lying flat on my stomach, his hand still on my clit and cock still in my pussy. He was lying on top of me. All of his weight was now behind each inwards thrust of his cock. The angle felt new and he was very deep in me. I was also held down by the weight of his body, unable to do anything save to accept the deep, angled thrusts of his large, thick cock. I felt trapped, powerless, and was amazed how much those feelings turned me on. David pulled out his left arm and instead placed his hand over my mouth. He slipped his first and second fingers in.

"Suck them angel. It will be comforting for you."

I eagerly sucked on his offered digits and it felt good. David then started to really fuck me hard and he didn't hold back. This was much faster than his normal tempo, it was harsh even. Normally he was so attentive to my needs, but right now it felt he was using me to pleasure himself. I was something to be fucked, something to make him cum. I liked that feeling. Wow! a new kink, I have a submissive side, who knew?

David's hips bucked and surged, driving his cock in and out in short, powerful thrusts, always deep in my vagina. His hand electrified my clit and I sucked hard on his two fingers, wishing I could have his cock in both my mouth and pussy. I tried to moan as feelings built in me, but was gagged by David's fingers. Instead I grabbed his hand and pushed all four fingers into my mouth and sucked on them as my insides churned. David felt me starting to cum and pulled back further, taking six or so inches out of my vagina and then slamming them back into me with the same frantic speed. He rubbed my clit harder than I could normally stand, but I was so aroused it felt good. David kept pile-driving me and I gave myself up to an all-body orgasm that left me quivering.

Not giving me time to recover, David pulled out of me, flipped me over, and turned my whole body so that I lay with my head dangling backwards off of the bed. He stood across my face and steered his big cock into my mouth. He was covered in pussy cream from my orgasm and was deep in my throat before I knew what was happening. Instinctively I grasped the front of my neck, which was now home to the tip of David's cock. The base of his shaft stretched my lips further than his four fingers had. I could just about breathe through my nose, but only shallowly. And then he started to face fuck me. Not gently, not easing me into the experience, but eight plus inches of cock driven in and out of my mouth and filling my throat. Part of me panicked, the other part, the part I was learning more and more about, reached down to my pussy and started frantically fingering myself with three digits.

David paused his thrusting at the end of an in stroke and stayed still with his balls against my forehead, Then, holding me down by my neck, he pinched my nose closed. I struggled and kicked, unable to breathe. I don't know how long he kept me like this, but he then released my nose and took his cock out of my mouth, I coughed and sputtered, gulping down air. Before I got my breath back, he pushed his cock deep into my mouth again and resumed face-fucking. I realized both that I had never stopped fingering my pussy and - to my utter surprise - that I was incredibly, incredibly turned on. David repeated the same "trick" three times. It seemed that he stopped me breathing longer each time. I found myself more and more aroused by being entirely in his control. When he returned to face-fucking, I yearned for the next time he would leave me literally breathless. This new-found submissive streak clearly ran deep. It was something David had brought out in me and which I wanted to explore more.

I could feel that he was close to cumming, his rhythm slowed down and his cock began to twitch. He pulled out of me again, gripped his cock and started jerking off. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth wide (which was pretty easy after the stretching it has just had). David came for a long time, drenching my inverted face with cum. Cum was in my eyes, cum was in my mouth, it trickled into my nose. It ran into my blonde hair. I fingered myself wildly and pinched my nipples.

"Thank you for soaking me with your cum, I want to cum for you now."

My fingers were a blur going in and out of my pussy and I screamed as I came, spraying ejaculate upwards like a fountain; something I had only done a handful of times before and only as a result of earth-shaking orgasms.

I managed to sit myself up, covered in two people's cum and hugged my knees to my chest. I felt used, I was trembling, the cum in my eyes stung, or was that tears in them? But, despite all that, actually because of all that, I also felt deeply fulfilled. I felt like something had unlocked in me. I wanted to learn more about what was behind the now open door.

David sat next to me and cradled me to him.

"Angel, you were amazing. I kept going as I thought you wanted me to. Did I get it wrong? Did I go too far?"

I took a moment, I needed to collect myself. Then spoke in a quiet voice.

"No David, you didn't get it wrong. I'm just a bit shaken up. That was a lot to deal with. I'm not saying it was bad, but it was very... um... different... and I'm still getting my head round it. You have never controlled me like that before. It was actually kinda scary at times, but it was also as hot as fuck. I wanted it. I really wanted it. Was I a good submissive for you? I tried really hard, but it was tough."

"You were perfect. You are always perfect. Now let's get you cleaned up."

David picked me up and I nuzzled into his chest. He carried me to the shower and washed me tenderly, including getting his cum out of my hair. He wrapped me in a towel, carried me to his bedroom, where the bedclothes were less damp and sticky, and held me close, stroking my face and softly kissing my forehead. This time we both fell asleep.

--

PART II -- CRIME

I woke after an hour or so. I had dreamed of being controlled by David. As often happens with dreams I couldn't recall the specifics. But I was aroused. I felt between my legs and I was damp. David was asleep, lying on his back next to me, his torso slightly propped up on two pillows and his legs splayed in a relaxed manner. His chest rose and fell with his soft breathing. He looked contented. Even when totally relaxed, his penis was large. The length was less of course, but the girth that I loved so much was still there. I gently stroked it. Then leant over to place a light kiss on the tip, tucked away under its foreskin. I was rewarded with a slight twitch.

I glanced up at David and he seemed to still be slumbering. I kissed his cock twice and, it seemed a little bigger. Holding it just below the tip, I lifted it to an upright position, it was still rather floppy, but seemed to be stiffening. I pulled down on the shaft, exposing the head. David murmured and settled back down to slow breathing again. I moved my hand up and down slowly, making his glans move slightly as the attachment to his foreskin pulled at the head. He was definitely harder now. I pulled down more firmly and could see the head swell and the shaft lengthen pleasingly. With a few more judicial movements of my wrist, he was fully erect. Letting go, he stood firmly to attention, the large tool that had probed all of my bodily cavities so deeply and given me so much pleasure.

I leant over again and kissed the tip repeatedly. Then I carefully moved over one of his legs and settled on my tummy between it and the other, propped up on elbows. This position gave me greater scope for mischief. I lightly gripped the base of David's cock and ran my tongue up and down the groove where his foreskin attached. I licked the underside of the head all the way round in two semi-circles; left to right and right to left. I ran my tongue up his long shaft from between his balls back to the groove again. And then, raising myself a little, I lowered my mouth onto his cock and closed my lips on his shaft. I sucked gently and rolled my tongue over the head inside me. My mouth full of David's cock, I raised my eyes to check on the owner, who seemed still to be unconscious. I suddenly had a rather an evil idea.

Quietly easing myself off the bed, I padded to the kitchen, opened the refrigerator and retrieved what I was looking for. With cat-like stealth I got back on to the bed and nestled down again between David's legs. Incredibly he was still asleep. I raised the object I had retrieved and pressed my finger on it briefly. A white foam appeared on the top of David's cock. My tongue darted out to lick it up. Mmm... whipped cream. I pressed again for a little longer and David's glans now had a little white crown round it. I lapped that up and swallowed. Then I sprayed the can between my lips for a few seconds. Taking David's cock in my mouth, I was so lubed with cream that I easily slid down in one smooth movement until my lips met his pubis. I slid up off of him just as easily and down again. I bobbed my head up and down some more, enjoying the feeling of David's cock sliding in and out. He moved slightly in his sleep, but didn't wake.

It was then that a yet more evil thought entered my head (maybe David's cock had left it while it was in there). Again with utmost care, I got off the bed and this time visited my room. Wow! it smelt of cum in there - laundry later. Having found what I was looking for, I quietly took up my position again. This was going to take a bit of effort and I really couldn't see how David could sleep through it. Oh well, if he woke, we could fuck, so no harm done.

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
722 Followers