Because She Asked Him To Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn was 5'7. The head something or other back at school. Blonde, flexible, but sheltered. Like F cup or something if that matters, I mean I'd tried on her a couple of her bras as you do at sleepovers, and I was just swimming in them. Luckily I'd only done it as an excuse to check out her boobs but it was a huge hit to my pride just the same. I was an A-cup back then. She had lower back problems now. Actually come to think of it, she wouldn't stop talking about how my boobs had grown after having Hanako. That might mean she was more into girls than I thought.

Anyway, Dawn was my idea of gorgeous, and I shamelessly used the fact I was a girl to ogle her, get her naked at every possible opportunity, and touch her as inappropriately as my morals allowed. Dean tried to hide it, bless him, but his eyes often strayed to her as often as they did to me. Then he'd look at my face, to check if he'd been caught. Of course he'd been caught, the big idiot. As for that time the three of us had been blackout drunk, naked in our hot tub... But Dean never did anything about it, never asked me if I was attracted to women.

I mean, I'd have had to say no (I wasn't some slut!) but at least he'd have asked.

Dawn had done the usual airhead thing of going off to college and marrying the first guy to take her virginity, Chad Doyle, a class-A douchebag. Owner of the local used-car dealership. He thought he was God's gift to women (not like my Dean, who actually IS but doesn't know it). Chad would try to corner me at parties, at dinners, just everywhere, and try to feel me up every chance he got. I'd told Dawn, subtly, but she didn't believe in divorce. Foolish. So I defended myself. My knees had hit Chad's balls so many times that by now I suspected he enjoyed the pain.

Dean couldn't know - he'd have minced the loser, and then how could we meet as two couples? I wanted to see my friend, and I wanted to show off Dean. He looked great, especially in contrast to Chad. Unfortunately Dawn had far more class than her husband. She was very discreet when checking out Dean. It was so bloody frustrating.

Until that day two weeks ago. Seeing Dawn's topless selfie on my husband's phone, I felt intense jealousy, but also relief. When I realized Dean hadn't solicited it, I only felt anticipation.

Let me explain. I know this isn't normal, but try to understand - today I'd get my most closely-held desire. I'd waited years, but at last she'd finally stepped over the line. If this was how she was going to treat me, then fuck morality, I'd do what I wanted. I had limits, and this was it. I loved seeing her boobs again, but what really got me going was what it meant. A big, strong man - my man - taking my...

But that would be giving the story away, and I said I wasn't going to do that. It's obvious now, right? If you haven't already guessed it then you'll just have to wait. Sorry.

So there was Dean, blindfolded, his cut body glistening in the low light, his cock massive and obscene, throbbing visibly. It was perfect. Of course I had to go and ruin it.

"Dean?"

"Yeah h-honey?" he sounded out of breath. I felt his chest vibrate as he spoke, then realized I was idly stroking it, running my hands through the hair on his chest.

"What do you think of Dawn?" perfectly casual. I should have been an actress.

Dean tensed up. He knew me too well. Well, not the fetish queen Aimee, of course, just Aimee the woman. Aimee the wife. I was sick of her.

"Ai, honey, I swear, we didn't..." he stopped babbling when I put a finger to his lips.

I felt the rough skin of his lips. Put the tip of my finger between them and felt his teeth. Imagined him penetrating me instead. I shivered with desire. Soon. Very soon.

"But would you? If I didn't mind?" I insisted. "What if I asked you to? Begged you to?"

"Honey, you're the only..." my finger silenced him again.

"Let's try this instead." I said, gripping his manhood in my hand. My fingers couldn't wrap all the way around. It was magnificent. My mouth watered... I was getting distracted.

"Imagine this is Dawn's hand..." I began, my hand stroking slowly up his length. "Imagine her huge breasts - I know you've had a good look, you naughty man - imagine them hanging down as she sits on top of you, her hard pink nipples stroking over your lips..."

His mouth opened, just very slightly, but I had him! He wanted my best friend! Wonderful!

"Imagine her tight wet pussy," I stroked down again, then up, tightening my grip at the top. His cock was so stiff I couldn't even squash it a millimeter. The heat of it almost burned my hand, inflaming my lust. "Imagine her pussy sliding slowly down your brawny cock."

As I spoke I mimicked my words, sliding my hand down slowly, eager but reluctant, imagining my friend's pussy slowly stretching to accommodate his girth. My mouth was watering. I swallowed. Hopefully I'd be doing a lot of that soon.

My hand stopped partway, my fingers needing to move further apart to accommodate him. I had a really naughty thought. Why not?

"Feel that, husband? Poor Dawn. My friend's having trouble taking your huge cock all the way inside her. She's dripping wet, but you're just sooo much thicker than she's used to. Here, let me help you two out. Aren't I just the best?"

I leaned forward and licked his penis right under my thumb, pretending it was Dawn's clitoris. I'm slightly ashamed to admit I got really into it. Like really into it. I was dripping nectar down my bare thighs, onto his leg, onto the sheet, just everywhere. I'm embarrassed to say came a little from my own little play.

"Ohh, yesss, Dawn" he moaned. "I mean Aimee."

He'd even said it! I could stop anytime now, in fact I needed to, but I didn't want to. I licked and licked, moving my hand down bit by bit as I liberally lubricated his pole. It began to twitch - he was just about to cum. With great difficulty, I pulled myself back.

~~~~

Dean

"Sounds like a yes to me." she growled, her voice unusually deep.

Fuck! I was just about to cum! I... oh, no, I told her! I swear, I'd only checked Dawn out a couple of... well, every time she came over, multiple times. Especially after the skinny dipping in our hot tub, I mean I wasn't dead. My life was over. After Dawn sent me that photo, the rest was inevitable.

Now Aimee knew I wanted to fuck her friend. I hadn't thought about it before. Honest! Look, if you won't believe me, how will Aimee? I truly hadn't. She was the only one. Now I'd fucked it up.

I put my wrist over my eyes, even though I couldn't see anything. Fuck you Dawn! Why'd she do it? Fuck your gorgeous boobs, I don't want to feel them. Fuck your nervous lips, I wouldn't ever have let them touch my cock. Fuck your tight pussy, I wouldn't ever want to be inside it. I'd been happy! I really loved...

I felt a tug on my wrist. Obediently, I moved it. There was a feeling of cheap fir, covering a metal core.

Click, click, click.

I tried to move, but couldn't. My arms were securely cuffed. What was going on? Damn this blindfold. Had she really bound me hand and foot to this bed? Why?

"Honey, wha..." I asked, not struggling even slightly.

Would you, in this situation? With your marriage in the balance? Ah, we already established you were smart.

She silenced my protests with a lusty kiss, mashing our lips together. My mind was scrambled - we'd always been a missionary-in-the-dark couple. Aimee didn't really enjoy anything else. Blowjobs? You must be joking! Sure we could experiment, but she got this horrible worried expression. This blindfold stuff was coming out of nowhere. She'd had a few parcels last week and been full of girlish glee afterward - now I knew what was in them.

"I want to promise you something" she said seriously, pulling back. "I want to promise you you'll have a great night. If you keep your mouth shut. The only thing you can say is 'Yes, Aimee.'"

I thought. My penis insisted that there wasn't any choice at all.

"Yes Aimee."

If it could have applauded, it would have. It was easily pleased.

Who was this woman? What had changed? Other than the obvious. I'm just a man, and therefore dense as a 2x4, but I knew my wife. She had rules for everything, me, friends, work, but most of all for herself. She'd obviously given herself permission for something. I wished she'd done it earlier. Finally she'd brought her wild personality to bed.

"Right." she said, and her weight left the bed. What was happening? Where was she going? "Game on."

What did that mean? I heard something that sounded like a creak and a door opening - I frowned. The bedroom door, right? Maybe I needed to oil it.

It felt like an eternity, there in the blackness, before anything happened.

I heard a drip in the sink. Another.

Oh crap - I had an itch on my nose I couldn't scratch.

I was trussed up, helpless. People enjoyed this - paid for it? If this is what those sensory deprivation chambers did, then I wasn't a fan. I was so far outside my comfort zone it wasn't funny. The only reason I wasn't hollering the house down was because I trusted Aimee - still do. And I was sorry (even though it wasn't my fault). So I waited.

And waited.

I was naked, and still as erect as I'd ever been. (No, I wasn't a teenager, but understand, it'd been well over two weeks since we did anything.)

Next time I saw Dawn - which only ever be with Aimee present from now on, of course - I'd give her a tongue-lashing. Maybe that would make Aimee happy.

That was definitely the bedroom door. The door squeaked open - it did need oil, I couldn't help but note - and I heard soft steps getting closer. Feminine breaths, growing deeper as they approached. A little gasp, then a quickly stifled moan.

Aimee stepped forward, pretending to hesitate. I heard the subtle swish of her feet on the carpet. I heard my own heart pounding. Finally, after two weeks of endless teasing - would it finally happen? Was I forgiven?

Aimee's acting was superb. I could hear the uncertainty in the way she walked, the way her breath hitched. The way the bed slowly took her weight as she eased herself down.

The hairs on my side prickled as they sensed someone in close proximity, though none of my other senses could. I felt like she was right there, close enough to touch.

"Fuck." Aimee barely even whispered the word, but she was a couple of feet from me. Of course I heard.

I felt her fingers grip my cock around the base. I couldn't help it, my hips left the bed. Suddenly she drew back, like she'd been stung.

I felt her leave. There was one breath where nothing happened. No! I couldn't let it end now!

"Wha... sorry." I mumbled. "Yes, Aimee. Yes." I moaned, encouraging her. I deserved a damn medal for remembering.

I felt the bedsprings move beneath her weight. Finally I'd done something right; she was back. The rough fabric on her legs - jeans or something - brushed my arm.

She held my penis strangely. Like she'd never held it before. Her fingers were cool, but warmed up quickly as she moved it this way and that.

"Yes Aimee." I moaned.

I felt her smile, I don't know how I knew it, but Aimee was definitely smiling right now.

The next thing I knew I was in the slick wetness of her mouth. She was really changing it up. The few times my wife had given me a blowjob before this night - twice, thank you God - she always licked a couple of times first. Then my mind disconnected. The little head was doing the thinking now. All it knew was that moist heat and the magical sensation of her tongue moving.

I tried to move my arms and felt the fluffy handcuffs suddenly, mercilessly stop me short. My hips rose and fell back to the bed. My feet scrabbled pointlessly on the bed. My hip brushed her fluffy sweater as it fell.

Then she was on top of me, pinning me to the bed. Aimee put her legs either side of my head, the thick cotton of her jeans uncomfortable against my bare shoulders.

She lay down, heedless of the oil covering me. I felt her thick sweater first, then the curves of her boobs descended. They felt even larger than usual with this blindfold on - I wished I could see them. Eventually she put her whole body weight on me. The wires of her bra dug into my stomach through her top. She didn't care she was getting it dirty, and sure as hell I didn't either. The long hairs of her wool sweater tickled me. I couldn't do anything about it. The itchiness was driving me crazy. Was she just laying on me now? Could she get off, or just scratch my left side for me?

I opened my mouth to complain when her mouth descended on me again. Ah, option 3 - even better. The sensation of her mouth was incredible, banishing all other thought. I felt her lips strain around me, then a slight feeling of her teeth before she adjusted. I felt the cum churn in my balls. I wouldn't last too long like this.

She pulled back, gasping for air. Her tongue roamed the sensitive head of my cock, and I moaned. Her lips against me, I felt her smile, before she opened her mouth, and took me as deep as she ever had in one long move. She held me there in that humid heaven for a couple of seconds. Then I felt her throat convulse and she drew back, coughing. I felt drips of her saliva fall to my stomach.

Before I knew what was happening, I was back deep inside her, right at the back of her mouth. She pushed, hard, straining, and I felt something I never had before. The muscle which blocked me drew away and my manhood plunged down her throat. Further inside her than anyone had a right to be.

She was deepthroating me! I thought that only happened in porn! My prudish little wife had finally gone wild. I loved it.

She engulfed me for what felt like an eternity. I felt her throat massage me. I don't know how much she took, I don't know how long, I was blindfolded and a bit distracted at the time.

If I thought the feeling was out of this world before, when she started to move I was blasted into hyperspace. The softness, the depth, the heat - it was indescribable. She was really putting her all into this. Her breasts pressed into me as she really got into it, rising off of me and pressing into me again.

"Ghkk!" She moaned around my cock, the most crude noise she'd ever made.

I savored it. Her drool continually dripped out of her mouth, rapidly soaking my legs and stomach as she went at me like it was her only chance.

I said the only thing I could. "Oh, yes, Aimee! Oh fuck!" I was grateful she'd given me the phrase as I couldn't form a thought right now.

"Ghhkkk, ghmmmm!" Her noises were icing on the cake. Somehow the image of my neat and put-together wife enjoying something so outrageously dirty, messing her up... I was totally addicted now.

She pushed herself down on me as far as she could. She made it so far down that I felt her forehead touch my thighs. Fucking hell - Aimee's awesome - best wife ever.

She held herself down there, forcing herself further, beyond comfort, like she was punishing herself, like she had a goal, like she was determined to do this. I was deep in her throat. If I didn't have this cursed blindfold on, maybe I'd see my penis make her neck bulge obscenely. Wait, I wouldn't see that from this angle. I'd see her jeans, her steaming crotch. I wished I could eat her out. This sensation was incredible; I'd be repaying the favor for years. Finally, she pulled off me, coughing roughly, gasping desperately for breath.

I was worried about her - until I felt her thighs tighten painfully around my head and I felt her entire body vibrate. Even as she coughed and gasped, her body shook violently.

Years of hearing Aimee's orgasms had primed me to listen out for the telltale pattern of sounds she made while cumming. It took a couple of seconds, my ears straining, but I heard it, underneath all the coughing and gasps for breath.

"Hff, hff, mmm! Hff, hff, ohhh!" It sounded oddly quiet and far away, but that could just have been the jean-clad thighs that had my head in a vice.

"Cough, hrrrk! Ohh my gawddd..." she gasped and sputtered hoarsely, making enough noise for three people.

I smelled a hint of feminine musk - of course I did, my nose was right up against her, and she'd just cum. Even through her jeans, the smell rapidly became stronger - a strange, distinct, tart odor. It was a heavenly scent. Was that coconut?

Finally her gasping subsided. I felt my cock brush something firm but yielding, then a cavity, a moisture, the rapid brush of a hair - an eyelash.

Aimee gripped me, I felt her freeze in surprise. Why the surprise? Our lovemaking was never shorter than ten minutes, usually several times that. A blowjob wouldn't do it, she knew that.

We spent an eternity like that, her laying on top of me, her saliva soaking me, her breasts digging into my stomach, her womanly scent in my nostrils. I lifted my head, the only part of me I could move, and buried myself right between her legs, futilely seeking out her pussy through the rough denim fabric. Showing her my eagerness.

That was apparently what she was waiting for. On shaky limbs, she climbed out of the bed. The cool air of the room rushed over my member, making me shiver. My penis, abandoned, felt like it was rising out of an icy lake, like a forgotten prehistoric monster. (I did have some Scottish somewhere in my ancestry, presumably they'dve been proud.)

I heard the rustle of fabric, the snap of a clasp being undone. The metallic purr of a zip being pulled down, then nothing. Damn this confounded blindfold!

Then she was back. I felt the warmth of her leg, resting against mine. Then another, settling on the other side of me. The weight of someone on their knees dipped the bed either side of my waist.

Then a hand, holding the tip of my cock. Little shifts as she positioned herself. Warm skin, then incredible wetness, soft female skin almost flooded with her lubrication.

She rubbed the throbbing head of my manhood through her cleft. I felt her lips part, felt the searing heat of her body within. She rubbed my cock over and past the hard nub of her clitoris, across the her opening to her perineum, and back. I barely dared to breathe. It'd only been less than a month since we'd last made love - not much in our book - but somehow it felt like the first time we'd done this.

Finally she stopped, the head of my penis seated just inside her entrance. Right on the cusp - not enough to say we're fucking, just enough to keep my cock positioned on target.

She was hesitating about something. I wonder what? It's not like we hadn't done this a month ago. Well, not this, never any kinky stuff. Maybe that's why? I was liking this new forward Aimee, I didn't really want her to go back to the tightly bundled-up person she was before.

I lifted my hips, the tip of my cock pushing insistently into her incredibly slick passage. I slid inside her easily, but after that it slowed significantly. I felt her pussy lips struggle to stretch around my girth. I'd always loved this - benefits of a petite wife.

Straight away, she raised herself up and away from my questing member. She pushed my hips down with her hands, and obediently I collapsed back to the bed. If she wasn't into it I wasn't about to push things further. Frustration and bitterness rose in me. We were so close to reconnecting again! Close to experiencing something new, not better but different than before. To birthing a new relationship, a stronger one.

"No, no, no" she whispered to herself, her voice still strangely husky.

Fuck! I heard the dreaded words with horror. She'd changed her mind. How long would she punish me now? Would our relationship ever go back to normal? My mind raced, but I couldn't think of anything. Fortunately, she'd given me a script. Just two words. But in fact, that made it easy.

"Yes," I croaked, my throat dry from excitement. "Yes, yes, yes."