Because It's What I Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The victim lay still under the cover of a striped sheet. The Navaho print did little to cover the compact body of the girl beneath it. Taking a few seconds to watch her breathing patterns, I pondered what I was about to do, and it took everything in me not to turn and run.

Just like the first time I broke the ignition on a car I was boosting, my heart raced. I was excited and afraid all at once.

*****

My respirator fit like a glove. With it snuggly no, there was no way for any of the fumes to get to me.

In two twists the lid of the jar was off and the thick Ziplock bag was out. The folded piece of towel was ready. Five seconds later, the chloroform was put to test. With only the slightest struggle, the body beneath me stopped moving.

Putting the rag away, I took off my goggles, and switched on a small light. Twenty minutes later, I had re-checked the entire house. Only the young lady, me and her cat, were in the townhouse.

Starting the first process of my deal, I removed her sleepwear and put the blindfold and restraints on her naked body. Prepping all the other items on Mr. Wright's list, I added two more, Tylenol and water. She might be dry when she woke. Done with my pre-game work, I sat in a chair at the end of the bed, I began my wait.

Her purse was on a table beside her bed. I looked at it forever. Did I want to know her identity? Did I want to know anything about her? Should I? Could I?

My instructions were very clear. Knowing her was not part of the plan. And I always followed the plan. So far in my life, it had kept me out of jail.

I recalled from Mr. Wright's list that she was small framed. The stats he had given me were a little off, but she still had nice sized, firm, breasts. A small round butt and a shortly groomed, but not shaved, bush. And her face, before it had been covered by a mask was pretty enough. No make-up, probably because she was sleeping. But she was the kind of pretty that didn't need enhancement. And her skin looked so smooth. Although I didn't take the liberty of actually touching it while she was knocked out, I did admire it.

Yes, she was very easy to look at. All of her sexy attributes were going to make my job somewhat easier.

*****

A cough and a small choking noise alerted me. She was coming around.

Jumping from the chair, I sat beside her on the bed and put my hand on her bare shoulder.

"Easy. Easy. It's fine. Everything's fine. I'm going to take the gag off and give you a drink, but you have to be quiet. I promise you you're not going to get hurt. No screaming or struggling. Understand?"

Her head nodded slowly.

Removing my rubber gloves from my hands I held the bottle to her full pouty lips. She took short sips but consumed half the bottle before she stopped drinking.

"Why...are you in my house?"

"Shhh...no questions."

"Okay but take the blindfold off and untie me."

"Sorry. I can't."

I let my hand rub the length of her soft inner thigh. It would give her an inclination as to why I was there. She caught on immediately.

"Please. You don't have to do this. Just leave and I'll never tell anyone you were here."

The girl jumped when my hand touched the lips between her spread apart legs.

"No. Please. It's not..."

"Shhh...You know you want it. You know you want me here. I'll do everything thing you want, and before you realize it, the game will be over, and I'll disappear into the night."

"But I don't 'want' anything. No. I do. Please. I 'want' you to leave."

"And I will. I promise you. As soon as we finish, I'll leave."

Cupping her firm breast, I used my thumb to move her nipple from side to side. The dark nub was rock hard. Probably due to fear more than excitement.

"I...I have a few dollars saved up. Check my drawer. There's almost three hundred. Take it. It's yours. Just, please, don't do this."

Replacing my hand with my mouth, I suckled and teased her nipples. Licking sucking and nibbling them as I had been instructed. I heard a moan, but I knew from the sound, it wasn't from pleasure. Fear and the realization she was trapped, had her afraid. And when I tried to press my hand further between her legs, they clamped themselves together to try and stop my advances.

"No. Please don't."

"Is that what you like baby? You wanna play hard to get. It's okay if you do. We'll do it anyway you want."

"I don't want any of it. Please. Please, just go."

For a moment, she must have thought I was following her instructions about leaving. Her body seemed to relax, and her knees parted slightly. But I wasn't about to go anywhere. No, I had only stood from the bed and was removing the remainder of my cloths and was prepping myself.

Any feeling of ease she had left he quickly when she felt my shoulders on the insides of her legs. And when my five o'clock shadow touched the insides of her thighs, she started to thrash.

"No. Don't. You don't have to...I'm not..."

Our fight wasn't really a fight. Being twice her size made me a lot stronger. When my arms wrapped under, then over her legs, I was able to use my hands on her thighs to pry them apart and open up her hidden treasures.

"Don't. Please. Leave me alone."

"Not until I taste you baby."

"I'll...I'll. I promise. I'll piss in your mouth..."

They were her last words to me before my tongue touched her private area.

Using my unrefined, non-expert skills, I moved my lips and tongue over the outer folds of her small, pretty, pussy. Licking and sucking, I manipulated as much of her skin as I could. Whether from excitement or not, after some time, there seemed to be an increasing amount of moisture seeping from deep within her.

The pressure on my ears from her legs squeezing together had disappeared. And for more than ten minutes, all was well. She had relaxed somewhat. But, when I pushed my finger into her opening, her nervousness had returned.

"Stop. Just...please...just, stop."

"I'll stop when I'm done sucking your cunt." Her body seemed to tense as I pushed a second finger into her opening. "Look how wet your little kitty is. It's not hard to see how much you like it slut?"

"Stop..."

There would be no stopping, but a few more minutes of work, after I had concentrated on her clit long enough and called her enough names, I was able to get her body to shudder, and quake. I knew she had climaxed, and I was now a third of the way through my required tasks.

"Would you like some more water," I asked. I was standing beside her bed. Face wet from her essences. Cock rock-hard with anticipation of what was to come.

She didn't speak. But once again nodded.

The second half of the bottle went down as quickly as the first. I wanted it to last longer because of the way her lips and mouth wrapped around the opening of the water bottle. It was a very erotica sight.

"Who are you? What's your name?" she asked.

I couldn't respond. Nor could I ask her name. It was on my list of things "not" to do.

"No questions baby."

My hand once again found the curve of her nicely proportioned breast and gave it a squeeze.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because it's what I do."

"But why me?"

"Because it's what all whores want."

"You have the wrong person. I'm not a whore.

"That surprises me. By the way you humped my tongue, I would have sworn you were a slut who really loved oral."

"But...I didn't..."

"You didn't what? Are going to lie and say you didn't me sucking your pussy? Only a little tramp would do such a thing."

Taking longer than I had planned while playing with her body and chatting, I got back to my list of tasks. Her recovery time was over. The next phase of operation "Rape for Money" was about to start.

From my black backpack I pulled out the necessary items. Some tape for her mouth if needed, a tube of water-soluble sex lubricant and a glass butt plug.

Anal was on the "no do" list, but the insertion of a small butt plug was a 'must'.

Using my finger, I coated the entire coned surface with lube. And when the pointed tip touched her rosebud, she jumped from the feel of the cold glass, and let out a howl.

"Noooooo..."

"Shhh..." I told her. Pulling the device away from her asshole. "It's going in baby. So, you'll just have to live with it. Because if you yell again, I promise I'll gag you."

Her sobs could be clearly and easily heard.

Rotating and pushing, I put enough pressure on the plug to get it started. Slowly, and with gentle movement, it started to disappear into her ass. She whimpered and groaned, but not once did she scream out.

"Almost in. Does your ass feel full? Are you excited about your ass and cunt being filled at the same time?"

"Don't. Please. Just...ohhhh."

On the word go, the last part of the plug slipped past her sphincter and the glass orb disappeared into her tight ass.

"What a good bitch you are. It's all the way in. Go ahead and beg for more all you want. But I am sorry. There's no more to give."

"Out. Please. Pull it out."

My fingers pinched both her nipples as I pushed her tits together.

"Sorry, but that won't be happening tonight. There will be no pulling out. Nothing gets pulled out of you until I'm done."

Her sobs only got louder.

From her reaction, I was surprised. The victim seemed to enjoy the mouth work I had provided earlier but did nothing to show it. She didn't scream when I put the butt plug into her but had no problem crying over it. Maybe Mr. Wright was mistaken about her fantasy.

For a fleeting minute, she may have once again thought it was over. I released one arm and one leg. But before she could react, I flipped her over, pulled tight the restraints and lifted her belly.

Using three pillows, I propped her up. Mr. Wright wanted me to fuck her 'doggy-style' and spank her ass while we were 'fucking'.

In the dimly lit room, the light from the night table made the plug in her ass shine like a crystal. A crystal that was waiting to be removed or at least moved and used to give the wearer some pleasure.

On her right ass cheek, I noticed that there was an old scar. One that had been there for many years. A long healed, brownish scrape. A scrape which I knew, brought back bad memories to her as a shiver escaped her, when my touch traced its outline.

"What happened?" I asked as a ran the palm of my hand over the firm curve of her right ass cheek and the old scar.

"I...I fell...off my bicycle when I was young."

"Does it hurt?"

"No. I don't even know it's there."

"Good. It makes your ass even sexier," I said as my hand slapped the elastic tight skin of her butt cheek. Not on the scar, but close enough.

"Fuuuuucccccckkkk. Why did you do that?"

"Because. I know you like it slut."

"I don't li..." The second one was a bit harder. "Stop."

Giving her two more, I rotated the glass plug and moved closer. With one hand on her hip, I used my other to align myself and push forward.

"Nooooo. Please. God. Please don't."

With only a small drop of lube on the tip of my cock, I started pushing forward. The head parted her thin lips and exposed her rich, bright, inner, pinkness. Second by second and inch by inch, I buried myself into her tight, moist, pussy.

"Please. Please wear a condom. I'm not protected."

"You don't need to worry, baby."

"I'm not protected," she whimpered.

"Neither am I, so it's the one thing we both agree on."

Two more quick slaps on her ass stopped her from talking. When she was silent, I went to work.

My knees moved between her parted legs, and I used my body to push down so she would lower her hips. When I had her into the perfect position where I wanted her, I reached forward and grabbed her tits.

In an almost euphoric state, I thrusted away as directed.

I only lasted six minutes. Tops. Probably, a lot less.

Oddly, while I was burying my cock into her, I thought to myself that this was potentially the best sex I had ever had. I had lasted lots longer, with women who had agreed to be with me, but for some reason, this erotic and wild adventure was by far the most exciting and felt the very best.

There was something about it. The thrill. The danger. The exhilaration. The sheer beauty of the creature beneath me. The feel of her tight, yet reluctant pussy caressing my shaft. The fact that she unwillingly moved every so often to match my movements. All of these things combined to make the event spectacular for me.

Moving, but not thrusting. I inched forward until I bottomed out, I swear I could feel this young lady's pussy contacting around my invading shaft. It made me feel alive. Alive and in control. My last sexual contact had been far too long, and this was so much better for me than I could remember.

Bending down, I pressed my chest to her back. Forcing my hand and arm under her smooth skin, I pulled her up to meet me. My face rested on her shoulder. The scent of her shampoo and soap filled my nostrils. Everything about this girl excited me. It excited me so much that I broke one of Mr. Wright's rules. I kissed her neck, ear and shoulder.

The kisses sent me over the edge. I tried to hold back and make it last. Even under the time constraints I had set for myself, I wanted it to last longer. But I could feel the pressure building the and the desire begin to burn. As the ending neared, I straightened my back and froze. The tip of my cock was pressing against her cervix. We both cried out as I blasted my load of my fertile sperm into her waiting vagina. Mine was in excitement. Hers was not.

"Please...nooooo," she cried when she felt me coming.

In the end, I knew she was faking being upset. I had read the notes and smiled at her acting abilities as I pulled my still semi hard cock out of her dripping pussy. When I did, it oozed with overflowing cream pie. Mr. Wright had gotten what he wanted. His mistress had been raped and left with her pussy filled with cum.

Now there was only one final chapter left.

Using my burner phone, I took a number of required pictures. Her ass with the butt plug. Her pussy dripping my spend. They were all Mr. Wright's request photos. I got what he wanted and moved on to the final stage.

"We're done baby."

She didn't fight me when I loosened one of her arms and legs. Instead, she laid on her side sobbing.

Flipping her over and back onto her back, I put on my respirator and once again, pulled the cloth out of the jar and bag.

"When you wake up, there will be water on the nightstand. Drink it before you try to walk."

At that, the fight was back on, but it was far too late. The rag covered her face and seconds later, she was once again, asleep.

Naked, posed and covered with a slew of rose petals. I got my last picture. It would be the one Mr. Wright planned to show his girl on the night of her birthday. As he said, it would be the 'ultimate present'.

*****

Packing the restraints and every other thing into my backpack, I checked for things that might be left behind. Things that could incriminate me.

I had worn gloves throughout the house so as not to leave fingerprints, but what did it matter. There was nothing of mine in the house. Nothing but a body covered in my saliva and a pussy full of my cum. Mr. Wright's Sugar Baby was loaded with my DNA.

I pulled the mask on as I was about to leave the house.

Slinking through the darkness I gathered my hidden belongings, jumped the stone wall and rode my board back to my Tahoe. I was out. I was safe. And soon, I would be home.

For the next week, all I could think about was how exciting my night as a rapist had been.

*****

The sound of a revving Lamborghini was unheard. Turns out Mr. Wright really does own more than one car. Compared to the Lambo, the Mercedes AMG GT 53 was almost silent when it pulled up.

Normally I don't look at the front door when it opens, but Kelly was dropping off an iced tea, so her purposely kicking my chair, caught mt attention.

"You have some company, Hatch."

I sure did. Bob Wright was walking directly toward me. And he had the look of a very unsatisfied customer.

He spun a chair from my table and looked at Kelly as if telling her to "fuck off", but he kept control.

"Kel, would you mind getting Bob a beer?"

Her 'sure thing' faded as she walked away. Bob waited until she was out of earshot before he spoke.

"You think I'm a bitch? Did you think I was kidding? You're a fucking idiot you little prick. And very soon, you'll be out of business. McKay's on his way here right now. We'll put this shit to bed. If he doesn't, I'll just have to make one call and you're both fucked."

"What the fuck are you talking about asshole. You got exactly what you asked for. Right down to the last detail. Everything. It's done and were even. So, get the fuck out of my face. Or you'll end up in a deep hole somewhere out in the desert."

"Are you threatening me you cocksuc..." he paused while Kelly put his beer on a coaster.

"Got you a Bud Lite. Maybe it will help with the built-up tension you're having trouble holding in. If not, you can always look at the pretty picture on the can." She smiled and walked away before he could rebut.

"You're a fuckin liar. She would've told me."

"Who gives a shit if she told you? She doesn't need to. The pictures you wanted are right here on my phone."

"Then why didn't you send them?"

Scrolling to his list, I flashed him one paragraph. The one with, 'do not send me any pictures. I will collect them when the job is done'.

Bob Wright's face went from mad to ecstatic in two swipes of his finger. He loved the close-up shots of his sugar baby with her ass full of glass and her pussy full of cum. He went back and forth between them at least twenty times before he moved on. He was smiling like an idiot until he saw one taken from further back. The one with her mask off and her body fully exposed. The one he had requested with her coated in red rose petals.

"Who the hell is this?"

"What the fuck do you mean 'who the hell is this'? Who the fuck do you think it is?"

He leaned in and silently screamed. Spit flying out of his mouth.

"The bitch in the pictures. Who the fuck is it?"

"How would I know? Remember? You said, 'no names'."

Sitting back, he lifted the beer to his mouth for the first time and swallowed half of it.

As patiently as someone without patience could, he told me, "It's not her. I have no idea who she is. Mine has bigger tits and nothing on her ass."

"Not funny, man."

"Do I look like I'm trying to be funny?"

Grabbing my burner phone from his hands, I scrolled to a set of pictures taken from the detail's sheets.

"Right there. I scouted the address for a week. When it was clearly not a set-up, I made my move."

"Enlarge the address." He squinted at the larger address. "That's the right one. I bought 125C as an investment property. She's lived there for a while now."

"125 G."

"What?"

"125G. You said 'C'."

"Yeah. Because it is C."

"No, it's a G. A goddamned G."

He squinted at the screen and tried to make it even bigger.

"Are you blind, or just fucking stupid. That's a "C". "125C". Jesus Christ."

"It's a G you fucking asshole."

"No stupid. Haven't you ever seen cursive? Is this whole fuckin shit hole of a planet made up entirely of retards?"

"Easy asshole. You can go eat a dick salad. You and your shitty penmanship just got an innocent girl raped."

"Do you think for one second that I care about the bitch in the pictures? We had a deal. You may have tried, but you fucked it up."

"This is on you Bob. Anyone who sees those pictures will say it's a G. And you fucking know it."

Kelly waved her hand at me from the bar. McKay had just entered and was headed our way. He took his time walking across the bar and when he arrived, he sat at our table. He certainly didn't look very pleased to be there. But before he could say anything to me, Bob looked at him and spoke.