Because I Deserve It - Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hit his arm hard, immediately thinking maybe that was not so cool an idea when traveling at 40 mph.

"Ow! Seriously, just think about it Em. Sheesh!"

The penny slowly dropped. Maybe lots of anal sex atrophies your brain.

"They're your wife's. Right?"

"Yup. They were hers, they are yours now."

"Your build is similar to hers and I did some measuring before buying them. To be honest, she wasn't taken with them. She tried them on and they have been in a dresser ever since. She'd certainly have never left the house in them. Then you are braver than she ever was."

"Also, with no disrespect to her, I have to say you look better in them than she did, maybe it's just your attitude that's the difference. As you know, you could have been twins based on body types, but your temperaments are poles apart. She has ice running in her veins, you have fire."

He squeezed my thigh in a fatherly way. Just as it seemed the conversation was taking a serious turn, I sat bolt upright in my seat as David flicked my butt-plug on and off.

"Bastard!"

"I love you too angel."

--

We reached a strip mall a bit out of town with a few slightly seedy-looking stores and a bar at one end. David turned into the car park and pulled over in a corner away from the buildings and at the opposite end from the bar.

"Right Emily. It's showtime. We are going to have a quiet drink and then do some shopping."

"You want me to walk all the way to the bar? In these shoes? In this dress? Are you crazy?"

"You have been a very bad girl and this is part of your punishment."

"But maybe I can help you to feel a bit more confident

"I really want to kiss you, but your make-up is perfect, I don't want to mess it up."

"Let me show you how much I appreciate you another way."

He turned in his seat and placed a hand on my thigh. Then he stroked the extensive length of flesh between my knee and where the dress had ridden up to. He did the same with the inside of my thigh and I parted my legs fully realizing his intent. His fingers caressed my pussy and parted my labia. He bent his middle finger and dipped it into my vagina. Then he added his index finger. At the angle he was sitting he could only get his fingers in up to the first joint, but it still felt tingly. He adjusted his hand position so that his thumb rested on my clit and began to rub that too. He had stimulated me more intensely on many occasions, but this still felt great. Maybe it was the situation, seated in a public place. Maybe it was the frisson of thinking that a stranger could peer in the window at any minute. Whatever the reason David's slight finger and thumb movements were driving me wild. I squeezed one breast firmly through my dress and started to suck noisily on my thumb. This spurred David to adopt a higher frequency and, quicker than I could credit, I came. Not one of my earth-shattering, juice spraying organisms to be sure, but deeply satisfying. As earlier, when David had chosen when to let me breathe, I had that feeling of unlocking. Of opening myself up to new experiences.

David whispered in my ear.

"You are beautiful and sexy and mine. I want you to walk to that bar like you are royalty. I want you to know that you will turn every head and that every guy will want to fuck you."

"Can you do that Emily?"

"Yes David. If you are with me."

--

I got out of the car more elegantly than I had got in. I adjusted my dress and took a deep breath Then we walked arm in arm the 100 yards to the bar. I strode purposely forward, well as much as you can in heels that are way too high for you. I held my head up and disregarded the looks of the guys we passed. Nothing to see here, just two people off to have a drink. As I passed the group, I could feel eyes boring into my wobbling ass as I sashayed towards the bar. I also felt a drop of pussy juice trickle on to my thigh and slowly roll down my leg. Royalty indeed.

The bar was not too busy, but I could feel the eyes of the handful of customers and the barkeep swivel towards me; all were male, ranging from twenty-year-olds to people older than David (that's very old). Maybe there were thirty or so people there. We walked to a booth.

"Now order us a drink will you. I'll take a bourbon, you have whatever you want. I don't think they'll bother you for ID."

David sat down and I walked to the bar, the stilettos making me sway my hips from side to side; I felt like Jessica Rabbit. I was acutely aware of several pairs of eyes on me, most seemed to be checking out my ass, which to be fair would be hard not to, given my attire. The barkeep smiled as I approached.

"What can I get for you madame?"

As I opened my mouth to reply, what I had been expecting happened. The butt-plug buried deep in my ass sprung into life causing me to stop mid-word with my mouth open for what seemed like ages, but was probably less than a second.

"Hi. I'd like a bourbon on the rocks and a... oh!... I'm sorry, and a vodka with lemon... ah!... Sorry again, what's wrong with me today? some lemon juice. Great. Oh!... And you can bring it over? Thanks. And sorry again."

It's surprisingly hard to walk fifteen feet in high-heels, a revealing dress - one with the potential to become much more revealing if I stumbled - and a strong motor vibrating fast in your ass. Having the eyes of two dozen guys on me helped less than you might think. I completed the challenge as best I could and sat down heavily, realizing too late what this would do to the toy in my ass. I stifled a yelp as the base pushed the buzzing mass further into the depths of my body. Note to self: don't do that again, at least not in public, at least not without rubbing my clit at the same time.

"What the fuck was that? What are you trying to do to me? How many times did you turn it up? I nearly screamed."

"I'm training you to respect me of course. angel."

Our drinks arrived and I drank my shot in one go, motioning to the waitress to get me another.

"No wait, two please. Do you want anything David?@

David smiled and shook his head.

"Now what the fuck are we doing in this bar and why are you pimping me out to the clientele? A girl could get gang raped in a place like this!"

"here's nothing special about the bar. It's what the bar is next to really."

I looked confused.

"Next door is where I bought everything you are wearing so beautifully. We need some additional items and I thought that you might want a drink before you purchase them."

"Me? Me go into a sex store dressed like this and go buy some items?"

"Yup."

"What items?"

"Well I wrote this list while you were getting dressed. I thought it would be helpful if I also explained how to ask for them."

He handed over a sheet of paper. At the top was the heading "Emily's List". I read it and began to have some feelings that were becoming all too familiar to me. Part of me was horrified, scared even. But the increasingly dominant part wanted to put my hand between my legs and let the rest of the bar watch me cum; an R-rated version of When Harry Met Sally. I was shaking by the time I got to the end. It was a mixture of fear, excitement, but most of all anticipation.

"OK David. I'll do whatever you tell me."

My drinks arrived, David paid on his card and I downed them both one after another. Feeling a little buzzed - in more way than one - I stood up and once again immediately regretted a hasty movement. Maybe not every guy in the place had now seen my naked pussy, but I bet a lot of them had. I blushed, but it was probably just the vodka. Inside I felt aroused to be the object of attention. It was not so long ago that I didn't think any man would look at me twice. I now had the rapt attention of more than twenty. I quickly pulled my dress down to cover my embarrassment.

"I think we should leave."

Alcohol did not make the task of walking with high-heels and a ridiculously short dress much easier, but at least David decided to spare me the vibrating butt-plug for the moment. The sex shop was right next door, it had a pink, fluorescent sign advertising its nature outside, but the light was out and I had missed it. I went through a double set of doors and David followed me. I was dimly aware some other figures following him. People from the bar I thought.

--

David stayed back while I approached the cashier. At least I wasn't entirely out of place here, even more revealing outfits adorned some rather ancient mannequins, with rather unrealistic nipples and vulvas. I spoke in a clear voice so that David could hear, aware that this meant others could eavesdrop.

"Hello Sir. My master has directed me to purchase some items. Can you assist me in meeting his desires?"

David's corny dialogue, but I felt like a whore saying it; I guess the dress was an appropriate one. The cashier didn't miss a beat. It occurred to me that maybe latex-clad women wanting to make purchases was rather quotidian for him.

"Sure madame. What can I do to help?"

"We need the following: two wrist restraints, suitable for a petite woman; two ankle restraints, the same size, but with a leg-opener; some strong cord; a leather paddle; a riding crop; a cane; a flail; a pair of nipple clamps with chains; a spider gag; a ball gag and a blindfold."

The cashier took notes.

"Where you stock more than one item, please give us the best one in your opinion."

"Oh and my master wants to request one more item personally."

David stepped forward and spoke to the cashier sotto voce.

"And can you bag that separately please? Thanks."

"Sure we can wait."

David and I wandered the aisles waiting for our order. I could feel multiple eyes on me again. Some of the men were openly gawking at me. I thought that one had his hand down his pants, but I really didn't want to look too closely to confirm.

"Order to pick up" came over the PA system.

David examined the contents of several large brown bags and seemed satisfied. He handed over his card.

As I waited, an image of me on my knees in the middle of the store surrounded by ten guys with their cocks out came unbidden into my mind. I held two cocks in my hands, while a third face-fucked me, holding my ponytail as he did it.

"Er... David. We need to get going. Remember we have that thing to do?"

"OK darling. I think we are almost done here, right?"

"All done sir. Thank you for your custom. I hope you and your girlfriend enjoy the products."

"Oh I'm not his... I mean thank you for your help. I'm sure we will love them."

I hustled David out of the store, glad that no one seemed to be following us to the car. We put the bags in the trunk. I got into the car with demure grace (at least according to my three vodka shots) and we headed for home. No gang rape for Emily today, I breathed a sigh of relief and then David and I both dissolved in hopeless laughter.

--

Safely back at home David and I sat on the couch.

"You were a star angel. I never knew you had the makings of an actress in you."

"Right! A pornographic actress maybe. Did you see how those guys were looking at me?"

"I did, I'm surprised none of them tripped over their tongues. Having said that, I have to say that you looked both fucking adorable and adorably fuckable."

"Now I don't want you to feel intimidated by what we bought. Your punishment is over. The rest is fun and we only do what you want to do."

"I want you to punish me more. I'd really like to try that. I want you to control me again. But can we start slowly? I have no idea what I might like nor what my limits might be. Can we find out together? Maybe you could try spanking me and we go from there."

"ure angel. We can do what you want and how you want it. We don't have to use any of the stuff we bought right now, or ever if you don't want to. You choose."

"Also, if anything is not to your liking, or even if you are just unsure, you can just say 'David's anal slut' and I'll stop immediately."

"Why can't I just ask you to stop? Wouldn't that be easier?"

"Well Em, first of all I like to hear you talk dirty. But, in my limited experience, sometimes in the heat of the moment it's a turn-on to say 'stop' when you mean 'keep on going'. Like I was saying 'no' to you earlier when I clearly meant 'yes'. It's like a game. But it's really important to avoid any misunderstandings, hence the safe phrase. Do you remember it?"

''David's anal slut', right?'

"And that's just what I am, so I won't forget."

"Great. Say that and we stop immediately."

"One more thing. Sometimes in these games, your mouth might be too full to speak. If that happens and you want to stop, then do something five times in quick succession. Blink your eyes, clench and unclench your fist, kick your leg against something. Anything really, but five times quickly. Got it?"

"Got it. I like having my mouth filled."

"And I like filling it."

"OK. So are you feeling like starting? Do you just want me to spank you, or would you like to showcase your acting skills again?"

"Well I don't know Daddy. I was so bad earlier today. I did a bad thing with Daddy's bottom. I'm really sorry Daddy. And now you have caught me trying to go out dressed like this. I'm so ashamed Daddy. I didn't put any panties on and I know that's really bad. And Daddy, I don't want to tell you, but I put this thing up my bottom and now I can't take it out. And I don't know what to do Daddy. How will I go to the potty? Are you terribly cross with me Daddy? I try to be a good girl, but I just can't. I have these bad feelings and I can't help it. Oh Daddy, this is even worse. I had this feeling that maybe sometimes I'd like Daddy to put his pee-pee in my mouth. I'm sorry Daddy. Sometimes I rub my pee-pee thinking about having Daddy's pee-pee in my mouth. I am so wicked. What are you going to do with me Daddy?"

We had not role-played before, but with the age difference, it seemed obvious. But my somewhat clumsy speech still had a profound effect on David. If I was expecting role-playing back, then things moved faster than I thought. Before I fully knew what was happening, I was lying across David's lap, my latex-covered ass sticking up and David has just slapped one of my butt-cheeks hard enough to make me gasp. Before I could recover my breath, he slapped the other cheek equally hard. Both stung like crazy and felt warm. But beyond the pain, I felt familiar tingles between my legs. Another slap, a little harder than the first two. Quickly followed up on the other cheek. I winced in pain and then squirmed in pleasure. I but my lip and waited for the next blow to land. But David now stroked my ass though my dress. Then four short sharp blows, two on either cheek made me squeal and rub my abused ass-cheeks.

"I want to be good Daddy. Help me to see the error of my ways Daddy.'

"Ow! Just like that Daddy. Ow! Thank you Daddy."

"You can go harder Daddy. OWW! OWW!"

"No hands Emily. Or I will have to get the paddle out."

"Yes Daddy. Ow! Thank you... Ow! Than... Ow! Ow! Ow!"

David bought into the DD/lg vibe.

"That's a good girl. That's the end of your punishment for what you did to Daddy's bottom, but there are all those other bad things."

"Stand up. Let's see if your punishment has been effective. Pull up your dress."

"Yes Daddy."

I stood, facing away from David, and eased the tight, shiny dress up off of my ass. Looking over my shoulder, I could see my butt in the mirror, instead of its normal pale pink, it was bright red. David stroked my butt-cheeks and they felt sore, tingly and slightly numb at the same time. I looked at David, put an index finger against my cheek, really getting into the role, and said in a tiny voice...

"Thank you for correcting my behavior Daddy. I am sure that I will be much better in the future. But what about the other bad things I did? Do you need to punish me more for those? You aren't going to use the paddle are you Daddy? That hurts my bottom so much."

"You are right, you need more punishment. But I don't want you trying to get away while I paddle you. Put these on."

David picked up the wrist and ankle restraints.

"Oh Daddy, please be gentle with me."

I slipped each wrist band over my hands and David tightened them on to my slim limbs with buckles he then fastened. I slipped off my high heels to do the same with my ankles.

"Put your shoes back on Em."

As I strapped the stilettos back on me, David went to the door and measured out a length of rope, cutting it with a knife. He looped the middle once round the external doorknob of his bedroom and flung the ends over the top of the door. There was just enough space at the top of the frame for him to be able to close the door, leaving two ropes dangling on the inside. He motioned me to come closer.

"Lift up your arms. Higher. Good that's it."

He tied a rope end to each of the restraints and adjusted the length before fastening them to my wrists. I was standing my arms extended above me and tied to the door. David bent down, holding the leg spreader.

"Move your feet apart. Further."

"But Daddy, it's pulling my arms more. Isn't that enough."

"Further I said."

"Yes Daddy."

"OK that's fine."

David clipped the ends of the leg spreader to each of the ankle restraints. I was uncomfortable and my arms were beginning to ache a little. But I could also feel my pussy getting damper and damper. David unzipped the back of my tubular dress and placed in on the bed.

"Just one more thing."

Turning my head back as best I could I saw him holding the nipple clamps and chain.

"No Daddy. No please. I will be a good girl. Not that please."

"Remember it's 'David's anal slut' Em?"

I paused, uncertain how to reply, before carefully saying...

"Daddy, I just don't think I can take those. Have I really been such a bad girl? I really don't want you to hurt my nipples."

"You have been very bad and you must be punished."

David passed the chain through the metal loop at the front of my collar and left the clamps dangling in the space between me and the door. They swung slightly and were cold whenever they touched my chest. He stood behind me and reached round taking a nipple between a finger and thumb on each side. I thought that he would start slowly, but without warning he squeezed hard and released. I screamed. He did it again, harder and longer. I screamed again. I really wanted to rub my pussy or suck my thumb, but couldn't do either. I shook my restraints uselessly. I felt pussy juice dripping out of me and on to the carpet. Fuck it was hard to tell what was pain and what was pleasure.

"Daddy, please don't put those things on me. You already made my nipples so sore."

"I think we need to do something about you screaming first."

David took the ball gag out of a brown bag.

"Open wide."

Obediently I did as he said and he pushed the bright red ball into my mouth. Stretching my lips and filling me up. He wrapped the strap round my head and buckled it at the back.

"Now can you talk?"

"Mrrrgh, grrgh."

"What happens if you scream?"

He squeezed my nipples hard again and I could only make a muffled noise.

"Good."

Standing on my left side, he opened the clamp and closed it on to my nipple. I made another muffled noise and stamped my feet as much as I could in high heels with a leg spreader attached. He moved to the other side and attached the second clamp. Fuck that hurt and, unlike David's squeezing, it kept hurting, the continuous pain made me pant, which was not easy with your mouth full of ball gag. Tears rolled down my cheeks, but pussy juice continued to drip from my vagina and to trickle down the inside of my thighs and.

"Right. Now, remember, you can do something like kicking the door five times if you have had enough Em. Remember that?"

I nodded.

"OK one more thing."