Because She Asked Him To Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breath caught. Almost absently, her hand was around my cock again, her hips still in the air.

"Yes, Aimee." I groaned in a deep baritone. "It's yours only, Aimee."

She made an queer noise, a kind of gasping sob, loud in the silence. I'd gone off script, but her next actions proved I'd said the right thing.

Aimee adjusted herself, then sat slowly and deliberately down on my rod. She impaled herself slowly - she was very tight today. She stopped, rose up on me and sank me into her softness again, getting more of me inside her. With agonizing slowness, she rose up as little as she could before sinking inexorably further and further down onto my manhood.

I could almost feel her skin stretching to accommodate my girth. I felt her muscles slowly relax minute by minute as her opening expanded around me. Finally she was done, and as if a pressure valve was released the taut muscles in her butt relaxed, and she sank down a half inch more. I was finally fully sheathed within her.

She tried to lift her hips again, but her vagina held on. It reluctantly released me bit by bit. She managed about an inch before she flopped back down heavily, bouncing us both on the mattress. She'd stopped. She wasn't moving at all. I wondered why she'd suddenly lost all her strength.

Then I felt it.

Her sheath tightened. As if in sympathy, her thighs, soft and smooth without her jeans, crushed my hips with quite some force.

Then her knees started to shake. I could feel the muscles in her upper thighs fire, trying to pull her legs together around me.

Her ass vibrated, little tiny movements, mimicking the motion of sex on a millimeter scale. Her pussy was going crazy. It fluttered around my sensitive cock, milking me, pulling me closer and closer to the brink with each movement. Trying to get me to release my cum. I just barely managed to hold on.

"Yes, Aimee." I moaned, this close to releasing my cum inside her.

I felt her juices streaming down around the invader. A veritable river ran down my balls and my ass to the bed.

Then it was over, all in perfect silence.

She fell forward over me, my length still buried deep inside. Her naked breasts mashed against my chest, warm and soft, her long hair brushed against my face, her nose against the damned blindfold. She was gasping for breath again, but this time so was I. I breathed deep, smelled Aimee's new perfume. Floral, too sweet. She'd been shopping again. I'd read Cleopatra often changed up her looks too, to stay interesting for Mark Antony, but no woman could ever hold a candle to my Aimee.

I gave her a moment to recover, ignoring the demanding throbbing in my balls. It was rapidly turning to pain, insisting I do something or it would burst. I moved my hips under her, making an unholy squishing sound. Holy hell, she's flooded. This might be the wettest she'd been since the pregnancy. Wild times - but this was better.

I braced my feet, getting in a position I could get some leverage, and I thrust. I got almost all the way in, despite her tightness. She gasped.

Her lips met mine, and she kissed me fiercely, with a note of desperation. I'll say one thing for this blindfold - I noticed a lot more with it on. Textures I'd never felt on my wife, tastes I'd not yet recognized, hell, even the temperature of her mouth was different. We should do this more often. She stuck her tongue in my mouth, running it over my teeth. I growled, deep in my chest. I was normally the aggressive one.

It drove me wild.

I swung my hips absently, automatically, too focused on kissing her. By the time I realized it, I was pounding her rapidly. The wet slap-slap-slap echoed through the room. We were making obscene noises each time my oiled hips met her tight ass. My thighs burned with exertion but I wasn't stopping. The neighbors and her family could have burst in and I wouldn't have slowed - it felt too damn good. I was on the road to nirvana, and from the sound Aimee was right there with me.

"Mmm... mmm... mmmmmmmm!" she moaned around my mouth, trying to keep herself from making any noise.

Her face slipped, so she rested on my neck instead. I noticed how she'd lifted her hips to just the right angle to ensure I hit all the right spots inside her.

I redoubled my efforts, no longer having the delightful distraction of her lips. I couldn't get over how wet she was, how great her pussy felt. How every time I pushed it home she gasped a little, and every time I pulled almost all the way out a little river of her excitement followed. Her nipples, hard as little bullets, grazed my chest as her pendulous breasts swung wildly back and forth above me. How I wished I could see them. I felt her softness on my hardness and tried to pound her into quivering submission.

Her nails dug into my shoulders. Her teeth bit my neck, hard. I ignored it - I was focused.

Her breath caught, and I knew she was close. I was careful not to change a thing - my previous girlfriends had taught me well. I was rewarded when I felt her clench around me.

"Eeee - eeeeeeeeeee!" She wailed despite herself, trying to keep it in. She bit down on my shoulder again. She'd leave a mark - it'd be a badge of honor. "Mmmmmmmffff!"

"Yes Aimee!" I gasped hotly into her hair.

Her knees shook, her legs clamped down on me, and she thrust her hips at me, holding me down with all her strength. Her pussy was stretched to its limit, yet she was still trying to take me as deeply into her as she physically could. As her ass did that sexy new vibrating thing, indicating she was cumming, her silken walls pulsed on my shaft.

Moment by delicious moment, her talented pussy coaxed me closer to my climax. He'd wanted this to last longer, but it was too much. The sensations grew too strong, and I lost control. I thrust up into her, deep, growling like some animal. Accidentally I lifted her body off the bed and locked my hips there, in the air, with her balancing awkwardly, half on me and half on her arms, her creamy center still fluttering madly around me, still caught in the throes of her orgasm.

My cock swelled beyond all reckoning. It was engorged beyond anything I'd ever experienced. As the moment stretched, I felt almost like something was inflating inside the tip of it, growing exponentially larger, drowning me in an unbearable moment, pain and pleasure mixed together. Aimee, right beside my ear, inhaled sharply in shock.

My balls clenched, and deep inside her molten center, I shot the most satisfying, most forceful stream of cum it's ever been my pleasure to experience. Weeks - no, years - of frustration drained from me in that singular, perfect moment.

"Mmmm - mmmph! Fkk gg!" She moaned again, as I felt her teeth dig harder into me, breaking my skin. I was too far gone to care.

It felt like a rocket came out of me, splashing deep into her core, and apparently Aimee agreed. She gasped mid-orgasm and her vagina convulsed again, much harder, redoubling its efforts and almost forcing me out of it. We were pressed too tightly together for that, but it felt like she was squeezing my cock in her fist. Undeterred, pressed almost right up against her cervix, it pulsed again and again. My balls were seemingly finding more and more stores of potent sperm to inject into her womb. It felt endless.

Eventually, I collapsed back to the bed, spent. I didn't feel Aimee come back down. A drop of my seed dripped back onto my stomach, then something happened which I hadn't been expecting. I mean, I hadn't been expecting any of this, but then...

"Oh fuck, oh fuck" she recited like a mantra, "ohfuckohfuckoh - FUCKKK!"

I heard a splash before I felt it. A short stream of liquid splashed out of her onto my chest. Fuck, was she squirting? Oh fuck indeed - that had been one of my biggest fetishes for ages. My wife was squirting, and I was missing it because of this fucking blindfold! Fuck!

I felt her collapse back down onto me, and she sat up immediately, her ass slapping wetly against my hips, my cock nestled between her cleft. Her little pointy clit kissed against the tip of it. She squirted again, just as forceful, but this time the stream hit my penis and went what felt like absolutely everywhere. She squeaked, and her legs swung closed. Her hands came down rapidly, to as if protect herself, roughly digging into my stomach in her eagerness. A couple smaller spurts, and she was done.

She leapt off the bed, and I chuckled. Always one for neatness, was Aimee. Messy sex was better.

"Yes, Aimee." I laughed.

I laid there for a moment, stewing in our mixed juices. Would she let me out now?

"Aimee?" I asked.

I heard a rustle of clothing. A creak. A hurried step or two. Then absolutely nothing at all.

"Yeah?" she breathed eventually, her voice strained, an octave lower than usual. Perhaps that was understandable, considering the post-sex embarrassment she forced herself to feel every damn time.

Was the game over? There wasn't much I could say with the words 'Yes' and 'Aimee', though to be fair they had more utility than I'd thought.

Then I felt her return to the bed. To my astonishment, I felt her tongue taste our mixed juices, lick my messy cum and her ejaculate together. She'd never done that before.

"I know what you're thinking." she said in her new, deep voice. "It's not over, Dean."

She was reading my mind! Aimee made a habit of doing that, showing off how well she knew me. After eight years of marriage it wasn't hard (for her, I still couldn't do it!). Speaking of things which weren't hard, what did she think would happen now? I wasn't 22 anymore, it'd take quite a bit of time until I was ready again.

Which is why I was stupefied when I felt her mouth lick the tip of my cock a couple of times. Judging by the feeling, it was still fully erect. She licked the drool from the end, and swallowed it with relish.

"Ahhhh!" she exclaimed. "That hit the fucking spot."

Aimee licked my tummy, lapping up the pool of cum that'd dripped out of her, and without any further preamble, she captured the end of my miraculously undying erection with her mouth.

I gasped - it was far too sensitive! But she didn't let up, bobbing up and down, the warm wetness driving me wild - it always did. Three blowjobs in one year - I must have died and gone to heaven!

"You didn't follow the rules, Dean." she chided, before she sucked my cock into her wet mouth again. "But what you said was so sweet, soo..."

She redoubled her efforts, pulling her mouth off me to lick at a couple of places she'd missed.

Then, as if she was following a schedule only she knew, she drew back slowly, reluctantly. I felt her knees settle either side of me, her skirt fanning out around her, soaking up her cum from earlier. She sat on my hips, similar to before but not quite. Her soaked pussy felt like a naked flame when it touched on my cooling penis. She couldn't be... We'd never...

"Soo, I think I'll reward you." she concluded.

With that she yanked my blindfold - ouch - before more gently sliding it off. I Looked up into the eyes of my wife, her eyes burning with uncontrolled lust.

Aimee looked slightly crazed, hungry, like a predator. I grinned. That was when she was at her best - my lioness. I looked in her eyes, then down at her. This blouse and skirt combo made me turned me into a beast every single time she wore it. Her smooth breasts, beautifully displayed in that black lace bra I loved, framed by her favorite white blouse. A wardrobe change too? This was unprecedented! Before I could think on it, my eyes fell down into her cleavage and my mind was lost. I tried to move my hand to grope her and came up short - my restraints stopping me.

I felt a little surprised. Don't understand why? I didn't either. I don't know what I expected to see. I guess a small part of me was stuck on what she said before. I imagined for a wild moment that Dawn was visiting, that she might have walked into the room. That she might have been so overcome with lust at the sight of my cock she had to mount me then and there... But this was real life, things like that didn't happen. And I didn't want them to, I was having quite enough trouble with one woman. I'd only just fixed things with Aimee! Focus!

Fortunately she didn't notice my mental lapse. She was too busy doing something... Ah!

My wife used my cock like a vibrator, teasing her protruding clitoris. Pushing it this way and that. Stroking every part of my velvet tip against her most sensitive area. She quickly progressed from teasing to rubbing to restlessly frigging, her eyes turning serious, drilling into mine. She was a woman on a mission.

Her hips were moving in a smooth rhythm, holding my penis in her fist, rubbing it to and fro. Her right hand was on the bedspread, giving her knees some relief. My helmet brushed roughly past her clit, parted her folds, picked up moisture from a waterfall - and back again.

She stopped very suddenly, mid-motion. She froze, Aimee holding that motionless pose for a second. It looked like she was concentrating deeply on something, her eyes closed. The only clue what was happening is that her expression didn't even twitch.

A heartbeat later her hips jerked once, twice. She sighed. Aimee opened her eyes and gave me a beautiful smile. Wow, I loved this woman. Aimee's incredible. I like to look her in the eyes, so I can see this expression. I decided I'm not a fan of blindfolds after all. I'm still pissed I missed her squirting performance earlier.

While I was lost in her smile, she was following her plan. She lifted her hips again, and lined me up. I only realized when, for the second time that day, I was poised just inside the entrance of her womanhood. Aimee couldn't be doing this, right? We'd never, ever done it twice in a row. Never even tried. She was usually too sore! Who was this madwoman? Could she stay awhile?

As if to prove me wrong, with a single plunge my wife took me deep inside her, sinking almost to the base. Her eyes widened as she was rapidly stretched out around me. Her mouth made a little "o" of surprise. Her secret place was warm and welcoming. It felt different, than before. It felt like coming home.

~~~~

Aimee

I bit my lip as Dean's cock almost burst me open. To fast, much too fast - I knew better, but I couldn't wait. The pain was twisted into pleasure, then disappeared altogether as I stretched to accommodate his ridiculous penis. I felt the familiar tugging sensation at my entrance as my pussy struggled to its limit to accommodate him.

I'm not saying Dean is a monster. I'm saying he's a monster to me. He might be normal, but fuck averages - his cock was almost more than I could take, and that's all a girl needed to know.

"Fuck yeah! I can feel you so deep inside me, Dean." I moaned shamelessly, like a wanton whore.

I bit my lip again, trying to resist chastising myself for speaking like a slut. I'm different now. I'm free. Never again.

"Yeah" he gasped, too dumbstruck to speak.

I snorted with laughter, I couldn't help it. I didn't really do dirty talk before - not that this was dirty, so to speak, but still - it's very different. This was all very different. This was too much for him - and probably even for me, but I was looking for my orgasm in that moment, so I didn't care.

I smiled, filthy and free, allowing myself to experience this, to enjoy it fully.

Looking down at myself, I saw my little tits - okay, a bit bigger than they used to be - tilt back and forth as I rode him, my off-white skin contrasting with the bra, the shirt looking like it'd exploded from the pressure of holding them in. I looked good. Not as nice as Dawn, but still - good. Especially on top of Dean, but who wouldn't look good on him? My lower half and his were covered demurely by my skirt (yes, the one with pockets, you know it girl), hiding the R-rated action underneath. I both enjoyed the feeling of having a little censorship in place and wished I could see his member molding my poor pussy to his shape.

I satisfied myself with tracing the contours of his oiled, sweaty pecs, his abs, his biceps. Was that a little stubble? Mmm, Dean still looked so tasty to me. He'd been fucking my brains out for a decade and I still couldn't get enough of him. Right when I was over the shame of last time and ready to be respectable, this sexy man made me sin again. That wouldn't be an issue anymore - fuck morality; I was going to live for me.

Drunk on liberty and celebrating my successful bit of bondage, I rode that cock like I was in a porn video - without any hint of embarrassment (though my cheeks burned red). Dean was squinting even in the dim light, still not used to it after being blindfolded for so long. Poor baby. I swung my hips back and forth, feeling him slide in and out of me, hitting every sensitive spot I had.

"Does that feel good?" I asked, thinking of him.

"Best ever" he growled. I grinned fiercely, tears pricking my eyes as my heart filled with love for him. He knew just what to say when it mattered.

I closed my eyes and focused, seeking out my own orgasm. Chasing it down, feeling it burn, exploring its shape, finding it.

I rode the wave as high as I could. It grew until I couldn't bear it. My orgasm begin to crest inside of me. I stopped mid-thrust, holding him in me halfway, and I came, just like that. My eyes flew open, locked on his. I reflexively spread my legs wide, as I always did. I leaned back, my hands on the bed behind me.

"Hff, hff, mmm!" I exclaimed as fireworks went off in every part of my body. "Hff, hff, ohhh!"

My vagina grasped at his cock, and even though we'd been together forever, my husband still felt massive inside me. I came so hard I squeezed him right out of me. I gasped and shivered as I rode my orgasm to completion, my toes tightly curled into the sopping wet blanket.

Once my orgasm had run out of force, I leaned forward, putting one hand on his slippery chest and the other one inserting his manhood back into my entrance, where it belonged.

He began to move, rapidly building up to his signature, an unstoppable rhythm. My eyes crossed and I lost focus. I heard myself squeak a couple of times, like I did when I was really excited. I had to move this along before I came again, before I got too sore to continue. I put my mouth down beside his ear and moaned. No, I spoke.

"Hey honey? I'm not using any birth control," I whispered. I felt his cock lurch inside me in response, and I giggled. "I thought you'd like that. You better cum inside me again, just to really make sure. Only if you want to, though."

"What?!" he said, missing a stroke in surprise. "You really want another baby, Aimee?"

I rolled my eyes. Did he think I was just talking in the heat of the moment? This wasn't a decision to half-ass. I'd need to explain it to him tomorrow.

My hips backed up on him automatically, finishing his thrust. I pulled forward again, then pushed back, increasing my speed. Getting the idea, he resumed his rhythm. Fuck - that's so much better.

"Abso-fucking-lutely. I love being preg-nant." I drew the word out, emphasizing it. To my utter joy, I felt his passion surge again. "Don't think I didn't notice your hints."

He had the decency to blush.

"Don't you want to breed m-e?" I asked vulnerably, interrupted as the force of his thrusts increased. He was losing control. "Bre-eed mee-ee, Dean."

My toes curled. Fuck, I was getting close. Too close. I wanted him to cum inside me now.

"You - fuck! Yes!" I gasped. I had to focus! It felt like I was fighting through hot clouds of pleasure, fogging my mind. "You know... I think Dawn will be pregnant soon."

"What... what makes you say that?" Dean asked, trying to turn his head to look at me.

"That massive load of cum you shot up into Dawn's defenseless pussy!" I shouted, unnecessarily loudly. But I wanted him to think about it, excite him. What is a girl to do?