Because I Deserve It - Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David reached into his pocket and turned on the butt-plug in my ass. Then he twisted the dial up as far as it would go. I tried to bend double, pulling down on my arm restraints. I wanted to curl up in a ball. I wanted to finger myself. I wanted to be able to do anything. All I could do was to accept the hot pain of my nipples, the tormenting, tantalizing buzz in my anal cavity and wait to see what happened next. I wanted to cum so badly. I wanted to be fucked hard and to cum noisily, I wanted to finger myself, but it was hard to even move, let alone to play with my pussy as I wanted.

Then David pulled the paddle out. It was black and made of leather. He stood behind me and stroked the left cheek of my face with it and then the right. He ran it down my spine. He put it between my legs and stroked my pussy. He stroked my red raw ass-cheeks. I was trembling with anticipation. I didn't know if I could handle the pain, but I wanted to feel it. I wanted David to beat me. I wriggled in my restraints and turned my head looking at David in what I hoped was an imploring way.

"It's OK sweetness. Let's just do twelve strokes. I'll move the mirror so you can see."

I saw a slim, blonde girl with a ponytail perched on high heels, with a very red ass tied up and ready to be punished. David moved to one side and I closed my eyes, waiting, waiting.

The first tap was gentle, just a rap on one cheek and then on the other. But with my already sore ass, they stung a bit.

"Those don't count angel, just warming you up."

Then I felt the first proper impact and I had an explosion of pain in my ass and of pleasure between my legs. Not even the ball gag could wholly suppress my scream. And then another, on the other cheek. Fuck that was harder, how hard is he going to go? Ten left. I felt new hot tears form in my eyes and trickle down my face.

Three. Oh fuck this is impossible. I can't take this. I thought about kicking the door, but instead hung off the ropes attached to my wrists, dropping my head down and forward and pushing my ass out further.

Crack! Four. My heart was racing, my breath was labored. I sucked on the ball gag, not the same as my thumb, but something. I thought that the pain my ass was experiencing would make me forget my stinging nipples, but if anything they hurt more, I hurt everywhere. My arms ached horribly as well. The outside of my ass was on fire and the inside was being constantly stimulated.

Crack, crack. Fuck two at once. Six right? Half way. Keep it together Em.

David stoked my ass-cheeks with his hand, they were inflamed and it hurt to have them touched even lightly.

You can do this Em. Christ I want to be fucked. I want to be fucked I... crack, crack!

Eight. Argh! What was I thinking? I can't I really can't. Tears streamed down my face, I shook with sobs.

Crack! Nine. I want this to stop. What was I meant to do? I couldn't think.

Crack! Ten. I can't, I really can't. Crack, crack! And it was over. I slumped not being able to take in what I had just been through.

Crack, crack! I arched my back in pain. Fuck what is he doing? Can't he count? That was the hardest of the lot.

"Just a little extra for you at the end angel. Now do you want to cum."

I nodded vigorously. David unbuttoned his shirt and dropped his pants and boxers, stepping out of them. His always massive cock seemed bigger than usual and it felt harder as well when he unceremoniously shoved it balls deep into my sopping vagina. My ass-cheeks stung as his thighs slapped into them. He fucked me hard and the release was amazing. Pure pleasure rolled through my body. Make me cum David, make me cum. And then he slowed and withdrew. Moving to stand beside me I could see his huge member glistening with my pussy juice. He unclipped one clamp and I winced as blood started to flow back into it. He threaded the clamp and chain through my collar ring and let it fall. The sudden downward drag on my other nipple was excruciating. What was he doing? Moving to the other side, he picked up the dangling clamp and laid the chain across my back. Returning to the first side he moved to re-clamp my nipple. I shook my head violently, but he clamped me anyway. I tried to free myself from my chains to take it off, to take both clamps off, to get some respite from the sharp pain, but I was too expertly restrained.

I stared at David accusingly. With angry tears in my eyes, my mascara running down my face.

"Remember five kicks angel, five kicks? No? Are you sure? OK then, on we go."

David reintroduced his cock to my pussy, sliding it right in. He set up a rapid and deep rhythm and then picked up the chain lying across my back and pulled back on it. He rode me using these "reins" each pull sending arrows of pain through my abused body, each inward thrust sending waves of pleasure. The outside of my ass was on fire and the inside was still buzzing and it felt as if every nerve ending was being stimulated simultaneously. I bit into my ball gag as the stimulations rose to a crescendo and merged into one overall feeling of ecstasy and release. David lunged into my vagina and held his cock in my depths. He pulled hard on my reins, stretching my poor nipples and I came and came and came and came, flooding both David and the carpet with ejaculate. My whole body shuddered and jerked. I flailed in my restraints and then half collapsed hanging on them.

But David wasn't finished with me yet. He dropped the "reins" and started fucking me again while taking hold of the base of the butt-plug, pulling and twisting it. Even in my spent state, I tried to bear down, not least as it would make the extraction less painful. David and I both kept up the pressure, pulling and pushing in concert. I could feel my ring stretch to a painful two-inch circle and with a suppressed groan from me, it slipped out. I knew that my ass was gaping wide, the edges of my ring were twitching, trying and failing to close and I could feel cool air on the inside or me. The spanking, paddle and clamps put the milder ache of my distended asshole into perspective, but it still stung.

I didn't have too much time to reflect on the nexus of pain and pleasure as my ass was suddenly full of David's rigid cock. He pushed into me as far as he could, the pressure of his thighs on my red ass-cheeks making me wince, just as the depth of anal penetration made me bite down on my ball gag again. David started to fuck my ass, at first with long, slow strokes, giving me his full shaft, then with increasing urgency. He picked up the nipple clamp chain and pulled on it again as he thrust deeply into my anal cavity. Sharp pain raced from my breasts, my ass-cheeks throbbed as David slapped his body against them. The wrist and ankle restraints chafed as I tried and failed to move. My arms were numb. But most of all his swollen cock opened up the farthest reaches of my ass. I had just cum, but those feelings rapidly returned. Holding my "reins" in one hand, David slapped my red buttocks in turn repeatedly. With each searing blow, I felt my anal canal constrict, squeezing David's cock as he violated my ass. I was on the edge of a second powerful orgasm when David thrust into me with all his weight and moaned loudly as he released an ocean of cum deep inside me. That finished me off. Even the gag couldn't suppress my primal roar as David and I came together. Again my pussy sprayed the floor as my body convulsed, still held by the restraints.

At this point I must have passed out from over stimulation as the next thing I knew David was cradling me on the bed. The nipple clamps had gone, the ball gag had been untied, the ropes had been undone and the spreader unclipped, but I still wore the wrist and ankle restraints. My ass-cheeks were on fire, as were my nipples. My asshole was still not fully closed and throbbing with a dull ache. My face was a mess from crying, my beautiful make-up a distant memory. But I had just had the two most memorable orgasms of my young life. I was fulfilled, I was content, I was happy. I also realized that I had taken my first steps into a wider sexual world. I was keen to explore, but maybe another day.

"Wait. What was the mystery item you bought at the store?"

A brown bag was lying next to us.

"Open it and take a look angel."

I pulled out what looked like a harness. Attached to a plate at the front was a dildo that looked longer and thicker than my trusty vibrator. Holding it in my hand, it was slightly bigger than David as well. I turned to David and smiled.

"My turn next time?"

David simply nodded.

--

THE END