All Comments on 'Because I'm Yours'

by ausfet

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

I've never read anything in this genre until I followed the author here. The level of insight is profound and the sex is mind-blowing. Absolutely great writing - thanks!

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 5 years ago
Interesting

First LIT story I've read that features male sex with a lifelike sex doll, and it's done surprisingly well. That's a tribute to Ausfet's strong suit; her ability to create, in just a few brushstrokes, strong characters that seem like real people, complete with imperfections and insecurities, acting in real ways with poignant dialogue that's never stilted. Jade and Tyson, odd ducks, find each other and make it work. We hope.

UnrighteousUnrighteousover 5 years ago

Decimating a burger - is that when you bite a tenth of it and leave the rest for the crows?

Thanks for sharing your writing with us

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good

Well done 5 Stars

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Great story

This didn’t feel like two characters in a fetish story. This felt like two people getting to know one another and falling in love. It seemed very real. I have come to expect this level of quality when ever I read one of your stories.

The life style is so different than my own. But you make it understandable with sympathetic characters. Thank you. I look forward to your next story.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 5 years ago
Tender and touching

Very sweet. Perfect for each other. Thanks *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Loved this story. Would love a follow up too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mixed

Sorry but I've got very mixed feelings from this story. It's well written, the BDSM is not overdone, the characters are well rounded (sic), there's no public humiliation, I should have loved it but it left me cold.

She is getting far more out of this than he is. He's a flawed but basically nice guy, she an overweight, selfish, sadist. He could do better; she's lucky.

It was like a piece of toast; it looks good, smells even better, is warm and a bit naughty but at the end of the day, it's just bread and butter.

PS please get your editor to check the story as there were a few typos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I think your story was well written, except for some typos, the characters shone through. Ultimately, they seem happy that they've found each other. However, I have to agree with another reviewer in that she is definitely getting more from the relationship. Don't really see the benefits for him.

tbonehuntertbonehunterabout 4 years ago
Wonderful relationship

I suppose those who have no conscious submissive desires won’t understand what Tyson is getting from the relationship, but it is most definitely NOT a one sided affair. Many men spend a lifetime fruitlessly seeking just such a loving Domme, whom they can trust with their lives. This story makes clear the fact that a healthy D/s relationship is not just about whips and bondage, but about trust and respect. On both sides. I love the honesty in this story, and the bits of life wisdom tucked into little nooks and crannies of the narrative. Another gem from the only author on this site to whose writing I’ve become addicted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This author writes like she has done this with a man. She asserts herself over him and his pleases her like I would want to do for a woman. The submissive guy was everything she wanted, how often will that happen? There was not too much explicit sex acts, which helps to finish reading the story.

Bruce

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userausfet@ausfet
Don't get too excited, I'm not dead. Thanks to everyone who has emailed, voted and commented. Thanks also to the lovely folk who have edited my stories and provided advice. About me: 38, married, two kids, two dogs, live in Brisbane. To answer some of the most commonly...