Because It's What I Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Logan, tell me about..."

"I've told you everything Casey. You can keep asking. But there's no more to tell. I did it and I'm guilty, but I told you every single detail," I said nervously.

"About...where you're from."

My chin touched my chest in embarrassment. It seemed with Casey my foot was always in my mouth.

"A small place in Ohio. Moved here when I was nineteen."

"You have your own place I'm told."

"I do."

"Ashley told me yours is really big."

"It's not. And she wouldn't know."

"Why? Hasn't she ever been over to...ooooohhhh. Very funny. I almost missed it. So, you have no problem cracking sex jokes about my sister I see."

"Sorry. It's been a long day."

"Not too long. But in my opinion, I think it was certainly long enough."

"Turning the tables, are we? Now you're making jokes at my expense?"

"More of a compliment than a joke."

Casey packed up whatever was left of her food and put it in her fridge. She excused herself and returned with a toothbrush in her mouth. Mumbling words through the foamy paste, she asked if I had any rope or handcuffs in my Jeep. I told her I didn't. Only the chair I keep in the back and a cooler bag.

"Then, I suppose you can stay the night."

Not knowing what to expect, I followed Casey's lead. And when she climbed into bed with a t-shirt on, I got in beside her with my underwear still in place.

She turned her back to me. Laying with her front facing away from me, I felt a sudden feeling of being in the wrong place, at the wrong time. But her hand reached back, and it felt around until she found what she was looking for. Pulling my arm over her body, we moved closer. For the first time in years, I slept the entire night without moving an inch.

*****

"Sleepy head. Hey, sleepy." Casey's face was inches from mine. "I'm getting in the shower. I have to be at work by nine."

Her hips swayed as she walked away from the bed. Pulling her t-shirt over her head and exposing her sexy body to me, she looked back and smiled. It seemed like an invitation to join her

The splash of water hitting the stone tiles and the sound of the door closing was enough to get me moving.

Hopping on one leg and pulling off my underwear as I went, I made it to the shower just in time to watch Casey step beneath the rain shower. Within seconds her soaked body was shining with water.

Standing and watching, my hand reached for the door, but I stopped myself. I looked down at the handle and stared at it for the longest of times. When I looked back up, I was surprised to see Casey watching me.

Her index finger extended as if pointing at me. Then it curled. This happened five times. It was my invitation into the shower. A free pass into her world. Into her life.

For the very first time, our lips met. Her soft pouty lips welcomed the touch of mine to them. Within seconds, our lips had parted, and our tongues became acquainted.

Casey's passion made me feel special. Her hands holding my face as we kissed. Holding me tightly by my cheeks. The same cheek she had slapped so hard only hours earlier.

"Make love to me Logan."

It was a request I hoped to hear over and over again in the years to come.

Lowering myself to me knees, my face became buried in her pussy. I licked and sucked her until she was on the brink.

Turning her around. Casey bent over to face the wall. I kissed her ass. I kissed the scar I found so sexy. Kissing and licking it, I used my fingers to massage her pussy lips and clit.

Cooing, she pressed her ass back. Back into my face, my touch, and my tongue. The feel of my work on her no longer private parts made her come. Casey came like no other woman I had ever performed oral on.

"Fuck me, Logan. I need you in me."

Still from behind, my hand cupped her chin and neck as she reached between us and put the head of my cock at her entrance. Her legs were parted. Her ass was out. She was ready for me, and I wasn't about to keep her waiting.

"Shhhhhhhiiiiiittttt."

I loved the sound of her moans as I buried myself into her tight velvet sheath.

"Fuck. So, fucking good when you're in me. Do it. Make love to me."

Biting the crook of her neck, holding her chin, clawing her hip, I did just that. I put nothing but love behind every thrust, push, bite, lick, cuddle and kiss. And when I exploded into her minutes later, it was better than anything I could ever remember happening to me.

Our naked skin was the facecloth used to move soap between us. Cuddling and caressing every inch of skin within our reach we did our best to clean away the morning mess we had made.

*****

Sheepishly we dressed. Her in her pink scrubs. Me in the same jeans and t-shirt I had worn the night before.

"Logan, if you wanted me to, how would I get in touch with you?"

"You'd call me."

"I don't have..."

"Casey, don't worry, you'll have it and my address before I leave. You'll know everything there is to know about me."

Walking out together, I offered to buy her breakfast, but it was pointed out to me she was already running late.

"Is there time for a kiss?" I asked.

Shyly and seductively, she said "yes" while pushing some of her hair behind her left ear. Her body had changed from minutes before. Now Casey moved as if she knew exactly how much she turned me on. Crossing her leg behind the knee of the other, she leaned into me and touched the side of my face with her soft hand.

Our kiss was beyond my wildest expectation. Soft. Sexy. Sweet.

"Will I see you anytime soon?"

"Does tonight work?" I asked.

Casey's sultry smile told me this evening would work fine.

When I heard the click of her unlocking her car, I pulled open the door and looked her car for the very first time.

"A Prius? Is this your dream car?" I asked sarcastically.

"It's the 'dream car" I can afford." She could see the wheels turning in my head. "Don't go getting any crazy ideas."

*****

A flat black Range Rover wasn't hard to find. In fact, there were a pair of them on the lot in Beverly Hills. Brand new. Waiting to be liberated. Waiting for the tender touch of a new owner. Waiting for a child's car seat to be installed in the back seat. It screamed "Family Car" to me. I had no option but to accommodate one of the vehicles so it could become a Casey's truck. It was my last boost, ever. The black beauty would be a gift for my future wife and child.

With Casey being six months pregnant, I turned legit. I took a security job with a casino chain. I wasn't top dog, but I was in the top five. The pay was very good and with my offshore banking, we would have plenty enough cash to keep us legal forever.

Casey accepted my offer to move into my house and broke her lease the day I asked.

There weren't many things to move from her place. The heaviest was the table from Maine.

Midway through the move there was a knock at Casey's door.

"Hey."

"Hey..."

"It's a shame to see you go," said the girl form 125C. "I was hoping you would stick around. It would have been cool watching our kids grow up together."

Yeah, the girl in 125C was also pregnant. I wasn't sure it was mine, but with odds being what they are, chances were good. Casey and her new friend hugged and said their goodbyes. Casey promised to stay in touch.

They had become friends when one night. It was a night after Casey and I had made passionate love, that Casey went down the block and knocked on 125C's door. They talked for 30 minutes before Casey returned to bed.

She told her new friend that we had been out at the Mirage and got on a heater at the craps table. Winning over $75,000, we wanted to share the wealth and could see that she was also pregnant and with the acceptation of a twice weekly visitor, lived alone.

125C held the envelope with tears in her eyes. She believed the casino story, but what she didn't know was the $5000 came courtesy of Mr. Wright. Good old Bob was true to his word and hand delivered the money to Susan's Pub. I knew as soon as I told Casey about the cash, it would be gone. And she proved me right. Although we both thought 125C was well taken care of, the five grand would still help her out.

*****

So, on an ordinary Las Vegas day, a day where temperatures caused the mercury to soar up. I watched Ashley and her younger sister Casey walking toward the packed-up Jeep and the trailer it was hauling behind.

Jimmy handed me a secured box full of Casey's important papers.

"Is that the last box?" I asked.

"Yep. And according to Casey, it's the last box you'll ever need."

The sexual inuendo wasn't lost on anyone who heard what Jim had said.