Because She Asked Him To Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's lucky Dean couldn't see my expression, or that would have given the whole game away.

Dean froze, though it felt like his penis grew two sizes larger. I groaned as I tried to take it. Pain flared as my most precious place was distended with his weapon. Almost immediately I felt the perverse feeling of pain becoming pleasure, and the blood pounded in my ears, surging through my racing heart to my quivering pussy.

Then he resumed, pounding me so hard I lost my balance, falling to one side. He was hitting parts of me I didn't know I had. He fucked me harder, our slaps and moans echoing through the room.

I came again.

"Hff, hff, ah, yes, yes! Hff, hff, ahhh!"

He'd pounded my mind blank. I couldn't think. What were we talking about again?

"I almost believed you - you dirty girl." He panted.

"Call me Dawn!" I screamed, getting desperate now as my strength drained away. "Fill her again!"

Dean hesitated. Presumably out of a sense of loyalty. Poor reluctant fool.

"Say it! Tell me how much you love fucking me!"

"Ohh Dawn" he began awkwardly, "I love your hot pussy. You know, I've always imagined you naked, your big tits bouncing," he warmed to his topic, "but I never thought of fucking you like this. Aimee suggested it. You know, my wife? Your best friend? What'd she say if she saw this?"

"She'd love it, the dirty bitch!" I gasped, every word a truth I didn't dare share with anyone before. "She'd want you to cum inside me."

"Oh, Dawn that's so kinky. I'd want her to eat my cum out of you." he doubled down on his rhythm, making my boobs bounce despite my bra. "Did you ever think about it, Ai... er, Dawn? Eating your best friend's dripping hot pussy?"

Suddenly I could imagine Dawn in front of me, legs spread, pearly white cream dripping out. Eating Dawn's used pussy was something I'd surprisingly never even considered, but I knew I had to now. It sounded fucking delicious. I almost came right then.

"I do! All I can think of now is her eating my juicy cunt! Do it, cum inside me now, lover. Aimee will clean me, Aimee will eat it, Aimee loves it, she can't wait." I bent down to his ear, and whispered. "Fuck a baby into me... hff, hff, breed meee!" I gasped, fighting a monumental orgasm, "Hff, hff, cummm deep in meeee!"

Just as my legs spread of their own volition, as my toes curled, as my ass clenched, I felt him cum too. His cock swelled to improbable sizes inside me, before he shot his load into me. His warmth bathed my womb in waves of boiling cum.

Then it was all over, and I felt exhausted. As the excitement drained away, the soreness started to set in. I leaned down and kissed my husband. He was fast asleep. He was more of a stallion now than when I'd met him.

Slowly, gingerly I eased my poor abused pussy off his cock. It slid out, inch by inch, and as it left me empty I felt my passage try to close up again. To keep his cum inside, or so I'd like to think. I probably wasn't fertile yet. Finally free, I staggered off the bed and tried to stand straight. Next time I'd do the whole position thing. For now, I had an urgent appointment in my bathroom.

I looked up at the trusty handcuffs - good job, girls, I congratulated them mentally.

Blowing the sleeping Dean a kiss, I waddled to the bathroom, trying to keep his load inside from dripping to the floor.

I had a satisfied smirk on my face. Everything was going to be great. I'd never let shame hold me back again.

As for what happened next? Let me go clean up a little, fetch a drink, and I'll tell you all about it.

~~~~

Author's exceptionally vain postscript: Ah, now I feel refreshed. I'm gonna go try work on my sixth total rewrite of B&F chapter 10. Which ironically puts it back in line with, like, the very first version (*sobbing*)